Where's our leader?

Where is he? Or is it not quite time yet?

Attached: leader.jpg (426x568, 88K)

>not becoming the leader you need

out for a pack of smokes

I'm not sure I'm fit for princedom. I am however, a crusader for sure.

Not yet. Trump is our Sulla. We need to see who will be our Marius before we get our Caesar. All in due time.

I hope so.

The next Hitler is an infant somewhere in the west right now...
The thought of this makes me so happy. I hope he is having a good day.

Attached: 1549332500817.jpg (640x634, 71K)

Hello

It will, friend. I promise. We'll have to go through a lot more shit before it's done, but it will. There's a cycle to history, and especially Western Civilization. Once more around the wheel we go. The trick is going to be breaking out of it. The onus is now on us to free future generations from this vicious cycle. It's a monumental task, knowing that all our forefathers have failed. But take heart that we have the benefit of all the lessons the tides of history taught them even through the fog of jewish obfuscation. When the time comes, we just have to remember that we fight for a real future, and there can be no half measures this time. The wheel turns, for now. But when the time comes, we will break it and build something new.

Attached: 1528158828722.jpg (1024x572, 145K)

kek me too.

Oh Christ, are you punishing us for our degeneracy?

There he is... in that picture. the last chance... its over. kys or carry on living a doomed life... your choice

Sieg Heil

Attached: eternalchampion.jpg (1045x1029, 381K)

The optimistic side of myself agrees. I can tell though, our time is coming.

Heil brother.

I'm here

ITS HAPPENING WE ARE FINALLY FREE WE CAN LEAVE

He is a zoomer

Another Jow Forums spinoff, why?

Yup. The time is rapidly approaching, and you need to be ready. Be a beacon to your fellow man, not a burden. When our Hitler calls, will you answer? Do you lift? Do you run? Can you handle a gun and shoot well? How about knowledge of tactics or building/repair? These are all valuable skills that will be needed to see our race through very desperate times. Focus on what you can do to be ready, not on the demoralizing stuff flooding this place lately. 14 words can set you free, user. Have the courage, and cultivate the fortitude to see it through. For your fellow man, but more than anything, do it for you. Know that you can be more.

Attached: man in the glass.jpg (1000x1333, 352K)

Checked and hopepilled.

Have been working on almost everything you speak of, except for building. Have been lifting and running. Know my way around a gun and plan to go shooting often this summer.

>88
perfect digits. Thank you brother.

I'm here. I post here every day.

I wouldn't have started this movement in 2011 unless I planned on doing something with it at some point.

It's not time yet. There still needs to be few more events to pass before I start the Organization.

Be patient.

Attached: zod.jpg (474x842, 51K)

pls be true

are you also jesus christ??? wow what a coincedence