WHY ARE POLES SUCH UNGRATEFUL FAGGOTS?

>Hitler comes to clean your countries off the jew's Ghettos, make you part of his Glorious Reich.
muh fuck off hitler! ooga booga we true plateau slav monkeys n shieeet Pizda!
>Russia comes save poland, takes it under protection.
muh fuck off Russia! we wuz Teutonic knightz und szkzkùkzhieeet Kurwa!
>USA and Europe offers protection and Shekels
Muh Fuck off EU, fuck off USA, we wuz Kurwa n shieeet.
why do poles do that?

Attached: 1550520126751.png (800x600, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Legions_(Napoleonic_period)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Army_(Poland)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffer_state
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go prep a bull for your wife and daughter and do not try to figure out countries that will stay white when you will become emirates.

I think that was called nationalism or something

Loving this thread. Bump

you're not white, you're rapebabies of russians, mongols, tatares, jews, Germans, Vandals and pretty much whatever went through this place.

Attached: 1550519583742.png (556x521, 239K)

that's not nationalism, they'll sell out to whoever come by, and then complain about it.

>implying that French are white

Actually we were creampied by mongols

>Sell out
Lmao

>Germany, I didn't stole your car
>Hey Russia, do you want to buy a new car?

France is still 80% White.
Russia is low key the first multiracial empire, you have everything from mudslims & orthodoxes to chinks.
read my post again, that's what i said.
>implying it's not the Truth.
half of your territories were German clay, other half was propriety of the Tzar of Russia.

>"I'm having second thoughts about this."
Lol no

Attached: 1541989639999.jpg (807x605, 145K)

T. Ahmed the conqueror of Paris

>t. aldo the gypsy of Bucharest's sewers.

because the neo cons took over the poolish Gouvernement thats why, there must be a more aggressive movment against the US subversion. The niggers are expanding east and will draw us in to a war.

Its simply time to kill american s, if you like it or not.

Half of your country is mixed with meds. Jow Forums told me they are 1 drop rule niggers

Imagine if our ancestors could see us now. Sitting slouched over in the darkness using electronic witchcraft to argue with people in other countries about who is less cucked.

Attached: 1531465675196.jpg (805x803, 115K)

>france is 80% white
bilel...
you're comparing yourself to a country where it isn't against the law to check whether a nigger raped your wife
stay in your lane, go try to fight the britpakis or something that's your level
lmao, the french nigger is talking to poolacks and russians, good one

>here's a problem
>to solve this problem we have to kill [insert country]
absolute fucking retard

Yea someone sold us out and his name was Poniatowski pic related but literally everyone opposed it other than the magnats that would profit from that

Attached: Stanisław_II_August_Poniatowski_in_coronation_clothes.png (800x800, 1.64M)

they fucking deserved it. all of it, every time.

Attached: double penitration.jpg (592x339, 118K)

i love that french niggers forget that we helped you in most wars since XIX century

>T. Niggeroux the breeder of commie roasties
Also you have more niggers and gypsies (imported from here and other places) in one city than all our shitskins, gypsies eventually die in sewers if you don't give them free shit

>muh meds
meds are the Master Race.
yeah the gypsies in Paris came from your shithole of a country.

Attached: 1493932598920.png (1400x1630, 163K)

>muh irrelevant fake shit.
you fags are getting invaded by the turks and are getting cucked too, don't play the big man, Austria.

Attached: F160516IH05-e1508179695541.jpg (2000x1250, 339K)

i love how frenchies forger about their allies. truly they deserve sandnigger infestation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Legions_(Napoleonic_period)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Army_(Poland)

..these burgerlards, britpakis, baguenigs are simply hilarious
importing niggers non-stop for 2 centuries like it's their job, and then they compare turdroach anatolian villagers (on census/easily tracked/1960s original) with the HORDES of NIGGERS in EVERY MAJOR FRENCH CITY, HELLLOOOOOOOO
lol

I'd like a quick fact check on which major European country currently has nigger drug dealers doing drive-bys on each other, quick fact check!

>nogs killing each others
>implying it's a bad thing.
k.
also we see more rise in violent crime in Germany or England, than in France.

napoleonic france was best france. nowadays its shit. but poland is also shit. it is caused because of decay of napoleonic traditions and virtues

I've had this conversation before, and I can give you the advice to stop now. Backpedalling and trying to sping the fact that france loves niggers and other such subhuman trash like moslems, isn't gonna work out for you
And while I have you here, do be a sweetheart and go run a fact check on nigger rappers releasing songs about hanging white people, thanks!

(((every fucking time)))

Attached: file.png (1090x247, 90K)

>we wuz Teutonic knightz
You what, polish fought the Teutonic order

i heard about that story, thanks.
also, French people don't especially like niggers or shitskin, immigration was forced on us like everybody else.
and at least we're waking up to it.

Attached: 1548594253990.jpg (674x715, 272K)

Lol whats up? Visited Poland took a walk down the street and saw what an actual white nation looks like?
Must be tough going back to France the halfling country it is today...

Attached: yaxa98930uw11.jpg (800x800, 117K)

with your help

Everything between Germany and Russia isn't a real country anyways.
It should all be split up between those two and the nations there assimilated to German/Russian, if necessary using force.
That's the only way for sustainable peace in Europe and to end the extreme poverty and backwardness in these regions.
This region is literally the Africa of Europe.

said a representant of fallen empire ruled by inbreed retards

Kek, my sides are destroyed.

Attached: Shit Skin Incarnate.png (562x628, 51K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffer_state

Attached: file.png (1573x521, 181K)

discord
===
.gg/Bqbht2G

>(((every fucking time)))

Attached: indeks.jpg (275x183, 8K)

you know this meme was pushed because France refused to play the bootlicker with the (((US))) when they wanted to invade Irak right?
our military would pound you just by entering a couple of digits in a console.

France Nuclear Warheads : 300
Poland Nuclear Warheads : Kurwaaaa potatoes.

I don't get this argument

Blacks in Africa don't have any nuclear weapons, yet they still conquer Western Europe. Why do you think civilization even matters you frenchggot

When are people going to learn that every single frog who ever lived is an idealist and they can't be reasoned with

they are invading and it's (((forbidden))) to stop the invasion. they are not stronger than us, they are protected by our (((elites)))

>Poles are one person

Attached: K.jpg (360x360, 41K)

i know him he is a jackass in dota. yells kurwa a lot

>replying twice to the same post
Are you schizophrenic or a spaz that can't think before he writes a post, posting on an installment plan? Or maybe you're paid per post?
>our military would pound you just by entering a couple of digits in a console
*Your* millitary would surrender to Achmeds and a bunch of dudes in traffic safety vests, before you could start any war. Your country surrendered most of its culture and order, CIA plays you more easily than Ukraine in Maidan. Most you could do with your nukes is blow your asses to smithereens all over Ile de France.

nigger you've been played through all your history, don't bring modern shit while all other countries have the same problem with (((immigration))) and the kikes that are provoking it.

Attached: bonkers status.jpg (500x354, 50K)

Well, if this is correct, which logically it seems to be then these buffer states are not doing their job right.
They are acting as satellites, therefore they will be destroyed in a future war again.

Finland on the other hand seems to understand how to be an independent neutral country.
Poles and Balts are too low IQ for that.

agreed on that, and Fins were not especially rich or prosperous during the winter wars.

Third anti-polish thread today. Two to go.
Five a day ever since 2017 Independence March.
>Hitler and Józef Piłsudski are in great relations, Hitler admires Poles for defending Europe from the Soviet invasion, considers Piłsudski a great authoritarian leader
>they send letters to each other
>before his death, Piłsudski sends a letter saying "hurry up Mr. Hitler, I'm getting old"
>soon he dies
>a (((British))) puppet, Jozef Beck is put in his place, the guy appointed by Piłsudski suddenly commits suicide (wow what a coincidence) right after Piłsudski dies
>the (((allies))) constantly spread shit about Germany among the Polish government, encourage war
>government loses power, suddenly there's conflict at the borders
>allies keep on telling Poland how they will help in case of German invasion
>war begins
>the allies don't help (what a surprise)
>Poles fight back, and try to help the allies
>Poles crack the enigma code
>Germany is defeated
>allies sell Poland to the Soviets
>judeocommunism for ~50 years
>economy ruined
>all intellectuals, professors, generals, aristocrats, anyone who wasn't either a Soviet bootlicker or a simpleton has been murdered or jailed
>Brits wonder why Poles move to their country
>people on Jow Forums from the countries that actually led us to the current situation blame it on Poles
Churchill, Roosevelt and Stalin were backed by kikes. You literally used Poland to ruin Europe, because it was the least stable government after the first world war and its liberator's death.
>hurr durr but Poles were kikes and Poland was full of kikes
Yes, read about the migration of Jewish Russians to the lands occupied by Russia after 1795. Sanation (post 1918) consisted of uniquely these lands. The whole fucking occupation in 1795 that you idiots romanticize so much happened only because of Jews, just like Dmowski said before WW1. He also talked about how Jewry wants to establish a state in Palestine and control the world.
Refute any of this.

Attached: 1544476718708.jpg (770x1000, 170K)

What's this text coloring? A script you have that colors some word-groupings?

Attached: poles are proles.jpg (1600x826, 331K)

>actual good post made by diaspora pole

It is true that the anglo has been the enemy for 400+ years. But the poles are acting up right now even if it's not their fault entirely.
It is imperative that the blame for WWII is removed from the europeans and put squarely on the shoulders of the anglo-elite, the anglo-jewish and the communist-jewish elite. But it is impossible to say that the anglo and polish/jewish communists were at fault for the start of the war when polish nationalists are nearby, they sperg out completely.
Therefore polish nationalists must be shamed and treated the same way swedes on pol have been treated for the last few years; gloves off and with utter contempt.

Just read this part once more,
>poland is not a problem today because of grudges when it comes to history,
>polish nationalists are a problem today because they are impossible to cooperate with for other nationalists & fascists

Attached: poles.png (1620x1180, 264K)

it's just the snipping tool on windows 7
you can highlight stuff with it.

Fuck off, d&c shill!
All Euro peoples get different propaganda shoved down their throats by the ruling elite to constantly turn against each other instead of attacking the actual parasites.

You see, the whole thing is that Sanation (1918-1939) put actual anti-Semitic nationalists in camps like Bereza Kartuska. Polish nationalism needs to be rebuilt, and has to be strictly anti-jewish, not anti-european. Like Szturmowcy, not ONR.

too bad we know that we need to be both anti europe and anti jew. we learned from ww2 that we can't trust our "allies"

>WHY ARE POLES SUCH UNGRATEFUL FAGGOTS
>implying implications

Attached: 1400841326461.png (400x3000, 43K)

>actual good post by polish diaspora
Well, we did civilize him...

how? all you did is kill us or leave us to be slaughtered

>let in hundred thousand of poles to have a better life in England
>why do you persecute me!!!??
see?

>Brings up history
Do I really have to explain this? Read the comment chain or better yet, migrate over so we can raise your IQ too

>You see, the whole thing is that Sanation (1918-1939) put actual anti-Semitic nationalists in camps like Bereza Kartuska.
We know
>Polish nationalism needs to be rebuilt, and has to be strictly anti-jewish, not anti-european. Like Szturmowcy, not ONR.
True. That's what many of us are trying to induce by mocking the (majority of the) current polish nationalists. Like the swedish "men" were and are mocked for failing to stand up for their countrymen.

Hating on swedes and poles is actually helping them - by having them re-evaluate their ways. That's the plan atleast.
And there are reasons to believe it will work - just look at France now, after having been called surrender-cucks for two decades.

Therefore: hating on poles is really loving poland. Unless you have a better plan on how to fix the polish nationalists, so they can cooperate with the rest of Europe again, I for one will continue shaming and mocking them every chance I get.

Attached: 1545046732028.jpg (1500x1000, 212K)

>hurr durr we control you
>WE
you're just a faggot though. go KYS.

The moment Jewry gets removed Europeans can coexist.

If by "civilized" me you mean expose me to niggers, Pakis, sexual perversion, thug behavior and drugs, you're right. I have nothing against Brits, but before I came here I thought it's a more civilized country than Poland. Seeing what Jewry did to your country and how it depraved your people was the biggest redpill for me. Seeing other Poles who live here, especially women, was also eye-opening. I have no reason to be here, the only things you guys have to offer which aren't available in Poland are sexual degeneracy, easier access to drugs and a more liberalized, "progressive" culture. On one hand I'm happy my country is cleaning itself by allowing those people to move out instead of changing itself for them, on the other hand I'm really sorry that those people have to represent us. Most of behavior I see here is absolutely unacceptable in the city I was born in.

Well, I don't think that's the solution in any way. The cucked kind of nationalists doesn't browse this place. Our enemy is the Jew, and every educated Polish nationalist in history knew about Jewry. Anti-semitic sentiments were growing rapidly until Beck was placed in the government. Probably kikes started freaking out seeing that not only Germany is contemplating the JQ.

Another thing is, you can't compare Polish nationalists to Swedes. Sweden has a completely different problem than Poland, they're already completely fucked, while Poland still retains conservative values, some things completely unacceptable in the modern progressive West are still a standard there.

Attached: 1541786251016.gif (508x500, 1.04M)

You’re asking why literal white niggers act like niggers?

Attached: B8A83331-E366-4F6D-A2D7-3B5CFEB13647.png (649x409, 44K)

first: without history we're not nation (look at mutts)
secound: i don't want to get shanked by pakie nigger while bobby ask we if i got my getting stabbed loicence

>Poles fought against slavery
Nigger you literally did the same thing, you murdered your countrymen to stop nignog slavery. You're a descendant of niggerlovers. The only reason Americans aren't called "white negroes of America" is because the term "American" already describes niggers, pakis, whites, Asians and Latinos. You're not even a nation, you're a country at most, if not a militarized oil company and the biggest cog in the Jewish machine.

no, we need do conquer europe and make everyone pay. we should put krautniggers in camps, and forbid them using their native language, we should gas kikes and blame it on kikes, we shold use frenchies as cannon fodder and we sould refuse bongs any help. poland needs to be remade into korona once again

Attached: wielka polska technokratyczna.jpg (1792x1844, 195K)

im from chicago and the poles here are the worst. theyre just as bad as niggers. we need lebensraum here.

how about you take your people out of illinois? theyre shitting up the place

If you were an American saying that I would laugh, but since you’re Foreign toilet cleaning P*lish diaspora, I’ll just tell you that that is not what the civil war was fought over.

You're either a Jew, or just an idiot who wants Europeans to pay for being subverted by Jewry.

Alright José, whatever you say.

>we need lebensraum
Your 1/16 German ancestry is showing Carlos, congrats

At least unlike france, Poland actually fought til the end

I don’t know why you’re insulting anyone when you’re literally an immigrant in another country and you’re only there to clean toilets to survive because everything else in your shithole nation is fucked. Toilet cleaning P*lish diaspora being nationalistic at all despite leaving P*land because it’s so shit makes no sense. But then again, expecting white niggers to think rationally is stupid on my part. So, you’re on your lunch break from toilet cleaning now and you’re pickpocketing while posting? Why?

Attached: A499991A-84A0-4291-973E-6DDDC4A14B94.gif (240x240, 47K)

and it took 2 superpowers to beat us

i am a patriot. and i don't think that rozbiory and kulturkampf were jew thing. jews started their masterplan in 20th century with ww1 and used htler to further their own agenda

Attached: nazis-free-rotschild-seize-bank-the-daily-news-perth-friday-8-april-1938-page-2.jpg (295x654, 52K)

>and she's cumming to boot
Very accurate

I moved out of Poland because I considered it to be a backwards racist, conservative country. I was literally anti-polish.

then you're no better than volksdeutch. you're no longer polish. hope you enjoy being serf to anglo cucks

>Well, I don't think that's the solution in any way.
You have to look at it from our point of view as well. Poland is homogeneous and conservative, so it works, for now. But Europe is liberal/communist and getting rapidly more heterogeneous, so it is fucked.
One of the few ways fix Europe is to remove the shame latched on to Europe and the Anglo countries from WWII. This shame that leads to every gathering of pro-European men to be branded as "nazi, racist, literally Hitler" etc.

And a vital part of removing that shame is to talk openly about how communists and jews were at fault for the war, not Germany. But every time someone brings up the multiple times polish-jewish communists committed atrocities against Germanics before 1939, most of the polish nationalists on pol sperg out completely. Perhaps the reality is not as black/white as to justify saying that "Germany did nothing wrong", but it is still beneficial for the current mess Europe is in to say this. As Germany was openly challenging the jews - the more righteous they are seen in everything they did, the better. The poles have nothing to lose from having the blame shifted from Germany to jewish-polish communists, the anglo-elite and the jewish elite, but they still go berserk when people talk about it.

This is one of the main reasons why (many) polish nationalists are directly hindering a revival of Europe. They simply don't allow anyone to remove the blame from Germany. And the blame has to be removed from Germany for the blame to be squarely laid on the jews.

>Another thing is, you can't compare Polish nationalists to Swedes. Sweden has a completely different problem than Poland, they're already completely fucked, while Poland still retains conservative values,
Conservative values are what leads to liberal values in first place. Conservatives only defend and retreat, never attack. Sweden is just further ahead on the curve.

Attached: jewish pale.png (3507x2480, 1.03M)

>Russia comes steals poland,
Why are Russians always born liars, thieves and cheats?

>WHY ARE POLES SUCH UNGRATEFUL FAGGOTS?

why are western failed states always the ones that make such pathetic beta male threads?
what should Poland be grateful for, especially towards you eternal losers?

Poland has the best war record among all countries that ever existed, and has the most beautiful people in the world--- i guess you western losers are just butthurt and jelly of both our physical attractiveness and the based state of our countries--- especially when compared to any of the western shitholes like france, germany or uk.

Face it, you poor losers--- i have all the luxuries of all first world countries, and nothing of the ocean of bullshit you are currently drowning in.

Curb your eternal butthurt, losers.

Attached: 1541677328619.jpg (1000x667, 136K)

no stary z tymi pięknymi ludźmi to trochę dojebałeś. fakt że polska jest najlepsza ale ja jestem szpetny jak noc listopadowa

>At least unlike france, Poland actually fought til the end
True. So this means that the poles fought to the end, refused to surrender. And therefor Germany should not be blamed for bombing Warsaw where the Polish soldiers were entrenched using civilians as human shields.

Just like Assad and Russia should not be blamed for bombing ISIS in the cities that refused to give up and entrenched themselves using civilians as human shields.

Attached: 1526620025098.jpg (640x640, 72K)

it was actually the butthurt krauts that were using civilians as human shields, user : )

Many such situations.

Attached: butthurt german niggers murder civilians.png (1106x243, 25K)

so you compare people who defended independence of their homeland to sandnigger religious zealots? truly all norvegians should be gassed.

>WHY ARE POLES SUCH UNGRATEFUL FAGGOTS?

Because they're Slavs. Brachycephalic retards.

This is what happens when you fuck with the Danzigers and didn't want to let Hitler's convoys pass to Danzig so they could help the Germans and reunite.

You euroniggers got exactly what you deserved.

One Two
Euroweeks coming for you
Three Four
Chinks are at the door
Five Six
Polish girls sucking African dicks
Seven Eight
Asians begin to rape
Nine Ten
Soros wins in the end

My great grandfather fought in World War II in Poland and he, still to this day (He's 97), believes Poland should have allied with Germany and taken on Russia

we're still fighting, while you're already surrendered

Hitlers convoys had no right to anything, and we rightfully told the german niggers to fuck off with their jewish diaspora tactics.

>convoys pass to Danzig so they could help the Germans and reunite.

convoys to spread the germano-jew diaspora even farther, so we told no to that too.

>germanoniggers got exactly what they deserved.

Attached: poles brandenburg gate.jpg (333x436, 20K)

Bruh. Look at that ratio. 500 soldiers and 100 civilians.
Even the IRA were up to 1 anglo-soldier killed per 1 civilian killed, and they are seen as horrible terrorist by practically everyone.

5:1 is far less civilians than any modern combat engagement since pre-industrial times, which makes the "eyewitness reports" less than believable.
Don't you think any of these testimonies of eyewitnesses could have been exaggerated slightly to improve patriotism and nationalism in Poland? Or that (((wikipedia))) might have done their tricks aswell?

Attached: Hitler on poles 1944.jpg (1200x761, 274K)

Attached: 1510583964035.png (647x605, 488K)