Why are we importing millions of immigrants

If in a couple of years, they will be out of work?

Robots with soft touch deployed to pick fruit to replace humans who SHUN job

express.co.uk/news/science/1015568/Brexit-news-robot-fruit-picking-farmers-labour-jobs-AI

I don't get it. Why are we doing this? This won't end well. We're creating a massive problem for future generations and destroying the cultural fabric of this country in the process. All that, for a temporary solution to a work shortage that will be solved in the next 10 years.

Attached: PedroTheRobot.jpg (586x348, 62K)

NWO agenda to create a "one world" bringing down barriers and cultures that will ultimately lead to a one world government

Yeah, I agree. That's the only explanation that makes sense. They are using the immigration scam as an excuse, but that's the real goal.

when the robots and ai is good enough to replace general unskilled labor... and ai is good enough to replace skilled professions... and then when the robots and ai is good enough to replace skilled labor... well thats when the rich kikes who own all the robots will let 99% of the population die off. since they cant get a job they will starve, and thats just the free market doing the right thing. rich people live, poor people die, and by poor I mean you. you are not rich enough to matter, so you will die.

To wipe out gentiles and scare jews back to their homeland in order to fufill jewish prophecy of the end times and messiah.

Yes the jews are behind this.

I honestly dont think most liberals have pondered the question. In the immediate sense, automation gives them an excuse to mock blue collar whites who dont have a college education and immigration rights historical wrongs and provides labor for jobs no one wants to do.

Attempting to be as empathetic as possible, if I were a liberal I'd probably say that although most blue collar jobs will be gone on 10 years, we still need to increase the labor pool because surely more jobs will crop up once society gets over the shock of the new technological epoch. You know, like how buggy makers took a hit when cars were invented but a whole new class of mechanics and line workers were born.

Not sure what new jobs could possibly crop up when the only worthwhile things to learn are robot maintenance if you are low intelligence and robotics and AI development if you're high intelligence. None of those roles will ever need anywhere near 200 million people to keep the country running though.

why do he squeeze the orange ??

Attached: 728E3DD9-1FE6-4907-BAB3-F65D36A74EDF.jpg (459x310, 31K)

Because they'll be good "Tax Payers"...

Also to make sure a white majority of white nationalism never takes root against the jew again.
Cant have white nationalism against our bullshit if no more white people.
-nigger tapping finger against his head.png

>Because they'll be good "Tax Consumers"
ftfy

"They'll pay our pensions/do the jobs we don't want" was only ever an excuse. It is about, was only ever about, temporary destablisation and the eventual establishment of a caste system.

It really isn't 'no more white people though' There will be white people and they'll all be at the top. I'm pretty sure the plan is that Jews will be whiter than ever.

The answer is always the jews.

a one world government with employers (aristocrats/government) and employees (cattle)

The beaity of shitskins is they can consume without working because it all either welfare or crime money the wayste

Attached: IMG_1321.jpg (552x613, 40K)

Jews.

And they’re trying to crash the monitary system so they can institute something that they can fully control.

This.

>muh libuuuUuuUuuuUls
Hey genius, it's both sides that push immigration.
The right loves to pay lip service to rile up their base, but they never actually do anything real about curbing mass immigration, or even illegal immigration.
They're still flooding your country, right now. The people who own the machines want domestic labour to constantly be devalued, and they want to increase domestic markets because each immigrant has to eat and sleep somewhere and buy clothes etc.
And the people who own the machines don't give a single fuck about the strain upon the commons, it's a feature, not a bug.
As the commons becomes more and more overburdened, their leverage over their workers only increases.
Don't you ever stop to actually look at what's going on? Nobody's stopping it. Nobody is actually stopping it. Not even illegal migrant workers.
Trump loves crowing about his wall, but they're still coming in through legal means and simply overstaying, they'll go around through over or beneath any wall, as long as there is a revenue stream to chase, modern humans will chase it.

Nobody ever talks about cutting off the spigot, merely enforcing current labour laws within the USA would almost be enough.

And it's the same for my country too. The flood of immigrants continued unabated during conservative administrations, in fact the largest jump came in the Mulroney years, when I watched this nation be transformed from an anglo colony into a global flophouse.
And as long as you get caught up in my team vs the other team, they're going to keep getting away with it because nobody's actually being held accountable for the downward pressure upon western prosperity that is now the status quo.

Because the lefts end goal is demographic replacement.
Because out of work migrants in 2024 will only be voting democrat.

We don't need migrants, at all. The left want their votes so they can cling to power.

it's actually kind of fucking spooky that the whole thing is a colossal scheme to summon a slumbering god

ok now imagine that but on OP's mom's boobs