How do we solve muslim inbreeding problem?

can we solve it by breeding with white arabs and iranians?

Attached: O4V8ugs.jpg (512x634, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pakistan/comments/98j3iu/marrying_your_cousin/
intellectualtakeout.org/article/muslim-inbreeding-huge-problem-and-people-dont-want-talk-about-it
ericallenbell.com/2017/03/04/islam-inbreeding-iq-and-aggression/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have you found yourself a MENA qt yet pol?

Attached: 5803821F-D248-48E3-8DB0-A6FCB4314E44.jpg (1200x1200, 331K)

1. "We" dont breed anyone
and
2. Arabs live at the cross roads between 3 continents and are most likely the least inbred people in the world.

Nice try Lawrence.

are you fucking retarded?. arabs are the most inbred people in the world that is why they have low iq even though they are caucasian.

Attached: main-qimg-d89e087dc0762cdb33ac0f8e67ace72a.png (850x607, 359K)

Breed them with nukes.

Lawrence was literally a terrrorist. Saudi Arabia was born in terrorism

DNA targeted bioweapon should assist.

why not breed with them and arabs are caucasian anyway. we can bring their iq level much higher by breeding with them.

If you must indulge yourself with these hairy, tached sand bitches, make sure you get them sterlized at a clinic first so they don't end up birthing loads of mutts

I think this is just a meme spread online. Arabs had a renaissance before Europe because they studied all the greek texts while Europe burned them and lived in the dark ages for a few centuries

then why do they iq so low even though they are caucasian its not a meme Muslims literally marry their own cousins.
reddit.com/r/pakistan/comments/98j3iu/marrying_your_cousin/

middle eastern people and europeans are the same race retard.

>memeflag
>racemixing thread
die in a fire

Yeah, yeah, yeah, the fucking "Golden Age" of Arabs before "muh crusaders" came and fucked them up.
Always blame the evil Europeans for everything that's fucking shit in this world, right?
Byzantines? Crusaders.
Indian gold? The evil Englishmen.
Slavery? Must be the white man.
Give me a fucking break dude.

iranians, arabs and europeans belong to the same race.

Tiffany found herself a MENA hunny.

Attached: 29F07233-7681-464D-A7F6-546E605014DF.jpg (1654x1737, 416K)

>hurr durr muslims are inbred
Ask my white girlfriend is I'm inbreding you incel fags.

zyklon b

if* you stupid arab.

Euroweek paedophile detected

lmao 70% of all muslims are product of intermarriage, you club footed shitskin mutant motherfucker

intellectualtakeout.org/article/muslim-inbreeding-huge-problem-and-people-dont-want-talk-about-it

I dont think theyre all marrying their cousins. I think you want this to be true more than it actually is

>Always blame the evil Europeans
Show me where I said this

Where the white women at?

Attached: F35BE918-9E88-4AE0-910F-DBF54AC9719F.jpg (738x905, 211K)

I think you want this to be true more than it actually is
You are doing the jews work good goy

Arabs should never breed in the first place - they've always been a shit people.

> Arabs had a renaissance
that wasn't arabs It was the great cultures they conquered continuing to be great, mitigated by backward arab scum now dictating their cultures.

Marrying a cousin is inbreeding?

Stay mad whitey.

>it’s politically incorrect and I don’t not want it to be true therefore statistics on things like consanguinity don’t matter.

Worthless.

Attached: 61E723EE-BAEA-46F7-8DC7-7350E509F5B0.jpg (1024x1024, 119K)

She's so cute she actually needs photoshop filters.
When in reality this is what you get

Attached: 20185186366226603174708374C6473C300000578-5745169-image-a-35_1526654623879.jpg (634x484, 35K)

They believe incest is fine, how are you this retarded

Amazed they breed at all.

Jizzlam is one big Homo fuckfest.

Luckily their women lust to be bleached.

Attached: muslims.jpg (640x636, 120K)

Why is this our problem? Writing about this turns you on, doesn’t it?!

>Marrying a cousin is inbreeding?
You heard here first folks.

Its true that arabs had significant scientific advancement before the european renaissance. Also, Babylon was basically arabs and that was a very advanced civilization.

You've just been influenced by jew propaganda

Well, is apparent from your pic that you are already biased

I dont think theyre all fucking their cousins. This is jew propaganda

>how to solve Muslim inbreed
It's simple, purge them, all of them.

Attached: JIDF lol Goats.jpg (681x718, 222K)

yes

Attached: 1764542334668899.jpg (580x721, 127K)

Why would you want to add inbred genes to your children? Besides the only good looking ones probably are not inbred. Sage.

The highest amount of inbreeding in the world occurs in the Middle East. Look it up.

That was when they had only been inbreeding for less than 100 years or so.

I’ll take something that never happened for 100 Alex.

it only takes one generation to outbreed inbred genes. Your child won't have inbred genes at all.

We only hate because your in our country’s raping and blowing our kids up. I don’t want to genocide your people as long as you stay in your own country’s. The Jews on the other hand.

I think this is more of a jew meme than reality.

>Muh crusaders
You were cucked faggot, we defeated you with ease
The Mongols ended it

Your opinion is clearly biased

...It takes 3 to dampen the effects.

Don't worry if you're this stupid because YOU'RE inbred. Your great great grandchildren will be OK.

Why would you want to breed with none whites?

>it takes 3 to dampen the effects
source?
arabs and iranians are white.

I think your a inbred Muslim. Fuck you whites will never bow to your peophile prophet in large numbers.

True story, the crusaders were to busy saving the Jews and killing fellow Europeans. The Spainish did kick your guys asses eventually.

What do you mean by inbreeding problem faggot
The closest thing you would see is distant cousins marrying each other
In my country youre supposed to do a test to see if your wife will bring fucked up ahmeds or not, And if so by law, you're now allowed to marry her

No shit it is fuckwit!

Why would you want to mate with none native Europeans?

I know someone who is married to her first cousin don’t bullshit.

>Your
Spain beated the ummayad caliphite alone beating the actual caliphite would be too hard for you subhumans

because there is nothing wrong with it and Arabs and whites cluster together anyway. we belong to the same race.

>talking about my country
However if you know someone who married his cousin without doing a pre marriage genetic test then tell me

I am not Spainish. Europeans could literally have killed everyone except maybe the Asians if they had put their minds to it.

see this also
ericallenbell.com/2017/03/04/islam-inbreeding-iq-and-aggression/

Well maybe in your country, but stop acting like it doesn’t happen in the Muslim world because it does.

Poland needs our help against filthy pajeets, spics and dunecoons who just want to devirginize their daughters

Attached: a-81.jpg (654x653, 88K)

We’ll go for it, you should move to the Middle East while your at it.

if they put their minds to it doesn't change history, if the mongols never came you would've been so fucked lmao. u should pray to Ghenkis khan everyday.

Nah you never would have gotten much further North than southern France, to cold and wet.

it does happen in jordan
64 percent of people in jordan are inbred.

Maybe though.

>I think your a inbred Muslim
Well Im not, so................................?

Kill it with fire

Post a picture with your hand and time stamp it then.

where are you from?

No.
I dont care if you believe me or not

AFAIK the levels of inbreeding in Western Europe were very high too until the 19th century or so.

Attached: Yplh18u.png (527x409, 26K)

Wiltshire

Sources? I have never heard that before in my life.

You should go to London.

Nigga she could pass as an Andalusian.

MENA women are the best in bed tho.

I meant the shithole that your parents immigrated from you stupid muslim.

im british. I dont care if you belive or not

Something wrong with your map as I know Finland was pretty high on the inbred scale due to remote communities

you are an anglo saxon? why are you defending muslims here then? when its clear they are inbred as fuck.

Source? That map looks like it was made by mossad
How exactly was the study made? And why is it more reliable than state laws that forbid it?

Nothing wrong with my map. inbred genes of middle eastern are the main reason why they are so violent.

>lower IQ than US niggers
>calling anyone subhuman
I kek'd irl
Typical mudslime behavior, "muh golden age"
You literally torched the library of Alexandria because you though kuffar knowledge was useless and/or heretical, your religion is anti-science
Name one relevant and practicing muslim philosopher or scientist born less than 700 years ago

>state law that forbids
are you retarded? you are allowed to marry your cousin in Muslim countries.

>How do we solve muslim inbreeding problem

You have to fuck them to save them.

The white dick is the most powerful force for good on the planet.

Sterilisation or Genocide

I think its a jew meme. you are benefitting jews by spreading anti arab propaganda. People are dumb and arabs are people too, but theyre not all inbred retards. The history tells you that the region was very developed and civilized throughout history. Then lawrence of Arabia birthed saudi Arabia via literal terrorism and since then the instability has obviously been fomented by the west to secure oil.

The train he blew up is still there in the desert

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 8K)

>inbred genes of middle eastern are the main reason why they are so violent
This seems to be utter BS to me.
When it comes to crime rates the most violent ones are Latin Americans and sub-Saharan Africans, and one of the worst behaving Mideasterners are Chechens who have very strict traditions against inbreeding.

wouldn't the inbreeding problem solve itself if laws like cousin marriage are banned in muslim countries?

Niggers huh polcuck?

Attached: b59567bac9b7dd9b5d51dc84ba6821cd.jpg (736x560, 143K)

yeah - lawrence of Arabia ruined the region for resources.
Its how Britain rolls