If America is a multicultural super power why did they lose to Vietnamese farmers?

If America is a multicultural super power why did they lose to Vietnamese farmers?

Attached: smug.jpg (1080x1080, 732K)

We didn’t lose.
We gave up.
What was the kill ratio for America vs. Vietnam? Like 20 to 1?
You can only kill so many little Asian men before you decide you’ve had enough and it’s time to go home.

If England had the greteast military why did they lose to a bunch of American farmers?

We killed more of them than they killed of us. That was the goal. Burn, destroy, kill everyone. We did that. We won.

we left by our own choice kiwi.

Why did their troops come and burn down your white house if you won the war?

Attached: the-british-burn-washington-dc-200-years-agos-featured-photo.jpg (768x432, 48K)

Why did they lose round 2?

So did the British but unlike them you didn't come back.

Multicultural society is new faggot.

>superficial structural damage
I think it was repaired and back to new the next week

I think what we have here is a case of small Island syndrome. In other words, what in the FUCK has New Zealand ever done?

We engaged in limited warfare, rather than going all-in.

Protip: Don;t devlare war unless you have the national commitment to do what it takes and win. The only moral goal in a war is to win it as quickly and completely as possible -- fighting a long, protracted war with no intention of doing what you have to do to win, is not a moral option.

>gave up

>didn’t lose

Attached: 8015BF3F-17F3-425D-BD1B-8BC86E22BFD6.jpg (1400x1400, 132K)

If Multicultural super power is so strong then why did Russians and not black Americans capture Berlin in ww1 and ww2?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>disagreeing with a fellow American on our unquestionable victory in Nam

listen you stupid motherfucker, this meme has been shown why we lost/gave up. Firstly the farmers had soviet support and artillery, with our outdated weaponry tincan shit there ak47s were actually useful to our slow flying helicopters. Another reason is we kept going through the jungles thanks to retarded generals, the farmers put poisonous traps and used nature against us which is actually good strategies if you can have it in your current situation. Lastly the hippy movement back home thanks to cia niggers.

Burned down your white house as the British empire apparently.

Attached: Smug Blonde.jpg (568x488, 43K)

You're a real cheeky cunt aren't ya bud? What's it feel like being a manlet island lol? You have big ass Australia next to you, and there you are a 5'6 manlet island that hasn't even been to the moon

Vietnam is still a shithole identical to the one it was before, I don't feel much envy over losing.

kek west island isn't doing so good lately. Got us at the moon tho.

They were literally piss scared the the Soviet Union and China. They wouldn't invade North Vietnam out of fears of either of those powers intervening. It was the stupidest war ever. I don't even know what they intended to happen. How can you win a war if you never defeat your opponent. This was like "if you kill your enemies, they win" before it's time and played out in an actual conflict. America has almost never actually won a war on it's own. Japan was busy fighting China and the British in Burma, Germany was fighting the Soviets. Korean war was a joke that they couldn't finish either. WW1 was waiting until the last minute then taking all the credit. War of 1812 was worse than the Italians in WW1. Nam, top kek.

They invaded Panama, quite the achievement I'm sure. Afghanistan, both Iraqs, wow good job you dropped some bombs on Hajis in the middle of the desert with help from all your NATO allies, aren't you a big guy. Spanish American war, massive logistical advantage fighting Spain on basically home turf minus the philipines. I'm sure the poor shitskins they granted self determination to were happy. America is a joke, if it weren't for nuclear weapons, they would have been dethroned long ago. The sheer incompetence of not only military, but diplomacy as well.

Attached: thiskillstheburger.webm (1280x720, 1.4M)