Thoughts on this?

Thoughts on this?
>true bigotry

Attached: 20190219_191503.jpg (1080x1585, 525K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fvFlrnymW_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't believe there are still music shops.

better than screaming and getting on the internet

Now this is not your everyday snowflake, this is a grown man--business owner.

Attached: FB_IMG_1550621950838.jpg (960x722, 63K)

Notice libs never present objective factors that would convince you to agree with them, rather they issue threats to discourage you from disagreeing.

I want the right to refuse service too.

People in the thread on original post on Facebook, are comparing this to the baker who refused service to the homosexual couple. What do you think?

>Go to store
>Buy guitar
>After you have the guitar in your hands and a receipt unzip hoodie to show MAGA shirt
>Guy reeees
>Takes your guitar and tries to issue a refund
>Call the cops for the guy stealing your guitar

This is another jussie case in the making hes already going under but with this new policy will be able to cry on the internet that he went out of business because its trump's fault.

Libtards are truly the dumbest most filthy sacks of shit on this planet.

Nice move to increase sales.
If you sell big black dildos and ukuleles.

Business owner who doesn't know business let's see how that works out for him.

it's racist if you do it against the wrong ideals

Whether or not he has the right to discriminate politically or not it's still a terrible business decision hes refusing probably half of his customer base

show your flag
also,
>all fields
>hide thread

Attached: meme_flag_dem.png (906x900, 286K)

I'm super happy this store policy exists. He's exercising his freedom. Because I'm a Trump supporter I just won't shop there.

Its different though. A better analogy would be if he were a professional song writer and said he wouldn't write songs for Trump supporters that hired him. There's no expression or creative endeavor in simply selling Chinese instruments.

It's different but is there any way he could prove someone is a Trump supporter?

>"""""man""""""

Just buy something and then tell him you’re a Trump supporter as you’re leaving the store. Bonus point if you’re recording while doing so.

> Cops come
> Shoot everyone
AMERICA

I'd prefer death be imposed, than banishment

Attached: MIGA.jpg (1000x677, 77K)

I’d go in there, start looking at stuff acting like I’m a big spender, get them to ring up $1000 worth of stuff. Then say that I left my wallet in the car, come back and have my MAGA hat on. I’d revel in their look of asshurt and sorrow when I explain I can’t purchase anything I’ve looked at.

That doesn’t make sense. It would mean trump supporters were happy to shop at his store until he refused them and went out of business because of it. If this was a ploy because he was already in the red, it’s effect is the opposite of what he wants to convey.

Practicing his right to freedom of association. Business owners should be able to hire and serve whomever they want. The ability to ban a demographic from your establishment is more right-wing/conservative than he realizes.

>Muslims rape all your children
>cops tell you to be accepting of the cultural enrichment your kids are getting
>get arrested for fighting off your children’s rapists.
ENGLAND

I agree with his right to say he won’t serve Trump supporters, I’m just going to have fun fucking him over for it.

That nose hmmm

tumblr bong fagget, kill yourself.

Go in, try all the instruments for an hour, have them pick out two or three for you. Then right before you pay tell him you're a trump supporter

Im gonna need to see your Internet license and license permit in the name of the queen

That's why hes a fucking retard nobody shops at his store but he needs a boogey man to blame his failure at life at. Like all dems and libtards.

And nobody will buy his bullshit excuse.

That's his choice.

I would be happy to disagree and part company with a lot of people.

What bothers me, is I honestly feel a good percentage of whites would at least soften their hostility and see some nuance if they had access to a full airing of all the facts.

If the media/education system presented the best arguments from all sides of every issue, the world be very different. As it stands some things are presented eagerly/aggressivly and others are hidden away totally.

Before any civil war starts there should be a book list presented to the population... a direct call for everyone to UNDERSTAND the issues better.... all we ask is you read 5 books before the killing starts... is that so radical??

And it's your choice to be a liberal supporting American white boy.

because that's an ad by a dying store to try to recruit more liberal clients. Owner is probably pic related.

Attached: 1532412248760.png (144x151, 11K)

Oh no, that sucks. Seriously though, music shops are not in a position to be pulling this crap.

>be trump supporter
>see sign
>go in anyway and buy some guitar strings
>don't bring up trump because i'm a normal person who's personality doesn't revolve around el donaldo
>???
>profit
What world do you people live in?

Attached: 4c6.png (416x458, 46K)

I’m all for this, as long as I can hang a “no niggers or kikes” sign in my store window.

I love this country

>all we ask is you read 5 books before the killing starts
Fucking Canadians, even in wartime you're polite

Why would you alienate 90% of your customer base to virtue signal? leftards never buy anything, the majority of his income are probably country music fans who are ironicallyTrump supporters.

Oh he's a filthy fucking jew. Quelle Surprise

>wear button camera
>go into store
>buy product
>say the sun is unbearable, going to have to put on a hat
>take Trump hat out of bag and put it on
>hope to get attacked/abused to get insane fucks fired or send footage to BBB to get the business BTFO
>also send footage to the state in case the business is taking state loans for said business to get the state to step away
>tell the state you reported it to the BBB also
>sue if attacked and make money
you know, if those retarded first amendment "auditors" pull that bullshit, then it should be even fucking easier for people to fish for payouts just with a trump hat

Check the back of their neck

If he is looking for insurance money, he needs to insult the white idiot Leftists. They would smash his windows at least. One of you should text him and tell him that.

I'd rather he starve too

Free publicity for a failing shop.
Or hope for some

politics is nothing more than the channeling of peer pressure

>Not serving people because of their skin color or religion is illegal
>Perfectly fine to not serve someone because of their political beliefs.
Someone needs to go into that store wearing a MAGA hat and body cam and then slap a law suit on the guy when he refuses service.

oy vey

(((Joe)))

It sure would suck if his yelp got blown up by angry racist magatards boys

www.yelp.com/biz/joes-music-willoughby

I don't see a problem desu.

>I would rather starve and close the store

Attached: p1786.png (430x332, 167K)

RAID (Ant spray)

Yeah, I'd probably steal from him.

music is gay

Oh Fugg.... dis is de brice of freedum i gess! XDDDDDDD

Attached: 1507602479125.jpg (750x962, 47K)

Things are hidden away totally because if you read/listened to those things, they'd change your mind.

It is not done for no reason. People are kept uneducated and unaware because if they were educated and aware they wouldn't agree with the establishment.

You ultimately have to tell people that they are wrong and you are right, and because they are wrong and you are right, you are going to force them to do what you say. This leads either to acquiescence, or civil war with one side dying.

Just bake the cake you fucking bigot

R.I.P. in Peace Joe's Music

Well that escalated quickly

>My son has been going to Joes for quite a while. Up until today, we have never had a serious issue. Only that we have had to coach our son to refrain from slamming other shops and repeating Joes political ramblings. We chalked it up to quirky. Our son is curious and wants to do everything but is reaching his cap in multiple in & after school activities. He brought home a saxophone and information on leasing. We said no for multiple reasons. Long story short, he needs to focus in on 2 classes that are hovering around a "C". Unfortunately, we dropped him off today for his 30 minute lesson that did not take place at all. Joe used the time to unleash his totally unfounded ramblings on my 12 y/o, swearing, making accusations, and refunding our payment for the month - telling the poor kid not to come back. My son was so upset, he was texting other family members to come get him. Joe went so far as to personally insult me to my son stating facts that have no correlation to anything - such as I have never stepped foot in the store so I shouldn't have an opinion - this caused my son confusion and unnecessary strife. I travel a ton for work and have two other kids. When I am in town, my husband and I do what many parents do - divide and conquer. Further, my husband has paid the bill from day one. Joe passive-aggressively wrote the refund check in my name. I'm SO GRATEFUL that things didn't escalate beyond that. How an adult could become unhinged with a defenseless kid like this is totally beyond me. I question whether or not he is fit to work with children. I see that Joe discredited another persons review. Just so it's abundantly clear, this situation happened and a BBB complaint has been filed. Joe took his frustration out on a child and has not contacted my husband or I about this. We are SO appalled and disgusted by his behavior.

bake the magacake

BAKE THE CAKE BIGOT

In America everyone is armed

>Cops come
>shoot everyone
>everyone shoots back

I know, it's an understandable mistake, as you're a slave who isn't allowed to own any kind of weapon whatsoever, so the prospect of defending yourself from anything - let alone the police - never even occured to your cucked mindset.

No it probably means he is going out of business but wants to virtue signal that it is because he stood up to mean Trump.

>call the cops
>get shot
I wouldn't have in any other way

>Be black
>walk into store and buy something
>put on maga hat
>"w-we d-don't serve y-your kind"
> THE FUCK YOU SAY WHITE BOY?
>"N-nothing"

Stop dragging us down... Please.

(please)

What happened to that guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=fvFlrnymW_o

this is another potential vape store freak out incident in the works, local anons in the area you know what to do

He can cut his own throat like this if he wants. Let the market decide.

Attached: b675003d19e2777e4b191af7235892130f1ac0bd9a3bb663d7acb0f850f04014.png (1920x1280, 82K)

remember this post so you can think about it in about 20 years when your new quintessentially British friends really settle in

Thanks for the (you).
I wasn't sure my bait would work.

tfw

Attached: trumpet pepe.jpg (239x200, 9K)

its a nice bait, im just wondering are you the samge guy repeating it over and over? because i've seen it so many times in the past few weeks. always a brit baiting

At least he's polite about it. I feel bad for him, he's not political, just some poor hippie.

I'm paying for a video of all this.

trump supporters are the new faggots

You will never be Australia

Attached: 1492645940185439799.jpg (600x352, 59K)

or niggers

PLEASE ANONS DO NOT LEAVE BAD REVIEWS TO HIS STORE
IT WOULD BE BAD FOR BUSINESS.

DO NOT DO THAT

Attached: MHHA.png (690x700, 217K)

That honestly isn't me.
I usually only post in /britpol/ NORF threads.

A better analogy would be a bar or restaurant refusing service to niggers.

I second this do NOT leave bad reviews that would be "terrible"

Plot twist
>kike store owner sees your cross necklace and decides not to serve you
>ask him why and he tells you because you're a straight white Male Christian, 'I won't serve trump supporters'
>sue for discrimination
>put his store out of business because he's a literal bigot

Oh how the turn tables

>GET WOKE
>GO BROKE