Most Disgusting City Ever... LA! Typhus Epidemic

Bringing back rat born diseases with the illegal mexicans and homelessness onslaught. Now they have a Typhus epidemic! Could not happen to a better class of people.

Attached: Typhus-Outbreak.jpg (800x400, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worryfreehealth.com/2018/10/07/typhus-epidemic-in-los-angeles-carried-by-fleas-possibly-associated-with-high-rate-of-homelessness/
youtube.com/watch?v=5nW04o-IGy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: typhus-los-angeles-outbreak-pasadena.jpg (500x250, 32K)

Attached: flea_typhus.jpg (800x480, 42K)

worryfreehealth.com/2018/10/07/typhus-epidemic-in-los-angeles-carried-by-fleas-possibly-associated-with-high-rate-of-homelessness/

Attached: trash.jpg (970x645, 184K)

>Most Disgusting City Ever...
Go check out Beijing or Shanghai.

this is a serious problem.
we may need to develop some facilities where we can house people suffering from this disease.
hopefully a substance tto treat this condition will be developed soon.
ideally it would easily aeresolized so it can be distributed throughout a large area.
perhaps we could develop specialized chambers that we place these people in where the aerosolized cure can be most efficiently administered.

Attached: skidrow_typhus.jpg (760x503, 159K)

got pics?

could try not living in filth where rats can spread it.

Attached: Rickettsia_typhus_500.jpg (500x334, 63K)

Attached: China.jpg (2400x1008, 523K)

Attached: shitty water.jpg (1100x619, 159K)

Attached: beijing river.jpg (590x421, 84K)

Oh and they eat toxic rat meat sold as chicken cooked in gutter oil.

LA has some catching up to do.

Attached: beijing.jpg (620x414, 45K)

so they're ripping the carpet out of city hall and the dumbfuck city councilman wanted to recycle the typhus infested carpet. these people are dangerously stupid

or they could just spread zyklon b throughout city hall and the alleys problem solved

that actually looked like LA on the right in the 80's

Attached: End-Is-Near-Hollywood-Apocalypse-Sign-T-Shirt-500.jpg (500x426, 215K)

how any of these fuck-sticks ever got elected is beyond me. Bu then again when I talk to an LA person, I see why.

Attached: typhusg944042346_1494158.jpg (800x353, 23K)

>That picture
Looks like the inventory selection at a "GoodWill"

oy vey, think of all the diaries we can write!

LA basins and beaches look like this after a rain. Especially the first one of the year. Washes all the trash and occasional dead body down the canals to the beaches and harbors. Then they have to close them all down.

Attached: the-end-is-near-1336_7klyeo3b__F0000.png (1920x1080, 1.56M)

Oy vey. This is like another Shoah.

These disgusting people go on all day about climate change ending the world and how dumb Trump is... LA people are basically retarded.

>LA has some catching up to do
Don't encourage them
Plus I think the picture on the left was when the government ordered all factories to closed for the day just to get a picture of the clear sky for an olympic thing.

THANK YOU TYPHUS-SAMA!
WE LOVE YOU TYPHUS-SAMA!
KILL THEM ALL TYPHUS-SAMA!

Builds cities, displaces animal populations
Believes populations of animals won't adapt to the new environment.
Either we build better cities that facilitate wild life or shit like will contiune to happen

That’s it. Where in I live shit is nice, things are clean. In LA you watch the city getting progressively more trash-pilled and dirty and they think “ must be global warming”

Looks like they could use some Zyklon B in their showers...

youtube.com/watch?v=5nW04o-IGy8

Attached: jussie-smollett-maga.jpg (1200x1159, 144K)

meanwhile every person in LA went on about this dickhead and how sad it was racists people attacked him.

LOL!!

I know a pretty effective way to tackle that problem.

The ganges is worse. Much worse.

>he still thinks voting matters
>especially in a hellhole like commiefornia
Remember, Jow Forums, Trump was a fluke; the perfect storm of 4D chess, and deep state incompetence.

Also Chagas is spreading.
Thanks disease and parasite carrying foreigners!

If only the jews in hollywood got typhus.
Typhus, doing the jobs americans wont do.

At this point ebola-chan might show up

Attached: aids_chan.png (840x884, 325K)

kek. b-b-b what if in 80 years they are framed as death camps?

Is LA the same city who use industrial strenght bleach on the sidewalks?

Attached: 139.png (139x139, 2K)

A quick google search suggests you're thinking of San Diego. They were trying to control the spread of Hepatitis.

Thanks.

Relatively clean compared to LA. Goes to show.

Soon.

Attached: SHiqkDEtCt855.jpg (826x1080, 190K)

Bring back plastic bags.

Homeless used to poop in plastic bags and throw it away.

Lack of plastic bags means more pooping in public without throwing the poop away.

Yeah, you are not suppose to poop in trash bags but it was better than allowing homeless to poop potentially infectious poop on walls or sidewalks.

Your lungs feel like you're drowning in acid five minutes after getting off the plane and the waste is stacked higher than some of the buildings. Top this off with the fact that China has no enforced food safety department in its government and the policy of the Chinese Communist Party to silence the multiple food scandals that come to light every year in China, along with detaining the journalists because they make 'China look bad', and you end up with a situation where you literally can't eat safely unless you're a millionaire. The street food is a no-go. Tourists will pull other tourists to the side they see even thinking about it and say, "don't eat that unless you want cancer."

Glow in the dark meat, gutter oil, toxic rat meat.

China is fucking disgusting.

Attached: beijing.jpg (878x574, 156K)

O9A satanist scum, begone in the name of the lord Jesus Christ

This is a good solution

once i saw this fucking loser who lived in his van parked next to a public park get out and carry a full bucket of liquid shit and piss into the restroom and pour it into the toilet

i would cheer if we started incinerating these subhumans.

>Hollyjews dying of Typhus, again.
Like pottery.

I think I've seen some designs we could utilitize and improve on. Like not using wooden doors this time.

I hope it gets worse.

Attached: pepekawaii.jpg (225x225, 12K)

LA (Los Angeles) has a higher GDP than LA (Louisiana)

In a nutshell, go fuck yourself flyover cuck. You wouldn’t understand culture if it slapped you in the face

>GDP is culture

The first impression of LA is that they must have recently lost a war with Mexico and have been taken over. People give you shit for not speaking mexican.

How much debt does the city have?

Thy have quite the pension bubble coming down the pipeline...
Los Angeles County's projected long-term debt has doubled to $20 billion, largely the result of unfunded employee pension obligations, officials said Tuesday.

culture? you mean taco trucks and boba drinks? WTF kinda of shithole culture are you experiencing?

It has trillions of gallons of water its been leeching off from the rest of the nation.

>typhoid mary
>typhoid gary
>both diseased and makes me wary
>don't you dare move to the east
>stay away you filthy beast
>don't you dare move north or south
>don't move an inch you filthy lout
>keep to yourself your huddled masses
>goddammit don't gib everyone free passes
>kill yourself
>preferably with zyklon gases

or purge the fuckers who enter the cities, if i see another fucking black bear in my yard im shooting it myself. Animals are territorial, our entire history is territorial battles.