OPERATION: TOO WHITE

OK FAGS IT'S TIME TO GET REVENGE FOR #METOO

How this works is that we use our non-white shill accounts on socmedia to basically make white women feel unwanted. We need to attack them and make them feel privileged. We need to tell them that they are no ally of ours. We need to make them feel bad for being white.

This will force them into the same boat as us. As soon as we start the trend, those non-white shitskin sheboons will follow our lead: they all hate white bitches anyway.

The goal is to make non-white women realize that white women are the most privileged people alive, and that they use their non-white 'allies' as pets to stoke their massive egos. Bonus points for pointing out the massive princess complex white women usually have.

It can be like old times, and (You) can take real politikal actions to make white women once again take our sides in all things political, we just need to shill them into submission.

Attached: 1514587874584.jpg (1384x1000, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/203647411/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Say this shit to all the left leaning white women and men defending minorities, fight their logic with their logic #TooWhite

>#TooWhite

This guy gets it. Too bad the rest of Jow Forums is wasting their time on bait from plebbiters when they could be doing real work. I bet most Jow Forumssters don't even have a black twitter infiltrator account anymore.

Just cut to the chase & tell them you're an adult virgin

I'll have you know that I fuck fat bitches all the time.

Not your personal army.

Proposing operations is not a personal army request, newfag.

Yes it is. Sage in all fields.

>Yes it is.

No it isn't. Bumperu

Yes goy. Do our work for us.

They want white men and women to be divided. Ergo, if we D&C white bitches from their allies we are actually reunifying our people.

>memflag
>says it's a bad idea
>solving 20 captchas to post
so it's a good idea, right? anyone got the good ideas lead to more shills info graphic?

Attached: 1542859054146.gif (300x169, 1.86M)

>operation
>attack white women
fuck off kike

It's not actually attacking white women, dumbfuck. It's forcing them into the same boat as us, which is the logical conclusion of current identity politics anyway. This is merely pouring more gas on the fire that's already burning.

Good idea

Not a bad idea, but try everyone should try to use their more believable accounts for this one at least.

updooted.

Attached: 144144021232.jpg (790x602, 79K)

>we
Stopped reading sage kill yourself etc.

>everyone should try to use their more believable accounts for this one at least.

Also, use opsec. Don't use the same browser as the one you use for Jow Forums on twitter. They hate us. Even use a different IP if you can. To get a different IP all you need to do is buy a cheap $40 router on newegg or wherever and switch it with you current one, or even get a separate modem and hook into your cable in your basement. Get a splitter so you can use both, or even use a burner monthly plan from boost mobile or whatever. Twitter fucking hates us for all our shenanigans and they watch what sites you come from, etc. Start a new account and make it look like a real person before going all #TooWhite. It's fun, like acting or playing sekrit agent.

Meh, women are too dumb to troll.

No matter how hard you troll them with blanket statements they will always assume that you aren't talking about then specifically and they are an exception to the rule because 100% of them "aren't like all the other girls."

Hell, I just recently had to explain to the wife of a friend that she is racist because she is a southern white woman in a law enforcement career (probations) after she was upset that she was called racist at work. "You are white, you are from the south, and you work in law enforcement around minorities. You are absolutely racist by default and have to prove otherwise, but odds are high it will never be enough because you can't be their friend and let them get away with probation violations. So you will always be racist to them no matter what your personal beliefs are."

Amusingly enough she quit her job on Friday because she hated the social stigma and is looking to work as a waitress. Putting that college degree to good work.

>Meh, women are too dumb to troll.

I think we can troll the shit out of them, especially if we gang up on certain high profile SJW's and make them feel hated by their non-white pets. I have an IRC channel if anyone wants to stay in touch and focus on certain bitches, but I understand if no one is interested due to understandable paranoia. It's on freenode so your ip is cloaked.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/203647411/

OK FAGS IT'S TIME TO GET REVENGE FOR #METOO

How this works is that we use our non-white shill accounts on socmedia to basically make white women feel unwanted. We need to attack them and make them feel privileged. We need to tell them that they are no ally of ours. We need to make them feel bad for being white.

This will force them into the same boat as us. As soon as we start the trend, those non-white shitskin sheboons will follow our lead: they all hate white bitches anyway.

The goal is to make non-white women realize that white women are the most privileged people alive, and that they use their non-white 'allies' as pets to stoke their massive egos. Bonus points for pointing out the massive princess complex white women usually have.

It can be like old times, and (You) can take real politikal actions to make white women once again take our sides in all things political, we just need to shill them into submission.

Hold on, don't start before I got my popcorn

Bampin'

Attached: bait.webm (1280x720, 2.44M)

you know it's kind of difficult to organize these epic meme operations when there are always people from discord lurking here who are just going to do everything to sabotage this, like they;re probably ITT taking screenshots already.

This place is too big for this shit to still work any more. What's the last thing that happened here, some people put up some posters . I don't know if all you newfags are just too disorganized but we used to be a lot more effective at this shit, it's always so short lived and sad now.

inb4 boohoo shill you know I'm right you fags

Attached: 1539472920823.jpg (366x464, 54K)

>I'll delet this post in ten minutes to minimize enemy agents infiltrating us
you do you realize the archives update more frequently than that, right? this post is already on 4plebs you dumbass

Don’t non Whites already do this?

>this post is already on 4plebs you dumbass

Shit I didn't know that. I thought the thread had to be archived first before it showed up on 4plebs. Oh well, might as well repost my 'sekrit' channel. It's not like we're plotting anything illegal, and btw anyone that suggests anything illegal will be banhammered and reported.

Attached: 1524578985695.gif (1000x1000, 1.67M)

This.
I'm tired of the concept of women (the majority) treated as a minority.

for future reference 4plebs is updated pretty much in real time and you can link to the archived version of a post almost instantly if you use X. deleting a post on the boards indexed by 4plebs doesn't really do anything

>deleting a post on the boards indexed by 4plebs doesn't really do anything

Noted. No rakie for you today, leaf. I usually just delete posts to fix egregious errors anyway.

I highly recommend you install X, it makes the website an order of magnitude more functional, it makes it easier to figure out when someone is shilling as well thanks to the integrated archive/hash lookup

>if you use X.

Yeah, it will be a cold day in hell before I use chrome. I might use some android extension someday, as I finally figured out how to hook my phone into a monitor by casting the screen and using microUSB to female usb 2.0 to wireless dongle to keyboard/mouse so I can fuck around with debian on my phone. It's amazing what recent advances in tech allow us to do, this is coming from an elderlyfaggot. I've seen some major changes. Next thing I want to do is put openBSD on a SD card and use it from my phone to usual HIDS and a screen, just because I can :^)

>Vilifying white women
whitewomenaremagical was/is far better.
>Posting anything like this on Jow Forums
Have you learned nothing?

Why would Jow Forumsfall for such an obvious false flag? This is probably some kind of gematria based Jewish ritual. The Jews operate through social media trends which is basically a more advanced form of manipulation brought on by televisions or radios. Folks it's fun to post on Jow Forums and dab on liberals but maybe it's time to stop buying into that tavistock style social conditioning? The boomers didnt know any better. Now barely any children go outside because they're shitposting.

And this is the only answer OP should get since it's the truth

>I highly recommend you install X

Huh, just looked into it and it looks like X is available for firefox. Maybe I'll give it a shot. Is that how people see our state flags and such? I haven't used it yet.

>Why would Jow Forumsfall for such an obvious false flag?

This is some classic Jow Forumsintelpro style operation, newfaggot. You would know this if you weren't such a goddam newpleb. Get the fuck off our board

>our board

Attached: 1441982143522.jpg (224x225, 10K)

And THIS is why this shit doesn't even work anymore. Come on man is it really just a bunch of fucking teenagers on here? Jow Forums missed its chance to branch out and assemble people who would rise up because they bought into the trump narrative and followed gatekeepers who destroyed people's chances. Bullshit like Richard Spencer roger stone Alex jones fucking constant use of reddit. If the Democrat Jews didnt want donald trump why did they allow le donald to post constantly about high level corruption? Unless the elite understand that people know their game and they want to blend in with civilians. Many people in San Francisco initiated in masonry. They do it at the colleges

Lol only a newfaggot would say some shit like
>classic Jow ForumsIntel pro style
And yeah bro it's not your board

This is a good idea. OP has good idea. Bump

I'd like to think that many of the pre-Cuckening anons are still around, but I doubt it. I know that I for one came around Chanology so I'm forever technically a newfag but still remember the fading glory days of /b/. Came to Jow Forums around 2012. Back then [we] used to make our minions on /b/ do shit like raid tumblr for us and shit. Good times. I'm just trying to bring some of the glory back.

>And yeah bro it's not your board

I never said it [my] board. I said it's [our] board. See above. You stick out like a sore thumb, newnigger.

Attached: 1447606369444.png (2000x2000, 108K)

This idea was compromised the moment it was posted here
Possibly even before but that isnt even relevant at this point

you think each router gets a unique ip??? hahaha do you have multiple wifi routers??

>do you have multiple wifi routers??

Yes I do. That's how I know it. I'm gonna buy more too now that I know that you get a new IP with each one :^) I also own 5 smartphones and 6 computers, two of which are desktops

I'm from before Chanology, walked twice with Channology against Scientology and knew the anons that were in it that stayed longer

It was Just anons at the start but going real life as Anonymous was the worst thing that could happen to it, in no time it was overrun by activist BS which abused anonimity to easily get in and then they just flooded the cause and took over and theyve been wearing the corpse of Anonymous as a group identity ever since and since then "we r anonymous" slowly faded as a concept from Jow Forums

It was painfull to see it happen right in front of your eyes
All modern activism is poison

It was probably already on the NSA todo list anyway.

I think it's a good idea, so I'll give you a bump.

>All modern activism is poison

Yeah, I heard that Chanology killed /b/. I'd like to think that I have the chaotic trolling spirit that predated the cancer invasion, but alas I will always be a newfag

Have a bump for a good idea

We are Anomalous

We are a Lesion

We do not forgive

We do not forget

Exacto Petroleum

Attached: 1548088055768.jpg (900x450, 34K)

How does this circumvent your provider asigned WAN address?
Sure you can swap your internal network but your WAN is still registered to your address by your provider

>How does this circumvent your provider asigned WAN address?

I don't know, I just recently discovered it. I just checked the router admin info and it showed a different IP when I plugged in my new router. I suspected that my usual IP was being tracked so I fucked around with some ideas and since I"m not a wizard yet on steroids I decided to hook a different router into my basement to run an ethernet cable to one of my boxes that doesn't have a wifi card. And ouila! Different IP. I don't use comcast so that probably has something to do with it as well.

Your talking like you just read the knowyourmeme. Tbh you must be a troll or the new guy at Mossad. And dude. It's not anyone's board. That's the point I was making. Newfag :P

Not right away, it took a year or so until the new Chanology members infected /b/
They directly killed the concept of Anonymous as we knew it at the time and by proxy caused a influx of what we'd now call soi posters to /b/

Dont fregot

Bump #TooWhite

Yes, because the Cuckening is on knowyourmeme. Only fags that have been here since at least 2013 know what I'm talking about. Do you? Tell me, what is the Cuckening?

Attached: 1542905211813.jpg (626x573, 58K)

This reminds me of University feminism, they were adamant that men couldn’t be feminists because of reasons. Which is dumb because you don’t need to be female to be against rape. When I look back it’s so obvious it was a D&C exercise

ITT
>you're a newfag
>no u
good idea OP, should be funny even if it doesn't accomplish your objectives. Get out there fags, I was banned from Twitter and haven't made a new account yet

those are actually my favourite threads
>u r a newfag
>no u r the newfag
>no u
>u r a cuck
>no u r the cuck
>yeah well u r a shill
>no u r a shill
>go back 2 tumblr
>NO U TUMBLR
>kike
>no u r the kike
>u r cancer
>NO U R THE CANCER
>u r reddit
>no u r the reddit
>u r retard
>no u r retard
>no u
>u r a fagget
>NO U r A FAGGOT
>NO U
>no
>u

for 200 posts

Attached: 1532623294219.jpg (663x579, 39K)

you are incredibly stupid and it's glorious

how's it feel to be a cancerous newfag kike cuck shill from reddit and tumblr, faggot?

Attached: KermitTypingFuriously.gif (500x280, 1.03M)

How am I stupid? I tested it and I get a different IP when I use a different router. How is this stupid? It works. I'm not going to prove it to you, as I don't want to give you my IP. Tell me how I'm stupid. I admit that I don't know everything about technology: i'm not a pro or on steroids, but I'm lernnin. I know there is way you can even change your IP from a CLI. I just haven't figured that one out yet.

yikes, shareblue discord trannies out in full force

I mean they had to cancel a recent pussy power parade cause it was literally #toowhite they had to round up a few of their niggers to make the crowd look better

They're mad we're still coming up with good ideas. Best part about this one is that they can't really call us anti-semitic for it. It's pure pro-white trolling.

oof

This thing has potential. God speed you fuckers

Attached: 1526849526739.jpg (610x368, 74K)

So let me get this straight. You are upset when discord trannies come here and do the same thing, but have no issues rallying and conspiring on Jow Forums...to do more or less the same?

You don't think that's hypocritical?

Bumparump
I like where this could get us

shareblue please go

Attached: 1121134.jpg (750x748, 58K)

>You don't think that's hypocritical?

No because this comes from real/pol/. This picture proves that I'm not fresh off the boat. I'm the fag that used to start all the 'Jow Forums operations thinktank' threads that IOTBW came from. Stop calling me names.

Attached: 1395768746574.jpg (435x286, 20K)

Bumping this good idea

Attached: 1543605582726.jpg (640x1236, 78K)

>Quits good job because muh racism
Top kek.

OP is a kike exploiting the anti-woman sentiments of a bunch of lonely incels and neckbeards to further divide man from woman.

There's nothing wrong with the MeToo movement. Women don't deserve to be raped. Unless you can show me a video of some #MeToo'er saying something completely asinine, which may exist for all I know, then I'll take it back but until then, ending sexual assault (The majority of which is Black on White) is a good thing. The women are basically telling niggers to stop raping them and a few rich fucks are falling on that grenade. Who cares if a few white eggs get thrown into the mass genocidal brown egg omelette?

Attached: 1504932896666.jpg (1000x667, 111K)

>OP is a kike exploiting the anti-woman sentiments

No I'm not. I'm literally trying to hoist them on their own petard. They seem to think that they can be anti-white and white at the same time. WRONG

fuckin lmao

Attached: 1530776309439.jpg (428x464, 25K)

They'll never be in the same position as Western Men. Mandatory hirings and diversity quotas mean they'll never feel truly discriminated against, nor feel as though they have no where to turn but radical politics.
They'll always be able to find work.
They'll always be able to find sex
They'll always be able to get ahead in life over men.

This is a dumb idea and it's going to backfire when it inevitably comes out that Jow Forums was behind it.

>when it inevitably comes out that Jow Forums was behind it.

OH NOES YOU MEAN THIS ISN'T A SEKRIT CLUB????? Fuck off. The best part is that it doesn't matter if they know that Jow Forums is behind it BECAUSE NON WHITE BITCHES ALREADY HATE WHITE BITCHES

I agree with you, we need to prove to white leftist women that no matter how (((woke))) they are, at the end of the day they’re nothing but white, and they’re in the second or third-lowest spot in the leftist hierarchy (either directly above straight white men or directly above gay white men, not sure if gay or woman is higher on the leftist victim totem pole)

you could make this a lot easier and effective by harassing like, teenage girls instead of grown women. haven't you always wanted to cyberbully a 14 year old girl with political rhetoric?

Attached: 1527506809223.jpg (435x547, 24K)

I think you're blinded by your own circumstances. All the statistics (admittedly they're OKCupid dating stats) show that in the last 10 years White women have become even more ingroup exclusive while it is we White men who have become less loyal towards the ingroup and actually prefer Asian women by 2% over White women.

Maybe it's the women I personally know, maybe it's where I live but every woman I know is the opposite of what you've said. Women are biologically inclined towards xenophobia much more than men.

What does a movement to end sexual violence have to do with being Anti-White. How many of those women were raped by a White man? Pretty much every woman I know has been assaulted, molested, or raped. It's an incredibly common problem and maybe if White men could stop acting like degenerate niggers and stop assaulting White women, stop raping them, stop molesting their nieces, daughters, or cousins, we'd be in a much better position within our own race.

I can't really blame (many) White women for feeling the way they feel. This is only going to end badly, they're not going to cling to White men when their brown buddies abandon them, they're hanging out with the browns specifically because they perceive themselves as being punished for dating White men. They were young once and put faith in a few of us and were wholly betrayed.

They're just going to end up more depressed and you'll see a lot more woman suicides.

>Pretty much every woman I know has been assaulted, molested, or raped
something about a common denominator

Why would you waste a post itt when there's a sage cap with this bullshit. Point out my error in principle or gas yourself.

Attached: 123677.jpg (456x297, 21K)

>What does a movement to end sexual violence have to do with being Anti-White.

It isn't anti-white per se but it does damage us as men. They literally rape us with their accusations. They think it's super cool to be anti-white. As for woman suicides, well that would be great. They deserve a taste of their own sauce, as it were. They attack and defame their own menfolk constantly and I'm sick of it. So I am striking back with this operation. And you can't stop us.

fucking kek

tl;dr. Do you think you could make it into a listicle?

>sage cap
it's called a bump limit newfag and i'm not going to humour your leafpost, as good as it was. Instead I'll just imply that you're a sexual predator and ignore the rest of your b8

Attached: 1548160021199.png (824x928, 18K)

>They literally rape us with their accusations
Nigger, do you know how many girls have a story about their Step-Father, their Brother, their uncle, the old man next door, a teacher, their boss, a co-worker.

Pull your head out of your ass dude. The way White Men have treated White Women, we deserve to be defamed. Honestly, what the fuck is wrong with you? White women want to love us, they want us, we are the ones who don't want them, we're the ones who have treated them like shit.

Fuck dude. I'm done. Enjoy your big gae ops. I'm completely done with the modern world. The fact that people like you exist and are allowed to breathe anything but Zyklon is all the reason I need to find a nice cave somewhere in the far north and completely abandon you faggots to your fate.

Attached: 1527464825252.png (884x728, 128K)

try getting IP banned somewhere and then see if you can still access the site. i doubt it will work just by having a "new IP" from a different router. the site admins aren't that stupid. there are MAC addresses and other identifiers. they're also likely to range ban an IP. sometimes whole countries get range banned here if some albanian is being a huge spammer or something. i'm pretty ignorant about this stuff also, but still not as ignorant as you. go to a place with a tech subforum and (i don't know how trustworthy Jow Forums's tech community is--ironically reddit may give more honest advice), but ask them how to get multiple identities from the same house/apartment. my guess is you'll need to pay for a VPN service. also, twitter usually requires a phone number for each account.

>The way White Men have treated White Women, we deserve to be defamed.

Lel, fuck off kike. Get into my rakie.

Attached: 1525685985652.jpg (1591x1600, 709K)

>White women want to love us, they want us, we are the ones who don't want them, we're the ones who have treated them like shit.
>implying

your random capitalization raped my eyes. Where is my movement?

>there are MAC addresses

I know that. That's why I have way too many machines, duh. Not that I get banhammered very often. As for twitter, that's what the burner phones are for. You can just tether their data plan to any machine. I'm not a pro, but I know that you get a new IP with a new router. I'm surprised myself that I didn't know this sooner, but how many people have multiple routers? VPN's don't work here.

I see potential to maybe have them switch sides. But what if they just double down and suck minority dick even harder?

Attached: 1541185025080.jpg (542x616, 55K)

Jow Forums only uses your IP address and the cache. clear the cache, reset your IP and you're good to go