DAILY REMINDER TO LET WESTERN EUROPE CRASH AND BURN

This is a daily reminder to all my Slav brothers, and all other nations East of the West.

Western Europeans DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU! They only care about themselves. In fact they look down on you as inferior.

Let them flood their nations with shitskins and let them collapse. Ignore their cries of “white brotherhood”, because these are lies.

Western Europeans are ultimately cucks and will forever be cucks, it’s in their DNA. Once they turn black and brown, Slavs can then have their 1000 years of dominance and prosperity over the shitskin nord, germanics, French and Anglos

Attached: 15544DEB-51A6-42DF-A24D-49211EA298BA.png (2045x1720, 481K)

ok shlomo

Attached: 25637290_1566696426743590_818909559_o.jpg (1124x598, 66K)

> TO ALL MY SLAV BROTHERS
> posts from canada

i wonder why

EZ gibs bro

German

German...

Literally the ethnicity that tried to (and failed horribly) to wipe out Slavs less than 100 years ago

East German whores passed on many strong Slav genes into your gene pool, cuckhuman

Switzerland

Home to hundreds of thousands of Africans and Arabs and Somalians

How can you even look at yourself in the mirror?

>pulled poland out of poverty
>tried our best at welcoming them into the first world.

>promoted Hungary by funds
>made them a first world country

>stopped the balkans from constant bloodshed
>financed them too.

D&C faggot will never come between the brotherly love hate bond of our eastern ruffs and western puffs

Fuck your divide and conquer, shill

You literally stopped Russia from taking back Constantinople from shitskins. Just for that you deserve your fate, cuckhuman

Jew leaf getting scared we might all just band together and start hanging jews and buring down synagoges.

I have no problem with slavs at all.

good stuff, I stopped taking the decline of the west seriously years ago because I can retreat to the Balkans whenever I want. If the west wants my help they better get their shit figured out.

Of course you don’t

Because all you western cucks are getting fucked left right and center by shitskins

So all of a sudden you want to be friends with Slavs

Lmao

Know your place cuck

>Western Europeans DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU! They only care about themselves. In fact they look down on you as inferior.
Wrong.
They only care about Jews.

Yes OP intelligent Eastern Europeans are well aware West is our biggest enemy together with jews and muslims. Sadly they are a minority surrounded by the ocean of bydlo.

Kill yourself jewish piece of shit, if western Europe collapses its pressure will collapse Eastern Europe
>thou shall wage war by means of deception

Attached: 1550503315263.jpg (431x431, 34K)

Here we go again with the divide and conquer.

Stop, you're failing lol

No jew i have no problems with muslims either, im unironically willing to risk it all for a world wide pogrom down to the youngest ugly kike baby.

So keep kvetching and by all means send us more allies, you will see in france the beginning of what you have sowed.

Attached: 1550477598270.jpg (306x650, 57K)

>tfw not western europe
>eastern europe mostly slavs
>too irrelevant to have our own identity
>get clumped together with slavs

Attached: 1491046396321.jpg (240x240, 8K)

>needing shitskins to keep other shitskins under control
The absolute state of the west. In 2100 you'll be importing the last remaining kike village back from Guatemala to wet your pants about (((them))) naming the Muslim on twatter.

>protecting jews

Yeah doesnt suprise me your kind has always been too shifty for both the east and the west.

We are not western Europe or eastern Europe we are the BALTIC EUROPE.

nooooooooooooo

I don't want Slavdom to survive, I want only Latinity to survive. I don't care about Slavs, I care about Latins

Latinity = civilizayshun

Attached: bogpill saves whites.png (962x4616, 3.86M)

Attached: 2aPKK1G.jpg (650x607, 179K)

DAS RITE

Attached: detroit.jpg (599x222, 15K)

>slav brothers
>canada
Fuck off. Diaspora is worse than anything else in the world. Seriously just fuck off

not your personal army leaf, fuck off

Attached: 1532113303389.gif (1280x640, 155K)

>Ignore their cries of “white brotherhood”
I don't remember them making any such statements

Attached: 1550430466130.jpg (828x602, 68K)

To all my Eastern European friends in EU

I love you all and am thankful you are part of our union. Glad to see most of you experiencing growth and hope to visit all capitals in the future. I'm halfway there.

In my experience from traveling, I have much more in common with my EE friends than bongs, mutts or dirty chinks.

Also, north american D&C niggers should be killed. Unironically.

>Finland
>Western

We're more North than anything else, I mean we literally have to have lighter skin because of the altitude and larger lack of sunlight overall.

Once you come up here, your kids kids kids kids kids will become light skinned as well.

Royal flush
Call the plumber

No we aren't cucks and the ones who look down on the east are boomers and crusties who see the east as too "white".

Also anyone with half a brain knows how prosperous they were untill they were butt fucked by communism and corruption and again by giant capitalists.

I hope if we do lose and become literal niggers the slavs conquer and assimilate what's left of us.That wouldn't be so bad.

I have a Slavic GF and been ti Eastern Europe many many times , especially skiing .

Welll, shitskins mixed witch western european cannot be much worse than shitskins themselves.

The european union fucking sucks shit. It should have stayed a strictly military alliance and no further.

Brussels should not rule over the rest of us. Fuck your gay ass union.

To be fair I find Canada and Canadians worse than Europeans

Attached: c2cf18afd955389eb2ee018542ec16b8.png (1920x1920, 625K)