Is masculinity dead?

Is masculinity dead?

Attached: fight-club.jpg (1000x563, 541K)

fight club was degenerate bullshit. a bunch of shirtless faggots fighting their friends for shits and giggles. 10/10 jewish.

men fight their enemies in mortal kombat.

No, just weaker, more feminine men are seen at a higher rate than ever before due to them being more accepted and having a voice compared to in the past where they’d just be disregarded

this also goes for ufc, boxing, or any other bloodsport. we have real enemies who need a beatdown. why fight someone for sport?

Brad Pitt looks like a weak bitch right there.

Only for you raycis crackas.

Yes

It's getting there.

Attached: Boy-Scouts-of-America-gay-scouts-gay-leaders-transgender-Joe-Maldonado-Kristie-Maldonado-Kyle-Hackle (760x506, 50K)

>a book/movie about liberating society from (((bankers))) and (((consumerism))) is degenerate
Whacha doin' there, Chaim?

the meek will inherit the earth

No but it is increasingly illegal unless you’re an unquestionable ageless Apex Chad

masculinity never really dies

Justin trudeau is peak masculinity

starting a fight club and blowing up mastercard hq is not a realistic course of action.

That's why it's a fictional book, retard.

i have no use for fiction

>men fight their enemies in mortal kombat.

I can attest verily to the number of times I have tested my might in mortal kombat.

Attached: giphy (35).gif (500x269, 997K)

Yes. It is dead.

If you kill your enemies they win

That's a shame. Salvation only comes through Christ.

>I can attest verily to the number of times I have tested my might in mortal kombat.

???

>Is masculinity dead?
pink half

Attached: 1550608854703.jpg (905x1572, 583K)

Guaranteed you would be murdered immediately

based nigga

The book is literally about gay sex. It was written in a time before homosexuality could be open and the book was a metaphor for the underground gay scene and bath houses. The author was still in the closet too. The book is super fucking gay.

put up or shut up, tough guy.

>It was written in a time before homosexuality could be open and the book was a metaphor for the underground gay scene and bath houses.

lol, i knew there was something queer about it

for practice dummy to become better. How much can you know about yourself if youve never been in a fight?

Pretty much. Those of us that are masculine are cleaning up on pussy.

You have to die to receive eternal life.

"practice" on your enemies. most of them are actually pretty weak.

True masculinity

Attached: AMCeYlsl.jpg (510x640, 103K)

>TOXIC MASCULINITY REEEEE
>If the world was full of womyn we wouldn't have these BAD things

Attached: 1550611663612.jpg (980x1912, 561K)