WTF I love John Wayne now

WTF I love John Wayne now
inquisitr.com/5304622/john-wayne-outed-as-white-supremacist-after-racist-homophobic-1971-playboy-interview-unearthed/

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1602x810, 526K)

We've known for years that the Duke hated niggers. He never really made much of a secret of it. Click bait for niggers.

Everyone was waycist back then that's why it was better times

>interview in playboy
>unearthed
lol, these people just spend all their fucking time searching for any fucking thing they can use. Real classy smearing a dead persons name too

Homosexuality is a sin. Homophobic is a fake word.

Dude was GAY af though.

>“With a lot of blacks, there’s quite a bit of resentment along with their dissent, and possibly rightfully so,” Wayne said. “But we can’t all of a sudden get down on our knees and turn everything over to the leadership of the blacks. I believe in white supremacy until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility.”

>Playboy fired back at the famed actor, asking him how he could “judge which blacks are irresponsible and which of their leaders inexperienced?” To that question, John Wayne had yet another controversial response. “It’s not my judgment,” Wayne said. “Some blacks have tried to force the issue and enter college when they haven’t passed the tests and don’t have the requisite background.”

look at john wayne. now look at yourself in the mirror. now look back at him again.

what are you, really? what have you done with your life apart from living in your parent's basement and shitposting on an underwater basketweaving chinese imageboard incessantly? john wayne is a movie star and a legend and already made his mark on american history. meanwhile, your bank account is 0 and have no friends. you will most likely end your own genealogy when no girl within 10 thousand miles wants to bear your child and you will die alone.

I have this issue proudly on display because of that interview.

Attached: 1548941195137.jpg (3933x5378, 3.89M)

>....I believe in white supremacy until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility.
i don't see the problem with that, even in this years is based

>outed as white supremacist

The fuck does he care, he’s dead. Libtards operate on shame and last I checked dead people aren’t subceptible to it

That's a pretty charitable and optimistic take tbqhwyf, nogs should be humbled that Americana incarnate had enough faith in them that they might be able to catch up eventually in spite of all evidence.

Unironically based and Dukepilled

>Blacks need to be held to the same standards as whites
>this is white supremacy
Are burgers really that retarded?

>Are burgers really that retarded?
>author is a niggress
checks out

Most niggers and leftists are; they live in an alternate reality controlled entirely by their emotional histrionics.

if you replace "blacks" with "whites," is it still racist? seems like common sense. insert any race.

>nigger writer
epic. not like he hasn't been taped on video saying this before and not like this ape has even watched his movies

Draft dodger. Didn't want to hurt his manly acting career by going off to a real war, and spent the rest of his life trying to act tough to make up for it.

JC, the man was practically a Saint. It's not his fault they never reached that point and don't appear capable to.

hes not even racist..
I believe in white supremacy until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility.

he is just rational and kind desu.
he is willing to treat the blacks as if they were his kids.. are people really this shallow and retarded?

Attached: 1550103025643.jpg (730x730, 132K)

>Wayne was exempted from service due to his age (34 at the time of Pearl Harbor) and family status (classified as 3-A – family deferment). Wayne repeatedly wrote to John Ford saying he wanted to enlist, on one occasion inquiring whether he could get into Ford's military unit, but consistently kept postponing it until after "he finished just one or two pictures".[1]:212 Wayne did not attempt to prevent his reclassification as 1-A (draft eligible), but Republic Studios was emphatically resistant to losing him since he was their only A-list actor under contract. Herbert J. Yates, President of Republic, threatened Wayne with a lawsuit if he walked away from his contract,[1]:220 and Republic Pictures intervened in the Selective Service process, requesting Wayne's further deferment

Never mind that he was later drafted to create propaganda for the US army (Green Berets)

Homophobic used to mean you were afraid other people would think you were homosexual. Now it just means dun like gays. I hate words of 2019.

deus duke!

Anybody could make it in entertainment back then with talent. Now you need to be a jew fucking puppet cocksucker to even get a role. Maybe in another life I could have been a great actor, but what's the point? I'd just get snubbed like every other white male who isn't a 10/10

This was just normal and logical thinking back before the idiocracy kicked in and everyone started speaking in lies.

Yeah, I guess all those other 35 year old fathers who enlisted must have snuck their way in.

Reagan was drafted into the Army to make movies, too.

Couple of real tough guys.

>Yeah, I guess all those other 35 year old fathers who enlisted must have snuck their way in.
Or they volunteered? Or they werent exempt for various reasons? Am I to believe that every 35 year old has the same exact context surrounding their lives as every other?

You sound like a fucking moron.

Retards are gonna run around and deface anything related to him within reach.

>Due to his status as the highest profile Republican star in Hollywood, wealthy Texas Republican Party backers asked Wayne to run for national office in 1968, as had his friend and fellow actor Senator George Murphy. He declined, joking that he did not believe the public would seriously consider an actor in the White House.

President John Wayne. Wouldnt that have been epic?

wow this really shatters my image of John Wayne

> He declined, joking that he did not believe the public would seriously consider an actor in the White House.

I guess he had never heard of Donald Trump.

Attached: natalia knows how it is.jpg (640x480, 72K)

I said they enlisted, just like he could have, but he didn't.

if only

Reminder as to why Leftists hate him
>Declassified Soviet documents reveal that, despite being a fan of Wayne's movies, Soviet leader Joseph Stalin according to some sources contemplated assassination of Wayne for his frequently espoused anti-communist politics.

お前はもう死んでいる

Attached: BF74ED6B-CA12-4353-AE93-5B70E7F13652.jpg (304x519, 152K)

That's weird, because you started off by calling him a draft dodger.

You wouldnt be shifting your goal posts like a despicable shyster, would ya?

He's right though

John Wayne was a fag

Attached: 1463590884949 (1).jpg (1169x1060, 104K)

They are destroying American history so susceptible people have no history to look up to. Hence why the founders are often seen as horrible people these days saying they were terrible racists. This is just an expansion of that.

Yes. Yes he is a kike.

>HEY SOCIAL MEDIA! did you KNOW that john wayne, who had to be restrained by 6 people at an awards show so he wouldn't beat up an indian woman onstage, born over 100 years ago WAS RACIST AND SEXIST 50+ YEARS AGO

John Wayne is a woman named Marion, and the western genre was fabricated by Jews and Masons to lie about actual frontier history. Stop worshipping Hollywood trannies

John Wayne Gacy

John Wayne is Gay, See?

meme flag, not knowing reagan, types like a retard, many such cases. sad.