Disgusting

disgusting

Attached: 20190219_194551.jpg (1080x1738, 880K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sG33DxHuCdY
deadspin.com/50-cent-challenges-floyd-mayweather-to-read-for-charity-1625097607
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based and blackpilled

he'll always be a nigger.

Nothing of worth to be seen

He'll always be a n*gger.

>he had to get his wife to write the post because he’s illiterate
im jelly tho

To be fair any male of average size could be as rich as Floyd Mayweather you just had to beat him in a fight. But nobody ever did. When you put it that way his achievements are impressive.

>sour grapes

So? Why are you so jealou-
>flag
Oh, you're a child. Carry on then.

>jelly a black man is better at beating down people than you

I mean fuck man. You could just hit the gym and beat him down yourself, but you choose to bitch about it on an anonymous internet forum. What a disgrace to your race and countrymen.

wtf am i looking at? i get money. but wtf is that gold flaming shit? its breaking my brain.

Floyd Mayweather made me a lot of money once when I was able to get him at -190 odds against Manny P 15 minutes before the fight started and I bet all the money I had just made from winning a poker tournament on Floyd. Boxers make a lot of money because it’s one of the biggest things people will bet money on. This makes him an enormous attraction in Las Vegas since he is an undefeated boxer so people will fly in from around the world to bet enormous sums of money on him. Don’t hate the player hate the game. But don’t even hate the game because betting on fights is really fun.

Lmfao

Let him enjoy his loot before dying of TBI induced dementia

Attached: article-0-1DA98F9100000578-178_634x583.jpg (634x583, 80K)

is he blowing Puff Daddy off? I cant tell

Yeah someone explain please

Attached: 1550147049289.jpg (640x427, 26K)

imagine being this much of a loser this is what you think is your life. Hos Corbain and Money. Fuck that shit man. at least I get BJs because she wants to not because I am a rich nigger who will never be the greatest white man in the world

Easy come, easy go, plus no amount of money would i trade for being a nog

hes about to blow puff daddy for shekels

Nigger pilled

>Can afford to buy the hottest chicks buyable
>Gets fatass trailer trash white chicks

Even the richest niggers can't get hot white chicks. lol

Attached: 1508105635576.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Amerimutt cuck fantasy

Bet your ass none of those watches show the current time. It's just jewelry for him.
If a nigger's watch stops working will the nigger ever know?

He's 41 now and living the high life, he'll be broke and homeless by the time he's 55 if he lives that long. They just can't think of the future at all.

> oh no, not the poor millionaire who WILL go broke haha!
> he is so totally gonna go broke haha that damn *sobs* NIGGER

Showing your money to the rest of the world is such a nigger thing to do.

Attached: 1439013197835.jpg (650x419, 142K)

Watches are kinda useless now that everyone has smartphones desu. But yeah “time” is an alien concept to niggers. Also he has shit tastes like all nigs.

Floyd is an expert troll and a cherry picker. Among the people Jow Forums hates on, he is not bad. youtube.com/watch?v=sG33DxHuCdY

I made a bunch of money on betting Trump would win the election when he announced his candidacy.

Black men are brilliant investors.
Instead of keeping their money lying around (vulnerable to fluctuating currencies) they spend their hard-earned money on a wide variety of things - diversification, a fantastic approach to keeping your wealth secure. And they do it all without hiring some stuffy white financial advisor - a silly middleman only there to tell people how to spend their money.

When the $ collapses, wealthy black men will be safe.

Waddya know, a thread about a successful African-American turns into straight up jealousy and N bombs are being dropped as a result. Stay classy. Not all blacks are good not all are bad but to lump all of them under the N word is despicable.

this is true.
leafs, on the other hand

Shut up nigger

Attached: 1512530568636.gif (270x205, 3.33M)

>If a nigger's watch stops working will the nigger ever know?
kinda funny. i worked with a nigger and his watch never moved and people always pointed it out to him. he said "it's just decoration". god niggers are so dumb. this particular one was getting 6 figures too for diversifying management.

Drug money, which is why it's sitting in piles on his home rather in a bank account.

all the gold in the world wont stop his genetics or skin tone

sip

>just had to beat him in at pattycakes
ftfy

I think he came by it fair, 50 times people tried to put him on his ass and they all failed.
Good luck to him, he's earned it.

He barely got touched in his career

you expect more or less from an illiterate nigger?

ps: he never proved he could read
deadspin.com/50-cent-challenges-floyd-mayweather-to-read-for-charity-1625097607

He got paid for killing time?

These poor fools do nothing but an imitation of what it means to be an aristocrat or even come close to know what loyalty entails. All they have is money, not the brains, the maturity, the subtlety, the way to act or understanding.