Yay

Yay....

Attached: B0130805-1E8A-483D-A0A9-3CD8D5249E4C.png (750x1334, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/trump-administration-launches-global-effort-end-criminalization-homosexuality-n973081
washingtonblade.com/2019/02/19/report-trump-admin-to-launch-global-effort-to-decriminalize-homosexuality/
msnbc.com/andrea-mitchell-reports/watch/richard-grenell-seeking-to-end-global-criminalization-of-homosexuality-1444838979762
thehill.com/homenews/administration/430591-administration-plans-push-to-end-criminalization-of-homosexuality
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What part of FULL AUTO GAY WEED do you not get?

Attached: Full auto gay weed.png (900x531, 243K)

fuck those muslim fucks

nice link you retarded piece of shit why don't you do us all a favor and kys

Attached: america-great-satan.png (800x450, 698K)

hello maga discord trannie

nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/trump-administration-launches-global-effort-end-criminalization-homosexuality-n973081

washingtonblade.com/2019/02/19/report-trump-admin-to-launch-global-effort-to-decriminalize-homosexuality/

msnbc.com/andrea-mitchell-reports/watch/richard-grenell-seeking-to-end-global-criminalization-of-homosexuality-1444838979762

thehill.com/homenews/administration/430591-administration-plans-push-to-end-criminalization-of-homosexuality

THIS, I may hate over the top fags, but the butt punchers shouldn't be killed just because they're gay

And start therapy

Attached: 54354354325.jpg (465x361, 25K)

Cool, that is your opinion. Why go all around the fucking world trying to force it on everyone, and then act ungrateful and bossy because you delude yourself into believing you are a world "cop" when really you are just a bully. Not a big difference, tho

4D chess! MAGA

Sucking dick to own the libs and Muslims

All for Israel goy.

Attached: 1549514099204.jpg (1024x609, 128K)

Nigga I ain't saying the US should start invading countries over it. The idea of pressuring countries to recognize rights is nothing new, this is just a focus on gays.

>NO U DA DISCORD TRANNY
Trump supporters are either on /ptg/ or working.

Attached: 159820048924.jpg (211x239, 3K)

>taking cocks in my anal cavity is based and redpilled

Attached: 455.png (324x362, 58K)

>stop violating our NAP bro, we're just trying to kill people!

You complain about "over the top" fags who sue you for not baking cakes and trannies who cut you out of payment processors for using incorrect pronouns. Yet, you can't pinpoint where it all started from? Those fags came after the normalization of homosexuality. If you're accepting that bullshit, then it means that you'll accept other bullshit as well. There needs to be a line drawn from the start.

Most fags don't follow NAP, so it's fair on my end.

Yeah, the line should be easy to see, don't infringe on my rights I won't do the same. That means I support their right to fuck each other.

I can see where it came from, but what is your point exactly? By the same logic should we go back to the days when woman can't show ankles, since then woman have been speeding down the THOT highway.

Trump is a faggot supporter all the time you retards. his biggest money lender is the faggot that took down Gawker a few years ago for outing him as a butt pirate

Attached: gaysmadegood.jpg (800x1200, 371K)

>slippery slope
Enjoy your slippery slope to just being a sexless sperm donor.

>fags
>people
Pick one

Why doesn't Trump end the crimes against his own supporters? Democrats are still sending death threats to children, just for wearing hats. Why haven't any of them been arrested? Why isn't fake and gay Smollett behind bars?

Attached: hey black, watcha doin, fake hate crime lynching hoax.png (500x678, 275K)