How old were y'all when you got your first kiss/what age do you think is best?

How old were y'all when you got your first kiss/what age do you think is best?

Attached: IMG_1983.jpg (328x321, 27K)

No age is really "Best"
Im a girl & my first kiss was @ 17.

17 as well. It was purely physical attraction/hormone overdrive. I hated that annoying cunt's character.

probably around 30 days old, uhhh any age is best really unless you get setup for an orphanage

I'm a girl too, mine was 19

12, then again with another girl at 13. Also got my first boob feel at 13. Then I moved and didn't get any action again until I was 18.

think i was around 12. honestly, you'd probably want to have your first kiss in your teen years. lost virginity at 16.

had my first kiss at 20. still a virgin tho

uhh I was probably 14, 22 now and still a virgin god damn it
I'd say probably around 12

I never experienced it yet
age isn't relevant as long as it's with the right person

It was at 17 and I'm a guy and for perspective i was literraly the first guy in my group of friends to go out with a girl.

honestly cant remember but i was probably 17 or so
end of the day theres no best age and its not something you should feel big or small about, aint a big deal

I was 21.

Was it ur mum.

mfw my first kiss was at 14. 13 if you count a kiss on the cheek

Somewhere under 18 is fine.

>first kiss
Still hasn’t happened yet. Nor will it ever happen.

17. Doesn't matter when it happens so much as the person and context. Mine was really nice with a girl I loved and I wouldn't have had it any other way.

I was 14 and it was forced on me by this hot tall blonde.
>got my first kiss, boob grab, and pussy touch

Stupid 14 year old me had no idea what to do to this chick so I dump her because she took up my GameCube play time.
>tfw now 30 and miss how easy girls were back in my teens
I discover what my penis was used for late in my life.

Attached: 72E1667C-DC01-42A0-BCBF-EAE452DD199A.png (560x560, 349K)

I was probably 15 at the time. Had a qt asian gf that was super nice so for a first kiss it wasnt half bad.

Didnt make me feel anything

I'd like for it to happen at 27, that'd be cool. I'm not holding my breath on it though; my time has passed.

I touched a boob when I was 21 though. That was neat.

Probably like 9 or 8, don't really remember. It was with my neighbor, we use to make out all the time, kek I still remember how sometimes we would blow air on each other's mouth accidentally because we didn't know how to kiss, good times

actually I don't remember if it was with my hot elementary substitute teacher first.. goddamn my innocence was fucked early

>How old were y'all when you got your first kiss
never had one.
>what age do you think is best?
probably some time before 28, so it's too late for me.

Attached: 1544849974172.gif (200x200, 3.85M)

I am 25 years old guy and still a kissless virgin.

Attached: wojak has had enough.jpg (393x325, 70K)

Had my first kiss when I was 23, but lost my virginity at 22.

Attached: 1533479698108s.jpg (112x112, 3K)

I'm 30. i will return with an ansawor when i will kiss a woman for the first time ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄˂̣̣̥᷅ )‧º·˚