Redpill me on the Baltic states

Redpill me on the Baltic states.

Attached: 250px-Estonia-latvia-lithuania-in-northern-europe.png (250x300, 33K)

redpill your dick up your ass

Estonian very close to finnish people and the rest are literally slavs.

Fuck off we're full

Poor with strong traditions but a large Russian diaspora slowly sucking that away.

So why do you hate them? When I was in Finland all the guys I talked to really looked down on the Estonians there.

We're actually bluepilled as fuck but no one knows because our countries are as under the radar as you can get. Estonia's current president is literally a soros-funded BBC demanding female atheist whose mother is like a half-russian. Riga is the gay capital of europe apparently and lithuania is weird.

Seems like a good place.

>Why

Attached: download (2).jpg (700x452, 84K)

They want to enrich themselves with niggers to spite russia.
"Hey look ivan, niggers are raping my wife and daughter. You mad ivan"

We're not that poor actually and our economies are recovering. We're in the middle ground somewhere, richer than the eastern european shitholes but not quite close to attaining the wealth of other western countries. The education is great in these countries and Estonia's capital has the most startups per capita in Eueope. Latvia has a one of the highest literacy rates in the world and tells refugees to fuck off unlike Estonia.

Lmao the latvians used to burn you faggots in your own synagogues. Gtfo kike.

Its like two brothers fighting. They are poor and do shit jobs but are millionaires in their own country for working in here.

Yeah sorry it was more in relation to those other countries you mention. Talinn is beautiful by the way.

The "russian-estonians" are the ones who get HIV all the time. Not actual Estonians.

I would marry a Latvian girl in a second.

Russian property

Never could tell which on is which
will forever live in fear of Russian invasion
victims of US diversity agenda

Attached: images7SYHJYN8.jpg (237x213, 11K)

Fuck off cuck.

Yeah, but you get the picture. This is how estonians are viewed in Finland, and your crime rates are through the roof also, and we have a lot of estonians, be it russian-estonians or whatever, but we have them come here and do burglaries

What's your scoop on EKRE?
My 2 cents is that the party has too many low-brow brainlet sympathizers to actually establish "national support" from the general population.
Also, all hope for EVROPA is already lost.

Attached: 1550511534683.jpg (1338x6212, 3.37M)

>Estonia's current president is literally a soros-funded BBC demanding female atheist whose mother is like a half-russian
So kill her (legally of course). Your country is under the radar. There will be no repercussions.

Fuck off
We're full

Here you go >Red pill me on X
The reddest pill there is. Enjoy.

>Riga is the gay capital of europe
Really now, estonian

highest tourism in Europe.
1.8 million pop (500,000 Russians)
no Moslems
no Africans
no "problems" like that - wink wink.

Attached: IMG_20190211_112654.jpg (1664x1248, 841K)