"Equality" Officer

Uni is outright banning white men from taking part in an SU vote. What do Jow Forums? How can I resist or change the system? Why are my fellow students defending this decision?

Attached: received_391566094753659.jpg (1376x1219, 482K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What vote? More details please? Link to story?

Is this within the union constitution?

I believe you have a law about discimination based on race and you can invoke that to btfo these fucktards

Or get everyone to self identify as trans - they can’t deny you.

I am a woman, so suck my cock.

Stop being a communist and leave the Union.

It's an election for various positions in the student union, however the Equality Officer can't be voted for by white men. No articles on it as of yet as far as I know, the votes have only.recemtly gone live and are available to see by students on the SU website.

Being a student makes one eligible to vote, and I'd like to do my part to prevent further left extremism from infiltrating general uni life.

>university of lestah

You can either:
>Ignore those retards
>Identify as whatever and get away with it

There was a good copypasta from an user who started pretending to be Muslim because he wanted to get into some Muslima's pants, and in the end all the lefties feared him, because Muslim, and he got away with whatever.

Kek

Attached: 1549661871059.gif (250x167, 1.21M)

There must be an equality clause in the union constitution- this is blatantly in breach

Found the pasta
>user pretends to be Muslim to mess with campus feminists, ends up making red-pilled friends and finding a Qt 3.14 gf

Attached: anon-becomes-muslim.png (1705x4909, 2.42M)

Will this be a new thing in government elections? Women elect women for one half of the government + men elect men for the other half.

one can only hope, when that happens, it will be clear that including the female vote was a huge mistake. It would redpill normies en masse.

the fuck is BAME?

That was great read.

Biological animal meat eater

Managed to find their constitution, and this is in fact allowed for within the document:
"12.2 All full members of the Union shall be entitled to vote in elections for all positions
except for Liberation Officer elections where only students who self-define within the relevant category will be able to vote."

Instead of admitting this, they'll instead create tranny elections, racial elections etc so that every possible minority they can come up with is guaranteed their own slice of the governmental seats. A that point there are enough parties that it becomes impossible to determine what party causes what problems.

shoot it up

suck your own cock, tranny.

Kek wills another shooting.

nobody cared who I was until I put on the mask.

Black, Asian and minority ethnic.
It's a pretty common acronym in the UK

Send some screenshots to the DailyMail. They wil love a story like this.

It's the equalities act and it says you can discriminate against anyone you like as long as it's for helping minorities. A common trick here is to have women's only swimming time at leisure centres. When you probe that the real reason is Islamic women aren't allowed to swim with men and because their religious beliefs self exclude them they try and present it as a feminist issue instead. You don't get a pro-rated refund either.

Sue them in front of curt that election is illegal.
When ever one of this faggots is demand something do not follow it and let it goe to curt, even sue the UNI for that and make them disband the sharade of what ever that sou posed to be.

Bump

Attached: 1540322685081.jpg (309x286, 10K)

lol something similar happened to me when I befriended a muslim in school. But in my case it was my friend who wanted to introduce me to islam, go to mosque, meet his family and other muslims and even match me with muslim girls while I was reluctant.
I don't believe the pasta because my reaction was the contrary to what that user says. Everything related to mudslimes is so primitive and subhuman that I felt I was downgrading myself so no way I wanted that shit to impregante me and eventually stopped seeing my friend because he was pressuring me to get more into islamist circles.

Outstanding.

Is Donald Trump a Mason??
>an honest and thorough look
He definetly is versed in handshakes of different mystery schools to say the least!!
>also PLUS ULTRA VIDEO!!
Are they the Anti-illuminati!?!?!
Is trump a good guy???
youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto

Think an d seek truth

>I created a localized no-go zone
fucking based

Attached: 1529938083833.png (821x1239, 770K)

British equivalent of “POC”
Basically more subversive leftist pseudo-English