I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE

Attached: 1542417050147.jpg (720x960, 101K)

Attached: 197A6324-C1B6-4760-B503-859C2E292617.jpg (581x998, 83K)

Anissa would get it.

Ps. Hispanic doing jobs wipipo won't do

Attached: 3A5C00A53593454 nog.png (500x610, 148K)

No way that's real

>*'This is America' plays in the background*

It’s from Dearborn Michigan I think

This must be from harry potter island

Why do Mexicans all have the same last name?

What the hell? Even here it's very rare to have 50% of an entire class with the same last name

Who the fuck is this Rodriguez person in history and why do so many share his name?

Daisy Rodriguez (second or first for that matter) looking cute af.

>Hispanics are b-b-b-based! Assimilation confirmed!

You gay af nigga

The son of rodrigo

5 spaniards raped about 300 indians 2 out of 5 of them were named rodriguez

You know, every conquistador had to grant his last name to every native loli before he fucked them, therefore adopt every spawn that came from that sexual intercourse

I'd like the second Daisy Rodriguez... But I always end up with a Kaylee Rodriguez. Can someone do a roll number thing with that photo

Also,
>ID Goy

Inbreeding

Df nigga?! That’s my waifu.

>Why do Mexicans all have the same last name?
Kinda like Smith??

Attached: 1550638271220.jpg (720x960, 105K)

I have never met a white guy with the last name smith
I've also never seen two pages full in the year book full of Smiths
I have seen pages of
>garcia
>gomez
>rodriguez
>Ching
>chang
>wong
It never fucking ends

LMAO Brits on eternal suicide watch.

Kaylee’s a happy girl who feels good about herself and others. Don’t take that from her.

Thanks. 00 please

kek

Daisy pls.

Rolling

oh shit

Rolling

>8th street Latinas was my jam back in the day

Until I dated a latina chick. They are crazy as fuck and their feet smell. Too bad, she was hot AF.

Whammy

Look at the names m8

Why do hispanics just swarm an area?

What about them?

No fucking way there are 50+ with the same last name in the same school.

Roll

I think they’re all or many of them are related. It was originally posted on Twitter I think by one of them. Also again it’s Dearborn

This has to be fake

You underestimate shitskins

Roll

Because they all have the same social secerity number.

Rodriguez the Great as he was called, was the first of cortez's men to summon the courage to fuck the local fauna. He was a man of great courage.

Roll for 8 pls

roll

NO YOU DONT LOVE THEM THEY STINK

ALSO GET OVER TO OUR NEW BOARD FAGGOTS

every village had a smith

Imagine how Great the Americas would be if the Spaniards would kill natives and refuse to race mix as the Anglos did with Canada and America... All of south america could be a 1st world superpower... instead they chose "muh dik" and created an entire race of reatrded mutts.

wtf is wrong with spaniards?

Attached: 1232323232323233331.jpg (652x721, 80K)

i'm so sick of this shit

God Latinas are fugly. Give me Daisy 2 PLS

Now you're catching on to the deception. There are far less whites in the USA than (((they))) want you to believe and the "le Smith is le most common name" meme is part of that lie.

Attached: F6AD6952-22CE-486A-8185-B3A4A0A0F108.jpg (1125x549, 262K)

Or their parents all used the same stolen SSN

christcucks
they thought they had to teach them christianity..

Fuck it roll

Atleast they have different first names.
Here in germany everyone is called 'mohammed'

I'd like one Bianca Rodriguez to go, please!

>mfw the sunni bazzis, shi'ite bazzis and christian bazzis are feuding AGAIN

No I think I meant Clarisa. Your menu sucks.

If the Anglos conquered the Aztecs they would've racemixed with them as well.

Because there is a difference between colonizing civilized highly populated areas and colonizing tribal areas,

In tribal areas you create homogenous colonies that take a few hundred years to get densely populated and then send pioneers to inland areas.

lol those fucking guys, I bet they really had some times running around in their armor suits with penis holes BTFOing all the native men with swords and shit and creampieing the qt native grillz

kaylee get

This is why people send their kids to expensive private schools. It's not just for better teachets, it's to get their kids away from the savages.

Imagine going to a school where eight classmates share your first and last name. These savages are ridiculously low-iq.

These are the same people who always name their kids Muhammad or Ali. And the spics aren't much better.

I like 11

zeros pls

now that's what i call diversity.

They are just listed in alphabetical order. It is not one class/group/whatever.

4 looks kinda cute

Rolling.

Rollin for kaylee

Dat third goblina on the second row cute.

>wtf is wrong with spaniards?
It's the nigger blood, hence the "muh dick" mentality.

Still to many

Boi in green pls

I went to asian dominated schools all my life and being white I could just stand on the side lines and watch the koreans, japs and chinks go to war against each other, it was a fucking blast. I remember last day of high school there was talk about this insane korean dude was going to kill the jap leader and basically a big fight was expected, idk how but it escalated absurdly and the niggers from a public school nearby and the uni students nextdoor all ended up getting involved. The school was in this shitty narrow street filled with bars and communal houses on both sides, the uni people would close it for traffic out of the blue for parties basically whenever they wanted, apparently it was one of those days, you can imagine the chaos. Friend of mine that used to hang out with this legit yakuza chink ended up stabbing one of the niggers that were mobbing his friend. There were like 40 kids in the precinct at the end of the day but only a couple niggers got arrested. Good times.

Congratulations. Europe let muslims in to outbreed them and you did the same with spics. It's too late for a border wall.

Attached: 1550395274309.gif (600x485, 1.34M)

For me, it's Kaylee and Sasha

Wow

>Lebanese people are whi-
OH NONONONO

ERAMOS JUDIOS Y MIERDA

i wanna fuck black women....not so sure bout the love thing

l;l;k;l

I don’t know if these people are black.

>ERAMOS JUDIOS Y MIERDA
KEK

Roll

>ali bazzi
>ali bazzi
>ali bazzi

All that diversity

if you're going to do that nasty shit please use a condom

Smith is common but Smith basically means "tradesman" and everyone was a tradesmen back then. However Smith is one of like 10,000 white last names. There are literally like 9 mexican last names

its hilarious how whypo realised they are going extinct exactly at the moment it was impossible to reverse it without committing another hitlerian genocide.

im sure some nerd in a lab somewhere is already devising a gene-weapon, and that when the civil war strikes he will load up his monkey butlers with it and send them out into the ghettos

>> JUDIOS Y MIERDA

Thats like Brad Jolie-Pitt.

This spic whore was a feminist

Public school niggers were always out to get us. Walking back home during middle school was terrifying because of the constant peril of getting jumped by them (on top of all the regular crime down there). Things got better in high school because we crammed well into the afternoon so our schedules didn't coincide.

My first kiss the street was in party mode and me just walking back home am stopped by a group of uni dudes. 5th grade. They hand me some coke with vodka (with the amount of bars selling liquor to underage kids in that street it was no big deal already for me) and tell me to kiss this uni girl. Pretty redhead, much taller than me, big boobs. Probably some truth or dare thing. I was a fat slob at the time.

Also in middle shool some white kid from another grade set off a bomb in the bathroom that blew up the whole toilet and marble slab next to it, sending one dude to the hospital. Got expelled. We used to take each other's bags and throw it out of the 5th floor onto the street below or onto the subway lines just for shits and giggles. Lots of heavy bullying, if you were one of the main targets I can't imagine growing up without any psychological scars. When they tried that shit on me I had to go and beat up one by one, so by late middle school I was left alone.

Dude showed me a loaded gun in class once. Same dude showed me his dick in class once then proceeded to pee on the dude in front of him. Crazy bastard. Grew up to be one of the most successful people I know.

My school experience was kinda savage.

hes describing an anime you gullible fuck.

Roll

Rolling

rolling

>im sure some nerd in a lab somewhere is already devising a gene-weapon, and that when the civil war strikes he will load up his monkey butlers with it and send them out into the ghettos

Attached: 1470885135337.png (567x419, 156K)