GLOWNIGGER SPILLS BEANS ON TRUMP, Q, KUSHNER, AND MORE

Part 2, previous thread hit bump limit A few days ago a disgruntled glownigger went on cripplechan spilling the beans on Trump, Kushner, Q, election meddling, and a shit ton else (and, amazingly, he wasn't LARPing).

Archive link is: archive.is/m0Fx9 but I'll cover some major high points.

>Trump is wholly controlled through Kushner, who is acting as kingmaker for Bibi
>Kushner approached Trump about becoming President years ago, and in return for following Israel's whims (((they))) promised to make Ivanka president after 1-2 terms of a Democrat president after Trump wins 2020
>Kushner is being groomed to be the next Ronald Lauder/Kissenger i.e final boss lvl Jew just below banking families
>Most of Trump's cabinet departures have been due to crossing Kushner
>Q is a Kushner project designed to pacify the people who would otherwise see through Trump's bullshit
>The vast majority of the (((media))) attacking Trump is to maintain the impression that he's a political outsider for Republicans and give Democrats a boogeyman to hate
>Seth Rich was indeed the leaker and was whacked by Mossad
>Richard Spencer is controlled opposition, not CIA but government funded
>The elites are anticipating/planning a global economic crash in the late 2020's to early 2030's that will lead to the creation/adoption of a new, unified global currency
>Iran is next on the hit list after Syria
>Russia and China are pretty firmly in Israel's hand, all apparent conflict between these nations is saber rattling for political theater
>The government has had contact with extraterrestrial probes
>What we call the JIDF is absolutely real, and encompasses literally tens of thousands of paid posters and bots
>Daily Stormer is funded by Israel to act as a honeypot/Nazi boogeyman
>Voting is essentially pointless at any level since the Jews always have multiple levers in place

>inb4 LARP
A Jow Forums ex- Red Team glownigger showed up and quizzed the poster and he passed

Attached: Charleston.gif (365x268, 2.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx
cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp79b00752a000300070001-8
phys.org/news/2018-09-ashkenazic-jews-mysterious-unravelled-scientists.html
youtu.be/CDIjfwMBnug
youtu.be/5IJeemTQ7Vk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ah yes, i totally believe this infinitychan LARP over all the other bullshit larps across all the chans. good find OP

fpwp

Reminder that Q is Donald Trump

Attached: 1544481135207-3.jpg (4381x3505, 3.74M)

Reminder now to fall for the D&C

Attached: HE WALKS AMONG US.png (3000x2000, 1.99M)

Reminder the first target in a civil war scenario will be the kike media

Attached: 1535473223773.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

Reminder the kikes want to eliminate you

Attached: 1544467250101.png (850x446, 377K)

Fuck the kikes

Attached: 1544332280139.jpg (1651x4679, 2.43M)

fuck off kushnershill. ciabro set the scene for a dossier that's coming soon.

Attached: kushnershill-BTFO.jpg (1921x5480, 1.63M)

Attached: 1544243506076.jpg (974x928, 281K)

NO, Q is actual a cabal of kikes in Israel managed by Jared Kushner. These are the same fuckers that shit up every decent thread here.

Attached: a9344d8a26c81d7c8dcf9c212f1929e494074a76616a5858fc4a6c78276d6399.jpg (471x650, 48K)

>le Jared Kushner is le new Steve Bannon :^)
You kikes are getting real desperate

Attached: 1536259778274 (1).png (842x654, 903K)

According to the glowie Q is Kushner (or at least was originally, he has more high level oversight now). The synchronicity could easily be Kushner
Same point, see above
100% agreed, the (((media))) gets the rope first, pic related
If only we'd sided with Uncle Adolf instead of (((Winston Churchill)))
Agreed

Attached: John Swinton on the Press.jpg (958x520, 170K)

Muh confirmation bias. Hates Trump so much believes a CIA larper

Attached: 1544899758420.jpg (861x895, 105K)

>According to the glowie Q is Kushner (or at least was originally, he has more high level oversight now). The synchronicity could easily be Kushner
Q specifically linked to a post I made identifying Q as Trump's new John Miller style alias.

Scott Free > WWG1WGA!!!
AF1 Code Change > Q 0 > Q+
Q/POTUS Twitter 0 Delta Exchanges
FAKE NEWS coordinated attacks [#2 only to POTUS]
How do you 'safely' & 'securely' communicate through a backchannel w/ the public and bypass the FAKE NEWS MEDIA?
How do you 'safely' & 'securely' communicate w/o breaking the law and violating NAT SEC?
>Add multiple layers of 'coincidences' which mathematically proves legitimacy (standard deviation)

Attached: 1545517539932.jpg (753x1024, 101K)

Russia, China, and the US - three sides of the same shekel.

Doubt. Politicians can't even make a phone call without somebody literally making a federal case about it.

>The elites are anticipating/planning a global economic crash in the late 2020's to early 2030's that will lead to the creation/adoption of a new, unified global currency
I doubt that
deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx

Amazing how the first post in the last thread (posted 1 minute after OP) said almost the same thing.

God help me, between the glownigger's thread and my experience last thread I'm actually starting to think the pro-Trump shilling on this board IS the JIDF...

Attached: 1497654683367.jpg (306x306, 20K)

or maybe its a bad LARP, retard. not everyone who calls out bullshit is a glownigger

Read the thread. He indicated that (((they))) know the crash is unavoidable at this point, but rather than attempt to mitigate it (((they))) are instead consolidating their assets and preparing to capitalize on the fallout.

Attached: 1522440468614.png (695x714, 269K)

>Doubt. Politicians can't even make a phone call without somebody literally making a federal case about it.
That's the most retarded claim I've ever seen in the last 5 minutes

Pic related isn't sufficient proof of intent, but it does give me pause.

Attached: rothschild magazine.jpg (414x566, 76K)

sounds right. i've been talking about this for years, even before 2016. i've predicted that trump is gonna get elected when he got his comedy roast and everybody said i was crazy but i said that trump is a good card for the kikes and whatever shit they are trying to pull

Attached: E8D89B03-8CE5-4483-924B-C655F21EA9DA.png (934x568, 43K)

>believing a glownigger
Mad Glownigger is limited hangout. How do I know?
Seth Rich was a hoax.

Honestly I don't know how I DIDN'T see it. I guess he wasn't laying on the pro-Israel back in the campaigning days, but with the embassy move, the $38B aid package, the $4B aid package, Syria, criminalizing antisemitism, and not getting the fucking Wall built when he literally held all the cards it suddenly makes sense.

Needless to say I've called many people with your viewpoint crazy since 2015, but time makes fools of us all...

Attached: 1517933350706.jpg (1348x1116, 223K)

>maduro will hang
>secure the oil
>need resources for Iran war
>trust Bolton
>trust Abrams
>MAGA soon

- Q

Cool larp faggot.

I read both Archived threads. Very interesting and it makes sense on a certain level. The idea that Trump made a deal with the Kikes to make Ivanka president one day sounds like it miiiight be true... but could also just be TDS fan-fic.

Also, the fact that the Jow Forums "red team" guy showed up out of nowhere, and actually claimed to be the same writer as the famous red team planner SHTF in America jpeg, is a little suspicious. Could be an elaborate larp. One thing I am sure of is that Q exists. The only uncertainty is whether Trump is a patriot and Q is keeping the base engaged, or if Trump is a kike and Q is a demoralization campaign.

this.
i knew it was downhill when he kept kushkike on, then hired the greatest of goys, john bolton

Muh' Aliens n sheeieiit. Lots of suckers on this board, sad.

Attached: Screenshot_20190218-100801~2.png (1080x1557, 1.61M)

Hey retard you got it all wrong.
Kushner and Israel are fulfilling the prophecy of Isaiah

yes Trump is a puppet of Kushner ive been posting this for weeks
YARED = God Has Descended
Corey= Into a Hollow Place
Kush=Son of Ham meaning "getting stronger"
Ner= Gods light

Kusner buyying the 666 building is a pysop for idiot christians who dont know the number is 616 and who htink the jewish messiah is the anti-crhist because they never read the bible
furthermore
Q is a project by Kushner, a team and a quantum computer

Also no we are all moving away from the USA if the AYY LMAOs dont stop
or if Yeshua himself doesn't show up or the prophecy of him lifting up those to live happens. .

Stop being so fucking trapped in your stupid prejudices
the "Jews" you hate aren't even real fucking jews
and Yeshua told us this in revelation
Rev 3:9

Fpbp, op quit being a divide and conquer faggot kike

it looks like a larp to me. lots of truthy stuff but also some intentional disinfo

FUCK OFF KUSHNER SHILL. TRUMP SIGNED THE SPENDING BILL. HAHAHAHAHA YOU FAGGOT

it is the disinfo , i have the real truth and i can prove it , ask away
refer to this

>Kushner and Israel are fulfilling the prophecy of Isaiah
Which one?

Jesus Christ you guys are fucking retarded

lul fags actually fall for LARPs this bad? You do realize actual intelligence agencies employ compartmentalization for exactly this reason. No one but those at the very top would have access to more than one of these operations, in fact, some low/mid level fag wouldn't even have access to a single operation but would be task oriented without any knowledge of the purpose of their tasks.

Attached: sage.jpg (799x534, 158K)

You idiot, I hate the Christ murdering rats as much as you, THAT'S WHY I'M POSTING THIS. If we're counting on Trump to defeat the Jews save the West and he's on (((their))) side we need to know.

Attached: 1510684039796.jpg (453x439, 85K)

I'll give it to you hasbara kike, you managed to lull the anons into believing in Trump but now, you just don't realize how badly you goof'd. You don't think they would vote against him out of spite? You're so fucked dude..

>literally no proof in that thread, your "Part 1" or this "Part 2" thread about it
Goddamn larpfags, fuck off. Some intelfag isn't gonna know the whole story ffs. Intelligence is compartmentalized for this very fucking reason. Sage isn't just an herb.

>What we call the JIDF is absolutely real
>Iran is next on the hit list
such insight
much whistleblowing
many new detail
wow

How stupid do you think we are?

If Trump ends up becoming a Jewish Shill 100% I'm going Nazi mode

I'm fully aware of the prophecy brother, the servants of the enemy will burn on the Day of the Lord

Attached: Prophecies.jpg (600x800, 369K)

Sweep them all out.

They are evil people. All of them. Each and every one.

Attached: all_of_them.jpg (500x282, 36K)

Is this the new "haha Trump said the wall would be concrete"?
See you tomorrow with your new talking point, CTR

Oh hush you retard

better start revving up those gas chambers

>hurr don't trust anyone
D&C bs

people want to have a dream and then wishfully align their dream with whatever is best fitting it.

trump compaign is classical emotional manipulation. while on one hand he was clearly pulling for NWO and kikes, on the other hand he appealed to people's sentimental dreams of making america great again

this is the corniest pile of shit i have ever heard but desperate people will fall for anything.

it wasn't about getting people to vote for trump.. it's was all about getting people to rally in masses behind trump so his victory wouldn't look like a fucking idiocy.

votes don't count. (((they))) just want to show in the screen that there is a lot of support for whoever and then just appoint such person.

the president is not that important btw.. it's the show he puts on that matters. they can basically put anyone in the sit.. but what is important is for the person to have charisma and grip on people to draw their attention

(((they))) literally need some pop-star to become a shiny beacon to distract the attention of people, while (((they))) pull their shit off..

it has been going on for ages.. centuries.. since the beginning. it has never changed. it was always (((them))) from the start

i don't even know who (((they))) really are.. since i think they are deeper then just kikes..

kikes are just a facade they use to pull of the most obvious shit, but those who are really behind everything.. i'm not even sure they have names listed anywhere or even have documents.

i suspect there are some people with some kind of papers that allow them to do whatever the fuck they want.. literally.

i don't know how it works.. but there is really deep shit that is beyond any internet or informational fields

all this political shit is not even near deep level. it's just a massive show to distract the public

the public is a massive force that needs to be controlled constantly and it is.. completely controlled.. but the show.. the politics.. that's just a show.

The son of David one.

in case you think I'm talking about Yeshua no, remember there is an entire chapter just for Yeshua but the other prophecies don't make sense with his actions.
1. Yeshua is born of a virgin, no Y chromosome or genes from the David Line
2.Yeshua was not revered as king and did not bring all people together,
3.Yeshua never referred to himself as "son of david" rather SOn of Man, and Son of god, and when others asked him if he was a messiah , he said " IAM " which is a reference to Exodues 3:14

If you read Isaiah carefully you realize he is talking about 2 Messiahs, and the term "THE MESSIAH" doesn't exist in his book.
ONe is the Jewish king that helps israel
the Other is the YAHSHUA (salvation from God)

His name isn't christ
in greek 666= chxist
616=chist the greek pronounciation is christ

furthermore
his title is not "messiah" his title is
King of messiahs, Master of lords

yes! but you have to remember his real name
Lord is Ba'al
YHVH in english is something like "Gate of EL" or "He gives breath" depending on translation but just say Yahweh

Attached: 50076756_2187256574659942_6004477280397557760_n.jpg (737x281, 53K)

You again.... If your faggot kike ass is here trying to subvert and kvetch in this thread like you do all others it must mean there is some truth to OPs post.

fret not brother..
embrace accelerationism and free thy self from the shackles of zionist oppression

:^)

Attached: 1548968858608.jpg (500x682, 137K)

Attached: 1541683462474.png (1500x1000, 145K)

All that shit hurt israel though. I worked because israel wanted to be a damsel in distress. Nationals wanted israel to get fuck and all of trumps decisions while sound good simply put put huge amounts of pressure of Israel in the region and put them in their current shit situation. But they probably want to be nuked by Iran. Israel is gonna have another holocaust soon to stay a protected class

one world currency will not work as long as (((they))) need cheap production facilities.

Chinas whole raise as manufacturing powerhouse is mainly due to its currency politics.

How shit goes down, we see with the EURO, its a artificial currency that is only held together by the debt of the German people.
Countries like Italy and Greece would trade the € for a softer currency in a heartbeat.

inb4...

Attached: 1541220631812.jpg (1225x529, 290K)

>>inb4 LARP
>A Jow Forums ex- Red Team glownigger showed up and quizzed the poster and he passed
that's all the verification i need fuck drumpf where are my hormone pills im ready to transition

>You do realize actual intelligence agencies employ compartmentalization for exactly this reason
Which he states in his first couple posts. By his own admission some of what he knows comes second hand from other people or people who've left the agency. Take it with a grain of salt if you wish, but dismissing it outright is dangerous.

Attached: Enlightenment.jpg (643x1042, 93K)

Dammit this was meant for

Attached: 1491687476524.jpg (192x192, 6K)

Hmm...I think I know what you are talking about. You talking about Isaiah 11, bruh?

Isaiah 11:1 NLT
Out of the stump of David's family will grow a shoot (or "the stump of the line of Jesse")

Looking over it in my NLT Bible.

Attached: 1539828821392.jpg (900x760, 95K)

>((they))) promised to make Ivanka president after 1-2 terms of a Democrat president after Trump wins 2020

That's retarded and so are you

An NPC self-reflecting?

It's too strange to even be considered.

You missed both times. FFS man, get it together... There was NO PROOF PROVIDED. Grain taken and discarded. Sage.

trump's daughter married a jew
if that's not enough to convince you idiots than you deserve what you voted for

better was hilary, for the sake of accelerationism so we can have our global civil war and burn down jeruzalem en mekka

Attached: 1538822325582.jpg (2560x1440, 1.32M)

:^)
My my my check out the nose on this post. Watch where you're swinging that thing, Eurocuck

YES

Oh good, another loony "secrit info" distraction thread. Finally, the REAL TRUTH.

sage

hey retard
the Jews you act like you hate arent even real jews

I'm not saying that these things are possibilities, merely that there is zero proof and the very nature of organizations like this preclude one person from knowing all this making the entire thing suspect. Do you think people that would work on a project this subversive wouldn't be monitored for the rest of their life? Come on, use your fucking brain.

Attached: moarpheus.png (688x806, 820K)

I'll tell you right away that it's ayyliums, no joke
It's urgent that you find God the best way suited to your cultural biases and to become strong (mentally and physically), no joke shits gonna get reeaaally tough
If you can afford it, learn to farm for your own food and try to acquire property where you can feed your family or loved ones
Also learn how to shoot guns and acquire something good and ammo

>better was hilary, for the sake of accelerationism so we can have our global civil war and burn down jeruzalem en mekka

and clearly the usa too
just to be safe, all of you, get snipped, get purged
no compassion, no exceptions.
you of all deserve what's happening to your collection of states

It'd be easier to be accelerationist if I didn't have a family.

Nevertheless, the glownigger said the only real threat to (((them))) is mass unrest like the Yellow Vests (that's why their stooge Richard Spencer organized Charlottesville, to deter future Right Wing street activism).

Attached: 1505329916626.jpg (766x960, 80K)

what you idiot
are you not even aware of what is going to happen in 8 years?

are you even aware about the ayy lmaos
are you even aware about Yeshua

Why do eurocucks think their opinions on US politics matter?

Attached: 1547849087771.jpg (400x289, 16K)

oh boy, you're so stupid
listen, you're wasting your time (not that is valuable)
go do some dilation
all fields

If you post a Q thread you should just fucking shoot yourself

>he’s not a LARP because another LARPer said so
Come the fuck on, dude.
Also:
>Israel controls all three world powers
>for some reason they still have to pretend to be fighting even though nothing could possibly stop them

Attached: Ashkenazi.jpg (2131x1541, 547K)

>Kushner works for Bibi
>Mossad kills Seth
Yea no
Meanwhile in reality, Kushner is nuclear arming MBS. Bad larp is bad and blatant divide&conquer.

Trust Elliot Abrams goy

Attached: shill-o-meter.jpg (600x800, 50K)

Solar
YnJva2VuYXJyb3d6dWx1YWxhcGhhbWlrZTU3NjM4OTY0NTc4NDExNDU

>checked
and based fellow european. fuck these dumb mutts

Attached: 1550133160814.jpg (3434x4000, 2.64M)

It's kushner so it IS the JIDF. Glad to see these threads made it over here.

i aint clicking that shit

Surely this is the psyop that will succeed

Ten-year-old Pepe folder locked and loaded cap’n

because it concerns humanity you snipped piece of shit.
you're all little brainwashed kids that never left the playground playing with nukes.
you're a danger for the planet and the existence of humanity, if you don't want to grow up, you must be exterminated. preferably as quick as possible, but your new demasculation and brownification will do too, what's left are mutts and we won't even need to feel guilty dealing with you since you won't be looking like us anymore.

Attached: good goy.jpg (480x484, 12K)

FAKE AND GAY

Sounds like you're just angry and lashing out that you're an irrelevant eurocuck in an irrelevant euroshithole

Attached: 1548973996789.jpg (779x640, 91K)

indeed, fuck them, let them rot in their own idiocy
they are the foreign legion of israel afterall
all snipped and brainwashed with whatever ideology to being kept in discourt among themselves

/thread

some obvious truths to wash down the lies. Good propaganda. I wonder how much time people will waste on this larp. Distraction is the name of the game
>no mention of /ptg/
lol. sage

Lmao they both look less crazy somehow.

Heck yea, based Brussels Bro!

Attached: Palm2.png (1039x907, 80K)

So even if this is true and not a LARP, what are we to do? This information means we are well and truly fucked and the only hope we have is the return of Christ and the armageddon.

So what can the average person do besides finding a Rothschild yenta to go pump out kikelets and hope that they come for you last?

This shit is fucking depressing.

Attached: 1550611401216.png (1022x731, 681K)

lol, without europe you wouldn't be anywhere you are now
go fuck yourself you sad little piece of shit
go back where you belong and go suck that federal reserve's cock you love so much

youtu.be/CDIjfwMBnug
youtu.be/5IJeemTQ7Vk

and you know what's sadly funny, you idiots even fap on porn made by women of soldiers dieing oversees for your jews and niggers. and when it comes out, the usual responce of their fellow soldiers is laughter and mockery untill it happens to them
lol
hahahahahaha....
and you call us cucks lol
you don't even know what cuck means do you?
hahahahahahahahahaha...