FORMER FREEMASON, ARMY VETERAN AND COP AMA!!!!!

Attached: INFIDEL.png (294x330, 37K)

So you suck lots of Jew cocks huh

Attached: Melchizedek.jpg (1280x800, 250K)

>ARMY VETERAN AND COP
which job had you kill more brown people?

hows it feel being such a goofball

why former freemason?

never killed anyone!!

Goofball? How so?

Because I didnt like the Satanistic overtones!!

i live next to a freemason grand lodge
should i be throwing bricks throught their windows?

Attached: 192727w.jpg (1920x2268, 1.44M)

no. JUST molotov cocktails. in minecraft.

not unless you want to get seriously fucked with, the Illuminati aka Freemasons have a far reach judicially!

If you aren't Highway Patrolman, then you aren't shit. Wonder where Highway Patrolman user is. Last I heard, he was interdicting sex trafficking on one of SC's highway systems.

If you are a real cop, stay safe.

>LEO as well

yeah, any group asking you to venerate the "great architect of the universe" must be fucked.

how is grand orient masonry seen by UGLE affiliated lodges? is there actual movement between clandestine lodges and those lodges under UGLE? what do you know of the lodge ekklesia? know anything about the black lodges?

while I am Christian, you are not Preaching from the KJV and are Showing scripture from a book that has missing verses, and as god has said

>>>>Revelation 22:19 19And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

No i quit being a cop, because there nowadays Is NO SUCH THING AS A GOOD COP!!
You either see the corruption and quit, or go along to get along and now are an accessory!!

Such as?

>any group asking you to venerate the "great architect of the universe" must be fucked.
Don't you have a pagan thread to be masturbating in with a fedora?

Yes My "Great Architect" has a name, His name is Jesus Christ. And they dont recognize that!!

As a LEO what are your feelings on Antifa?

Does the majority of LEO share the same opinion (good or bad) as you?

for instance, the G, is represented as GOD and GEMOTRY!!
The real God has a name, Jesus Christ or Yaweh, Also To seek light to be illuminated with knowledge is an exact reference to SATAN

What’s the weirdest thing you’ve witnessed in relation to the lodge?

Antifa, is by all rights and definitions a terroist organization, but so are Police!!!!
Most police who have my thought process either get fired for speaking out or quit!!!

So you washed out. Gotcha. You type like a fucking moron, which, I might assume, you are throwing off syntax readers. Either that, or you're the typical brainlet LEO who can't write a report to save his life. One of the only times the Sergeant is right and kicks back your report and you ride around to your sector partners and ask, "Hey, what's that asshole's problem? He keeps rejecting my reports and red-marking everything."

Stay out of the field, you're better off when you're not stabbing your brothers in the back.

>for instance, the G, is represented as GOD and GEMOTRY!!
How is that even slightly satanic?
>The real God has a name
Yes, and that's fine. But words like God or Grand Architect are general and non-sectarian.
> Also To seek light to be illuminated with knowledge is an exact reference to SATAN
According to what?

Do you live in Oregon?

A Worshipful master Who I swear to god was a transsexual. It had all the indicators of a male to female!! He was in his 60's but had a feminist voice and bitch tits, and manurizms as a female!

Probably a beer drinker.

Ahahahaha okay that was pretty great. I appreciate ya’ OP.

Attached: C6084005-2BAF-4B9F-85BA-181373EE52EA.jpg (574x511, 53K)

Nope, ive been out since 2004. Things were a lot different then, and No, I did not wash out at anything!!!
very rarely had to edit or redo Reports!!!
You are a member of #BLUEISIS. because American Police have killed more Americans since 9/11 than islam has..

yes in fact I do, salem to even be more specific!!!
Get at me, im also a Gun owner and a damn good shot!!

im a beer drinker what does that mean

Like I said, I am glad you are gone. You are just like the wacked out CO's in jails who preach from the Holy book and expect killers to listen. Sad. Seek professional help, I can see deluded writing from a mile away and you're on the brink of hurting yourself or others. Seriously, seek help.

shut up you LARPing commie

It leads to bitch tits and feminisation due to the make up of beer.
People say it's because of the estrogen in it, but at this stage i couldn't be certain about the chemical reaction in the male body for it.
However, studies show that women who drink beer have better boobs, and more stable periods.

Don't leave the premises. It will only make things harder for yourself. We will see you shortly.

I wasnt a civilan cop there PLEB, I was an Army Cop, I thought I made that clear in the original post!! Also If their ever is another civil war, I hope you dont try and be a tough guy, you terrorist!

Ok, will do sparky!!!!! I'll be waiting!!!!!]
Make sure to bring body bags if you try!!!!

What degree did you make it to?
How did you join Freemasonry? Were you invited? By who?

:-)
Don't run up on me, goy. My agency has already greased a former cop for being a wacko. Tried the murder-suicide route and ended up just being gassed and 12ga to the face. We're instructed in Israeli techniques that would make you mess your pants. Never really liked the Israelis until I became a LEO and realized how effective their techniques were. Brilliant bunch. You... not so much.

You think I don't recognize you Freemason cuck?
How's your moloch worshipping going?
Oh and congrats on being a Muslim since you admitted to me you pray to allah as well you nonce.

What type of corruption?

Which lodge in particular of the Freemasons do I need to join for the Illuminati to notice me?

Attached: 1550151225110.gif (500x564, 246K)

>How's your moloch worshipping going?
Not well :( Haven't done it even once, or had volition to.
>congrats on being a Muslim since you admitted to me you pray to allah
Which is it, Moloch or Muslim? Last I checked, I was neither. But hey, if you know better (through some kind of Godly omniscience), I shouldn't question it.

I got asked to join but i turned it down

My Grandfather was one, But there is a saying, 2be1ask1.
Then they meet with you, interview you a few times. then vote on it! and then you start the process of EA, FC, and MM

Allah and moloch are the same thing kike. Don't try and pilpul me.
Oh hey funny that the seal of Solomon is on all your lodges huh? Or that Herzl said freemasonry were goys working for the yid cause huh?
Its almost as if you're a dumb nonce with the mind of a retard who has been unimportant his whole life and thinks being in a fag society that hates Christ and denies his teachings while simultaneously worshipping the great architect which you can ascribe different names to.
Hmmmm lemme think NONCE.

Former Military Cop KIKE, im waiting, come see me!!!

Couldnt tell you that!!!!

Also I know you are full of shit, Ive broken NO laws, yet you have with threatening me. You are too dumb to be in law enforcement!!!!!
Come see me and I'll turn off all your bdays!!

>Allah and moloch are the same thing
Meh, could be, if the Caananite religion somehow evolved that way. None of my business what they do.
>Oh hey funny that the seal of Solomon is on all your lodges huh?
Nah, not all. Some, though. Just like churches, because the double triangle is more than just the 'Seal of Solomon'.
>Or that Herzl said freemasonry were goys working for the yid cause huh?
That is funny, because he never bothered to prove it. But not surprising there.
>society that hates Christ and denies his teachings
No?
>while simultaneously worshipping the great architect which you can ascribe different names to.
I guess English isn't your first language, but if you get better at it, you might learn that words can have different meanings, depending on the user.

I've got a 162+ IQ and come from a decent family name. Do I show up at random lodges or something -- cuz i know they recruit out of the first three mason ranks.

Attached: cluemarkthing.jpg (287x168, 9K)

>former freemason
What does it feel like to know that you had been given the option to become a great man among great men, but completely squandered the opportunity and chose instead to become a huge loser and a plague to the common man?

Noone cares dood

is a life of servitude to Israel worth it?
how do you justify it in regards to your own patriotism?
serious question.

honestly if you are interested, call a lodge!!
Yes its that easy

I don't have to personally see you. I'm sure an alphabet letter agency will give you a visit, you're wacked out of your mind and need an involuntary 72 hour psych hold applied to you so as to revoke your ability to posses firearms.

I also want to drop a little bit of information in here before I leave and answer one of these calls that are holding.

How do you think gun confiscation will happen? We are going to go door to door and start seizing weapons? Nope. Those nifty little 4473's and ammunition purchases are on a government database somewhere (it's ignorant to assume they aren't) and they will start mailing out letters that state, "To ensure compliance with the most recent passed legislation....please turn your firearms in to your local police station or your bank accounts will be frozen, any retirement checks will be frozen, your utilities will be cut....until such an appropriate time is determined that your weapons have been successfully turned in, then services will be resumed."

I wish more people would understand that the door to door approach is nearly a 300 year old concept for the amount of firearms currently owned in the USA.

You are really sick. Let me show you something that's located at the bottom of this website - it was changed when the website operator sold it to somebody else:
>All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
>Comments are owned by the Poster.

Only a fool would consider anything written here to be fact, as it's merely satirical? Heh. :-)

I serve Jesus Christ, Not An unamed "GOD"
My conscious is clear!!

last i heard the illuminati were banned from the freemasons. dont think calling them about it would be a good idea

>hahaha g-goys! Its just a d-double triangle!
You are a greasy hooked nosed nonce. A wannabe Jew. Also allah has nothing to do with the caananite religion you wannabe occultist nonce. It was a Bedouin religion before mohammed and had a pantheon, this is widely known you disgusting ugly child fiddling nonce scum.
Wow. A pedophile AND doesn't have a fucking CLUE what he's talking about! Wow its like talking to a home schooled kid.
You hate Christ. You say you love him but everything you do is against his ways and teachings you grease pedo.
Did Christ hold a secret society or was everyone allowed to join? Did Christ sacrifice himself for a select few in secret who were Jews? No. Did Christ serve evil Talmudic judaism? No. Yet here you are NONCE doing all those things.
You're not a christian. You're a filthy wannabe Jew.
Hey hey. Come here nonce. Lemme whisper this to you...
You're a traitor to God. You're a traitor to Christ. And a traitor to your nation. You filthy greasy faced kike loving NONCE.

how am i sick? Truth too much for you dipshit!!

>My conscious is clear!!
answer this, faggot.

Also please note, that I would rather die in a blaze of Glory and a pile of empty brass then let someone kidnap me or take away my rights!! If that makes me sick, then so be it!!!!

>a bong with testicles
nice proxy.

State a crime i committed or gtfo user

You are so easily manipulated. You're like my toy - a puppet.

Go back to being a phony and a fraud on Wreddit, where you belong.

Attached: 1550129740281.jpg (720x918, 337K)

LARP confirmed. not every pol user is a high schooler and/or working class

no, have had a lot of beers!!

>Also allah has nothing to do with the caananite religion
You just said it did?>Allah and moloch are the same thing kike.
See?
>everything you do is against his ways and teachings
Really? Like what?
>Did Christ hold a secret society or was everyone allowed to join?
Everyone, but it was conditional. Then of course for the few centuries after that, it was an actual secret society (unlike Masonry), which met in caves and catacombs, using symbols to identify each other and hold degree initiations.
>You're not a christian
Cheers, but i think i still will be. Just personal preference, hope you don't mind.
>You're a traitor to God. You're a traitor to Christ. And a traitor to your nation
Man, that's a lot! What exactly have i done, that you're so confident to say that? You must have some solid proof to speak for God/Christ and my nation. Otherwise that'd just be heresy.

they're literally letting any kind of nigger into freemasonry. At least, that's what they let them believe

You do understand that this nonspecific name for "god" was so people who may be of other religions can participate as a freemason, right? In freemasonry each person is able to worship their own God their own way 100% but are still able to participate in masonic ritual literally by design. The "grand architect" verbiage is just a religion-neutral way of saying "whatever God you believe in and worship". What this is telling me is that you washed out because you were literally too stupid to think critically. Your loss, but it sounds like it wouldn't have benefitted you much anyway.

No such thing as a "former Freemason."

Kill your children and then turn the gun on yourself.

Attached: 1549601895709.jpg (903x678, 237K)

guy im not a toy, im playing along, because im the founder of my local militia and an unlawful and unconstitutional harassment by police towards me is my wet dream.
I dont start fights, but I sure in hell finish them!!

So yeah, I know he is full of shit, but there is a part of me that hopes!!!!
I want to do NO harm to anyone, but if the come at me they better come HEAVY!!
The civil war in this country is just around the corner!!!!

I'm just yankin' your chain. My step-grandfather has very identical credentials and he too lives in Oregon.

are you a freemason? No then stfu!!

based patsy

Psyops?? HAHA you know nothing Zoomer!!!!

>s-see y-you just s-said it!
Pilpul AGAIN! You sound like a full card carrying hooked nose blue room type of nonce don't you jizz Jew.
Any God not Christ Jesus is moloch. NONCE.
>didn't say Canaanite
>you said it tho xD
Holy fuck you are actually retarded! No wonder you're an actual kike otherwise they'd never let a retarded nonce in! Hahahahaha!
>like what
Oh boy here comes the pilpul again folks! This lil kiddy fiddler is well trained in the art of kung Jew. The art of unloading bullshit from the mouth in pretty patterns.
Hmmmmmm.
NONCE.
>secret society
No it fucking wasn't you illiterate retard!! Holy fuck. Are you even a Freemason? They actually should be teaching you real history because honestly you're an embarrassment pedoboy.
Christians were NEVER a select society and accepted anyone who wanted to join. Even when they were declared terrorists in Rome they continued to preach to anyone who wanted to hear and it was never a secret moloch worshipping Jew worshipping society.
NONCE.
So tell me how many kids have you fucked nonce?
Nah. You're no Christian nonce. You know nothing about Christ. Nor Christianity. And probably nothing about the bible considering you do exactly the things Christ told his followers not to.
Do you know why? Because you are a wannabe Jew nonce.
Greasy.
Faced.
NONCE.
Lmao. Don't worry lil wannabe Jew. Traitors get the bullet first. And boy a traitor to Christ like you, I mean a full blown Talmud worshipping, Jew enabling kiddy fiddling nonce like you? Oh boy were gonna have fun.

I was not worried user, im 36 yo and aint getting any younger, the police know who I am, hell im friends with some of them, Ive offered to back 1 up 1 time as a civilian.
They know I dont fuck around, and that im a man of my word!!! If you are cool, i'll give you the shirt off my back, If you're a douche, I'll tax that ass. Thats how all men in America should be like!
Respect to your grandfather if he too is a veteran!!

They actually interview all prospects before they let them in, but I guess some lodges are much more lax about this interview process than they should be. I'm assuming OP wasn't checked out very thoroughly because he had family in the masons, so they figured he'd be alright. If he had been more closely examined, his hothead attitude and lack of a capacity for critical thought would have thrown up some serious red flags. You don't want people coming in who are going to give freemasonry a bad name, that's why they ask about things like whether you're in trouble with the law, you have unpaid debt, you have addiction problems, etc, just like a normal job interview.

sometime dont u wanna burn christkikes alive

>deep breath
BASED
fuck nonces and fuck freemason cryptokikes

Are you a boomerposter

True fact, I read Books by Albert Pike, and then others and the pasrt where eastern stars symbol was the same as the pentagram. I asked a lot of questions and Just decided not to attend anymore, as I asked a lot of questions and never got answers.
In the beginning i was a Sycophant, but then i started to question things

>The "grand architect" verbiage is just a religion-neutral way of saying "whatever God you believe in and worship".
To be fair, it did originate as a Christian term. And saying God anyway is religion neutral. But you're right that it does stress the point now.

Man, you sure are fired up over this. Being so impassioned doesn't seem to be helping you or your case, though.
>Pilpul
M8, YOU were the one who said it. Did you just have a stroke?
>Any God not Christ Jesus is moloch
That makes no sense. Canaanites weren't that prolific.
>Oh boy here comes the pilpul again folks!
So is pilpul when you can't defend your beliefs? I'm not too well versed on the subject, but you seem to be saying that a lot as you try to avoid answering.
>No it fucking wasn't
If you ever take the time to learn about Christianity, check out the early history. It was heavily persecuted, and thus had to go into hiding. The catacombs of Rome were a prime spot.
>You know nothing about Christ. Nor Christianity.
What are you basing that off?
>considering you do exactly the things Christ told his followers not to
You still haven't said what that is, though.

Was not then nor now a criminal or anything to keep me out, or "blackballed" I just asked a lot of questions that went unanswered as I progressed, and decided i had enough!

MOS

95Bravo

i guess since ive been out, they re-classed it as 31B

>hiding means secret society that worships moloch or the great Jew architect
NO NONCE.
Hahahaha! Holy shit you're really phased by me aintcha noncey boy. Lmao!
Hey kiddy fiddling nonce. You like to fuck and wank to little kids. You're a greasy N... N... NONCE! lmao!
They went into hiding but they still preached the gospel you retarded cunt. Holy fuck its like you watched that documentary on them scrawling on the stones in the catacombs and thought "holy shit they're Freemasons just like me rabbi!"
I mean are you legit retarded nonce boy?
What do I base off of that you're a fucking child fiddling nonce who knows nothing about religion but fancies himself a wannabe Jew so he can fiddle kids in secret. Lmao I dunno NONCE, maybe its the fact you don't know anything about the religion you claim to worship and you fuck kids.
Maybe its that grease nonce
I said exactly what youre doing that christ didnt noncey boy further up and even in the last post.
Don't try and pilpul me lil nonce. I work fighting Jews for a living and lil nonce boys who fuck kids and run around in red while being a secret kiddy fiddling moloch worshipper on the side arent even remotely challenging for me.
NONCE.
O
N
C
E
You fuck little kids. You are a pedophile. You're a nonce.
Child fiddling NONCE scum.
Hey nonce! NONCE! Why do you fuck little kids? You know that makes you a greasy freak right?
Hey NONCE. lmao!

Fuck off boomer scum

I think Freemasons push hops to make tranny/bitch tits people. Unification of male and female.

Attached: Freemason Unity Symbol Farm Fresh Hops for Six Generations.png (213x72, 5K)

>hiding means secret society that worships moloch or the great Jew architect
No? Where did I say that?
>Holy shit you're really phased by me aintcha noncey boy. Lmao!
Well that's ironic.
>They went into hiding but they still preached the gospel
Never said otherwise.
> who knows nothing about religion
Again, what are you basing that off? What have I gotten wrong that you haven't had to pretend I've said?
>You fuck little kids
Oh you liberals and your projection.
>I work fighting Jews for a living
And you do this by defending them against their opponents? How curious.

Attached: ek5amg-1439732946[1].gif (500x223, 483K)

>freemasonry
>opposing Judaism.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
HAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA
Holy fuck
You
Dumb
Greasy
NONCE

Attached: MAMCJ8LKWEjU_640x360.jpg (640x360, 50K)

How silly of me to not trust your rabbi over a traditionalist staple of Britain. Are you going to post more jews we should trust?

Hello Aushiram.
OP, recommend me a book.
And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given. Matthew 13:10-11
When he was alone, they that were about him with the twelve asked of him the parable. nd he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables. Mark 4:10-11

His disciples asked him, saying, What might this parable be? And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables. Luke 8:9-10
Christendom started out being practiced in secret so as to avoid persecution.
The Christian Church called itself "The Open, Friendly Secret Society" for hundreds of years.
Christ would demand you be wise as a serpent and guileless as a dove. You display fanaticism but no actual substance, which is a shame because there are plenty of legitimate grievances you can come up with for the Craft.

How do I become the boot?