5 weeks until "no deal" Brexit

5 weeks until "no deal" Brexit.

Attached: _90076860_thinkstockphotos-526561176.jpg (624x351, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/p1YB2Wrz
pastebin.com/uSRnph6T
pastebin.com/Cemsvpga
pastebin.com/wLUVNAaW
pastebin.com/8KzwzHkE
pastebin.com/NPru70TB
pastebin.com/Gjqxz47w
pastebin.com/2ZzwuUQJ
pastebin.com/HVESpgwu
pastebin.com/XdsBC2gy
pastebin.com/m2FzDJu8
pastebin.com/12C0ijZS
pastebin.com/g97LZ5Ny
pastebin.com/VedZEJQP
mega.nz/#F!qLZSECJJ!9F9Z28qzzuTWks96_IRyQw
mega.nz/#F!BxEThIaK!7EThxsN2Id7VkmgeplScUA
archive.fo/v5Hph
altbaseblog.wordpress.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hoping there's no last minute sell-out.

Thoughts from Germany?

GET EM OUT

>Uninformed retards who fall for fake news media fearmongering will be the literal end of the UK in 5 weeks
Thanks faggots, I'm going back to Scotland when they announce the split from this trash country.

really really hoping your economy absolutely tanks and shit gets horrible so all the brown people leave and just the true patriotic brits remain

I think the UK will end up similar to Switzerland. Is that good?

Attached: 1550513553215.jpg (750x741, 44K)

Stay strong Brits!
BREXIT will break the EU!

boomer

Attached: logh.jpg (533x388, 86K)

Uk will not collapse
EU will not collapse

It will Just be kinda "eh"
A mild annoyance at best.
But UK politicans look like idiots to the world now.

>But UK politicans look like idiots to the world now.
Maybe to the same crowd that thinks orange man bad. To the sane people, they are heroes.

It's gonna be a big nothingburger. Remoaners will cook the books to make it look like a disaster but literally nothing will change for real people.

How delusional are you.
2 years of fucking around -> heroes

No deal is the best deal. Those two years of fucking around was the heroic part of it.

Ok i get your Point but they could have just said it from the start that they want a hard brexit No?

My guess is the last minute sell out... could be the news I get in US, but it looks like they are going to make the "compromise" anything but Brexit

I'm not sure annoucing your goal is the best strategy for those kinds of situations.

>Thoughts from Germany?

DO IT FAGGOTS

>EU will not collapse

The EU is a bloated bureaucratic monstrosity devoted entirely to the protection of a small handfull of equally bloated corporations. THe result is the utter stagnation we are experiencing for the past 20 years. The EU in its current form *will* collapse, simply because you cannot will a non-functional system to work just by wanting it to work really hard. Real productivity in Europe is at an all-time low, and no number of BIP-generating bullshit jobs and bureaucracy jobs can overcome the fact that the EU doesn't produce anything, it only administrates a status qou it tries to keep up for eternity. Doesn't work.
The recent "growing" of both China and Russia are testament to that, seeing that this is not Chinese or Russian strentgth, but only the emerging weakness fo the west that makes these countries seem powerful. Western Elites believe themselves in a vacuum, but the truth is that the West will end up being neatly divided between Ivan and Wang if its Elites are not replaced in due time.
Either way, the EU is fated to collapse either through outside influence, or more likely by becoming unsustainable economically.

This guy gets it, also somehow orange man bad

Politicians don't want Brexit at all.

It's the people that want it and I agree, Parliament is making a complete hash of it because they don't want it.

If'no deal' happens it would be accidental rather than by design.

Good, I can't wait

Attached: 1550459398250.png (500x506, 221K)

>Politicians don't want Brexit at all.
Not even Farage?

Still 5 weeks? Get them out now! Britain is no part of Europa.

>Uk will not collapse
Our econemy relies on EU trade, you stupid bratwurst, there isn't even a system in place to deal with customs. Scotland and Ireland will have zero reason to remain with England. Ireland more so, they will be fucked more than anyone from Brexit.
Not everything is a burger, Amerifat. At least the bratwurst is a part of the EU and has some idea what they are talking about, dumb American.
Nobody wants Brexit. The only reason "Brexit" is even a fucking thing is it was an 'easy' way to sucker in the big retard poluation of ukip supporters who get their impressions of the big scary brown people from sensationalist media.

>Not even Farage?

Farage wants niggerdick in every british orifice.

Attached: farage brexit nigger magnet.png (659x375, 33K)

Makes Sense. Well we will See.
In 10 years we will Look Back and i can only hope brits, germans and brazillians will be better off than now.

Get the fuck out you clipe cunt

Yeah but he's not in parliament, the people in power never wanted it.

I meant MPs (those elected in Parliament).

>Our econemy relies on EU trade

Like 5% of it...and no deal doesn't mean no trade you moron

Scotland and northern Ireland are not going to leave, don't be ridiculous

Farage is a cuckold, He abandonded UKIP for being “racist” because they took in Tommy Robinson. Take the Moggpill

Just turn into a tax haven you retards.

>Nobody wants Brexit.
Theres nothing better to liven up international politics than random acts of retardation. Believ me if I say WWI started the same way with no one actually wanting it , and it was a great opportunity for change needed at that time.

Alos, I don't understand the Idea how everyone talks about Brexit as if it would end witha factual complete embargo of Britain.
90% of the world aren't part of the EU, and yet we still have a lively trade going. Can someone explain to me were the Idea originated that all trade will instantly and permanently cease once Britain leaves the EU?

I assume millions will drop dead similar to the way they did the morning after the leave vote and the day after Net Nuetrality was scraped.

>He abandonded UKIP for being “racist” because they took in Tommy Robinson.
Holy crap, I didn't know that. Gotta go back to my brit politics reading.

Those trade agreements with third countries exist through the EU you dolt.

>an someone explain to me were the Idea originated that all trade will instantly and permanently cease once Britain leaves the EU?

Remoaners - those crybabies that voted for Remain and lost the vote, they still haven't come to terms with it yet.

I think they mean Problems with just-in-time production and chokepoints at the Eurotunnel

>Get out
>American posting
Yeah fuck off retard don't you have a burn wound to be crying about? You like every retarded brexit voter has a twisted world view, being sold lies by faggots like Boris and crew.
>Hurrdurr doesn't mean no trade
We have NOTHING set up for nonEU trade, our entire system is built around not having to fuck around with customs, Brexit could only work if there was a plan in place, but there is none. No plan, because its a retarded idea that was simply a political move that was NEVER meant to pass.
>Scotland and N.Ireland aren't going to leave
Zero reason for them to remain with England post-EU, its absolutely the best move for them to jump ship.
To correct that, yeah people 'want' Brexit. But these people are laughably uninformed about what that means. Most leave voters, PROVEN by studies, had zero concept of it meant, most of them were simply ukip crowd falling for the meme posters like this one.
>Can someone explain to me were the Idea originated that all trade will instantly and permanently cease once Britain leaves the EU?
That isn't going to happen you retard. You literally have no clue what leaving the EU means. It won't stop trade, it was DELAY it, which is still a massive problem. Jesus just go read up about this shit you retard.

Christ people don't even know what the EU does for the UK and other counties. People are so utterly uninformed its embarrassing.

Attached: _90025744_033583881-1.jpg (660x371, 52K)

You don't need a trade agreement to trade lol

>We have NOTHING set up for nonEU trade
We already trade with a few countries on WTO terms.

Stop being such a butt-hurt Europhile.

Of course you can trade without them. Just with a 30% tariff and a greatly diminished purchasing power

>We have NOTHING set up for nonEU trade

Most of our trade is non-eu trade....

And I can guarantee you Scotland is not leaving, I know because I live here

>Those trade agreements with third countries exist through the EU you dolt.

Modern International trade doesn't require specific treaties between independent countries.These are exclusively if you want to negotiate special tariffs and conditions for the ease of trade, but not required to buy and sell on the international market. Not having treaties does not equal a trade embargo , which is pretty much a hostile act and needs to be specifically enacted by the country doing it. Inform yurself on the basics of international trade and its workings before you call people dolts.
Btw, such treaties could be very easily made with the UK if the EUstopped throwing a tantrum and started looking for a common solution instead of wanting to punish the UK at every price.

Or with lower tariffs since you can set them yourself

Amazing, really. Like I said before, people are so uninformed about how the EU works, how trade works that they seriously believe Brexit is not a big deal, that nothing will change. There is a reason people are real fucking paniced about this.
>I know because I live here
lmafo okay well that settles that then. Any Americans around who can tell me how wins in 2020? You should know, 'because you live there'. While we are at it, any Japs want to give us a preview into the next gold medal winners?

And have your local strategic industries completely wiped out by cheap foreign imports from countries with abysmal labor standards.

You can set different tariffs on imports from different countries.

I called the last Scottish referendum correctly, the EU referendum correctly and the 2016 presidential election correctly and I'm telling you there won't be another Scottish referendum for at least 20 years and Trump wins 2020, take it to the bank mate

No you literally can't because of the most favored nation clause while trading on WTO terms.

It's all going to burn.
But I want it to burn.

Brexit delay is a ploy.
Brexit will be delayed and riots will happen
Therefore less money will travel through London markets and go to American markets instead
Trump will tax this and get his wall money through Wall street

You'll have to reapply for WTO membership
I imagine there will be quite a few dicks to suck

You seem to be kinda forgetting that excluding an industralised first world nation form international trade goes against everything the WTO stands for. You also seem to be forgetting that trade is mutual and reciprocal, and tens of thousands of workplaces in Europe are dependent on trade with the UK. TRade with the UK is not a nice present from the EU, but a bare necessity for the European economy to not take a massive hit. The UK wont collapse because of this, but a structure like the EU that already has a massive legitimacy problem cant afford putting tens of thousands of people on the streets and destroying dozens of companies just becauseits bureaucrats are throwing a fit and refusing to make the necessary agreements with the UK.

Us leaving, and being a success, will destroy the European Union.

Attached: 1484664321722.png (397x278, 78K)

Crisis Actors were out causing trouble in London at the weekend. They don't want to see 99% peaceful protests like the Gilet Jeunes. 14 weekends is a great achievement from them. People normally lose interest.

Attached: 1543681724590.jpg (511x671, 70K)

Burgers stand with Brit’s to reclaim their Sovereignty. Aside from letting the Queen be on their money o’ course. Maybe they can fix that next.

Lets hope so.

redpils

>race realism and IQ
pastebin.com/p1YB2Wrz

>The great replacement
pastebin.com/uSRnph6T

>muslims
pastebin.com/Cemsvpga

>Diversity
pastebin.com/wLUVNAaW

>Diversity + Proximity = War
pastebin.com/8KzwzHkE

>Immigration
pastebin.com/NPru70TB

>Race mixing
pastebin.com/Gjqxz47w

>redpilled threads
pastebin.com/2ZzwuUQJ

>other redpills
pastebin.com/HVESpgwu

>degeneracy
pastebin.com/XdsBC2gy

>men and women
pastebin.com/m2FzDJu8

>other pastebin links
pastebin.com/12C0ijZS

>book collection
pastebin.com/g97LZ5Ny

>other
pastebin.com/VedZEJQP

>infographs #1
mega.nz/#F!qLZSECJJ!9F9Z28qzzuTWks96_IRyQw

>infographs #2
mega.nz/#F!BxEThIaK!7EThxsN2Id7VkmgeplScUA

>over 2 terabytes of redpills
archive.fo/v5Hph

>Alt base
altbaseblog.wordpress.com

So will it be a hard exit or a "we're going around saying goodbye to everyone before we leave" kind of exit?

Attached: Bane.jpg (718x497, 85K)

God bless you limey bastards for that

More like
>5 weeks until "no Brexit" deal