My girlfriend loves to travel (she has no job, her dad pays for everything...

My girlfriend loves to travel (she has no job, her dad pays for everything. Red flag whatever) We were planning on taking trips together or whatever but now I'm not sure.

Anyways she's deep in the #girlswhotravel #womenwhotravel #solotravel bullshit and wants to go "backpacking in se Asia and Africa". She's 27. I have 0 interest in going to "rough it" but I would enjoy you know, getting a hotel somewhere for two weeks tops a year like normal people do.

Anyways I was thinking of breaking up with her if she pulls the stupid "waaah you can't control me" shit the next time she suggests hiking through Nepal or something. But that's boring and admitting defeat.

I was thinking of surprising her with the videos of the two Danish girls getting their heads cut off in morroco to scare her into staying the fuck home like a normal person.

What could go wrong if I do this?

Attached: 7775d7af24eff0324bf686648a4325fd--s-movies-comedy-movies.jpg (236x361, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_guns_and_homicide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>But that's boring and admitting defeat

Grow the fuck up and stop wasting her and your time if you don't want to be with her.

Tell her to go solo to Iran

She could be shocked and disgusted by the video, doubly so by you for showing it to her, and shocked and disgusted again by your attempt to manipulate her.

I guess worst case scenario is that she breaks up with you and gets one of her friends to murder you.

Nah fuck this bitch she can suffer with me

She's not gonna dude, daddy pays her way. She'll just swerve and go get dicked down by six Thai ladyboys or something.
Stop pretending you and her are anywhere near the same value of sensibilities and reason. She's on kool-aid, let her be. Just tell her, "Hey, maybe you can hashtag-women-who-travel over to Morocco and make a stance against the recent incidents."

Or shit, just leave because you're dating a fuckin thot, you queen bitchly

Why not get her to go backpacking in the US instead? There's tons of cool shit right here.

Incels are having a field day with this event. OP is obviously a basement dwelling kissless virgin, he has no gf and will never have one.

Not everyone wants to stay at home like a NEET with disabilities. Your girlfriends sounds like a basic thot but you sound like a dumb piece of shit. Yeah show her decapitation videos you idiot, that's always good in a relationship.

He could show her a school shooting video instead

Yes let's equate being a pretty white girl in Morocco with being a pretty white girl in the US.

Idiot

That's what I was fucking saying

It's much safer to be a pretty white girl in Morocco than being a pretty white girl in the US. You're right.

Kek

>I'm dating a woman who I know goes on dirt cheap holidays walking from bar to bar fucking australian guys who are on their gap year
>I want her to stop doing this and stop in hotels instead meaning her dad would have to pay considerably more or she would have to earn her own money
>what could go wrong if I spring the video of hikers in morocco being beheaded on her?
My head hurts from trying to figure out what you were thinking. If you don't like her, don't be with her.

>I was thinking of surprising her with the videos of the two Danish girls getting their heads cut off in morroco to scare her into staying the fuck home like a normal person.
That never works. It's the same as giving people examples of drink drivers crashing or whatever; everyone thinks they'll be the exception.

Not to mention that these cases are such isolated cases that it'll almost definitely not happen to her anyway.

Why are you even with her if you hate this so much, anyway?

OP is obviously a baiting incel from Jow Forums, stop giving him (You)'s

Stop spreading disinformation. The US is literally the safest and least violent country in the world with the sole exceptions of Detroit, Atlanta, Dallas and California. There is next to no danger of any kind outside of those areas. Even openly gay and trans people can walk down the street blindfolded safely.

There is no such thing as safety in Africa. Anywhere. At all. You are at all times in danger of being randomly murdered by a subhuman that thinks your light skin means theres gold in your brain.

>Not to mention that these cases are such isolated cases

Are you fucking serious?

They are. If they were so routine that it was normal, then they wouldn't be making headlines.

So the travel advisories that the fucking state department puts out for women are bullshit, and you are the enlightened one? Fuck off.

Thank you

Err, you can look up the statistics on this yourself, you know. You might be surprised.

I practically live on Jow Forums dude I'm up to my eyeballs in the statistics. If you control for the big three nog cities, Flint Michigan, and most of California, the US is absolutely heavenly.

>but what about all those murders compared to [country]
Well [country] has half the size and population of -one US state-. If we took the statistics of the entire EU it'd be way closer.

>I practically live on Jow Forums dude I'm up to my eyeballs in the statistics

lmao I'm talking about the actual stats not your dumbass Jow Forums copypasta that gets shared around.

>Well [country] has half the size and population of -one US state-. If we took the statistics of the entire EU it'd be way closer.

So there's this thing called "per capita..."

Why do you support women getting abused and beaten?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_guns_and_homicide

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Yeah the US is slightly better than most of Africa, congrats on being barely safer than a third world warzone

Attached: DqebvHsW4AEkz4v.jpg (750x743, 70K)

Sounds like a nice plan, OP. Do it and post the results.

>Doesnt control for Detroit or SoCal

>Hey guys did you know that if you remove gun violence from the US, there's actually not a whole lot of gun violence in it

Holy shit dude you're a genius

Well I'm trying to do an out of the box solution fuck you for shaming my creativity.

Everyone says "just find a new girl bro" but all girls are increasingly like this and I want to fucking win God damit.

She will be dead soon anyway. Dont bother. Raped murdered and chooped into pieces in some nignog shithole of a country.

Literally all you have to do is not live in two or three certain places. That's it.
Reminder that Texas alone is the size of all of Europe except for Spain. And then you have the rest of the country which is ten times the size of Texas. And through that massive expanse, the fact that there are few enough major places you have to avoid avoid that you can count them on one hand, is absolutely astonishing.
The fact that niggers in Detroit spend more time ethnically cleansing themselves than they do breathing has no effect on anybody in Oregon or Louisiana.

Were these Danish girls that everyone is talking about raped?

>fuck you for shaming my creativity
What? I wasn't being sarcastic.
I really want to know the results, though.

You countries some countries in Africa are safer, right?

The united states is the united states, you can't pick and choose what you like about it and try to ignore everything else. Plus you still have white boy incels and retards and even one Korean kid every now and then who'll bring his guns to school or a music festival or something and shoot the place up.

>The united states is the united states, you can't pick and choose what you like about it and try to ignore everything else.
It's literally so huge you dont have any other choice. I dont have to worry about what happens in Detroit because I am in Texas. Therefore Detroit crime is irrelevant.

>I dont have to worry about what happens in Detroit because I am in Texas.

Oh no in Texas you only have to worry about going to school or going to music festivals and getting shot there

She's 27 and doesn't have a job? Daddy pays for everything? 27?

>Burn it with fire run as far as you can get the hell away from this woman

You will only be in for a life of her milking you for money. IF you can't support her she will find someone who can.

>Were these Danish girls that everyone is talking about raped

Hasn't been made official yet. The video shows one of the girls with in only her underwear and she didn't even react that much to the blade, just like a slight push and saying "ow ow ow mummy"

That's something someone in the post-rape "please just kill me" mindset would do.

>She's 27 and doesn't have a job? Daddy pays for everything? 27?

>Burn it with fire run as far as you can get the hell away from this woman

She had a job when we first started dating. Then she quit and moved in with he parents because it "stressed her out" and she wanted to take time off before applying to grad school

I saw none of this at first

Which countries in Africa? Africa is fucking huge. South Africa? Morocco is rape central.

Was about to say this

Faggot

I’d dump her too.

Now, I really like traveling, and a woman who likes to travel is always great. I just couldn’t stay the whole feminist shit she’s spouting. Fuck that

>Then she quit and moved in with he parents because it "stressed her out"

Fuck that shit. That’s not a reason to quit her job. If she quit her job because she wanted to focus on grad school, fine. But you don’t EVER becoming jobless because “it stressed me out”

She’s 27 and doesn’t work, but you’re mad because she wants to go on vacation? Shit dude, she doesn’t seem to have anything else going on.

Oh boy
This thread again
Woo

>She’s 27 and doesn’t work, but you’re mad because she wants to go on vacation? Shit dude, she doesn’t seem to have anything else going on.

If she was taking a vacation to like UK or Costa Rica or some shit at a hotel I'd be 100% OK with it. I've met people who fucked up in their life or got dealt shitty hands im honestly not that mad she's taking time off of work.

Its the whole "im adventurous and invincible I'm gonna go to rural India alone should be fun I'll find out my purpose there" when she can't do a fucking pull up or speak any other language aside from English

you can't blame a young woman for wanting to see the world.
Same way you can't blame a dog for shitting on your carpet or getting hit by a car. The burden is on you as a man.

Honestly, I have seen this happen multiple times and it ends with the girl trying to transition from her daddy to you being her daddy.

She will run out of money or her dad will stop supporting her, and then she will yell at you for being cheap and boring and wasting her youth.
And if you break up with her then, you are an evil dick.

>And if you break up with her then, you are an evil dick.

Guess that's the way to fuck her over then, thanks