So I've hung out with my friend and his girlfriend a couple times this last couple of weeks and she seems like she's...

So I've hung out with my friend and his girlfriend a couple times this last couple of weeks and she seems like she's been flirting with me. I've been playing along with it just because I think it's funny and makes me feel more confident, but today she followed me on Instagram. Prior to this, I've been logging into Instagram, getting a follow notification just to see no one had followed me, so I think she followed a couple times before and then quickly unfollowed out of insecurity or some shit. Now, the notification is pending as she hasn't cancelled it again yet.

What should I do? Should I just decline the request? I think she's cute, but I don't want to fuck over my friend as he's probably one of the nicest guys I know.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.cotm.png (396x385, 124K)

this happened to me before. she is probably just doing it to make her bf jealous and not because she is actually interested in you. its up to her bf to ignore this and not let it bother him, or confront her/dump her because she is being a thot. out of 3 girls ive dated only 1 never did this and out of the 2 girls my friend has dated both did it to him.

Yeah, I get that for the in-person part, but I think the fact that she followed me on Insta seems strange, like she wants to hit me up privately. Especially since I remember her saying "I wish (my friend's name)'s ugly friends would stop following me on Insta" which contradicts what she's doing now.

Be the bigger person. Ignore this obvious bait from her.

>obvious bait
What's her end goal here anyway? Just to make her boyfriend jealous? I feel like she could've done that with a lot of her boyfriend's other friends, but she seems to only be doing it to me.

I am on the opposite side, I think my bf's bestfriend likes me too? He has a gf and I caught him checking me out a few times, staring at my boobs or looking under my skirt. Pretty creepy, what should I do?

Nothing. All guys check out their friends gf's

And all girls check out their bf's friends. Its actually easier when the guy is a friend of a bf. There is an easy excuse for being friendly and hanging out even when you are over flirty and hang out together without your bf.

I stayed with an ex bf just so I could be near his best friend. The friend had a gf so the four of us would hang out together a lot and I don't know what happened I just started wanting the friend like really bad. His gf wasn't my friend but she was fun and you could tell she was completely in love with the friend but then every girl wanted this guy so I kinda felt sorry for her.

It became really hard to be physical with my bf, like even let him kiss me and certainly not around his friend so I resolved to tell the friend how I felt and wish for the best.

A big party was scheduled at the friends house and his gf wasn't going to be there but at the last minute she was so I didn't want to go My bf went anyway then called and his friend tried to get me to come, I agreed if the friend would come pick me up and he did. I was so nervous and told him I would not go to the party and lets just drive around and I blurted out everything. He said he cannot do that to his friend or his gf even though he didn't love his gf. So we parked to talk more and I kissed him and tried to go down on him but he protested and I pleaded to let me do this for him and he did. Anyway I broke up with my bf, my bf blamed his friend and ruined their friendship but the friend asked his gf to marry him and I had nothing.

Good for you, next time don't be a whore

Good for me how? It didn't go as I wished because I had fallen deeply in love with the friend and was rejected. My bf wasn't a bad bf I just didn't love him and needed to break up but as I feared when I did I never got a chance to be around the friend anymore.

do not fuck over your friend, confront the partner about what's going on and if it gets worse talk to your friend about it. bros before hoes and that counts for all relationships, not just for guys.

you want a boyfriend ? I can do the trick/ I'm fit, brown hair, got a house, just don't have the girl inside my castle. I'm waiting for you gurl.

Problem is , im a eurofag

She’s just being a teasing bitch. I’ve had my friends’ gfs do that too. I hate it

Don't want anyone but the friend so sorry eurofag. Wouldn't work anyway I'm in the US

we don't tease a guy that has no interest. she probably knows OP likes her and that no way anything will happen so she teases him. What else is she going to do, have serious discussions about climate change? Thats no fun. For all OP knows his friend is in on the joke.

Well explain to me why I’ve had my friends’ gfs do this shit to me in the past? They know I’m single, and they tease. I hate it. I don’t like hanging out with my friends anymore if their gfs are around

>she probably knows OP likes her and that no way anything will happen so she teases him
That’s narcissistic af

I haven’t swallowed the red pill yet. But your post pushes me closer and closer to that point. How can you sit there and justify a woman teasing a man with malicious intent? Why can’t she just treat him like any fucking normal person..

No its not, OP is probably very obvious and instead of calling him out she teases. Unfortunately OP thinks this is encouragement.

c'mon maybe some sexting or exchangin pic of our genitals parts just to get horny. I'll then be able to fuck my good ol' cow

Of course it’s narcissistic. Why can’t she just act normal? Why does she have to tease? That’s emotional abuse

I tease a lot of guys and I'm no narcissist. Just fun, that all.

What do you call a guy that thinks every girl that teases him or is nice to him, likes him and wants to have sex with him even if she has a bf or husband? A Narcissist!

No, you’re the type of girl who leads guys on for fun. That is narcissistic.

I had a girl one time (she was single) flirt with me hard. She was very attractive and out of my league so I didn’t know what to do. But one day she slapped my butt and said to me “you’ve been working out”. Later a few days later when I said hello to her in the hallway during passing, she gave me a grin and a wink. Another time she put her hands on my arms and was feeling my biceps and commented on them. She even felt my chest . I asked her out that same day and she said to me “haha oh user! We are just friends!”.

Fucking NARCISSISTIC