mega.nz/#F!BxEThIaK!7EThxsN2Id7VkmgeplScUA
archive.fo/v5Hph
altbaseblog.wordpress.com
coyhwh.com/en/bible.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4Q246
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis
phys.org/news/2018-09-ashkenazic-jews-mysterious-unravelled-scientists.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Rome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_of_the_New_Testament_canon#Comparison_between_earliest_biblical_canons
biblehub.com/interlinear/apostolic/john/4.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I don't care if it's true or not I just want to BELIEVE

>How many bibles are there?
6 different ones, and some variations of the second one.

Attached: 398.png (1407x473, 415K)

Christcuck values are leftist values

Attached: christcuck values are leftist values.jpg (2249x6608, 2.67M)

(((NIV)))

Like the story about that guy who lived inside a whale?

Name one of the ten commandments that leftists have not broken on a regular basis and isn't completely antithetical to what the left stands for

this has lately become one of the worst kind of shilling on this site. I would prefer discord trannies shilling to this.

I get you dont like it, but if there WAS a God, itd be logical to conclude that He could make something like that happen

Half of them are essentially don't believe/worship other gods. Why would we have to follow them?

You do realise that your same argument can be used against neopaganism as well right? Barely any neopagans are "folkish".

Literally every other commandment that relates to morality is totally violated on a regular basis by leftists and they are not sorry about doing it.

Christian values are NOT leftist values, they are antithetical to leftist values. This Nordcuck LARPagan who brought up this point has room temperature IQ

Acts 17:26 meanwhile dismantles the entire argument that race is overlooked in Christianity.

John 4:22.

Attached: 1547745749314.png (1205x1113, 348K)

Jews, aka the people who wrote that story, admitted it was allegory centuries ago. Cuckstians take it literally, just like Adam and the Flood, because they're LARPing as Jews and have no theology of their own.

John 10:26.

>Literally every other commandment that relates to morality is totally violated on a regular basis by leftists and they are not sorry about doing it.
And? Why would we have to follow the words of people who lived thousands of years ago?

why should I believe it? give me one piece of proof that it is true

>Name one of the ten commandments that leftists have not broken on a regular basis and isn't completely antithetical to what the left stands for
Why? What difference would that make? It certainly wouldn't change how 99,98% of all christcucks practice cuckstianity. Just because they might have been enemies at one point in time does not mean that the church didn't go through a reformation/cuckening.

>You do realise that your same argument can be used against neopaganism as well right? Barely any neopagans are "folkish".
Not an argument. "Neopaganism" being bad does not make christcuckery good.

>Acts 17:26 meanwhile dismantles the entire argument that race is overlooked in Christianity.
How many interpret cuckstianity with race in mind? 0,02% and decreasing. Weak argument.

Attached: pol christian.jpg (1223x1226, 780K)

NO. This is all about giving money to the top, those masters who run businesses need you to be in good shape and stay poor. You need to follow rules to make them much richer.

>Newer ways of thinking are better than old ways of thinking

What's the cutoff point according to your retarded worldview where how old something is determines how valid it is? 1000 years? 100 years? 2 years?

Attached: 2l0ahe.jpg (415x470, 39K)

>It sounds ridiculous therefore did not happen.

>What difference does it make? It won't change how 99% of christcucks pracitce it
So you are in admittance that Christianity itself isn't the problem then, but rather certain undesirables who practice it? The moral values are right there, it's not hard to miss them, and they are totally antithetical to leftist values and you have yet to dispute that.

What about the time when your god killed everything on earth but two of each kind that Noah transported to a mountain.
And then these animals walked back to whence they came? Can you imagine? Crocodiles walking down Mount Aratat in the upper middle east all the way to africa and america?

And how did Noah find two penguins IN THE MIDDLE EAST to put in his Ark when he just had a few days before the flood?

Attached: 1550491518336.jpg (808x1024, 139K)

It's amazing how dishonest you kikes are. That was pre-Crucifixion which meant there was no distinction between Jews, and Christians, and Revelations 7 teaches that only a tiny number of your kind will be spared hell.

>Not an argument. "Neopaganism" being bad does not make christcuckery good.
Or most groups really. The entire western world has been liberalised to a large extent. The entire "le modern Christianity is like that" argument is weak for this reason.
>How many interpret cuckstianity with race in mind? 0,02% and decreasing. Weak argument.
I already addressed the "le modern Christians don't care about race argument". The actual Scripture matters more than a bunch of clowns claiming themselves to be Christian.

>Read it.
done
>Believe it.
done

Attached: ccc3034ac8899854afb4c6962c5dca5f.jpg (478x600, 62K)

>So you are in admittance that Christianity itself isn't the problem then, but rather certain undesirables who practice it? The moral values are right there, it's not hard to miss them, and they are totally antithetical to leftist values and you have yet to dispute that.

No, absolutely not. It's the other way around. 99,98% christcucks practice it the way it was meant to be practiced. A small percentage of christcucks have tried reforming it to European values from the start, some of them good men, some of them very good men, but they have still failed for 2000 years and they will keep failing for all eternity because you can't forge truth out of lies.
Christcuck values are leftist values, and they are both values of lies and weakness made for slaves that only serve the (((slavemasters))).

Attached: Man as a rising beast.jpg (882x1374, 871K)

I didn't say that, did I? Forward progress is preferable to people blindly worshiping the words of a book made thousands of years ago.

Ten minutes you have gone on and you still haven't disputed my original point. The true values of Christianity, which are right there in the book, are antithetical to leftist values and you have yet to demonstrate otherwise. Why would I expect more than room temperature IQ from a nordcuck LARPagan though

>>Where did I say that? *proceeds to say it

Leviticus 25: 46
passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat them as slaves, but you must never treat your fellow Israelites this way.

Attached: 0673 - d5Bo0o3.jpg (1200x1156, 166K)

My issue is taken with people blindly worshiping the words of a book, it's not hinging on it being old. I'm not making some appeal to it's age as a determinant of it being invalid.

>I already addressed the "le modern Christians don't care about race argument". The actual Scripture matters more than a bunch of clowns claiming themselves to be Christian.
In that case you should have no problem with pol talking shit about the "bunch of clowns claiming themselves to be" christcucks. You know this is the vast majority. If anything, you should be happy that pol talks shit about them, maybe they'll re-evaluate their ways and change to your version of christianity that literally noone practices. Probably not, but hey, you believe in a magical skydaddy who promises nirvana in heaven after a long life of servitude for your slavemasters, so I guess you can believe in anything.

Attached: 1a8.jpg (500x570, 128K)

Leftist values are newer than Christian values, and as I am getting blue in the face explaining to the Nordcuck here, they are antithetical to them. Leftist values lead to degeneracy and Christian values have lead to great empires. Are leftist values better because they are newer? Hell no, saying so would be retarded

read it, meh really 2/5, i liked the bits with horses

>Magical skydaddy
Here we go with the strawman in the sky, holy shit this Nordcuck can't open it's mouth without showing how retarded it is

>Leftist values lead to degeneracy and Christian values have lead to great empires
Another person blindly attributing all the good things that have happened in history to religion, without a single shred of evidence to back it up. Also, because you disagree with people doesn't make them degenerate.

>Jews, aka the people who wrote that story
Wrong right away
Modern Jews are not biblical judeans
>admitted it was allegory centuries ago
So you're telling me you believe JEWS?
The deluge caused an ice age and it wouldve been totally possible for these things to happen

>race realism and IQ
pastebin.com/p1YB2Wrz

>The great replacement
pastebin.com/uSRnph6T

>muslims
pastebin.com/Cemsvpga

>Diversity
pastebin.com/wLUVNAaW

>Diversity + Proximity = War
pastebin.com/8KzwzHkE

>Immigration
pastebin.com/NPru70TB

>Race mixing
pastebin.com/Gjqxz47w

>redpilled threads
pastebin.com/2ZzwuUQJ

>other redpills
pastebin.com/HVESpgwu

>degeneracy
pastebin.com/XdsBC2gy

>men and women
pastebin.com/m2FzDJu8

>other pastebin links
pastebin.com/12C0ijZS

>book collection
pastebin.com/g97LZ5Ny

>other
pastebin.com/VedZEJQP

>infographs #1
mega.nz/#F!qLZSECJJ!9F9Z28qzzuTWks96_IRyQw

>infographs #2
mega.nz/#F!BxEThIaK!7EThxsN2Id7VkmgeplScUA

>over 2 terabytes of redpills
archive.fo/v5Hph

>Alt base
altbaseblog.wordpress.com

>In that case you should have no problem with pol talking shit about the "bunch of clowns claiming themselves to be" christcucks. You know this is the vast majority. If anything, you should be happy that pol talks shit about them, maybe they'll re-evaluate their ways and change to your version of christianity that literally noone practices.
I don't. The problem is, you're attacking Christianity in general. Here: you say these 90% of Christians are actually following Christianity, whilst everything good about Christianity just comes from people reforming it to European values. The Scripture disagrees with you here.

Where is the Evangel of Jesus ?

who /not in a cult/ here?

Attached: 1545666198067.png (550x543, 50K)

>live in the digital age with access to all sorts of information
>God has yet to make an appearance
>still waiting
STILL WAITING!

The only Europeans who weren't living in dirt huts before they were conquered and converted were the Greeks and the Romans. And yes, leftists are super degenerate. Drag queens in schools, 11 year old drag queens, forcing children to become trans, openly promoting faggotry, yes that is degenerate

People like to use the Bible against it's own believers
Though those same people have probably not read the entire Bible themselves
They might also be taking the entire book /literally/ which can be a big mistake

Gas the kikes

The eternal Nordcuck still can't address any of my arguments about the scriptural values

What's the best, most comprehensive version of The Bible for people who aren't well versed in olde english? I have the KJV but I have to actively try to piece together the meaning in a lot of sentences that I assume are just basic verses. Help a brainlet out?

Attached: 1509735954927.png (601x508, 127K)

>Ten minutes you have gone on and you still haven't disputed my original point.

It was disputed before it was even made. No one practice christianity like it was practiced when it was a murderous religion made by jews to kill the Roman Empire. No one. You had a reformation, remember? That you haven't gotten on with the times with 99,98% of other christcucks does not mean that you should be taken into account. Christcuckery is weakness for the soul and corruption of society. Before, 2000 years ago, christianity was death for societies it infiltrated (Roman, European) but that is no longer the case. Christcuckery won total victory, thus it was reformed into weakness by it's controllers. Just like communism was reformed into faggotry. All that is left of christcuckery today is weakness. Every way christcuckery is practiced is through weakness and worship of weakness. Because at the bottom of it all
>everyone is equal because everyone is a child of god
This is indisputable, and this is the way 99,98% of all christcucks practice their religion. It is anti-racism and it is anti-eugenics.

It matters little what obscure quote you can find in your magical papers when no one else care about it or practice the religion like that.

>Why would I expect more than room temperature IQ from a nordcuck LARPagan though
As always, the only defense christcucks have is to ignore the critique and try to throw shit on other shitty religions. Weak as fuck. You have no defense, no argument. Your only hope is to change topic. Every time. Weak.

Attached: spengler nietzche rand.jpg (1000x1333, 177K)

>The only Europeans who weren't living in dirt huts before they were conquered and converted were the Greeks and the Romans
So that's two groups that didn't agree with the religion, and were doing well. So it wasn't religion solely that created societies that thrived.
> And yes, leftists are super degenerate. Drag queens in schools, 11 year old drag queens, forcing children to become trans, openly promoting faggotry, yes that is degenerate
How many leftists believe in this, and do you think all right leaning people don't?

>Just listen to her and believe her!
>Just read it and believe it!
How about no.

If you read the proper transaltion using the old hebrew texts, dead sea scrolls, septuagint
and not stupid fucking edited versions this it makes so much sense

coyhwh.com/en/bible.php
you find out YEshua (jesus) the Savior was literally named in the old testament

The dead sea scrolls prove this and furthermore
the Essenes were the only sect to Baptize, they lived in 12s and were ascetics like John the baptist and Yeshua

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4Q246

and furthermore they were the only Jews who had a SON OF GOD prophecy

Half the time you guys argue that it was used by the Romans to control their citizens (which makes literally no sense) and the other half of the time you guys argue that it was made to destroy the Roman empire by the jews (which also makes zero sense).

If it was created to destroy the Roman empire, then why did the Byzantine empire survive 1000 more years? Again your room temperature IQ shows, nordcuck

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis

>Sicut Judaeis(Latin: "As the Jews") was apapal bullsetting out the official position of the papacy regarding the treatment ofJews.
>The first bull by that name was issued in about 1120 byCalixtus IIand served as a papal charter of protection to Jews. It was prompted by attacks on Jews by theFirst Crusade, during which over five thousand Jews were slaughtered in Europe.
>The bull forbade Christians, on pain ofexcommunication, fromforcing Jews to convert, from harming them, from taking their property, from disturbing thecelebration of their festivals, and from interfering with their cemeteries.
>Following further attacks, the bull was reaffirmed by many popes including
>Alexander III,
>Celestine III(1191-1198),
>Innocent III(1199),
>Honorius III(1216),
>Gregory IX(1235),
>Innocent IV(1246),
>Alexander IV(1255),
>Urban IV(1262),
>Gregory X(1272 & 1274),
>Nicholas III,
>Martin IV(1281),
>Honorius IV(1285-1287),
>Nicholas IV(1288-92),
>Clement VI(1348),
>Urban V(1365),
>Boniface IX(1389),
>Martin V(1422), and
>Nicholas V(1447).

>Leviticus 25: 46
>passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat them as slaves, but you must never treat your fellow Israelites this way.
Nice. Got more?

Attached: praise yahweh.jpg (1521x1290, 999K)

>so that's two groups that didn't agree with it
They were among the first to accept it
>How many leftists believe in this
Every single one that doesn't object to it, which is all but very few

Is Christianity just Judaism's human shield?

>Listening to a whore who claims her child was the son of God rather than the result of her being a roastie
>Listened to her
Check
>Believed her
Check
>Cucked
Check

You're a fool. Europeans history can be traced back to Scythians and Cimmerians. From there, the Gimira, and finally Israel.
>inb4 muh CI
Find an argument

>They were among the first to accept it
And before that, they were living in mud huts? Or were they thriving? That's the point, you know that.
>Every single one that doesn't object to it, which is all but very few
[Citation Needed]

The OT pisses me off though. There's jews like Isaiah talking about how every jew will have slaves when the messiah comes.

I bet you also hate modern jews cuz "dey keel jeezus"

>Leftist values lead to degeneracy and Christian values have lead to great empires.

Freedom from leftist/christcuck values led to great empires. Europe didn't rise before they managed to literally flee the mental deathgrip of the popes and the church by boat when they colonized the rest of the world. And christcuckery led to practically no inventions before someone decided to look at the old Roman/Greek books, which initiated the era we now call the Renaissance. You're flat out an historical illiterate whose brain has turned into mush from religious propaganda. You're no better than an ISIS towelhead flaked on lies.

You're fully retarded. Why should anyone listen to someone who believes that the earth was created 6300 years ago and that yahweh put dinosaur bones in the ground just to test the faith of the christcucks?

Attached: 154999.jpg (650x679, 235K)

>muh revelations
Written by an anonymous nobody in the 80s who claimed (((visions))) of Rabbi Yeshua and considered apocrypha until the mid-300s. Pick a better lie. You don't even know your own holy text.

John 4:22 is Rabbi Yeshua saying to a Gentile that Gentiles didn't know shit.
John 10:26 is Rabbi Yeshua talking to Jews chastising Jews for not believing he's the Jewish messiah.

Big difference.

>Muh mudhuts
Literally just related to the spread of civilization from Rome and not Christianity.

The Bible is GREEK Mythology in Diguise
Look up Book of IEOU
IEU
YEU
YEW
JEW

(((Christians))) are pozzed
but you should still get a bible for studying the history of this timeline

Christians like to selectively pick and choose which parts of the Bible to believe because pilpul is intrinsic to a semitic religion.

>1st quote
Clearly Spengler is retarded because the commandment to love your enemies is certainly played out in the NY trained and organized bolshevik revolution that killed many people
>2nd quote
Yes, anarchists who disavow authority, especially monarchy, and the Christian's savior who is a monarch that will return and establish a kingdom (and tells you to obey earthly authorities so long as they don't contradict Gods laws) come from the same place
>3rd quote
A money loving jew whore criticizing christianity, how quaint.

>Modern Jews are not biblical judeans
Christian Identity horseshit.

Explain Luke 2:39, Luke 1:6, Matthew 5–7, Matthew 5:17, Matthew 5:19-20, Luke 4:16, Luke 4:15, Luke 21:37, Luke 8:44; Matthew 14:36, John 2:13, John 7:2, 10, John 7:14, John 10:22, John 5:1, Mark 15:2, Luke 22:14-15.

>"Rabbi Yeshua wasn't a Jew! He just was a Jew born of Jews who taught Jewish law to Jews in a Jewish country in Jewish synagogues and in the Jewish temple, something which would be impossible if he wasn't a Jew, but he's not a Jew I swear! Also please ignore all the Jewish holidays he celebrated even though they're the same holidays Jewish worship today!"

>anything that doesn't completely enslave the jews means they worship them
Meanwhile...
>Synod of Elvira
>The Condemnation of Emperor Julian the Apostate
>John Chrysostem's Adversus Judaeos
>The burning of the synagogue in Callinicum
>The Codex Theodosianus
>The Promulgation of the Jewish Decide
>The Third Council of Orleans
>Councils of Toledo
>Charlemagne's Capitulary for the jews
>Rhineland Massacres
>Worms Massacre
>The Burning of Synagogues During the >Crusader sack of Jerusalem
>Blood libels
>Third Lateran Council
>1181 Assize of Arms
>The expulsion from Orleans
>The Crusader massacre of York
>Judensau
>Fourth Lateran Council
>Crusader Massacre of Anjou and Poitou
>Disputation of Paris
>English Edict of Expulsion
>The Shepherd's Crusade
>Charles IV's expulsion of Jews from France
>Erfurt Massacre
>Basel Massacre
>Strasbourg Pogrom
>Expulsion of Jews from Breslau
>Brussels Massacre
>Toledo Pogrom
>Massacres of Valencia, Palma, Majorca, and Barcelona
>Riots against the Jews of Krakow
>The Frankfurth-am-Main Massacre
>Destruction of the jewish ghetto in Mainz
>Destruction of the jewish ghetto in Cologne
>Russian pogroms

Modern Jews are edomites and descendants of the Pharisaic order from that period. The modern babylonian talmud is the old oral teachings of the rabbis.
I dislike modern Jews because they are subverters and satanists responsible for a good portion of the worlds suffering.

Revelation 1 verse 1
>1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

Just stop moshie, you've been found out.

>I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you. rev 3:9

phys.org/news/2018-09-ashkenazic-jews-mysterious-unravelled-scientists.html

actually read the bible user

that's the best you got?
that's not even that hard to believe.

Dude, it literally says in prophets like Isaiah that jews would own gentile slaves. In revelation we are eternally cucked by jewry by the 12 tribes of Israel being written over the city of new Jerusalem.

You mistake latent ethnonationalism of European peoples with Christian doctrine.

it was really a religion that always sought to protect them and allowed them to reside in their lands. The papacy cultivated their settlement in Europe and set forth rules protecting them. Their expulsion was a result of extant European tribalism, not Christianity, which is why over time Europe has drifted further and further from the ethnonationalist ideal that was once common in Europe.
Christian Kings relegated Jews to the class of money lenders and bankers, DIRECTLY resulting in our current modern situation. If Christians truly believed usury to be wrong they should have forbade it for all, not only for Christians. Not only did they pave the way for Jews to become wealthy subverters, they invited them in, protected them, and gave them a means to retain cultural pride and success by being Jewish.

Lol
>I'm gonna use bible verses I dont understand in an argument I cant fathom
I'm not even going to dignify you with any other response, simpleton fool.
>modern Jews are Jews, here look at these 2000 year old bible verses I dont understand

Attached: 1541192847814.jpg (444x368, 39K)

>pre-Crucifixion which meant there was no distinction between Jews, and Christians
Christianity didn't exist before Christ...I'm sure that's what you meant though.

>MUH REVELATION
I just wrote a bunch of gibberish on my desk that Rabbi Yeshua said to me.

Desk 1:1
>"ID: EzSvfrek is a fag."
Wow it's in my holy text I just scribbled so it's definitely true.

I do. The anti-Christ shill spammers on here are trying to lead your souls astray. I didn't used to be a Christian, but I found out that demons are 100% fucking real. I've had direct contact with two demonic entities. They fucking suck. This revelation prompted me to rethink everything I thought I knew about the universe. God is real. Demons are real. They're in a battle for your everlasting soul. Accept Christ as your savior and ask him to guide you. I'm not perfect, but I'm asking him for help.

I encourage you all to do the same thing.

Show me. I read the bible everyday. I guarantee you're either misinterpreting the text, or are totally misinformed

I do. I do. Great!

this is good shit

>get completely rekt
>"Y-YOU JUST DIDN'T GET MY ARGUMENT"
Please, oh please, prove "Judea" isn't the Roman name for the Kingdom of Judah/Israel after conquering them. Want to take a guess who lived in Judah and Israel prior to the Romans?

> “Do not take revenge on someone who wrongs you. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.”
>“Love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you.”
>“Blessed are the peacemakers”
>“Then the men stepped forward, seized Jesus and arrested him. With that, one of Jesus’ companions reached for his sword, drew it out and struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his ear. ‘Put your sword back in its place,’ Jesus said to him, ‘for all who live by the sword will die by the sword.’ Enough of this, stop it!”
>“ If someone has done you wrong, do not repay him with a wrong. Try to do what everyone considers to be good. Do everything possible on your part to live in peace with everybody. Never take revenge, instead let God’s anger do it. If your enemies are hungry, feed them. Do not let evil defeat you; instead, conquer evil with good.”
>"Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts."
>Do not overcome evil by evil, but overcome evil with good.
>“Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult, but with blessing….”
Defend this. I already know your response will be to pilpul and say that these lines don't matter because of whatever interpretation you have of them. This is the LITERAL DEFINITION OF PILPUL.

>not even reading about what I wrote
Literally ALL of those actions were based on Christianity and/or were edicts by Christian communities or the Church.

>Half the time you guys argue that it was used by the Romans to control their citizens (which makes literally no sense)
Straw-manning instead of responding to argument. Weak.

>and the other half of the time you guys argue that it was made to destroy the Roman empire by the jews (which also makes zero sense).
It makes 100% sense. The jews were pissed after having lost the three Rome-Judean wars.
>The First Jewish–Roman War (66–73 CE)
>The Second Judean-Roman War (115–117 CE)
>The Third Judean-Roman War (132–136 CE)
At the end of the third war, the Romans destroyed the jewish home nation, outlawed judaism and banished all the jews. But they took tens of thousands of slaves and spread them out into their empire. 35 000 jewish slaves were brought into Rome. shouldnothavedonethat.jpg The jews were later freed by some dumb Emperor, but still pissed. And subverting the economy and the Roman Empire like no tomorrow. They got their revenge after reforming martyrdom of rabbi Yeshua (Jesus) into a powerful cult down in the catacombs below Rome. Picrelated. This is fact.

>If it was created to destroy the Roman empire, then why did the Byzantine empire survive 1000 more years? Again your room temperature IQ shows, nordcuck
Rome was sacked repeatedly just 100 years after being corrupted by christcuckery. Byzantine didn't fare much better and went into a continuous decline until it was finally slain by the muds. To call that surviving and not declining/dying is just dumb.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Rome
>Sack of Rome (390 BC) or Battle of the Allia, by Brennus king of Gauls
>Sack of Rome (410), by Visigoths under Alaric
>Sack of Rome (455), by Vandals under Geiseric
>Sack of Rome (546), by Ostrogoths under king Totila

Attached: ca.jpg (1681x2802, 1.67M)

Revelation isn't a valid source no matter how many times you tards quote it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_of_the_New_Testament_canon#Comparison_between_earliest_biblical_canons

>Codex Sinaiticus
>c. 330–360
OH NO NO NOOOOO

Why did it take 300 years before anyone included that anonymous bong smoke book in their bible?

How could you possibly believe this after reading it?

Explain the different genaelogies for Jesus in Luke and Matthew.

>Their expulsion was a result of extant European tribalism, not Christianity, which is why over time Europe has drifted further and further from the ethnonationalist ideal that was once common in Europe.
This.

>Christian Kings relegated Jews to the class of money lenders and bankers, DIRECTLY resulting in our current modern situation.
Especially this.

Attached: christian-zionists.jpg (820x550, 229K)

hey retard
the first manuscript of revelation was dated to ad 60
do some research

all the scholars like origen, jerome and others before the codex sinaiticus
knew of it

lmao you know nothing

let me ask you
are pauls letters a good thing to read?

I like the revised version

Attached: 41hwmHbbwjL.jpg (334x500, 21K)

>Not even reading what I wrote either
I guess the pope doesn't have the final decree over this shit? Are you a Protestant? For a religion that supposedly calls Jews the synagogue of Satan it's really strange that they'd allow them to live amongst them at all. Most of these massacres fall into exactly what I explained, that being the result of latent ethnonationalism of Europeans and the disgusting nature of Kikes, not biblical doctrine. Biblical doctrine is more along these lines: . How can you defend massacres of entire communities within your own religious ideology given what Jesus commands you to do? Pilpul is probably the answer.

Further, it shouldn't take a GORILLION number of expulsion of the Jews to get the job done, why were there hundreds of expulsions, sometimes from the same region as before? Because money lending and usury was ENSHRINED in Judaism, which DIRECTLY led to the modern state of the world. That is undeniable.

biblehub.com/interlinear/apostolic/john/4.htm
For John 4:22, read the original Greek. It doesn't say anything along the lines of "Haha, you are heathens and salvations comes from the jews". The woman referred to Christ as a "Judean" in the geographcal sense by the way, because she was a Samaritan, and they were in Samaria.

The distinction didn't really become common until after the Crucifixion. Jesus was the messiah foretold in the book of Isaiah. This is one of the reasons why you'll see people here often say "the Jews aren't really the Jews." They lost their position as "God's chosen people," when they rejected Christ. The Crucifixion was the fulfillment of the prophecy, and the dividing line between the two faiths.
You got caught in a lie, and now you've just changed your "argument" to "well it's all fake anyway." JIDF is getting sloppy.

Source it

just marathoned the old testament and i stopped kvetching and bought the sequel

>Is Christianity just Judaism's human shield?

Well put, in Europe christcuckery is the shield and islam is the sword.
And in Muslim lands islam is the shield and christcuckery is the sword.

(((They))) control each side and use them to weaken each other. The solution is to reject them both.

Attached: 48348.jpg (254x255, 22K)

Read it, I do not believe it.