Buy the new FarCry user, you're not racist are you?

>Buy the new FarCry user, you're not racist are you?

Attached: Screenshot (265).png (613x352, 538K)

Far Kike: Nigger Dawn.

I didn't know they were making a planet of the apes game either.

The two black girls are literally the evil villains who are shown to be piles of shit throughout the story, you play a white man who ends up executing the two, after you the white man, build up a white society called prosperity, only two be attack by two nigresses. You are a dumb faggot as everyone in this thread.

Says the man who surrenders to the video-jew

Attached: burnt.jpg (284x492, 30K)

>buy

Attached: 5847589034.png (1200x1200, 467K)

>A game where you play as a white man and kill niggers in your quest to build a prosperous society in the post apocalypse after a societal collapse that was prophesied by a straight white Christian man that you can work with
>Jow Forums hates it

What am I reading?

is this why sales are down 86% compared to 5?

>you're not racist are you?

Where do you think you are.

Attached: 1537038450679.png (628x628, 224K)

Jow Forums doesn't play video games so doesn't realise the farcry thing of putting the villain front and center on the cover

that cover "art" alone is enough to drive people away.

far cry 1
far cry 2
blood dragon

not a thing.

*caveat: not a consistent thing.

They'll have bombs and they'll have tanks
'Cause they've got money in ther banks
But we won't fall as long as we can fight
They'll go on and preach their hate
But they won't get past the gate!
Keep your rifle by your side

Singing, "Oh Lord this Earth was made for us"
Singing, "Oh Lord the sinful life just ain't enough"

And when I see your face
I know I must protect my place
I'll keep my rifle by my side!

Attached: rifle woman.png (950x1425, 1.68M)

oh yeah, Primal too.

>you're not racist are you?
I am, actually.

Hey #metoo

Only niggers, spics and shilltubers/streamers play AAA games

Niggers nogging doesn’t make for compelling villains.

A lot of the appeal of the previous games was the “grey” area of the charismatic villains. These two appear to just be random people taking advantage of the end of the world just because. That isn't interesting.

Far Cry and Far Cry 2 are so Far removed from what 3 and beyond have been that your point is mooted.

Fine, discarding those. New dawn is a spinoff akin to blood dragon and primal. Neither of those feature the main villain as the sole focus on the cover. only the three mainline games that you want to count do that. It still isn't a consistent thing.

Fa' cry: New-gger, damn!

Blood dragon was excellent and only about $10 though. Didn’t they push primal as a full game price?

Because the game was a cash grab attempt

Attached: IMG-20190113-WA0019.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

but aren't those black girls the literally the evil raiders tho?

Nice try faggot. This is not what the game is about. They literally made those 2 sheboons actions justifiable

The blacks are the bad guys.

Up for debate, it was 40 bucks, which is sub full but jewed to the max, on launch here. The quick release after 4 heavily using it's assets and lack of numbering, in my opinion makes it a spinoff. New dawn follows this pattern including the 40 € price tag. Still not a consistent thing that the villain is the main focus of the cover art.

I would absolutely smash that bitch on the right.

Surrendering to the video-jew. Sad! Many such cases!

Bet you'll get diamonds to this then.

Attached: JAK95661.jpg (500x291, 86K)

I must have picked it up in a sale then swear I paid £7.99 for blood dragon. (Which was awesome and had great music and the 80s feel)

primal didn’t interest me as the worst bits of 4 were the dream sequence bits with no guns and animal control. Which seemed to be the mechanics of most of primal.

I have never seen a more disgusting game in my life... And i have played Counter-Strike 1.6 for more than 15 years.

How many hours Alexandru?

But i am racist.

blood dragon was cheaper. It was also more like dlc they padded out and decided to make standalone. Primal and, i'm assuming, this new one are "full length". I surprisingly liked primal, it was more engaging when i couldn't just blow everything up with infinite amounts of grenades and rockets.