Brit/pol/

>Seven MPs leave Labour Party in protest at Jeremy Corbyn's leadership
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47278902
>Police officer Peter Drummond had sex with girl aged 14
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-47280593
>Islamophobia 'behind rise of far-right'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47280082
>34 migrants intercepted in English Channel by UK Border Force
euronews.com/2019/02/18/34-migrants-intecepted-in-english-channel-by-uk-border-force

Attached: 1550253266300.webm (640x642, 2.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

portsmouth.co.uk/news/crime/southampton-taxi-driver-who-raped-woman-in-his-car-has-been-jailed-for-12-years-1-8809884
dailystormer.name/uk-polish-girl-killed-by-kebab-shop-boyfriend-for-cheating-on-him-with-other-paki/
archive.fo/tD1o7
youtube.com/watch?v=YKAgIYtaBAE
atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/aut/
atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/gbr/
youtu.be/ERSaULdgHgw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

absolute U N I T

>Iran shills bricking it because their Corbyn investment is falling apart

Top fucking lel

>Islamophobia 'behind rise of far-right'
Or maybe it's Islamic extremism

Reminder that you need EU more than EU needs you. You have no upper hand in any negotiations. In fact, you have no hand at all. You will accept any scraps we throw at your way and be thankful.

kek

Oh I am laffin, how's the wall coming along?

Finland is in the EU?

The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

I just want to burn everything down anyway

who give a fucking about the human race anyway, we're straight up training the machine spirit these days faggot.

Why are Finnish anons so contentious

Retard.

We hate turncoats.

nice duubs, you tourettes ridden smooth brain

So do Rhodesians!
Fuck you poms, hope you enjoy your kaffers!

Attached: 1541973914272.png (799x575, 760K)

Yes, if only we'd stop and consider that murdering poofs, bombing pop concert children and stoning women were quite acceptable behaviours.
All Islamic phobia would cease and the far right would fade like a ghost at daybreak.

>crashing the labour party, with no survivors.

Attached: 678976967656.jpg (1200x676, 415K)

Fucking hell lad get a job. You were on here spouting your shit yesterday evening, if this is entertaining for you you are more pathetic than the retards on Jow Forums

A taxi driver who raped a female passenger who he believed had fallen asleep has been jailed. Ferham Khan, aged 29, from Derby Road, Southampton was sentenced to 12 years in prison at Southampton Crown Court after being found guilty of raping a woman in September 2017.

portsmouth.co.uk/news/crime/southampton-taxi-driver-who-raped-woman-in-his-car-has-been-jailed-for-12-years-1-8809884

Attached: download (3).jpg (201x251, 6K)

As a person who grew up during the Blair years, watching this country tear itself apart makes me very happy. Fuck the media & fuck the Labour party.

Attached: 6a00d8345163e269e201b8d235e27f970c.gif (640x571, 73K)

A jealous ex-boyfriend killed his former girlfriend in a disused kebab shop after he suffocated her with clingfilm and masking tape.

Obsessive Ahsan Hassan, 28, was convicted of murdering Zofia Sadowska, 20, at Reading Crown Court on Thursday.

Jurors heard Hassan became enraged when she started dating his childhood friend which led him to stalk the young woman.

At his trial jurors viewed CCTV footage which showed Hassan hiding behind bins as he watched Ms Sadowska at a shopping centre, weeks before he carried her “limp” body out of the kebab shop and into a taxi.

The court heard that he tricked her into going to the shop where he used to work and she was either incapacitated or dead when she was put into the taxi, with Hassan maintaining a “charade” that she was drunk and asleep.

Jurors at Reading Crown Court were told that Hassan admitted manslaughter by killing the Polish woman, who was a mother, in what he claimed was part of a lovers’ suicide pact.

But he denied murder.

Hassan, also known as Ali, stood in the dock with Usmar Ansar, his childhood friend from Pakistan, who was accused of lying to police to protect his friend after feeling “very guilty” about having sexual relations with Ms Sadowska behind his back.

But Ansar was acquitted of perverting the course of justice.

The court heard that Hassan saw his ex go to a hotel with another man days before she died and that was the “final insult”.

He allegedly tricked her into going to the Dennis kebab shop in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, where he had worked previously and still had the keys for.

The jury heard that emergency services discovered Hassan in a pool of blood with deep self-inflicted cuts to his wrist next to Ms Sadowska’s body in his room on September 20 last year.

dailystormer.name/uk-polish-girl-killed-by-kebab-shop-boyfriend-for-cheating-on-him-with-other-paki/

Attached: Screenshot_20190219_073624.jpg (898x1283, 173K)

There needs to be a big movement that highlights 'taxi drivers' as being thousands of times more likely to rape. Hopefully the normies can make the connection and it can't be shut down for muh racism.

fucking kikes

SNP want to raise income tax by 1p on high end earners, I should probably just register as a company in England now

fucking kike

Will this wake up normies?
archive.fo/tD1o7

£4.45 million spent from tax so they can ask us for license to adult websites, and block the ones that don't implement British checks.

fucking kikes

Absolutely. Yesterday was the first time in a while that it felt that the country was moving in a positive direction

Attached: 1550496900052.png (1124x1165, 171K)

Did anyone apply to be a jannie? I nearly did but this place is drowning in *pop* threads probably from bots, and good threads slide and it must be that way because that is what is wanted i.e. a lot of traffic rather than good threads for discussion that not everyone can take part in.

Attached: suchen-welpen-zwergspitz-foto-bild-120749106.jpg (600x556, 56K)

fucking kikes

Suffocated to death with clingfilm by Paki ex-boyfriend after you moved onto different Paki

The state of Polish slags in the UK.

Attached: Zofia-Sadowska-858496.jpg (620x621, 64K)

>There are rumours that one of the Miliband brothers may join the breakaway group of MPs in the coming days

Has to be David, right lads?

Attached: Ed Miliband tuss enuss.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

fucking kikess, based muslim is a true British citizen

>Le based Sik-

Tragic 999 call of murdered Hannah Foster murdered by Sikh monster

Hannah Foster called the emergency services on the night of her abduction hoping they would understand she was in danger.

But because she did not speak the call was eventually disconnected. Here is the full transcript of her final words:

Male voice: You belong this country?

Hannah Foster: Yeah

Male voice: England.

Hannah: Yeah I'm English.

Yeah.

My name.

Male voice: Huh

Hannah: My name is Sarah (the court has already heard that Hannah's younger sister is called Sarah).

Male voice: Sarah.

Hannah: Yeah.

Male voice: I want (there is then inaudible speech which is disputed by the prosecution and defence in the case).

Hannah: 15.

Male voice: 15.

Male voice: What, 15?

Hannah: 15.

There is then some unclear speech which could have been Male voice: I took this house.

Hannah: That's my, my road ... that was where I live.

Male voice: Live there.

Hannah: Yes.

The male voice can then be heard speaking but too quietly to be heard properly.

Male voice: There.

Unidentifiable speech sound.

Male voice: Held (unclear) your head down please.

Hannah: Sorry ... no.

Male voice: Where you live? Which number you live?

Hannah: Huh ... listen .... anything ....

During the speech the operator is asking which service Hannah wants and then the line goes to an automated message from the operator as Hannah is not directly speaking into the phone. The call is then disconnected.

Attached: 1534726420993.jpg (443x300, 38K)

What do you mean we, you're fucking finland mate, FINLAND!

FUCKING FINLAND, TOPKEK.

he is definitely tough enuss to do that

fucking kikes, Muslims are innocent victims of kike islamophobia

Polish slags notoriously love black/brown cock.

Attached: Polish girl with Senegalese bulls.jpg (734x946, 654K)

Bong taxi drivers are the best, it's one of the few jobs you can take if you've been convicted of serious sexual offenses or even murdering someone. No questions asked. Haha, think about that for a second. Complete madness, they are one of if not the first suspects the police look at in murder and rape cases

paki did the right thing as a civilized British citizen would do to a fucking kike

>One of the top co tributors to the EU needs the EU more than it needs them
>(((((Negotiation positions)))))

Lmao at your whole existence

the slag was a kike, based taxi driver is innocent

This

Are taxi drivers even going to be a thing in ten years m8?

Or the dunecoon variety
Whoever's crotch smells worse

Attached: 1549927325832m.jpg (500x1024, 63K)

>*pop* threads
POP threads are the best m9

Attached: 1550556495816.png (1499x843, 307K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190219-081817.png (1080x1920, 1.31M)

When will yanks learn that “muh based poles” is just a meme? Polish women are massive whores

binned your pathetic shithole yet, ya worthless britpakis?

>murdering poofs
they're kikes

>pop concert children
all of them were kikes

>stoning women
every woman who doesn't want to have sex with you is a kike

islamophobia is a kike trick don't believe into the kike lies

She has a point about the air strikes tho

>liberating
>left large swathes of France covered in craters and destroyed villages

nice try kike, pakis are based muslims they enrich Britain

In ten years time you'll have forgotten what cars sounds like in the UKas you regress into a dark age bartering system and no one wants to sell you oil in exchange for potatoes

>>left large swathes of France covered in craters and destroyed villages
Absolutely based and redpilled

>t. started fighting the Germans because scary Russia was winning the war

In 10 years you'll have forgotten what cars sounds like in the
Oh no what a shame.

That Finn was yesterday here shilling for the second referendum.

Attached: Polish hijabi.png (929x595, 826K)

I'm from the UK and yes, I'm very aware that Polish women are racetraitor sluts.
I see them with their brown boyfriends every day.
They are often young and pretty and they choose to cohabitate the ugliest, smelliest pakis and niggers imaginable.
At least when Brit girls go black they demand mutt footballers with status. Polish girls go for Indian slugdogs straight from Calcutta.

mhm tell me more pro-nazi things

Attached: an-attractive-man-with-a-bored-or-tired-expression-on-his-face-AMEEXM.jpg (1041x1390, 176K)

Electric cars make different noise as I know.

Mornin, Tommy.

Attached: 1538095070526.jpg (2480x3507, 3.67M)

youtube.com/watch?v=YKAgIYtaBAE
BASED

Attached: Screenshot_20190218_131357.jpg (1080x616, 95K)

Money and Muslim privileges in the UK could be a reason as well.

I'd read for a while he wants to make a comeback in British politics.

>Swansea
That's in Wales

Kek, what has your shithole given the world? Your only exports are genocidal one balled dictators and those stupid cowbells.

That aid council thing he worked for is a well known cia front.

I know. She's a Polish immigrant. She has an Iranian husband I think.

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/aut/

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/gbr/

>She's a Polish immigrant. She has an Iranian husband
I guess there is no way they could live in Poland

Oh noes, what will we do without access to your markets of animal blood and flavoured water?

Or Iran

probably gonna type up some more pro-Islam (BROCHURES LMAO YOU "EXPORT" BROCHURES YOU FEKING JOKE LOLOLOLO) and start praying

youtu.be/ERSaULdgHgw

Attached: Screenshot_20190219_084003.jpg (832x610, 56K)

What is it with Polish sluts burning coal? I was talking to a Paki cunt down here amd his wife was polish. Ugly as fuck but still

Why are you mad at them for having sex?

Attached: Oh look who ='s....jpg (672x672, 78K)

She comes back, spends maybe a month in prison.
Then gets new identity, free bennies for life for her and baby raghead who himself in 20 years time will probably be beheading or slaying your own kids..

Best part is you get you pay for it all via taxes.

It's all over guys just give up don't fight back just give up we already totally lost n shit.

The state should give her an apartment in Central London as a compensation for allowing her to be radicalised.

Most major cities in Britain are experiencing an annual decline of 1% of their White British population, with the decline being closer to 2% in some (e.g. Manchester). I urge you to simply accept the fact that the White British population of Britain is on its way out, and that like countless tribes and races of past eras, ours too is now preparing to leave the stage. There is nothing you can do but accept this. There will be no revolution, no dramatic change in policy, no purge, no voluntary leaving on the part of those who will replace us. Nothing. There will be only a continued rapid decline of the White British population, and the rapid growth of other ethnic groups on these islands, including those of Pakistani, Indian and Bangladeshi origin. Add to this the massive, historically unparalleled population growth in countries like Nigeria and what you will increasingly observe are relatives of Nigerian-British citizens bringing their families over also, as Nigeria becomes unstable. What I recommend that you do in the coming weeks is go for a walk through your nearest town or city and say goodbye to it, make your peace with the fact it will soon become unrecognizable to you, and patiently await the next census statistics which will prove the case beyond doubt. Our time is over. The end of the West is upon us.

lol you are such a weak cunt

init, how does the old rhyme go?

in times of need fucking breeed

Genetics make them that way

Nicely summed up

Yeah all the economic prosperity, minimum wage and peace in Northern Ireland was a fucking nightmare. Labour aren't perfect, but come the revolution you'll be worked to death in a Cornish tin mine, you Tory cunt.

defeatist mentality certainly wont help you fucking leaf

Foolish suggestion. We are an island nation, a small island at that. Already greenbelts around the country are being paved over and new houses are being built on fields surrounding our cities. Furthermore, the fertility rate of Pakistani and Bangladeshi women is double that of White British women, who produce the least amount of babies of any ethnic group on these isles. A fertility race will do nothing but pile on the misery and leave us more crowded, more poor, and less able to live a decent life in natural surroundings. It's best if you just accept the fact that the gates have already been opened and that there is no rescuing the castle which is soon to be overwhelmed, statistically speaking, factually speaking, objectively speaking.

It goes in times of sneed fucking feeeeed

Finland is barely a country

Would rather live there than in Britain desu

If any of you own a honder, get rid of it, don't even sell it, take it to the scrap yard to get crushed.

If you buy a honda now fuck you! fuck you traitorous little shitbag! You deserve to get crushed alive in your little slit eye jew box!

Attached: Honda-emblem-2.png (1024x768, 156K)

And as much chocolate as she can eat in a year.

Start buying guns.

Attached: 1408596187479.jpg (1600x1344, 198K)

>he doesn't know

Attached: IMG_20180921_012452_196.jpg (1035x1035, 343K)

Neither will delusion. Neither will obscure right-wing Youtube e-celebs. Neither will anonymous Twitter accounts with a subtly nationalist theme. Neither will threads on Jow Forums. Neither will quixotic anticipation of revolution or purges or a radically hostile remigration policy from governments.

The retail sector does not care who is buying their goods, and will adapt themselves to accommodate their customer base.

Politicians do not care who is casting votes for them, and will adapt themselves to accommodate the shifting demographics of their constituency and nation.

Those in charge of shaping dominant culture do not care about who their paying audience is, and will adapt themselves to accommodate their readers, viewers and listeners.

The generation of British citizens who instinctively, organically, strongly believe that this country is intended to be the home of the White British ethnic group (Saxons, Angles, Celts, etc) are now in their last decades on this earth. They are dying every day, with Brexit being their final, futile act of defiance before they go to their graves. Visit any hospital in any major city in Britain today and observe the different groups which occupy the wings intended for those about to pass away, and the wings intended for those about to give birth: in one you will find elderly white people, scared and confused and often alone; in the other you will find African and Asian women due to give birth to their second or third child, completely indifferent to the suffering of the elderly White British woman in the next ward.

It is over.

guys , femanon here , so I was dating this guy for about 4 weeks and then on the day my mum died of cancer he dumped me ?
what do ?
inb4 tits

Attached: femanon.jpg (626x640, 64K)