Guns are goo-

Guns are goo-

Attached: batman-doesnt-use-guns.jpg (480x480, 102K)

While god made man, Colt made all men equal.

Handguns were made for killing they ain't no good for nothing else

>guns are for cowards!
>sneaks up on people and beats the shit out of them before they even know he’s there
Neat-o, Batman.

Yes. And?

>says the giant muscular genius who inherited a billion dollars as he tells you how to live your normal little life

Of all the Batman incarnations, both drawn and filmed, Adam West was the least gay. That should tell you all you need to know.

Batman knows it. Things were better here when criminals still had the decency to settle conflicts in fist fights, where the stronger and/or more resilient man won. Bullets turn the fight into a crapshoot for everybody, spectators included.

Why does he wear the mask if he's not a coward?

Attached: adios spaceman.jpg (500x475, 54K)

>comic books
>entirely made by jews
>anti-gun
checks out

if you like to drink your whisky you might even shoot yourself

Guns bad.

Attached: All-Star Batman & Robin (Shazam&Wezz-DCP) 02-14-15.jpg (1600x1210, 805K)

Truth

Batman doesn't need guns. He just beats people to death, gasses them, runs them over with the batmobile... the only people he WON'T kill are the ones who CLEARLY STATE their intention to murder as many people as possible. Batman is just as much a part of the problem as any villain, maybe more. The only right-thinking individual in the entire DC universe is Lex Luthor.

Batman doesn't like guns because his parents were shot to death, not because he's actually correct.

Attached: Detective405-07.jpg (668x696, 183K)

>
/thread

Good stuff

Attached: batmanwithguns.jpg (445x750, 127K)

This. A man tries to defend himself from a CRIMINAL nutjob with bulletproof armor, high tech gadgets, who only strikes when you aren't looking. "A coward's weapon."

… Mr. Saturday night special
Got a barrel that's blue and cold

Well I'm sold.
Not only that but J.K Rowling said that Hogwarts lets anybody in regardless of skin colour so now I think we should L E T T H E M I N
lol

any burgers that know their "wild history" can tell me before the gun arrived just how bad it was in america? see i've always thought that westerns romanticize the wild west too much because i just assume it was basically murder central all over the country and there were a shit load of people being killed by the bad guys up until normal folk could defend themselves.

Flash is better than Batman anyway.

Attached: Flashmate.jpg (1200x3068, 1.03M)

Even though you are a memeflag that is a beautiful irony you pointed out, layered even heavier by the irony that it's a story about a billionaire published by billionaires

Attached: Joos.jpg (520x500, 37K)

So are we basing our standards on comic book superheroes now?

>Guns are a cowar...

Attached: 20141005_1914531.jpg (768x490, 50K)

Perhaps he's wondering why you would shoot a man before throwing him out of an airplane

Attached: a66.png (838x911, 363K)

Batman is a pussy

Attached: 8576052990.jpg (1280x1012, 193K)

Attached: 1460942636100.png (519x1245, 136K)

Good job Captain Sweden!
Now if you knew the solution to the violent and growing shitskin population terrorising your streets like you knew the appropriate answer to this low effort shitpost-filled thread you bumped...

Of course not silly! But that's not the only proof she thinks that way. See the fact that all the good, heroic people in Harry Potter fought against pure-blood supremacists like Voldemort makes for an incredibly well hidden analogy relevant to society today don't you think?

He is a billionaire and can't lobby to have a less retarded police, huehuehuehue.

Not only that
>his reluctance to kill the baddies results in those baddies escaping and killing even more innocents

If I didn't know better, Bruce is trying to keep himself relevant

the author gets it wrong in the first paragraph. 2a is important but there are things other than reason or force that make people cooperate. coinciding interest is one of them. the fact that a group is more than the sum of its parts.

Guns predate America. Before guns North America was just a bunch of savages raping murdering and enslaving each other.

>All the anti-gun threads tonight
>mfw

Attached: 008.gif (1080x793, 1018K)

>See the fact that all the good, heroic people in Harry Potter fought against pure-blood supremacists like Voldemort makes for an incredibly well hidden analogy relevant to society today don't you think?

harry and the gang were all white afaik. i never read the books anyway, i always liked high-fantasy more than stuff like harry potter.

While Batman is fisting some faggot in green spandex in the sewers Rasheed working the 7-11 30 miles away is being robbed by a dindu at gunpoint. He makes the mistake of going for the panic button under the counter agitating the dindu who then shoots him. Rasheed's family is now fatherless because of Gotham's strict gun laws.

But Batman can sleep happily because he is morally superior.

Why wouldn't that fall under reason?

>i always liked high-fantasy more than stuff like harry potter.
But user, don't you know the Lord of the Rings is thinly veiled racism?
If they had just let the orcs do what they want instead of warring against them they totally would have integrated into society naturally and there would have been no bloodshed!

because it's something that happens naturally, and people aren't always conscious of these processes or their consequences.

why does one goth kid go hang out with the other goth kids? why are these people attracted? why do they act as a group and follow the lead of one another? because they're a group, and they're a group because they're similar.

fpbp

Attached: 1911_Navy_.jpg (600x401, 39K)

>Ctrl+F
>No Capeshit

Saged for capeshit

>guns are the enemy
>but snapping necks and cracking heads as a vigilante is just fine
What great morals.

cont.

in fact, groups are the essence of human interaction.

i'd argue that you can't even have a meaningful discussion about any social "issue" without first enumerating the relevant groups and their interests.

and because his argument speaks in terms of ideals and not groups, it probably is not a very good one

Cool. Is Batman gonna save me when someone breaks in? No? Oh.

this should have been the first post

>If you have superpowers you shouldn't go around killing
Well gosh that just impacts our real morals a ton.

Christian Bale fucked Marion Cotillard in Dark Knight Rises, that's pretty heterosexual.

Attached: 0B173173-F7B8-4224-BFF4-C87BF2AE8343.jpg (315x445, 45K)

we no longer have the luxury of thinking about ideals. third-world savages don't give a second thought to these things, and now that they're here, we cannot be group-naive and we cannot concern ourselves with ideals.

we have to be savages now too, because tptb have forced us to play on that level.

It's a comic book. Batman isn't real, nor is he a suitable basis for moral guidance.

>rich elite with vast resources and time to dedicate to whatever passion he want
>anti-gun

Checks out

ITS HAPPENING WE ARE FINALLY FREE FROM THIS SHIT TIER BOARD ANONS

Back when Batman wasn’t pozzed

He’s doing it so that the cycle never ends. He is living through the night his parents were killed by beating crime, but it’s all a temporary high until his next craving. With his intellect, wealth, and plot armor, I am more than sure he could REALLY fuck crime statistics in the ass. But he just keeps to the frontline streetlevel because he needs to feed his addiction.

Batman isn't judge jury and executioner.
He's an enforcer, like a cop.
Cops only use guns as a last resort to prevent the deaths of innocents, or themselves.
Batman can do this without using guns cause he's a fucking cartoon character.