imgur.com/a/r82AN4r
>Libya Feb 6
imgur.com/a/Yblm0Ff
>Iraq Feb 4
imgur.com/a/ghN6ZoH
>Manbij Jan 26
imgur.com/a/g4drIgI

Devs Feb 18
>DeZ:A prisoner exhcange between IS and SDF happen on Monday. Both are preparing for new clashes as IS refuses to surrender
>Two humanitarian corridors open for refugees from Rukban camp
>Lavrov:US attempting to break up Syria and create quasi-state
>Dozens of ISIS terrorists allegedly escape from Syria to Iraq
>Aleppo:HTS fired several artillery shells on the city
>Russia:US will not withdraw completely from Sy
>SDF demads Damascus to recognize northeastern Sy autonomy, vows to liberate Afrin
>Assad adviser rejects idea of granting Kurds autonomy in Syria
>Twin suicide attacks rock Idlib city, 15+ killed, 30 injured
>Taliban say Us-taliban talks in Islamabad are postponed because some members of delegation are on US&UN blacklists
>Assad to groups ‘betting on America’:US will sell you out, no one can protect you but Syria
>Trump warns Venezuela military that they might “lose everything” supporting Maduro
>Haiti:US citizens arrested as part of suspected mercenary group hired to quell protests. They possessed automatic weapons,communications equipment&several license plates
>Yemen:Saudi Arabia accuses Iran of supplying Al-Qaeda with weapons
>Sanaa:Mass pro-Palestine rally denounces US-led Warsaw Conference

Prev

Attached: 10289500065_9d3f57d404_b[2].jpg (1024x683, 476K)

Other urls found in this thread:

venezuela.liveuamap.com/
youtu.be/HTo2NGOPB4I
bbc.com/news/uk-47299907
nationalpost.com/news/canada/newsalertseven-children-die-in-halifax-house-fire?video_autoplay=true
youtube.com/watch?v=4KJTQT2CxiE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6zAT15vaFk
youtube.com/watch?v=m79KC6oMdvo
youtube.com/watch?v=zpXKBIsZfKM
youtube.com/watch?v=8bwszES5f9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=fm3b-OLRgiI
youtube.com/watch?v=ygQo_YFT-gE
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1562REVOsA
youtube.com/watch?v=IJlpN59X8uU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LATEST VZLA UPDATES:
>Bolsonaro spox says Brazil will join humanitarian aid task force for Feb23 operation.
>US citizens arrested as part of suspected mercenary group hired to quell rotests in Haiti
>USS Abraham Lincoln deployed for "naval excercises"
>Venezuela stages own concerts in response to Branson's Live Aid show, vows to send aid to Colombian communities
>Maduro: Russia to send humanitarian aid to VZLA
>Guaido: "humanitarian aid" will enter VZLA on Feb23
>Venezuela told 4 EU MEPs to fuck off at the airport
>Aruba refinery puts refurbishment on hold due to Venezuela sanctions
>Petrocaribe mechanism begins to crumble; protests take root in Haiti and Dominican Rep.
>Brazilian General assigned to US Southern Command w/out congressional approval
>U.S. tells European Union to recognize Guaido as Venezuela president
>Netherlands will set up a aid hub on its island of Curacao; Venezuela closes maritime borders with Dutch Antilles.
>Argentina is ready to send their own white helmets to help in Venezuela
>US military planes land near VZLA with aid
>Maduro govt reportedly having secret meetings with US envoy
>Brazilian company Odebrecht (embroiled in biggest financial scandal) involved with Venezuelan opposition as well as govt
>Hinterlaces POLL: 57% Say Maduro Is Their Legitimate President; 32% say Guiado, 11% did not know
>Guaidó rejected call from Mexico and Uruguay for dialogue, mediation
>U.S. sanctions Nicaragua’s petroleum company
>Lima Group opposes military intervention in Venezuela
>WSJ: Pence called Guaido night before 23Jan to ask him to go full coup
>Bank of England, lobbied by US, wants to steer 1.2bi of Vzla assets to Guaido

LIVE MAP:
venezuela.liveuamap.com/

Attached: white helmets.jpg (1063x883, 331K)

well baked slovakian-brother
>sorry, i couldn't resist

seems to be problem with the link for south front...

SOUTHFRONT FEB 16-18
youtu.be/HTo2NGOPB4I

Ask MB to fix it when he wakes up, I'm out
Cya lads

Attached: 15a1ae78ad7be3fda3c7ec1aea6a2c7f[1].jpg (555x763, 147K)

Attached: 8336f356bb55e6e1a00119029fab5924.jpg (1041x734, 148K)

W-well done Sensible Brazilbro

Attached: 9df2912995b8b7f0ffed65249f48a289e66c069a_hq[1].gif (500x400, 376K)

i got u senpai

Attached: 1482021578906.png (415x560, 218K)

get fried by walking through the incoming beam. maybe while lounging on a yacht with 3 topless dancers, sailing towards tahiti....zap... for just a sectron the wandering beam crosses the front deck where im filling some random dancers front bottom hole with seed, and then it's all over, for the child newly fused from the semen and ovaries, the embryo, incinerated, More cruelly than by a semi-legal professional abortionist with a coat-hanger as first fiddle.

>ok so how do you track that beam across the surface it will beam describe across? - i.e. an equator or similarly aligned latitudinal ellipse, because it' have to be in 'heliostatic' orbit ( i.e. staying static to the sun, rather than staying static to the earth).
how do you prevent the yacht incident, and my semen from being wasted by being dumped into a soon to-be-fried and yet semi-disposable womb?

gn

The Neue Ziel will make short work of it

Attached: 1550606018027.png (1436x908, 184K)

bbc.com/news/uk-47299907
>Shamima Begum: IS teenager to lose UK citizenship
Shamima Begum, who joined the Islamic State group in Syria aged 15, is to lose her UK citizenship.

Whitehall sources said it was possible to strip the 19-year-old of British nationality as she was eligible for citizenship of another country.

Her family's lawyer, Tasnime Akunjee, said they were "disappointed" with the decision and were considering "all legal avenues" to challenge it.

Ms Begum, who left east London in 2015, had said she wanted to return home.

She was found in a Syrian refugee camp last week after reportedly leaving Baghuz - IS's last stronghold - and gave birth to a son at the weekend.

In an interview with the BBC on Monday, Ms Begum said she never sought to be an IS "poster girl" and now simply wished to raise her child quietly in the UK.

ITV News obtained the letter sent to Ms Begum's mother, asking her to inform her daughter of the decision.
>the video is a bit chilling. she doesn't quite understand how she should approach the conversation.
probably a wise choice to ban her.

you could beam down the concentrated sun light ro receptors at the poles. maybe slowly tracking receivers at the orbital poles. or some reliable aiming device on the satellite. cause that baby is gonna fry stuff.

Attached: informational.png (662x1058, 701K)

Attached: 9 - Yowr1Iu.gif (460x351, 308K)

what a horrible world we live in

Attached: 1550491197869.jpg (600x631, 81K)

Can you people go like 5 minutes without exploding?

nationalpost.com/news/canada/newsalertseven-children-die-in-halifax-house-fire?video_autoplay=true

youtube.com/watch?v=4KJTQT2CxiE

Attached: bindi irwin.jpg (475x639, 66K)

Real story here is that those kids were prolly running a bakery inside the house.

they were probably making fuckin IEDs for their dear old papa

nah. they were running a bakery and assad does not take kindly to bakeries.

agreed. it won't always be like this tho

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6zAT15vaFk

It wouldn't beam arbitrarily

i am kalki AMA

>pg 9
good luck keeping this bread alive lads, for it seems to be doomed bread.
g'nite

Attached: 1492789598864.png (590x504, 127K)

what'd you have for lunch

Attached: 8qnysc3vj8y11.jpg (3507x2480, 908K)

>dat Crimea

Attached: 1491946915912.jpg (600x600, 131K)

sucks when you have to explain the joke

haven't eaten breakfast yet

Such is life in Ukraine

Attached: 2.2018.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT.mkv_snapshot_00.01.45_[2019.02.20_05.04.15].jpg (1920x800, 726K)

Warm up the oven to 250 degrees. Heat the bread for a few minutes but don't let it get crispy.

Create a serving try with the syrup in a serving bowl and clotted cream in a separate bowl.

Rip the warm bread into a couple of pieces and place on tray. Serve immediately.

To eat, tear off bite-sized pieces from the bread and dip into the cream and then into the date syrup. Take a large gulp, smile serenely, then think about buying a boat in Basra, living as a sea Khaleeji, and spending your winters in Socotra.

Attached: dibis.jpg (604x453, 36K)

Can't wait to see the poles face when they wake up one day soon and find the Russians now share a border with them.

The outcry is going to be worse with whats planned for March ;)

Kill yourself doomer

fuck refugees and fuck my country

Seriously, why does Jow Forums hate on Islam so hard? It's exactly in line with their values except for being a religion of brown people.

Ruptly
youtube.com/watch?v=m79KC6oMdvo
Head of the Russian Centre for Reconciliation of Opposing Sides in the Syrian Arab Republic Lieutenant General Sergei Solomatin announced that the Russian military had established two humanitarian corridors in the settlements of Jleb and Jabal al-Ghurab for refugees wishing to leave the Rukban camp. He made the statement in Moscow on Monday. “Today, from 9:00am, in accordance with the February 16 joint statement by the Russian and Syrian coordination centres on establishing humanitarian corridors for the evacuation of Syrians from the Rukban camp two checkpoints at Jleb and Jabal al-Ghurab opened today,” he said.

“The situation there [in the Rukban camp] continues to be catastrophic, and its residents, who are actually taken hostage by the US-controlled gangs, are on the verge of life and death,” Chief of Russian National Military Control Centre Mikhail Mizintsev said.

Ruptly
youtube.com/watch?v=zpXKBIsZfKM
Two humanitarian corridors for refugees who wish to leave the Rukban refugee camp were opened in the settlements of Jleb and Jabal al-Ghurab on Tuesday morning. According to chief of Russia’s National Defence Control Centre, Mikhail Mizintsev, "In accordance with the February 16 joint statement by the Russian and Syrian coordination centres on opening the humanitarian corridors for the evacuation of Syrians from the Rukban camp two checkpoints at Jleb and Jabal al-Ghurab opened today."

The checkpoints will operate round the clock, and security will be provided by the Russian and Syrian military. The corridors also provide food and clothing, facilities for medical examination, document verification and other paperwork.

Because we don't do dawah here, and why would we? Merikis are too unevolved for .

Ruptly
youtube.com/watch?v=8bwszES5f9Y
A survey published by the Russian Public Opinion Research Centre on Tuesday shows 96 percent of the Kuril Islands' citizens oppose handing over the territory to Japan. The agency interviewed 7,695 people, or more than two thirds of the islands’ adult population, between February 11-17. Ruptly talked to the citizens of the most populous Kunashir and Iturup islands between February 12-14 as the survey was being conducted. “I think there is nothing to discuss here. The [Kuril] Islands are ours, it’s our land,” said Alexander, living on the Kunashir Island. Another local, Olesya, added “It is our home. And it has become better. Everything is being built: new houses, kindergartens, infrastructure… and people’s life is improving.”

For Valentina Sukovatitsina, a regional museum fund keeper, the idea of handing over the islands to Japan is “unreasonable.” “They [Japan] should accept the results of the WWII. In 1945 they signed the surrender agreement and the islands became the territory of the USSR. So what should we discuss now? The islands are Russian, we have lived here for more than 70 years,” she said. Four islands located between Russia's Kamchatka Peninsula and Japan's northern island of Hokkaido are the cause of the long-standing territorial dispute between Russia and Japan. In Russia, the islands are known as the Kuril Islands, while Japan refers to them as the Northern Territories. Both Russia and Japan claim ownership of the islands, with the decades-long disagreement leaving a post-WWII peace deal still unsigned.

Ruptly
youtube.com/watch?v=fm3b-OLRgiI
Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan cautioned India against any military action against Pakistan in the wake of the Pulwama attack in Indian-controlled Kashmir, adding that Islamabad would retaliate if any such action was taken by New Delhi, speaking during a televised address from the Pakistani capital on Tuesday. "If you think you will carry out some kind of attack on Pakistan, Pakistan will not think about retaliation, Pakistan will retaliate. Pakistan will have no other option but to retaliate," said Khan, adding that "we all know it is easy to begin a war. It is in your hand to begin a war but it is not in your hands to end this war."

The Pakistani Prime Minister also promised to take action if New Delhi provided "any actionable intelligence" that a Pakistani was involved in the attack in Pulwama. "We will take action not because of any pressure. We will take this action because they will be making an enemy of Pakistan. If somebody is using our land [for that attack], he is an enemy of Pakistan," he said.

i want some dibis, rashi and kahi so bad my man you have no idea.

:)))))))

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x224, 5K)

You just know there's some Maklouf making bank at the checkpoint

Attached: FortTanf.jpg (1500x1160, 565K)

You deserve it everyday

youtube.com/watch?v=ygQo_YFT-gE

Attached: “Elderly Iraqi man” starterpack [OC].jpg (1620x1240, 555K)

kek kino video but its impossible to be a vegan in iraq, the entire cuisine is meat based lol

but what's your favorite meat dish user? what do you ask your habibi to feed you?

Attached: exoticbeauty.png (600x300, 186K)

*habibti
I dont have one :(

But for me, cant go wrong with kebab mashwe and tikka. Otherwise pacha and teshreeb are pretty good.

teshreeb and pacha

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1562REVOsA

Attached: 1520783005684.jpg (657x527, 57K)

Attached: page x bump.png (355x259, 73K)

how long u been in the states? are there restaurants where you are at? plenty in dearborn and all the other places..

im assuming of course you are an iraqi diaspora like myself.

i'm making this one tomorrow
youtube.com/watch?v=IJlpN59X8uU

there's an awesome place nearby for kebab, zereshk and pepper dolmeh. and a gas station that has soft cheeses and frozen kibbeh.

>That image
>Argentina ready to support Venezuela through >White >Helmets
How the fuck did Al Quaeda get to South America?

(((they))) bring them to us

Attached: cascos blancos venezuela.jpg (1123x794, 430K)

Attached: yay.jpg (228x221, 9K)

because it's also anti-science and wishes to live a life of stone-age niggerdom in mud huts fucking goats while moonlighting as a pedophile rapist

seriously islam is shit, conservative Christianity is far more based if you're going to rank religions

Attached: crusades.jpg (549x604, 41K)

>just realized i said pepper dolmeh twice
first is fresh, second is canned, so it's worth mentioning twice

>white helmet support
isn't that a sign guaihadis will be airstriked

what will trump do when maduro crosses his red line?

how big is the community where u are at

>what will trump do when maduro crosses his red line?
given regional assets probably some kind of stand off strike, but not right away. Probably later down the line after some more red lines and provocations
I'm betting the original US thought process, probably helped by Guaido overstating how important he was, was that the military would turn on Maduro after the years of mismanagement

there's a masjid but i don't go there

they may be playing it by ear for lack of initiative, but john bolton will eventually eat sancocho in caracas. maduro has fuck all for planes.

Attached: 1515908603427.png (658x545, 210K)

Pls no bully on the premises. Be mindful that this is /suicide general/ and most posters are highly blackpilled.
In fact I suspect that suicidal Spanish NEET may have actually offend himself

with regards to people tho?

>maduro has fuck all for planes.
I'm not denying that
that said, the US could only really take control of the coastal regions, but then again that's all they really need in terms of what they want. Let the Brazilians and Colombians deal with insurgency fighting across the rest of the country, making them even more dependent on mutts

good lord why would a young girl even want to join IS?

My bad I didn't realise this was a no bully zone. Blackpilled Doomers are a cancer tho, If sg was cosplay then doomers would be furries.

For the big Muslim dick, why else?

Attached: IMG_20190215_152235_988.jpg (640x640, 136K)

Attached: shock.png (225x225, 8K)

I've always met nice people there. College town so lots of variety. Feel good khutbahs. Friendly spooks making baddies disappear. The usual.

It's already been confirmed Bogota has received new copies of Fortunate Son to play in their Apaches. Attrition from the urb combat in Caracas will be the hardest part of the police action. That and Guaido wearing a Make Venezuela Great Again hat.

Attached: maduro.jpg (720x398, 53K)

How long until the entire place becomes a wasteland like in Stalker?
iirc there are a few militias using iconography of a few factions from Metro 2033

When Porky loses

>tfw 40°C at noon
>at least 37°C today around the same time
Boy I sure love summer

Attached: 1506885130095.gif (473x265, 3.64M)

And all the US mutt troops can play the roll of the mutants

Attached: IMG_20190220_172029.jpg (725x420, 52K)

I'm disappointed that there aren't any Holol Commies and Nazis larping as Reich or Red Line

Attached: 1521458179298.gif (368x640, 3.91M)

I guess they all want to larp as Cпapтa coz they were the protagonists and had a cool logo.

shged umrak

Based as fuck

Hopefully soon I need a happening

I guess that makes sense

The elections are this year so fingers crossed

>absolute state of Trump
Globohomo is real, lads.

Attached: fags.png (602x364, 37K)

May it be sweet milk, like wine and halvah.
Offer fruit and shade like the date palm.
Be full of laughter, our every day a day in paradise. A sign of compassion, a seal of happiness here and hereafter. A fair face and a good name, an omen as welcome as the moon in a clear blue sky.

Attached: dab.jpg (478x512, 39K)

Attached: confuse.gif (292x323, 1.16M)

Read more Rumi

gool umrak kelb.

Now I want him to say that they have the best gays

And /ptgoys/ trying to protect this!
It's insane!
I got called a dem shill&commie faggot when i said that Papa Stalin outlawed this shit in early 30's.
Eh...

b-but muh 823 d underwater polo!
if we legalize gayness all over that will stop the population grow in third world countries!
I know that was a complete exageration but there has to be at least one person who thinks that
Calling you a shill/shareblue/commie is their defense mechanism when they realised that they are idiots

Attached: 1482143929379.gif (291x300, 2.92M)

Attached: mylord.jpg (896x597, 114K)

>der ewige boomer

Attached: DmWwuhyU8AAMGZY.jpg (640x635, 89K)

qadim mathal al qamar, aleamiq mathal el buhr, la, la yumkin lilmusad 'akhadhu dhlk miniy. thlathwn qaribana, inshallah.

Attached: 1516526739299.jpg (1900x2660, 224K)

Attached: index.jpg (229x220, 9K)

/ug/ when

Attached: 8pbzmrbfvze01.png (1024x1024, 774K)

DDR bump

Attached: ddr .jpg (676x900, 136K)

hopefully never
just to piss of the scotish boomer

based

Attached: ddr.jpg (1843x2400, 1014K)

Braaaaaaaaaaaappppppppppp

Okay guys, needs an advice, because I don't know who to ask for help:
One girl for a long time trying to "fall in love with me".
>So, what's the problem?
There are several problems:
>she's a mutt (not Amerimutt)
>my voluntary caelibatus
>I see her as my "best" friend and she know about it

What to do?

Soon inshallah!

Tell her you're gay and also assadist/putinist.

ignore her. cut all ties.

or kill her.

>nd also assadist/putinist.
this is guaranteed to turn any girl off, it is probably the most repulsive thing a man can say to a woman.