As an observer from across your northern border I see America in a high level of distrust, fearmongering and division...

As an observer from across your northern border I see America in a high level of distrust, fearmongering and division. Trump can build his wall a mile high and people who are running from oppression will still find a way to go over, under or around it. Most of the drugs being smuggled in come across the boarder by trucks or cargo ships. He talks about criminals crossing the border murdering innocent Americans when ALL of the mass shootings in America were done by home grown Americans. The biggest emergency in the US is the lack of good medical care, the disrespectful treatment of it's vets, the poor education programs in some states. Wake up America before you loose all your privileges with this poor excuse for a president of the most powerful country in the world.

Attached: FB_IMG_1550625426125.jpg (603x530, 56K)

Shut the fuck up, niggerfaggot. You probably pee sitting down, don't you?

she leads with Mexico said no?

>and people will still find a way to go over, under or around it
That's the point you stupid asshole.

Fuck this kike bitch

Attached: 2019-02-19-22-22-namethejew.com.png (768x2701, 666K)

I love how they fell for the emergency distraction. He never needed it, but it keeps the retards busy.

>Mexico said no! You cannot stop us!
tis treason then

What does mexico's opinion have to do with what the US does on its own land?

Putting gook citizens inside concentration camps was ruled by the Supreme Court as being allowed under Presidential Authority. Nuking a country for any reason at any time.. sure. Invade another country? Absolutely.
>As Commander in Chief of the military directing them to build a defensive wall on the border.
OH NO NO NO

These niggers are fucking clueless. When I am President we are building gas chambers.

Show me one border wall in the world that doesn’t work. There are dozens so surely you can present a real life example of your low IQ rhetoric

California voted no on gay marriage but they disregarded the vote and made it legal anyway.

Mexico has a wall on the Guatemalan border. And they enforce their immigration laws. Suck my hairy beanbag.

>TRUMP IS TRASHING OUR CONSTITUTION
>Tries to ban guns
Is she just a bad liar or is she really that stupid?

>'just do nothing and ignore the problems in your country goy. it's your fault anyways, lol stupid'
kek

Attached: 1546554372122.jpg (1024x350, 61K)

OP is retarded because they elected trump because they WANTED the damn wall. whether it happens or not i don't know, but OP is not as sharp as he could be on this matter

She's a kike. So yes to both.

Attached: spinning oy vey.gif (180x180, 1005K)

>Trump can build his wall a mile high and people who are running from oppression will still find a way to go over

Even if they're being shot on sight ? So America can't do it but North Korea can ?

The only reason why there's no way stopping them is because the establishment WANTS them in. In reality, you don't need a wall. All you have to do is ban them from having equal rights. That's it. No social welfare, no retirement, and sue the people who employ these people, or just tax their business to death.. There problem solved, all incentives gone.

But that's also not gonna happen is it ? Because "muh human rights", "tolerance", "antiracism", "equality".. etc... It's IDEOLOGICAL but don't pretend that it can't be stopped just because people are being oppressed. So what ? shoot them. It's nothing more than a lack of will....a pussified , country let's it happen.

Attached: 1531676081440.png (622x621, 498K)

Be cool man, be cool, they have the syrup... all that fuckin yummy syrup...

Well you have to choose, faggot. Do you want us to have nice things, or do you want us to be the dumping grounds for third world refuse?

No less constitutional then DACA. The Obama administration collected and spent revenue all without congressional approval. That was a law in everything but name.

Cry me a river cunt

>All you have to do is ban them from having equal rights.
This.

It kind of reminds me of these women that stay with their wife-beating husbands. They make every excuse to stay with him rather than doing the obvious thing and fucking leaving.

Fuck off, niggerkike. We're full.

Attached: 1550611068745.png (703x329, 298K)

>Mexico said no
she truly is a politician of the people
of Mexico

Attached: 608rwynw0uf21.jpg (768x768, 66K)

Have a sook nancy ya worn out old cunt! You've got more wrinkles on your face than a hundred scrotums you geriatric harpy! Kvetch more you moaning fuckin parasite.......

Tits or GTGO pelosi

These “refugees” should be overthrowing their shithole governments or dying while trying.

Fuck off faggot.

We're run by fuckers more loyal to foreign countries than any of us. This is Rome level.

Theres that fuckin mouth chuck again......

ZOG has been run by a set of foreign interests for a long time. Israel above all. Just coming out into the open now. Time for a reset.

>voters said no
I'm pretty sure he got elected with the promise to build a wall though?

>1 post by this ID

YOU NIGGERS BETTER BE SAGING WHEN YOU REPLY

You know she just needs a good hard dicking.

Mexico doesnt control our borders, voters said yes when Trump was elected, Congress has gone rogue, this is all constitutionally allowed, and since when do demonrats care about the constitution?!

These people are disgusting and need to die.

>mexico said no
bitch who asked mexico? we're walling them out why tf would we give those niggers a vote if they want to be walled or not??

Attached: 1526855261171.jpg (400x395, 26K)

How do you provide medical care for all when you have 10million illegals? Who will pay for those?
Granting asylum for persecution by governments is one thing. It's another story if people are running away from gangs. Fight your own fight.