Why the fuck do niggers love to blast their music so damn loud

Why the fuck do niggers love to blast their music so damn loud

Attached: 1534051366321.jpg (271x233, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3dDYanhUF4s
youtube.com/watch?v=RPBVUiAaeik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You call that "music"?

The same reason they talk so loud.
they're def.

it's a back male thing

Too piss off antisocial spergbots like you.

Freedom n SHEEEEEEIT

ONE MAN SHITS PANTS AT 3 MINUTES 17 SECONDS

to piss off whitey

the THUMP THUMP THUMP is them channeling there ancestors war drums user

Power play

Niggers have to maintain full annoyance levels at all time.
Most powerful monkey beat chest loudest. Get many shemonkeys.

To show off how much money they spend on speakers. Same reason they buy the shoes and rims.

Uno farto

No its not. Niggers also smack their lips on speaker phone so everyone can fucking hear what bullshit they have to say. I hated living in Chicago taking the Red Line. FUCK NIGGERS

youtube.com/watch?v=3dDYanhUF4s

Attached: weather 3.jpg (480x360, 15K)

brain damage
get the fuck off my board boomer
dats rayciss

why don't u know American racism comes from british incest?

feral instincts to demonstration

Posturing, claiming territory, basically what monkeys would do.

/thread
niggers are cunts.

Attached: baboon.jpg (968x1071, 185K)

why do they drink sprite cranberry

Because making loud noises is one of the few things they can do. It makes them feel powerful.

I like loud music too.
I guees, on a subconscious level, I do it because i think my music is so great that everyone else should hear it too, plus I like feeling the music as well as hearing it.

For the same reason stupid people talk the most, they can't stand the silence in their own heads.

muh 30 watt boses

Blacks are stupid, inconsiderate attention whores.

Attached: 41114272_149416122662773_7700613722129393093_n.jpg (700x1000, 62K)

Turn your spergmetal down faggot

I live in a major city with only like 6% black population that only live in one part of the city and yet every time I hear loud music on the public transit, no matter what part of town I'm in, it's always a black guy. Whenever it's not loud music, it's him rapping out loud so the entire train car can hear him.

marking territory is standart male behaviour
exhibited by all fuckbois
now taking into account the fuckboi numbers by ethnicity
and the fact that good parents teach their kids not to annoy others
yeah, niggers

Niggers are loud as a challenge to everyone around them. It's a kind of dominance thing, daring another group to come challenge their dominance.
Why do you think every single large nigger gathering ends in a brawl? They're like ape troops, screeching and hooting in the jungle to declare their territory.
There's also a reason it pisses you off so bad. Subconsciously, you know exactly what it is, and you feel the primal instinct to take them up on their challenge.
Why do you think niggers are constantly flaunting their luxury goods, dressing in bright colors, and devising clever new ways to 'walk with style'? For them, status is about attention and standing out in the most basic ways imaginable. Bright, loud, flamboyant = higher social status.

Checked, and this. It's a way to expand presence and "occupy space." Makes them feel powerful.

I listen to all kinds of genres, from classical, jazz and "spergmetal" to hip hop and a wide range of electronic.

Working with poor black people, I think they've all got some amount of hearing loss.

I blame being raised by screeching black women.

I like to troll people with my system. Especially boomers.

What's your system? Is that niggerspeak for your radio or something like that?

>major city with only like 6% black population

Attached: 1542359941074.jpg (367x388, 14K)

Theoretically Spokane or Boise might fit in to this category if you use the term major city loosely.

Correct answer. It's a nigger thing, where they have to show how rich they are, and how their party is so much better than anyone else's.
I've only been to one party like this and left after 30 mins. Only way to communicate is through gestures and screaming like an idiot.

Subwoofers and an amplifier. And it's not niggerspeak either, whites say system too.

turn off that vpn nigger

I spent my first big boy paycheck on a boomtube for my car way back when. Huge regret. The rest of us at the traffic light don't want to hear your "music."

>boise
should i move there?
im tired of the coastal city niggers, but still want to keep modern amenities

There was a nigger rape there recently, so no place is safe. Idaho seemed pretty nice the one time I visited. I live in a border state warzone though, so don't take my opinion.

Hearing damage and loud music is fun to listen to when high on certain things

Sorry user but Californians are now going to Idaho too

Some wear ear plugs. They want to upset the lives of YT for perceived justifications of slavery and racism.

God I hope Tarantiny gets raped to death by one of his pet darkies.

youtube.com/watch?v=RPBVUiAaeik

Ye but they have permit less concealed carry there.
Also my chances of getting raped are significantly lower than in idaho.
>Californians
So mexicans? Still nothing compared to living there though.
Imma nyc fag anyway

>So mexicans
More like wealthier ones in general. They move there, drive up housing prices and vote for democrats to enact the same policies that caused California to become a shithole in the first place. Same as what's happening in Nevada, Arizona, Texas, Oregon, Colorado and Washington

Thay sucks but still isn't a desl breaker. Besides i aint really going to be moving till im done with school and all that stuff.

At that point it may be too late unfortunately. Already, states that had the Californian invasion early like Nevada and Texas are turning bluer. You may remember how Beto nearly won Texas. You can sure bet that it wasn't mostly native Texans voting for him. I'm sure it'll still be better than whatever you're dealing with in NY but try to temper your expectations unless califags stop moving to bordering states for whatever reason.

This is true, wealthy and higher class (white) Mexicans know how fucked their country is and will do anything to live like big fat Americans. The catch is many of them are just as criminal as their underclass comrades, but are smarter and sneakier about it. Source: used to live in Texas

Thanks for the info and checked

Attached: 1550492310367.jpg (675x1200, 140K)

to the animal brain, loud noises are seen as intimidating (ex. a lion's roar, a dog barking, a nigger or monkey hooting)

what a fucking orwellian grade propaganda "we are gud, we ar free ppl !, there is totally no jewish elite guys because you can have bang - stick that you can totally protect youreself with !, ow so does everyone else ? including burglars ? oi vei

It gets better

Attached: 1550492443889.jpg (675x1200, 148K)

Bad move on their part...
Niggers in ukraine used to do that in 2017...
Avoz stopped it real fast...

Because the idea is not.

They think it's really cool and it makes them really cool and bad ass and they're too retarded to realize it sounds like ally trash to the rest of us and they look like unevolved apes instead?