White on white crime

what do you gentlemen think about this particular video? was the biker in the right or does he need to be hung from a Lamppost with his children hung from a separate lamp post?

youtu.be/rpYtAfXnquw

Attached: 20190129_181152.jpg (600x817, 222K)

Bikers are literally niggers and only act that way when they have you outnumbered and a helmet on...this fag changed lanes sped up and got pissed...on my property he would have been fighting me armed and my 110 pound American Bulldog. Tiny dick syndrome.

Do you wanna call your friends and raid his channel?

No, I am too busy saving the fucking world on Jow Forums...also my friends are not faggots so its a hard no.

I used to bartend, bikers like to bully really old boomers. Everytime I had to kick them out it was because they were picking om someone 60+ years in age. Absolute faggots.

>White on white violence

Attached: 411.jpg (701x633, 22K)

I'm not surprised.

>Implying this is even a problem
The real problem is white ignorance of black on black crime. Niggers are animals and not enough white people know this.

Attached: funwblacks524-blind-side-tyrone-pushes-wyt-teacher-wakanda-high.webm (640x360, 2.69M)

Niggers beating white girl

Attached: funwblacks83peprally.webm (720x1280, 680K)

Black infant beating white child, it is instilled in them to act like animals

Attached: funwblacks503-kids-sheboon-smacks-wyt-boi.webm (480x480, 1024K)

Black man assaults white woman, gets btfod by Gramma with a gun

Attached: funwblacks461-tyrone-compliments-the-chef-with-a-rightcross.webm (640x640, 2.1M)

Niggers robbing a white or possibly Latino household notice the niggers break the tv. They don't care because they are animals

Attached: funwblacks228-blackest-friday-TV-sale.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

Nigger beach invasion

Attached: funwblacks194-there-goes-the-neighborhood.webm (1024x576, 1.11M)

Niggers beating white girl, they prey on the women and elderly the weak

Attached: funwblacks143-whitegirl-equality.webm (720x406, 1.9M)

Grown pavement ape pounds a white girl senseless
>Blacked

Attached: funwblacks33chicken.webm (1920x1080, 1.8M)

Niggers being niggers

Attached: funwblacks61cheapshotsareforkids.webm (480x480, 2.6M)

These are just a few of my niggerish things

Attached: funwblacks14teen.webm (896x504, 1.25M)

Niggers are the real problem facing civilization

Attached: funwblacks15homein.webm (480x360, 1.78M)

bikers are the niggers of white race

Attached: fbi_murder_stats_2008-2017.png (753x4185, 546K)

Based funwblacks poster

And these negate the necessity to try and fix white on white crime how again?

This is Jow Forumsbud. Newfags can't handle the truth, so it's obvious everyone's already been redpilled regarding the atrocities of niggers.

However, as stated earlier, that doesn't mean we must automatically ignore the blatant problems in the white community.

How are we fit to take on the looming mudskin threat if we aren't even able to come together with each other as one caucasian super power?

We can't just kill traitors when the opportunity to convert them into one of us is so blatantly easy to see and fulfill you absolute troglodyte.