Jow Forums's thoughts on India

With India vs Pakistan war being inevitable at this point what does Jow Forums think about india

Attached: images (1).jpg (470x313, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ0ue-XGl9c
youtu.be/R6lyeJEYfRo
youtu.be/sjnrETPDuls
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just think about poop

how many times have pakistan started it ,ive lost the count

Attached: 1550320608168.jpg (720x404, 37K)

The world would be a better place with Pakistan turned to glass. Don’t mind Indians though, they’re not causing shit everywhere they go.

Poopie buttholes.

It is the living embodiment of a middle child with crippling insecurity

Neutralizing Pakistan is a decisive element in ending the Chinese influence in the region. I'm with you, fellow Indians.

Attached: mehndi.gif (320x240, 1.42M)

A pack of street shitting rapist baboons vs the Chad Pakistani warriors? India BTFOd, Pakistan takes Delhi in 4 weeks

They are the good guys of that particular part of the world. I'd trade the current Pakistani population of the UK for some Indian people without hesitation.

Advantage Pakistan

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ0ue-XGl9c

test

>They're not causing shit
>Shit
kek

Attached: 1548653518438.jpg (4032x3024, 3.91M)

They are of Indo-European stock (although heavily mixed), which makes them preferable to Pakis. Indians have also, unironically integrated well into Britain. I would support Indians over pakis, niggers or anyone else.

Main criticism is overpopulation and pollution

india poopoo pakistan peepee

shut up pajeet

They're both literally of the same stock, you exported poo on pay roll. I.e they're both bleached Aborigines:

Indians/other South Asians are cross bred Aborigines. Not some sort of Asiatic Caucasian or something along those lines (although because of West Eurasian migration East, they are partially mixed with some Caucasian groups). With that out of the way, once you assess for their phenotypic traits, this assertion becomes self evident. For example take their conventional skin tone, and compare and contrast it with the other native ethnic groups in Eurasia. After you're done, what you'll see, is that they're the only race native to Euraisa with dark skin that exceeds the threshold of the conventional Eurasian tan(the darkest skin tone seen in other Eurasian groups). Not only that, but their eye sockets are also larger than what a Caucascoid should conventionally have. And their nostril shape is uniquely West African esk in appearance despite their geographical location. So what does this all mean? Well it means either they're recent African migrants(no genetic study points towards this) or are the cross bred descendants of the original Australasian population that balkanized and gave way to what we see in Australia, the Australian Aborigines. Who btw, seem to be their only unmixed descendants as India(their old homeland) was forcibly miscegenated into an old world Brazil.

Attached: Poo chronicles.jpg (1031x336, 262K)

This

Attached: 1547072308762.png (1170x1169, 338K)

>Pakistani warrior

Kek

In Pakistan 70%of marriages are between cousin muslim faggot all oh them have Irani genes

Indians are Aryans Punjabi warriors

>Integrated well into Britain

What the fuck are you talking about? There are literally poo enclaves all over the place, with these bug eyed manlets speaking their home tongue every where they go. Poos smell bad,look bad, and over all are bad. At least the Pakis have Islam to tame them. Poos on the other hand are just morally incompetent opportunistic thieves, with a sleazy jew tier behavioral sync.

Attached: Oldest known civilisation.jpg (380x285, 104K)

Great! Not our problem so I do not care. Let someone else handle the middle east.

the majority of all people in india are a mix of these three groups

>The first group in India
Tribes from Africa, hunter-gathers, descendants of the Africans who had reached India around 65,000 years ago. These people were closely related to other African tribes that went on to spread across other parts of Asia (Sentinel, Andaman Islands, Australia, Papua etc)

>The second group in India
This group originated from the Zagros region in south-western Iran (which has the world's first evidence for goat domestication) and brought agriculturists, most likely herders, to India.
This would have been between 7,000 and 3,000 BCE. These Zagrosian herders mixed with the earlier inhabitants of the subcontinent and together, they went on to create the Harappan civilisation.

>The third group in India
In the centuries after 2000 BCE came the Aryans from the Eurasian Steppe, probably from the region now known as Kazakhstan. They likely brought with them an early version of Sanskrit, mastery over horses and a range of new cultural practices such as sacrificial rituals, all of which formed the basis of early Hindu/Vedic culture. (A thousand years before, people from the Steppe had also moved into Europe, replacing and mixing with agriculturists there, spawning new cultures and spreading Indo-European languages).

I prefer them to pakis for a number of reasons. not muslim, not inbred etc

Indians are cross bred Australasian poo monkeys, and Pakis are the inbred variant of this. Lmao. Stop falsely assuming superiority Patel.

Attached: Poo enthusiast.png (1142x1131, 672K)

>be arab
>sees a sexy black
>"..will inherit good genes"
>born faggot
>be ugly
>be pirate

Attached: somali5.jpg (533x533, 36K)

i dont see indian kids running around and acting like niggers. i see pakis, whites and niggers acting like niggers though.

subscribe to t series

Not this again, South Asian = Bleached Abbo. Is all, so stop complicating something other wise linear you dunning Krueger autist.

Attached: knuckle walker (you).jpg (874x684, 79K)

I wouldn't call this aryan

Attached: 1.2063789_4172633237.jpg (1380x920, 99K)

Quick run down on why it sucks to be an Indian:

>Androgynous racoon face
>Lowest Sexual Market place value in the dating market
>No visible difference in general non genital anatomy in regards to gender
>Conventionally sub 5'4
>Smallest cock size in the world
>No admirable genetic characteristics
>Both stupid (sub 80 IQ) and weak(nearly no unmixed world champion Indian athletes)
>Hopelessly incompetent

You probably live amongst a cherry selected sample size that's why, dick head. Come down to any low-mid grade area to test your delusional opinion.

Attached: Asiatic Sex Gods.jpg (612x790, 112K)

I don't like the practice of streetshitting and racemixing with niggers but your religion is based and Pakistan needs to be glassed anyway. So yeah, you have my support

i live in croydon

this 2bh

Because it is not. He is clearly a Dravidian.

Sounds upper class, try Liver pool or Leeds for a more conventional experience with poos.

Attached: Indians.jpg (400x269, 62K)

Not quite dravadian but he has a high veddoid admixture.

Nucflash.png

redpill me on pakistan why are they the bad guys?
the way I see it its pagan streetshitters vs inbred mudslimes

why do you always cherry picking the darkest indians from southern india? what are you even trying to prove here you abomination?.Most of the developed states in india are in south.

even our tribals look better than you fags.

Attached: Tribe_woman,_India.jpg (170x255, 21K)

alright then show me what does an aryan Indian looks like pajeet?

Attached: somali7.jpg (183x275, 14K)

Attached: Prachi Desai Closeup.jpg (1860x2800, 260K)

My brothers. Pic related.

Attached: images(2).jpg (202x250, 6K)

He's the average in your shit hole gypsy tier nation state Pajeet. As Aryans don't exist anymore thanks to the excessive cross mixing that's gone on in your sub continent.

Attached: Apoo.jpg (2070x1380, 393K)

>implying they are hard to find

You're Somali. You're nobody to judge. Shut the fuck up and know your place nigger.

Don't bother debating with Somali bro he is mentally retarded and for some reason is obsessed with indians.

Pls also liberate the Pakistani colonies too, I'd love to safely visit London and malmo.

We can all cherry pick Rajesh, pic related.

>Bug eyes
>Dark under tones
>Spaced out nasal tip

8th generation mixed Abbo hybrid, keep digging poo face.

Attached: Goofy Indian 3.jpg (301x450, 46K)

Average indian in my city doesn't look like that.

Jew here. I think Indians don't deserve all the poo talk. Their food is good, good attitude toward others and almost all are good honest people from my experience with the ex-pats in Los Angeles.

Okay nigger.

Attached: somali too.jpg (160x240, 17K)

what's your point? yes,indians can look like that. so what?

And you're literally a mongrelized Australasian poo monkey. So fuck up and know your own place raccoon face.

Attached: Apoo with flag.gif (539x599, 39K)

I highly doubt we will be having a full-fledged war. I am hoping I am wrong and we have a nuclear war.

>8th generation mixed Abbo hybrid

exactly what i explained here

He is considered good looking amongst the nigger community.

Wow. A nigger saying this. I've seen everything.

somali? why did you leave Mogadishu? how the hell did you get inside the uk

He is probably not even somali and just claims to be one because he doesn't want others to talk shit about his ethnicity.

>somali

at least the indians you are replying to didn't run away from their countries like cowards

Bantu mutt.

You're not Caucasian nor Caucascoid is what I'm trying to get accross.

>t.Aboriginal mixed Autist with ashy brown skin

Glass houses patel.

Attached: Super pooper by 3100.jpg (1440x930, 280K)

yeah , may be. he is a shillnigger.

If a war really starts then it will be

India versus Pakistan,china, Kashmiri, khalistani

Add more please
Everyone wants a piece of Indian Territory

Well you did Paki.

Cope harder monkey.

Came back here after Ramadan famalam, to finish up my uni studies.

Attached: Alhamdulillah.png (420x420, 10K)

come on raj I've seen how you defend India . stop shilling youre not any better

Why indians hate pakistan so much and vice versa? What's the catch? I mean you are both brown and poo poo on streets. Is there really cultural difference?

I prefer indians over pakis anytime, but all my experiences with you have been full of shit. And there's no excuse about muh low castes, because poorfags stay in India growing a cyclop eye from Ganges water, not travelling around the world for multinationals. Seriously, get your shit together

so what ? why do you care? what is it to you what we are?

Thanks..and regular jews dont deserve all the flak they get from pol...except for banker jews...they deserve gas

pakis are dirty muslims

Redpill me about Narendra Modi, OP. Is that true that he is turning India into a technocratic state?

Attached: Moditechnology1.jpg (1000x667, 44K)

its not like brazilians are the best people in the world. This should have sounded better if it came from a german or norwegian.

Did you get in the US as your supervisor's child sex slave when he visited DC to discuss the opium fields?

What was your point with that pic? If you lightened his skin hed look like an Anglo. I showed you an Indian albino because I am blonde haired and blue eyed with freckles. Whys you call me Rajesh?

Pic related. My cacucasoid brother, which you are not.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Islamabad has warned india that if we strike pakistan they will 100% retaliate...what do you think will india chicken out like always

At this point I'm not sure if this is Raj or just another extremely cucked nigel. It sure is in poo interests to push the muh indo-european shit to justify spreading their shit all around

Indians are not pure caucasoids.Anyway it doesn't matter.

I honestly can't think of one redeeming thing.

That aside, you shouldn't be in Britain either, worthless nigger. I remember getting into arguments with you when you were in the US.

>Literally funding terrorists out of aid money and even China know that they won't profit out of China and Pakistan trade stuff.
>Terrorist even beating the shit out of their army
>General terrorism because they're muslim.

i can blue pill you about his opponents,well his opponents are all faggot like Rahul Gandhi who sucks Chinese and arab dicks.

Yes Narendra Modi is a part of organisation called RSS
There basic ideology is to convert India into a communist country they want only the Hindus to rule.
the creators of RSS believed in the ideology of Hitler and Mussolini you can look it up

So what will you do? I mean you have manpower to overtake their country in month.

Kek

Nice deflection, Raj. Are you gonna ddress any of my points? I'm seeing a growing number of indian immigrants here too, and this particularly bothers me since I'm not a brazilian of the nigger variety and already have to deal with africans and venezuelans brought by the government. Like I said, I'd have nothing against you if not for those experiences, but you're not helping yourself.
And even with Brazil being such shit, I doubt it causes as half as much headache as indians abroad

can you give me source on indians causing high crimes and other things in brazil?

India runs to UN like a bitch everytime, this wouldn't have happened if China wouldn't have disagreed to list a Pakistani terrorist as a UN recognised terrorist, even through US and other UN permanent members told them to do.

Also take a look at this.

youtu.be/R6lyeJEYfRo

youtu.be/sjnrETPDuls (Original Version)

>they want to turn India into a communist country
>they believed Hitler and Mussolini

Attached: 1550049669357.gif (500x280, 949K)

Yes, I really don't think anything major is going to happen but as I said I have high hopes. Also, it's really funny to see the public pressurizing the government to go for a war.

When I hear India I only think of street-shitting and online scammers.

I didn't say high crime, I explicitly mentioned personal experiences with indians in the workplace, the kind of experience I haven't had with other foreigners. Except chinks, who are much worse.
Although I think the UK teaches us a thing or two about the muh indians are cool fallacy. I just want you to act like normal people, that's it. First, tone down the arrogance.

Incorrect. Even mudslimes can join RSS. RSS doesn't endorse forced conversion a lot of its members do.
Also RSS has been helping in times of Floods and does a a lot of social work. Its just because an organization is Hindu dominated and the leftist media has to talk shit about it.

It's hour long. Gimme summarized description what is happening there.

Lol he is wrong.

that's unfortunate anyway what happened?

Well they are inbred mudslimes that tried to invade India and genocide or convert the population for 1000 years and hindus are really pissed off about this. Muslims got BTFO but England granted them their own country on Indian soil (which now split into two because geography) which now is the home to the most extremist islamists on the planet and is basically a breeding ground for terrorist groups across the world. They have nukes and support China. They also control 40% of an Indian region (Jammu & Kashmir) under the claim that the place is majority muslim so they regularly send terrorists to commit attacks into the Indian controlled area leading up to the shitstorm of today

I seriously don't know how Indians aren't more pissed off about this. I'd be enraged if i were them

virgin RSS vs Chad VHS

See the shorter one.
Basically a muslim student got redpilled on a document(UN security council resolution) that points to all Pakistani's and not a single one has read it about Kashmir.

See the shorter one, its about 6 minutes.

So apparently all major demographic blocks are moving into the corporate state and social credit control. I can say that we live in the best of times, because the next generations will not live comfortably like us.

Attached: d.jpg (1277x687, 249K)