Now that the dust has settled

what's your opinion on the Trayvon Martin case?

Attached: ff.jpg (625x487, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u5ccPr8lmQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=4G0haKKQbTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

negro

I still think Zimmerman shot him

I've conducted my own research and have concluded that he's dead.

Never thought much about racism until this case and Obama’s comments about him.

It’s just HONKING mad

Attached: 11E91741-B52C-4055-ABB0-D6A961FFEDC2.png (1614x1644, 2.04M)

PRESS S TO SPIT

Who? I just joined this site, I saw this place advertised on YouTube as the place where all the funny meme stuff happens.

MAGA my friends :)

the first time I noticed how the media was trying to build a narrative instead of just straight up telling me the news like they're supposed to
Every time Treyvon was in the news it was a picture of him being a good boy who dindu nuffin
They'd even get pictures of him when he was a little innocent kid even though those photos were old as fuck

Attached: Martin.jpg (640x392, 51K)

One of the earliest eye opening moments for me regarding media propaganda.

He finally became a good nigger.
S

I personally believe Zimmerman was technically innocent but there isn't nearly enough evidence either way since the only account we have is his statement. But i still believe zimmerman is a shitty watchman that put himself in a bad position for no reason because he's autistic.

play stupid games - win stupid prizes.
mike brown too

Attached: mikey_brown_lays_it_down.jpg (626x380, 23K)

you must lurk here for 1 year before posting newfag

But I want to support Trump and be involved in epic meme stuff with you guys though :/

>being this autistic

Minimum lurk time faggot, also get a meme collection.

Don't nig around

N

Should have gotten his Skittles earlier in the day

Attached: cant_flim_flam.jpg (468x468, 17K)

Attached: 1543266634064.jpg (630x380, 218K)

his death was unfortunate. I see no point in shit talking him like some see to enjoy doing.

it shows a lack of any genuine integrity desu

This was PEAK Jow Forums

Attached: 1372372859760.png (1057x561, 920K)

being this eager to welcome each new wave of newfag shitposters

Attached: sometroll3.jpg (681x574, 104K)

Attached: Zim.jpg (634x973, 72K)

blue pill or red pill?

Attached: yo13.jpg (600x890, 96K)

Red pill of course xD

Ash Tray was a human sacrifice his father was moving up in the masons to a lvl 33 and needed to sacrifice a family member. The whole thing was set up why do you think Z man did not jail time.

t. never used public transport in a metropolis

i the media was so hate-able because of all the propaganda they made trying to fuck over Zimmermans reputation. I used to believe zimmerman was innocent because i hated the media, i still do, but after recently reading about the case, Zimmerman lied several times and him stalking Treyvon was douchy in itself so much that i don't put 100% of the blame on Treyvon.

you have smoked yourself retarded

Trayvon Martin was the ultimate Redpill with media and race baiting. Turned off a lot of people from the left.

Attached: 1372517089541.jpg (400x300, 100K)

nice
gonna see you at the top of the_dolald :P

Unironically this. Count yourself lucky. Back in the day it was two years.

Loved the Zim Zam trails

It was pretty funny. I was in Las Vegas at the time for a prolonged business trip. In the hotel gym was the only time I caught anything and every time I saw it the story changed.

Attached: i`m with trayvon.jpg (636x819, 160K)

I'm glad that nigger is dead.

he nigged when he should have nagged and ended up skittled with bullets

act like a piece of shit, get treated like one.

dindu nuffin doesn't work anymore

Attached: 1527183068226.jpg (640x446, 26K)

Even the female, liberal Jewish judge had to say: not guilty.

>steal from a convenience store
>cop passes by him
>he tells cop to fuck off and starts punching him
>cop shoots him
>entire city chimps out

Attached: mr martin.jpg (349x144, 11K)

This. After much review, I came to same conclusion.

Try Reddit. Their memes are better, honest.

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Because Jews hate the black brother. Jews where the slave traders.

how did he act like a piece of shit? iv read his facebook and do think he was a nigger but at that moment, how are you suppose to act when someone is stalking you while trying to detain you?

a dead nigger makes my smile bigger

depends on what you're out doing
what was trayboon out there trying to do?

Jorge “Beanito Muttolini” Zapperman bathes in the holy waters of the Rio Grande after sending little TrayTray across a very different sort of river

Yo lil Wesley!

How Obama was one of the american niggers, when he was an immigrant kenyan, never having a slave in his bloodline? His family was wealthy likely due to being Jew slave traiders partners, stealing the black brother and selling him to work the cotton.

Cops are racist trash. Zimmerman should be shot on live TV.

He got zimzam'd

I thought Zimmerman contributed to the result through his own bad choices.
This case didn’t redpilled me.
Michael Brown was a big red pill for me , though.

you're not making any sense

obama was groomed for a very long time - long before he entered politics. think about it - a fucking nobody who was a junior senator that became president. i'm waiting for him to become the next sec gen of the UN

Attached: obamabow.jpg (600x720, 146K)

It spawned some really good Jow Forums threads.

>tfw the archive doesn't go that far back

Attached: 1398237222771.jpg (3175x2405, 846K)

Chegged
>can't flim flam the zim zam!

Dust settled years ago, you fucking slide thread faggot.

F

that political cartoon is trash Trayboon literally attacked Zimmerman
but the left's gonna left

Attached: 1335774177973.jpg (1000x750, 542K)

Attached: 1377802285188.jpg (606x461, 69K)

Attached: 1398237286662.jpg (500x376, 57K)

Attached: An exclusive photograph of Trayvon and Zimmy moments before the shooting took place.jpg (320x373, 52K)

Attached: ZIMMY.jpg (600x369, 183K)

check out the shills

Attached: Reaction_ef57bf_5830733.jpg (320x287, 15K)

He had terrible taste in women. His girlfriend was also a bad character witness for him that brought so much entertainment to the proceedings. She could barely speak clearly to save her life.

Innocent happy baby Trayvon was skipping while humming a merry tune along the road from the candy store with his Arizona Iced Tea™ and Skittles™ in prominent display, songbirds tweeting happy birdsong around his head.

Meanwhile, a horridly obese man emerged from the forest in full Klan regalia, waving goodbye to his fellow Tea-Party racist republican NRA members after another rally to promote rape culture against womyn and minorities. "Great meeting, you guys!" he shouted as he waved behind him. The man removed his Klan hood to reveal the hideous face of none other than George Zimmerman; his blond hair, pale white skin, and swastika tattoo in prominent display.

Suddenly, the evil tiny-dicked white NRA racist spotted innocent Trayvon playing with the happy animals in a scene reminiscent of Bambi. Enraged, the racist Zimmerman phoned the police. "BIPPITY BAPPITY YIPPITY YAPPITY YEAHAAWW TARNATION Y'ALL DE'RES A GODDAMN NIGGER IN THESE PARTS" he screeched at the operator while waving his Confederate flag. "I'M GONNA SHOOT ME A GODDAMN COON SKINNED NIGGER"

"No, please, don't do that you racist!" the 911 operator cried! "I am giving you a legally binding directive not to leave your gas-guzzling global warming causing rapist car with confederate flag and Romney 2012 bumperstickers! Spare that sweet, innocent little boy!"

But the racist small dicked white NRA member Zimmerman had no mercy in his heart when he murdered poor baby toddler like jolly Trayvon with his tiny-dicked compensation assault pistol. Flashes of MLK Jr and a thousand slaves being whipped flashed through Trayvon's mind to the chorus of angel choir as he ascended into heaven, while Zimmerman and the racist cracka ass police danced around Trayvon's corpse firing guns into the air like Yosemite Sam.

Knowing Zimmerman would need evidence in his favor for crimes they weren't going to charge him for, the racist police helped Zimmerman fake head injuries to make his story convincing.

Attached: 1435985187645.jpg (600x460, 69K)

>bad choices
>doing his job as neighborhood watch

Lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=u5ccPr8lmQ4
maybe he should stay the fuck out of places he
doesn't live in.

Attached: 55516-1532336916.jpg (640x356, 30K)

nigger facebook memes are always good for a laugh. I need to pull the HDD from my old pc, it's where I had all my zimzam trial pictures. Truly those were good times for Jow Forumslsters

Attached: kek hivemind.jpg (2000x2064, 3.99M)

Attached: the-trayvon-martini-ingredients-1-part-vodka-cbrand-of-your-2422624.png (500x302, 67K)

Thug who picked a fight with a superior man and got put in his place. Now he's rotting in hell

Attached: wuwuUntitled - 2 0.jpg (761x905, 60K)

>but i'm white
Zimmerman is fucking hispanic it even says so in his driver's license and voting registration
I'm fucking sick of media narratives, the media is supposed to report THE NEWS not what they feel should be the news

dead yids are hawt!

Ever heard 2 rats get sent to hell before?

Make their fucking kids pay!

John leguizamo is a proud Hispanic actor that the Hispanic community is proud of. Zimmerman is white because bad. Proof that spics are just Jews but bad at it.

Why does trey von look like a young lil b?

knock knock

Attached: 51c888826bb3f74a4e000025-750-561.jpg (750x561, 41K)

Trayvon got goodified.

it was arizona watermelon

yet they media lied...

beside he broke up the avengers so fuck him..

Attached: jews_Da8aoolVQAAwiXm.jpg (1200x1200, 139K)

that nigger earned his angel wings...

P.S. dead yids are HAWT!

This

Attached: Trayvon Martin.jpg (1000x671, 168K)

U cant flim-flam the Zim-Zam

Attached: DD51AB09-A682-47DF-A015-987C08055DCE.jpg (640x1136, 137K)

Zimmerman did tax payers a favor. All niggers need to be shot and killed.

>emperor of japan is a million years old and his bones have shrunk and he stands with a hunch, Obama has to bend 90 degrees to reach an equivalent height
>Vladimir Putin stands eye to eye with this man
we’re
off
to
see
the
wizard

The greatest manipulation the media ever constructed.

Attached: 5808E54E-02CE-4C66-88FA-9AE256A08FDD.jpg (655x1024, 81K)

??? you're still retarded.
a picture of some flunkie fucking neighborhood group =/= he needed a family sacrifice to graduate to capt ebil
if you've ever known anyone in the masons, you'd know they are just edgelord men playing fort.
You're an idiot if you think any of the true cadence are being called through nigger/hick channels.
Stop consuming alex jones tier bullshit.

Yes yes everything that isn’t a fucking trump or Syrian general thread is a slide thread. Fuck off.

Byron Smith did nothing wrong
>get broke into 12 times in a year
>police do nothing
>shoot the next trespassers
The only thing he did "wrong" was tape the Incident

No, that was the Rodney King beating video that was used to instigate the 1992 LA riots that caused 63 deaths, 2400 injuries, and $1 billion in damages. The Leftist media reached peak power with that incident. It's been downhill ever since.

Attached: DC-burning-butt-THS-1-655x353.jpg (319x354, 71K)

Why didn’t the cops liquidate the ghetto at that point??

The jury found him not guilty based on the evidence. What came out afterward proves otherwise. No matter what you think of blacks, a bad shoot is bad for everyone.

Inb4 nigger

Attached: signal-2019-02-18-213756.jpg (1152x2048, 290K)

wannabe thug killed by a wannabe cop. nothing of value was lost.

too ghetto to be obama's son in law

Attached: maliacurse.jpg (780x437, 52K)

If there had been no Trayvon, there would have been no Trump I bet.

Attached: 1522852345850.jpg (1024x956, 162K)