Retards have more rights than non-retards

>dont you dare abort your retarded baby, we need more retards on fixed income
>oh ya but you're more than welcome to abort your fully functioning baby whenever you please

America

Attached: Screenshot_20190219-103817_Instagram.jpg (1078x1419, 379K)

Even american right wingers are a joke.

Enjoy your retards I guess.

>Retards have more rights than non-retards
he who has the most chromosomes wins.

mormons are completely fucking retarded

my brother has down syndrome and I probably would be a cunt if it wasn't for him
sure he shits his pants sometimes and I have to help him clean up but I am a better person because he is a great person

>utah in the year 2100
>every white person has downs syndrome

wew lad

the weak should fear the strong

I agree with this. Liberals may be retarded, but they are still people.

lmao

What do you want from us??? It's not like we can just abolish abortion without (((intervention))). Small steps like this are what it takes.

Abort healthy babies, raise retards for an entire lifetime. They will not ban abortions for healthy babies. Only non whites can be healthy not whites.

Attached: 1550115529641m.jpg (1016x1024, 134K)

You're not that guy that fucks his retarded brother are you?

Attached: brotard.png (500x874, 160K)

Audibly kekd

Attached: pikalol.jpg (500x500, 30K)

that guy deserves a horrible death

>the only people you are allowed to abort are healthy white males and you can do it until 3 months after birth
American law in 2022

>not allowed to abort a sniveling retard who then has to be paid for its entire life as it works a mcdonalds job AT BEST if it can even function

literally the opposite of a good policy
christcucks are pure cancer

Wait how is this not considered eugenics

Stupid, bleeding heart religioniggers standing in the way of eugenics yet again.

What a goddamn surprise.

Attached: angrydonald.jpg (639x480, 15K)

>Do not forget that these people want you broke, dead, your kids retarded and brainwashed, and they think it's funny

I’m convinced many American women support this because they can stay home with their child and get paid for it. If the child is retarded.

women will abandon their potatoes to the state. have fun taking care of those things for life, utah.

They're not retards. They're God's little angels

Things like this are why term "christcuck" exists.

retards are a tax burden on us all. Abortions exist to rid us of them and unwanted rape children.
Americans are insane.

Jesus Christ. Literally the only positive aspect of this recent abortion stuff was the fact you could get rid of kids with awful birth defects and try again. Now you're forced to keep the rejects but perfectly welcome to kill healthy kids? I'm gonna start fucking shooting soon.

How is there not one sane person to say, "How will this benefit us in the long run?" are they ALL Jews?

How many black babie are born with Down Syndrome and how man white babies are born with Down Syndrome?

>How many black babie are born with Down Syndrome
all of them

>How many black babie are born with Down Syndrome and how man white babies are born with Down Syndrome?
It's actually a pretty equitable rate.

Black kids with down syndrome are regularly misdiagnosed/underdiagnosed and it's a pretty massive issue in special education.
Violent ass black downies that can't count to 5 are roaming around completely undiagnosed because they display their chromosome deficiency differently in the face/physiognomy.

Based nip

Attached: yt3uPzp.jpg (181x200, 6K)

>America
NO.
Traitors in charge temporarily.

He’s not a nip. No actual jap posts here. He’s either a tourist, an English teacher, a weeb with a VPN, or a ZOGbot stationed their at (((our))) military based there.

>their
*there

based!! next stage of goyim evolution!!!

he might also be a korean seeking to undermine the image of Japanese in the eyes of the world by portraying them as racists who want to grind up all the niggers and stuff them into that machine that makes the little brown pellets for bunny rabbits to eat

You're making the japs look even more based

Caring this much about a bantz

Attached: 1550480760157.png (700x700, 615K)