No major happenings since 2016

>no major happenings since 2016

What went wrong?

Attached: IMG_0699.jpg (237x357, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester_Arena_bombing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And thats a good thing

2016? You mean 2018 dipshit when Taylor betrayed her base and threw support to the Democrats and tried to use her influence over young voters to vote the way she told them to vote.

The problem was her base, those young voters where all CONSERVATIVES! At least by the majority.

So she got BTFO!

She's been pretty quiet ever since. Politically.

Attached: Taylor Cucked Up.gif (476x332, 366K)

Trump dun fucked up. Has no fucking clue how to run things.

Attached: B014CF06-A9A1-4657-9EF3-612998C9C139.png (680x571, 853K)

She's a smart girl and so she stays quiet until the race war begins good and proper.

Kekistani cringelords ruined kek memes, as a result we stopped posting him and lost his meme magic blessing

If I was on my laptop I would prove you wrong. Kek exists, and He loves you.

Attached: 1452022274081.png (900x900, 1.61M)

Perhaps there is no longer a need? Half of America's states have signed disarmament bills and red flag bills which are keeping them busy for now. Thousands and thousands of gun owners are silently being disarmed. The NRA is neutered and the conservative press is complicit.

digits and something bigger than 9/11 will happen in 2019

2020?

I give up

I want to see a Civil War break out in a European country. I think that would be fun.

we're stuck in clown world, things will deteriorate gradually and subtly without any major happenings.
>I want to see a Civil War break out in a European country.
There's nobody to fight these wars. We're busy hanging out in hipster coffee shops or transitioning from M to F.

Sessions was a cuck. Barr might change that, but the DOJ is more concerned about keeping their power and status than admitting to the corruption. Pic related.

Attached: 1550556594426.png (483x754, 284K)

the happening soon will be Drumpf sending you neets and incels to venezuela to invade and take over the country. Hope you area ready for some urban close quarters combat!

Retarded toothpaste you have to be specific.

Digits and a happening this Friday at 8pm est

The attempted coup is a pretty big happening.

Dems losing their shit and damage control over a whole percent deduction in income tax in 2018 is pretty great too.

I blew all the happening points to get Trump elected sorry

>le coup meme
it's a thin line between golfing, watching news and alzheimers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester_Arena_bombing

Attached: manchester-explosion-gallery-27.jpg (968x681, 68K)

Longer the calm, Worse the storm.
If not through a slow and controlled burn, things are gonna get interesting

Attached: worried.png (520x678, 301K)

And I suppose Russia collusion is below that, right Hans?

syria and iran have happenings every day, we can't count in every caliphate just like that

Kanye stopped fucking her

Digits and LA gets nuked.

I don't know the truth, but what is happening right now is russian agenda whether proactive or not. A lot is selfdynamic, your country of low IQ trash was destined to have a THICC two party meltdown anyway, good luck.

Spoken like a true cuck leaf, well done

>her

Attached: IMG_20181014_170255.jpg (739x486, 68K)

She likes foreigners and ISIS more than Americans.