The Protocols of the Elders of Zion

Have you read it? How much truth is in it?
And the most important question: Is this book really made by the Russian Czarist intelligence?

Attached: kike67.jpg (644x1000, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Zionism_versus_Bolshevism
bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/
jta.org/2016/10/26/top-headlines/5-top-donors-to-clinton-election-bid-reportedly-are-jewish
youtube.com/watch?v=4G0haKKQbTo
angelfire.com/ca7/loquebar/alta_vendita.htm
vimeo.com/316547255
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/vaticancityandholysee/7416458/Chief-exorcist-says-Devil-is-in-Vatican.html
latimes.com/entertainment/music/posts/la-et-ms-pope-francis-metal-horns-philippines-20150120-story.html
jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews
timesofisrael.com/jerusalem-closes-down-for-rabbi-ovadia-yosefs-funeral/
bitchute.com/video/p6ANm8yZUyB0/
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3450203,00.html
marxists.org/reference/archive/stalin/works/1931/01/12.htm
articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19
archive.fo/BCeIg
youtube.com/watch?v=FjAIDJOiwWc&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution

Attached: 1524912382450.png (844x757, 1.29M)

Sometimes fiction contains more truth than non-fiction

Cobbled together from two earlier novels and a short story, it reads like a bad novel.

Of course some of it is good advice for a group who want to control the planet, so idiot conspiracy theorists love it.

There is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creation of Bolshevism and in the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution by these international and for the most part atheistical Jews. It is certainly a very great one; it probably outweighs all others. With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of the leading figures are Jews. Moreover, the principal inspiration and driving power comes from the Jewish leaders. Thus Tchitcherin, a pure Russian, is eclipsed by his nominal subordinate Litvinoff, and the influence of Russians like Bukharin or Lunacharski cannot be compared with the power of Trotsky, or of Zinovieff, the Dictator of the Red Citadel (Petrograd), or of Krassin or Radek – all Jews.

In the Soviet institutions the predominance of Jews is even more astonishing. And the prominent, if not indeed the principal, part in the system of terrorism applied by the Extraordinary Commissions for Combating Counter-Revolution has been taken by Jews, and in some notable cases by Jewesses. The same evil prominence was obtained by Jews in the brief period of terror during which Bela Kun ruled in Hungary. The same phenomenon has been presented in Germany (especially in Bavaria), so far as this madness has been allowed to prey upon the temporary prostration of the German people. Although in all these countries there are many non-Jews every whit as bad as the worst of the Jewish revolutionaries, the part played by the latter in proportion to their numbers in the population is astonishing.

Rt. Hon. Winston S. Churchill

Attached: 1531294928850.jpg (1138x640, 128K)

>idiot conspiracy theorists
This movement among the Jews is not new. From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States), this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilization and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing.

It played, as a modern writer, Mrs. Webster, has so ably shown, a definitely recognizable part in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the Nineteenth Century; and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire.

Rt. Hon. Winston S. Churchill

Attached: 1514135652898.jpg (584x819, 129K)

I've a good on too

Attached: kike58.jpg (2000x2931, 560K)

Joseph Goebbels - The Jewish Problem
bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/

Attached: 1428364128165.jpg (556x806, 45K)

>Martin Luther, creator of the Evangelist Church

Attached: Screenshot (22).png (1920x1080, 368K)

Yes you quote idiot conspiracy theorists

Well done

You seem really pissed off bc of this "Conspiricies"
Why it bothers you that much? :-)

Attached: Screenshot (23).png (1920x1080, 199K)

Winston Churchill was a conspiracy theorist?

The only authority media that proved that it was a hoax was The Times, just sayin.

Yes. He was also a manic depressive. They had to keep a tight rein on him when he was PM.

It's all fiction, silly goy. (tips kippah)

It's not a conspiracy theory, but idiot Jews who fear being hanged love to call it fake when it exposes their misdeeds.

Hello, Sand Nigger Jew.

Attached: JewishFreemasonry.jpg (2362x1295, 848K)

I think it is stupid to believe in made up shit.

There are real cartels, nepotism and background networking- but a lot of the anti Jew shit on here is simply unrealistic. The Protocols were forged, but partly realistic as ideas for gaining control. There is no need to go further and start claiming they are real, or that there is a worldwide conspiracy

What there is is a natural concentration of power and wealth given the historical conditions.

Attached: 3-7.png (724x329, 95K)

You are a Sand Nigger Jew. Conspiracy theory it is not, but the truth about the situation of the world right now, but sand nigger Jews like you want to avoid it, because it means death to you and your niggerish rat kind.

Also, lending money for interest is the greatest liberator of capital, the greatest force for economic development, ever.

Those who lament usury are advocating peasant- level economies

It stupid to not believe in the truth, but you are a Sand Nigger Jew spreading lies. Jews are in power now trying to flood Europe with niggers and their fellow Sand Niggers.

You being in France, but not from France means you are about to be killed by the people for being a nefarious sand nigger Jew.

Winston Churchill, the biggest good goy of all time, is some idiot conspiracy theorist? The first head of the Red Army was a jew, Lev Bronstein.

Attached: rothschild.jpg (600x430, 39K)

ITT conspiracy theorists

>What there is is a natural concentration of power and wealth given the historical conditions.
You realize that Christianity was invented entirely by jews right? This goes deeper than you think.

Attached: 1540792230748.jpg (1000x624, 128K)

Fucking kill yourself commie retard

ITT Sand Nigger Jews denying the obvious.

Churchill was well known for having delusional ideas and paranoia

When Europe was Pagan jews were poor slaves, now after 1000+ years of Christianity they are a wealthy ruling class. You might wonder how jews became so rich? Well it all began when jews successfully replaced Roman Paganism with a jew worshiping slave morality cult. According to early Christians (all jews) the jews are Yahweh's chosen people. Due to this distinction they were given special status during dark ages, only jews could lend money at interest.

Attached: 1543962411143.png (382x286, 132K)

Can't find a holocaust thread to debunk?

They are using this wealth (that they stole from us via Christianity) to create wars, buy out media, promote race mixing, feminism, transgenderism and other degeneracy to this day.

Clinton campaign tally shows 5 top donors are Jewish
jta.org/2016/10/26/top-headlines/5-top-donors-to-clinton-election-bid-reportedly-are-jewish

Attached: 1524907845231.png (480x605, 685K)

came to post this

Advocates capitalism, but gets called commie?

Who is the retard here

The largest importer of human waste to France is MSF. Guess who created MSF? Guess what non-Aryan ethnic group makes up nearly half of their board?

Attached: 1493893236137.png (949x1103, 920K)

No, I suspect that the deniers have given up. They loose every day, it must be dispiriting

Saved.

More conspiracy theorists with false assumptions

MAKE THEIR FUCKING KIDS PAY!

Usury is not a synonym for interest. Look it up in the dictionary again.

Attached: 1524910831769.png (400x558, 630K)

Everything written on it has happened, French-Jewish Freemason actually wrote it.

The Czar was a good man, the jews got him.

Read it now if you haven't already.

Attached: 1550291289523.png (2790x9886, 1.62M)

MAKE THEIR FUCKING KIDS PAY DEARLY!

Attached: Screenshot (24).png (1920x1080, 545K)

Same end goal. Both equally retarded.
Shoo jew

Originally it was.

It is only recent use that specifies it as meaning high or unfair interest.

The Jews could,lend for interest when Christians were forbidden from doing so - hence they got a start in banking. That was the church’s fault.

If the church had not forbidden all lending for interest, the Jews would not have been able,to develop a monopoly

I've it as pdf on my computer, I'll start to read it today.

Attached: Screenshot (11).png (1920x1080, 1.92M)

You just sperg out when people ask you for more than a few shitty jpegs of proof or when people ask you to answer simple questions, such as how 3,000 men managed to shoot 1,400,000 inbreds or why every single yid that went through a transit camp is counted without any deductions for multiple passthroughs, survivors, escapees, etc.

I don't play the six million Holodomor projection figure game anymore because it implies your race didn't deserve it. A deathcamp survivor sued for widespread abortion in Canada. The daughter of a deathcamp survivor gave us anti-white affirmative action.

Attached: 1524909025806.png (640x845, 740K)

Don't you have an anti-semitic walk to attend?

MAKE ALL OF THEIR FUCKING CHILDREN PAY!

Jews created Christianity and destroyed Rome with it from the bottom up. Are you starting to understand why I call them the eternal enemy of mankind?

Attached: 1543962564814.png (916x1844, 728K)

Read it, and then decide if its false.
Everything has come true.

Ever heard of the "Alta Vendita"?

angelfire.com/ca7/loquebar/alta_vendita.htm

"Secret society (free masons) lay out a plan to infiltrate the Catholic church and destroy it from within.
In the 1800's, the pope knew about it, and its basically come true

Ever since my peace proposal of July 1940 was rejected, we have clearly realized that this struggle must be fought through to the end. We are not at all surprised that the Anglo-American, Jewish and capitalist world is united together with Bolshevism. In our country we have always found them in the same community. Alone we successfully fought against them here in Germany, and after 14 years of struggle for power we were finally able to annihilate our enemies.

Attached: 1418092027080.jpg (750x1055, 154K)

>I call them the eternal enemy of mankind

vimeo.com/316547255

vimeo.com/316547255

vimeo.com/316547255

YOU'RE KIDS ARE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY!

dead yids makes the world a better place everytime!

Tu t'es trompé de site Redditeur

I am not sure what you mean by superego out. Clearly you are ignorant of the fact that thr Einsatzgruppen had local forces in support, and often were helped by auxiliary troops, so it was not just 3000 men.

I am also unaware of ever being asked about transit camps, and would like to see your source on that.

Also, as you well know (perhaps you alcoholism, drug abuse and chronic masturbation has affected your memory again) I am not Jewish, so your silly word games are just a waste of time.

>"Secret society (free masons) lay out a plan to infiltrate the Catholic church and destroy it from within.
In the 1800's, the pope knew about it, and its basically come true

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/vaticancityandholysee/7416458/Chief-exorcist-says-Devil-is-in-Vatican.html

Attached: Screenshot (25).png (1547x892, 838K)

Lol

Ask this character about me and he will tell you I am a Jew.

Yid kids will pay for their parents sins!

MAKE EVERY FUCKING ONE OF THEM FALSE YIDS PAY!

Conspiracy theory discarded

>"Secret society (free masons) lay out a plan to infiltrate the Catholic church and destroy it from within.
>In the 1800's, the pope knew about it, and its basically come true

latimes.com/entertainment/music/posts/la-et-ms-pope-francis-metal-horns-philippines-20150120-story.html

Attached: Screenshot (26).png (1174x708, 756K)

Sephardi leader Yosef: Non-Jews exist to serve Jews
>jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world; only to serve the People of Israel,” he said during a public discussion of what kind of work non-Jews are allowed to perform on Shabbat. "Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat," he said to some laughter.

Yosef, the spiritual leader of the Shas Party and the former chief Sephardi rabbi of Israel, also said that the lives of non-Jews are protected in order to prevent financial loss to Jews. "With gentiles, it will be like any person: They need to die, but God will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money. This is his servant."

Attached: 1549435991373.jpg (3888x4500, 3.7M)

Is that Hitler confessing to mass murder?

Source?

Rabbi Ovadia Yosef buried in largest funeral in Israeli history
timesofisrael.com/jerusalem-closes-down-for-rabbi-ovadia-yosefs-funeral/

Attached: 432423.jpg (590x350, 45K)

Its definitely fake.

Imagine mourning one of the greatest events in world history.

Attached: 4335435532.jpg (800x450, 42K)

Sorry I don’t speak Canadian

Got to go and do some work - maybe catch up with you later...

Attached: 5243545343524.jpg (1024x683, 246K)

I've read it, and all I can say is that someone is definitely following it to the letter.
It doesn't read like a novel at all. You've never read it, frog kike.

Attached: 563546534.jpg (490x302, 30K)

Attached: 543543342.jpg (898x628, 55K)

MAKE THEIR FUCKING KIDS PAY EVERY FUCKING GOD DAMN ONE OF THEM!

Attached: 35454543354.jpg (1200x732, 269K)

Attached: 656545463.jpg (898x628, 75K)

Adolf Hitler - The Jew Wanted This War
bitchute.com/video/p6ANm8yZUyB0/

Attached: 1402597517985.jpg (744x992, 72K)

>MSF
>Gets involved in politics
>"We're apolitical! We only help people in conflict areas!"
>Helps send shipload upon shipload of "refugees" to Europe.
Never fucking ever donate money to these cunts.

its not real, it's fake

Stalin's Jews
We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

Attached: 1541534521.jpg (575x800, 182K)

Attached: 1522359856430.png (757x413, 300K)

nice chem em

Stalin's Jewish affair
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3450203,00.html

Attached: 1517260343161.jpg (357x399, 74K)

In the U.S.S.R. anti-semitism is punishable with the utmost severity of the law as a phenomenon deeply hostile to the Soviet system. Under U.S.S.R. law active anti-semites are liable to the death penalty.
marxists.org/reference/archive/stalin/works/1931/01/12.htm

Attached: 34243252452.jpg (503x550, 57K)

>Sorry I don’t speak Canadian

That was French you fucknig faggot, thanks for confirming you're a proxy kike

As a proud Jew, I want America to know about our accomplishment. Yes, we control Hollywood.
articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19
archive.fo/BCeIg

Attached: 1385952187274.png (497x594, 176K)

youtube.com/watch?v=FjAIDJOiwWc&

Attached: 1444859893667.png (500x500, 18K)

could be real, could be fake

does it honestly even matter? jews have a near monopoly on the media, control large swathes of finance, and control significant chunks of academia, arts, the judiciary,law, politics the list goes on

and it is all easily verifiable*

I've that book as .pdf already on my PC in German, but thanks for your effort :-)

Attached: 1542518714511.jpg (1023x1279, 334K)

We need the good old times back, ASAP

Attached: 1550477516661.gif (280x314, 418K)

>I think it is stupid to believe in made up shit.
I agree

Attached: 1449186564555.png (1575x1302, 2.41M)

>lending money for interest

other cultures can do this without the obscene usury found in western world

>t. Kike from France
The Normans brought their kikes with them to England
Guess what they did? Why, the kikes were loan sharks, taxors and a privileged upper cast. If non-Jews wanted to sue and one of the witnesses was a Jew, literally 1 Jewish witness was worth 12 goys. Now where did I hear about the number 12... ah the 12 disciples. ;)

You're not alone

One thing sometimes I ask myself:
What about the german military? Their position about the situation in Germany?
No one among them have the nationalist spirit anymore?

>Babys turned into soccer balls
I was mid hit and couldn't stop laughing

Attached: LaughingWhileStoned.jpg (762x656, 55K)

It's written by a goy, yes. The Jewish Utopia is written by a literal jew, but it says the same.

Germans are a broken people. You might find the odd Bernt who will protest against the current order in Germany, but the soul of the people as a whole is broken beyond repair.

I served in the German military, they're very nationalistic, but very magisterial hearing.
But I hope they'll wake up soon and start a coup.