Hey Jow Forums, is this a good book? I want to more about the federal reserve and banks and why its bad etc

hey Jow Forums, is this a good book? I want to more about the federal reserve and banks and why its bad etc

Attached: 51YGmN2dSrL._SX324_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (326x499, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mises.org/library/mystery-banking
youtube.com/watch?v=-nZkP2b-4vo&list=PLmKXQuG1OdOyGI0ZyjgiqMQW9r03Fs60k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah

awesome book. Dr Paul presents history, economics, and valid argument

why

I bought it for a dollar in almost new condition and I was surprised how short and small the book was. ill be reading it very soon. just was not sure how good it was.

Attached: rothschildmanual.jpg (181x278, 6K)

Honestly, pic related is better. Covers pretty much the same things (Ron Paul was an admirer of Rothbard's, and likely learned a bunch of his arguments from him), but the writing style is better.

Attached: 51FqyPL+McL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (260x336, 28K)

Why should I read this in regards to the federal reserve and banks in general?

Thats neat, Ill go write it down and see if my library has it, if not then the locals book stores. Otherwise ill grab a pdf. i just prefer physical books.

Get an ebook reader, like a Kindle or a kobo or whatever. I used to think they were meme-tier until I got one. E-ink is infinitely better than reading off an lcd. It's not a perfect replacement for physical books, but it's pretty damn close, and the convenience of having thousands of books in one portable device. Plus, you can pirate almost anything you want from libgen.io or whatever so books are free.

Anyway, Rothbard's book is free on Mises in multiple formats, so you have that option if you decide to read it.
mises.org/library/mystery-banking

Do he propose the only logical solution, nationalise the financial system and ban usury ?

Nationalizing the financial system effectively gets you Zimbabwe and Weimar Germany. Banning usury is retarded and not even Muslims do it.

The only correct solution is gold backed currency with full reserve banking. This destroys the single most powerful weapon the Jew has ever wielded.

Ron Paul is a fucking idiot. "Doctor Paul" doesn't know shit about business or macroeconomics. He has no education, training, or experience in business.

Economics textbooks are the non-bullshit, not agenda infected math and history about the topics.

Because you won't bother to read a textbook, watch this youtube.com/watch?v=-nZkP2b-4vo&list=PLmKXQuG1OdOyGI0ZyjgiqMQW9r03Fs60k

How can "economics" exist if the Rothschilds can print money for free, thus making the supply infinite and its value zero?

Oh, right. You're a nigger.

Attached: synagogueofsatan.png (1024x576, 178K)

>B-but dey go prin munny!

the study of how society allocates scarce resources doesn't depend on a particular value of a unit of exchange. If the value really were 0, people wouldn't accept it, which is why you are brainlet.

Attached: brainlet_business.png (653x566, 23K)

Read Billions for the Billionaires. It's pretty easy to find online for free. Short read that will explain everything you need to know.

>fiat is real money its just not fictitious numbers propogated by the Saudis buying oil in dollars

>scarce resources

The AUDACITY of THIS NIGGER

Attached: missedinhistory-podcasts-wp-content-uploads-sites-99-2015-07-tesla-2-660x357.jpg (907x490, 110K)

>Infinitely replicable
>Scarce

Youre assuming people are always rational actors

Attached: images (46).jpg (509x401, 18K)

>literally not knowing the first thing about economics.

Attached: lol.png (693x308, 39K)

And those economics textbooks were funded by whom?

Laughing out loud!

Attached: LAUGHING OUT LOUD.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Isn't the problem just every bank in existence? All of them "print" money as far as I know.

>Banning usury is retarded and not even Muslims do it.
muslims dont do it, because islam was started by jews. lol

usury should be outlawed, period. if you disagree with this, you're a jew

>Why should I read the Zionist guidebook
>Why should I care about centralized banking schemes
Golly, I don't know my fellow goyim.

>Fucking paper and ink aren't FUCKING EVERYWHERE
Gtfo you fucking shill. Fiat money is fucking stupid.

Exactly what i thinked, he is not serious. Fuck that guy.

Then how would people get money for entrepreneurship?

erotic fanfiction comes up when I search for that on amazon

Attached: image.jpg (332x500, 38K)

Billions for Bankers* sorry

thanks

It was a good book to read and goes over the whole story. It's from the perspective of "you should listen before it's too late but it's going to be too late in a year or so." In 2012.

>usury should be outlawed, period
What is the incentive to lend anything?

>not an argument

Any other suggestions on books about banking, gold standard, jews, federal reserve, etc?

it is an excellent book

no

Basically anything by Rothbard user

Anything in particular? He has quite a few books.

well if you want to become an ancap, read For A New Liberty. There's also a free audiobook of it somewhere, probably on the Mises Institute website: libertyiq.org/media/ForANewLibertyByMurrayRothbard/ForANewLiberty.pdf

The Case for a 100 Percent Gold Dollar is also a good one, I think someone else also recommended The Mystery of Banking. There's plenty more but those would be the most focused on economics, though Rothbard had a very culturally systematic approach to virtually everything