Proof New Media is a meme

>Andrew Yang and Tulsi Gabbard go on Joe Rogan's podcast
>get absolutely no traction in the polls

Attached: Joe-Rogan.jpg (1080x1084, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6KtUygZOGo4
twitter.com/Lambright2020/status/1098131767456817153
youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>get absolutely no traction in the polls

Our whole system is rigged.

Attached: facebook_Suit----------.jpg (1191x463, 129K)

I only know who Joe Rogan is because Alex Jones won't stop yelling about him.

yang is a chinese spy. he should go back to building railroads

Attached: 1493739361448.jpg (351x351, 10K)

>Give every American $1,000 per month
>328 Million Americans

>(328,000,000 * 1,000) * 12 = 3.9 Trillion
>2018 deficit is 984 Billion
>wants to add on another 3.9 Trillion per year

Yang is a Chinese spy.

Attached: 1548550560683.png (256x384, 167K)

Saudi Arabia owns the Chinese Communists.

>Andrew Yang and Tulsi Gabbard
literally who?

Polls measure boomer interest

Does he? Weird, coulda sworm he had some plan to generate the extra money needed. Like a vat tax on the exact tools leading to mass unemployment in the first place or something.

a chinese spy and some women who was in the air force (who are always full of shit)

Go on

this proves polls are a meme dumbass

Saudi Arabia also owns the banks that own the Chinese communists that own hollywood. Especially Iran and Venuzuela.

Piss off. Yang is /ourguy/. Name one other presidential candidate talking about this.

Attached: andrewyang-ourguy.png (608x765, 404K)

His handlers are providing the fentanyl

Rot in hell you fucking chicom scum

>VAT tax applied on tech niggers like Amazon, MS, Google.
>$1T
>Reduction in other 'services 'n programs an shiet'
>another $500B.

By Saudi you mean the Hous of Saud right?

Honestly I wouldn't doubt it. They are so fucking rich it's not even funny.

No, I mean Saudi Arabia. The House of Saud is just Jews larping as radical extremists, so it wouldn't be them.

im adding to this suicide statistic this morning.
i dont know what his plans are, but im outtie

Your pentagon managed to "lose" $21 trillion dollars and nothing happened from it. Yang is somewhat of a faggot, I mean he still believes in that gender wage gap horseshit, but I think his stance on getting ready to combat the inevitable unemployment due to automation is not that bad. Someone is gonna have to be giving someone money or the nation will simply crumble or the new aristocracy will become even more apparent in your every day life.

Go on JRE, Wayne! You'll be a yuuge hit!

what do you think spies do? they blend in and act like your best buddy. Next thing you know, youre giving him a thumb drive full of classified state secrets. And then oh look at the Yang fled back to Hong Kong in a stolen air force jet

Attached: Sanford & Son.jpg (500x370, 30K)

Because if you heard them talk youd understand they're retarded as hell.

>(((polls)))
you mean the ones that predicted hillary had a 95% chance to win
How new are you faggot?

Wayne you're retarded bro

>be politician
>go on Toe Rogan
>expect to not be memed and to gain in (((the polls)))

because it worked so well for President Gary Johnson?

Attached: 1531492359461.png (598x628, 383K)

this is japanese internment camp level paranoia

not every single person, man woman and child, right? or does he want to give $1000 per month to literal babies.

>>Andrew Yang and Tulsi Gabbard go on Joe Rogan's podcast
>>get absolutely no traction in the polls

New Media isn't some magic machine that you can use to make people believe what you want them to believe.

it is literally the goal of candidates to raise money first and foremost
they are rated and promoted to further candidacy based upon this factor
it has NOTHING to do with votes as you wont get votes without money
without money there is no promotion inside or outside of the party
MONEY is what needs to change if you want new ideas and candidates

>have bad ideas
>get attention
>still have bad ideas
Oprah could fuck hitler in the ass on live TV while giving away cures to aids and people still wouldn't vote for him.

Joes listeners don't answer phone polls. Get with the times boomer.

Yeah but Opera can tell the audience to look under their chairs for a surprise FREE CAR!
Bob Barker btfo.

it's over 18 and it's opt in.

he problem is that 99% of human's are normies who use thing's like YouTube for nigger music vine compilations and top ten videos. people like you and me who actually make it to Jow Forums and who think about politics for longer then a few day's every 4 years are practically the 0.01% of the population. I've tried speaking to my own family about politics and the more you talk to them the more you realize just how much they don't think about things at all. when I asked my mom about why trump was so bad her response was "He says things that Presidents aren't allowed to say" and when I asked her what she wanted to be done about that she told me "The government needs to step in and silence him from saying hurtful and wrong things" when I asked my sister about why she preferred Hillary to trump she responded with "Hillary really cares about the environment" I asked her to name one of Hillary Clinton's actual policies and she couldn't answer she just looked down at her phone. This is why I became a fascist these people do not deserve the right to decide things of importance.

Attached: Mussolini_mezzobusto.jpg (339x506, 25K)

1) no onne knows who Andrew Wong is
2) no one cares about Tulsi Gabbard
3) its too early to do polling.

Me too, fren I began talking to non-fascists and realised they hate mussolini and hitler, but do not know shit about them

what is left Toe Rogan's followers at this point are only listening for MMA and weed comedy

The polls are the part that is just a meme.

Attached: Barney.jpg (588x584, 100K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6KtUygZOGo4

who is andrew chong?

good god that face makes me so angry its like the face of every enemy i ever had in high school mixed into one its like a never ending void of terribly misguided critique of my character with little understanding of the man behind the pants that are pulled maybe a tad too high for the time's fashion trend but that was just a defense mechanism to prevent future pantsings like the one I endured in 06 when the boys said hey come here so i did and they were all in a herd like a herd of male geese and they grabbed for my pants in unison like a mob of ghostly hands in a lovecraft and i was of course very perplexed by the situation but didn't get pantsed tho so who is the clear winner you may ask well to you and all my bully like pic related i say MY BELT AND ME

Lol, cause they should stand a chance against the orange one.

>Go on JRE, Wayne! You'll be a yuuge hit!

I have been thinking about laying the groundwork to get that started. I was thinking I could bring my new anti-gravity device to show the world. "not finished yet'

Attached: imaginegravitycontrol.jpg (1191x463, 113K)

>Go on JRE, Wayne! You'll be a yuuge hit!

I just sent him a tweet.

twitter.com/Lambright2020/status/1098131767456817153

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-20 at 12.06.54 AM.png (643x865, 407K)

I'm backing you up Wayne

Want to see this happen Wayne

So hyped Wayne

Although it probably won't happen Wayne

You have to be retarded. The average voter in America doesn't start paying attention to election related stuff until ~60 days before the election. You have to remember the average person is a moron that is more concerned with reality TV than with elections. Most people aren't really all that politically active. They just don't care. They certainly aren't thinking about an election 2 years out.

Some guy heavily promoted by Sam Harris and Joe Rogan. Running mostly on UBI and Medicare for All.

rogan's numbers are fake and inflated, he has about 100k ppl that listen, and most of them are spread widely across the world.

>who is andrew chong?

Worth listening to a short clip of him talking. The nip thinks he's got the answer for everything. Definitely a smartest guy in the room type.

He'll be lucky to crack .5% in cali, and get fuck all votes anywhere else

Attached: 1547200448449.jpg (960x1200, 264K)

Do what the bumfights guy did on doctor phil.

Dress exactly like joe rogan and go on his podcast and try to impersonate him.

YO YANG
THAT'S REEEEAAAAL INTERESTING, THAT POLITICAL STUFF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT
BUT HAVE YOU TRIED THIS STUFF CALLED DMT
DUDE

Compared to who? All politicians have to act like they know what's going on.

>Reduction in other 'services 'n programs an shiet'
Democrats would never do such a thing.

>I'm backing you up Wayne
>Want to see this happen Wayne
>So hyped Wayne
>Although it probably won't happen Wayne

I'm too controversial for his show, I would get him accidentally shut down. I have too many roads we can't go down.

Attached: makeamericagreater---------x------.jpg (1191x463, 103K)

he's Taiwanese

johnson was somewhat legitimate until his aleppo goof because famous.

Wayne, why are you against the 2nd amendment?
Trying to impose a license, test or fee for a GOD GIVEN right protected by the constitution is treason.

Attached: lambright.jpg (906x439, 232K)

Not really. He was always a goofy candidate.

>WAAHHHH WOE WOGAN IS A WAAACISSST
>MUH BLACK FRIENDS
>DONT INSULT JEWS
T.Alex Jonestein

name recognition polls?

basically, yes

Attached: logg.png (1001x1100, 1.08M)

really?

Take lots of magnesium oxide and eat less fast food...more saturated animal fat and less fried veritable oil....give it a shot

Supposedly.
So is Ted Lieu. Supposedly.
So was Leland Yee, supposedly.

>Our whole system is rigged.
New media was sold as breaking the old system.

He's clearly talking about killing more white people

Please do this. I live in South America, and you getting 1T from the tech industry would mean the valley gets fucking destroyed and jobs are taken by contractors such as yours truly.

t. A fucking leaf.

> Yang is a Chinese spy
They’re not sending their best!

Attached: 15506416046666.jpg (1080x1084, 581K)

i unironically support you just this once, you crazy diamond

Presumable the idea is that this would replace a lot of welfare programs: unemployment, pensions, disability, student loans (which are effectively never-to-be-paid-back grants in most cases).

Taiwan is China

Joe Rogan adopted a black woman as his daughter
>ultimate cuck championships

*People's Republic of Communism

Jap camps didn’t go far enough

maybe on one gives a fuck about them?
and why should they?

fucking Joe Rogan's crowd is white men (who are usually wannabe chads/30yr old boomers) 25-45, Who do they vote for again?

Amy Klobuchar is better than Tulsi

Attached: MNJUST.jpg (1200x1200, 325K)

It WiLl PaY fOr ItsELf

Actually that's more money invested into the economy so really the USA would make money and take control from the Jews. This is why all the trumpstein shills are seething.

He's a retard.
China has a central bank.
The same people own it that own the other central banks.

Is Donald Trump a Mason??
>an honest and thorough look
He definetly is versed in handshakes of different mystery schools to say the least!!
>also PLUS ULTRA VIDEO!!
Are they the Anti-illuminati!?!?!
Is trump a good guy???
youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto
... ....
Think and seek truth..

>polls
Kek

You really wana talk about polls....

Paypal me all your money

You're not even a fascist but I support you 100%.

Look at that monkey sitting on her. God I fucking hate niggers.

>Piss off. Yang is /ourguy/. Name one other presidential candidate talking about this.
One tweet and you're sucking Chinese cock. Take your dust eating bug ass back to xiomi interloper

I've known about Yang for about a year now after bingeing on a bunch of Milton friedman videos.

Basically everyone age 18 and up gets a 1000 dollar dividend a month.

You can choose not to receive it, but you will get a dividend no matter how much you make.

If you already receive benefits, you can continue to receive them. So let's say you're on welfare and receive 500 bucks a month on assistance, your dividend check will be 500. If you get assistance for 1000 or over, your dividend check will be 0.

Until alepoo though he was just like stoner GWB which for some reason modern liberals love now. He still did well by lolbert standards though despite being a goon.

Show me research proving the efficacy of political polling.

Honestly Tulsi probably falls enough in that bracket's realm of interest that she probably could have turned some heads. But she's been killed so hard by her own party before she even got started that she might as well be a fringe independent. I wouldn't be surprised if Joe has some trump surrogate in the next two years though that's one of his highest watched shows.

Democrat. No thanks. If im giving money to Israel I prefer my politicians to tell me they are doing it to my face.

just because you go on some bald jew's show doesnt mean your message is worth a shit, or that the polls are not rigged.
I mean, shit, Clinton had a 98% chance of winning right?

Attached: hil_soy.png (867x924, 1.6M)