BREAKING: TRUMP IS IN BIG PILE OF POO NOW !!!!!!!!!!

Trump accused of seeking to sell US nuclear ‘secrets’ to Saudis… so why is this Russia’s fault?.

House Democrats have launched a probe into the Trump administration’s alleged attempt to transfer ‘sensitive’ US nuclear technologies to Saudi Arabia.
The company implicated has already found a couple of usual suspects to blame.
White House staff members are reportedly fast-tracking “the transfer of highly sensitive US nuclear technology” to Saudi Arabia without the necessary congressional review,
possibly running afoul of the Atomic Energy Act and potentially allowing the Saudis to build a nuclear bomb,
according to an interim staff report by Committee on Oversight and Reform chair Elijah Cummings (D-Maryland),
which cites “multiple whistleblowers” as the source of the information.
The Committee has opened an investigation into the allegations.

rt.com/news/451879-trump-transfer-nuclear-tech-saudis/
SHIT IS HITTING THE FAN and TRUMP IS IN THE CENTER OF IT.....LMAO

Attached: Trump is in big poo now.jpg (1280x720, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rFr4C2BPLeM
vocaroo.com/i/s0xjMvPM2NbT
thesaurus.com/browse/information
cnbc.com/2018/04/18/the-amount-of-retail-space-closing-in-2018-is-on-pace-to-break-record.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-02-14/delayed-data-confirms-it-u-s-christmas-spending-disappointed?srnd=premium
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-02-12/best-u-s-job-numbers-ever-not-if-you-re-out-of-work-for-a-year?srnd=premium
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>accuse your enemy what you are guilty of
Uranium One

Attached: 1548973996789.jpg (779x640, 91K)

this

Attached: Hillaryemailsfelony.jpg (506x480, 36K)

go to sleep boomer

Trump just ordered big truck of adult diapers for himself.
This is going to be very interesting and....funny to watch.

Attached: WHAT TO DO ?.jpg (738x685, 97K)

based

Attached: 1547306145201.jpg (1285x1019, 673K)

America/Israel has walled off labs in Saudi Arabia where armed security forces keep the locals at bay.

So will Trump get removed from the office by his own people....?
Look like he is a rotten apple now.

>Look like he is a rotten apple now.
...or orange lol

Attached: oranges-good and moldy.jpg (1024x554, 57K)

nah fuck you

fpbp

It's about kikes and kikery.
/thread

Reminder that Trump as a fundamentalist truly believes, as most presidents have before him, that Armageddon goes hand in hand with the second coming of Christ, and is actively trying to bring this about through whatever means he can. Those means are trying to cause situations that will fulfill the prophecy of Isaiah along with those in the New Testament, and is working with Israel, as they believe the same thing with a different outcome, to do this, Judaism also believing that Armageddon, or Gog Magog to them, while not inevitable, would certainly bring about the coming of the messiah. Basically we are looking at a self fulfilling prophecy that will result in a terrible calamity to befall the world, for the same of trying to bring about one man.

youtube.com/watch?v=rFr4C2BPLeM

Attached: 1528779673639.jpg (744x600, 368K)

Last thing we need: Wahhabists with a bomb.

>Lame attempt confound this with Uranium One
Your fucked Brennan

HAHAHAHA

fuck donald trump

Attached: 1548821655925.jpg (600x580, 170K)

>and is actively trying to bring this about through whatever means he can
he is false fake and full of shit

Attached: TRUMP The HYPOCRITE !!!.y:<.jpg (778x1080, 176K)

YAWN

Wow, that video was ....creepy

I bet Trump is not yawning. He is exercising his rectal muscle so he can control shit flowing like an avalanche. He is very stressed now.
This shit is serious.
I told you guys few months ago that he is ...picture related

Attached: TRUMP is a TROJAN HORSE.jpg (1280x720, 313K)

Press a to spit on Ivankas snatch
S

rt.coN clickbaiting faggot
Be banned

Why, is she dry?

Attached: ytkol-987121-abc-tv.jpg (873x491, 70K)

to the believers in the messiah, the ends will justify their means, I would look into the Jewish doctrine on the messiah if you don't already know it, so many people here rattle on about Jews and Jewish conspiracy when they don't actually know what it is that Judaism very clearly wants and makes no attempt to hide, the exact same thing that Christians and to an extent Muslims want, for God to play is great hand towards mankind, in the form of a man

I'm a wolfpig but who's going to believe it?

Fuck Trump and Putin desu.

Attached: 1402518676211.gif (500x500, 46K)

>allowing the saudis to build a nuclear bomb

anyone could build a nuclear bomb,this is so retarded to think that this information is unobtainable

3rd RT thread by this memefaggot in as many hours..SAD!

All of the shitting on a /pol will pay for your vodka?

vocaroo.com/i/s0xjMvPM2NbT

I'm done.

Because ROG emperor dumpf and comrade Flynn were working for Russia to spread nuclear warheads all over the world and create world war 3.

Attached: 1544595749103.png (406x295, 191K)

Try this, it might help you to deal with it.

Attached: Preparation-H-Suppostories.jpg (600x600, 76K)

no it is not the "information" it is the actual technological know how to enrich and then from there make it weapons grade and THEN be able to deliver it.

your google search isn't going to do that champ.

>" it is the actual technological know how to enrich and then from there make it weapons grade and THEN be able to deliver it.
That's information, you retard.
This. It's all about the people, the info can be leaked by any country (eg: Pakistan). Saudi Arabia being able to make a nuclear bomb is dependent on whether it has enough native scientists to do so.

LOL, you must be American with this type of brain

Attached: inside of American brain.png (480x456, 407K)

MAYBE IF TRUMP DIDN'T ACT LIKE A PUSSY FOR THREE YEARS AND SHOWN SOME BACKBONE THESE DEMS WOULD'VE BACKED DOWN FUCKING C.U.C.K

>no it is not the "information" it is the actual technological know how
I guess you don't understand difference between "information" and the meaning of "technological know how"
Try dictionary...

Attached: facepalm.jpg (771x578, 66K)

>drumpf bad
>memeflag
>"LMAO" instead of kek
>t. dickless

Attached: Discord Trannies get.png (1913x748, 324K)

Impeach the Zionist faggot

Technological knowhow is information. You're arguing semantics because you have nothing valuable to offer. It's a synonym: thesaurus.com/browse/information

to say nothing of the black market trading. I'd be willing to bet certain high level PMCs even have one or two tucked away some where. Any thing and every one has a price so long as there is a buyer.

>he is false fake
You write like a shitskin.

4D chess guys! Really though Trumpcucks are the absolute worst still backing this snake of a man.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are so massively dumb.
Information is theoretical how to do something.
Technological knowledge is how to apply that theory and use physical elements (materials-ingredients) and required tools machinery to accomplish the task.

Attached: bag of idiots left open-gr.jpg (600x600, 28K)

Preparation H? are you trying to come on to me?

No, I'm trying to stimulate your brain

>give sandniggers ability to make nukes (they're probably too stupid to figure out long range ones any time soon)
>they nuke jews then we nuke sandnigs

Attached: heck.gif (84x56, 24K)

You're an absolute retard who's stuck to semantics because you got completely humiliated.
Information is a synonym to knowledge. It is affirmed by experiments. The blueprint to nuclear weaponry is information.
Whether you call it informaiton, knowledge (a synonym), you don't have any.

>Technological knowledge is how to apply that theory and use physical elements (materials-ingredients) and required tools machinery to accomplish the task.
That's information. And you don't know what physical elements mean you retard. What's in centirfuge is not an element, it's molecules like (UF6) It's not like they use U235 on its own.
You don't even know about the physics and yet you're trying to discuss information. Here's a selfie I found of you.

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

>Information is a synonym to knowledge.
doorknob...we are talking about technological knowledge, how to implement technology, tools machinery in accomplishing particular task.
all leafs are so dense ??

And you shills said he only works in the interest of Israel. Ha.

That's all information. Technical knowledge is information. Every step by step procedure is information.

Tools is not what was discussed. You're moving the goal posts.

You're clearly a shitskin, your stupidity isn't a surprise.

Attached: 1550547147834.gif (480x270, 2.28M)

Russia wants to help Saudi Arabia have a nuclear energy sector.

Attached: your mouth is like your ass full of shit.jpg (1024x683, 443K)

As it does explain kike support on these threads

BREAKING NEWS !!!!
TRUMP GOT SLAPPED IN THE FACE ....AGAIN....LMAO

Attached: Donald-Trump-AM I FUCKED NOW?-RT.jpg (719x768, 121K)

Why would he have to when israel already does that?

Is it jannies fault?
#

(OP) #

#

#

#

#

#

>accused

Hes accused of everything every day. Slick Don gives zero fucks.

I literally have Trump accusation syndrome. Shit bores me.

>RT News

Opinion disgarded.

> Omg Russia collided with Trump to win election!
> Russia bad!
> proceeds to quote Russian news source

The absolute state of shills

OP is a russian shill sewing division. Just had thevthread about the ruskies new strobe light.

>sage goes in all fields and move on

Use this, it might help you with your butthurt....

Attached: Preparation_H.jpg (800x521, 49K)

>defends trump despite lower tax returns for people that make less than 150k a year individually
>labor market dies
the absolute state of shills

cnbc.com/2018/04/18/the-amount-of-retail-space-closing-in-2018-is-on-pace-to-break-record.html

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-02-14/delayed-data-confirms-it-u-s-christmas-spending-disappointed?srnd=premium

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-02-12/best-u-s-job-numbers-ever-not-if-you-re-out-of-work-for-a-year?srnd=premium

You know ideally you get 0 tax return. A tax return happens because you over paid taxes to the government and they held onto that money for a year. Only idiots get tax returns

It’s not free money it’s the change you’re owned from over paying

Shills wouldn’t understand this

>russia
>russia
>russia
For 2 years
Now
>saudi arabia
Just fucking kill him if you faggots are that troubled by him

Attached: 1549959384432.png (339x326, 261K)

>arms folded
>awkward smile and facial expression

netanyahu doesnt give a shit about this stuff. hes probably an atheist himself.

>OP does all of this shilling FOR FREE
You really have a pathetic life don't you ?
Just imagine how OP looks like IRL. I shudder to even remotely imagine the stench that is 10y around him, the greasy fat landwhale presence...

People who actively seek to destroy the world in order to provoke the second coming are more stupid than niggers.

EXACTLY THIS

fuck that kike trump

Attached: 1539322852156.png (933x697, 515K)

Attached: 1522118588920.png (955x902, 210K)

Attached: 1547683819614.png (611x414, 52K)

Attached: 1524115660930.png (624x692, 270K)

I literally said this last night
lol fuck

Attached: Skjermbilde 2019-02-20 kl. 11.56.46.png (1142x280, 68K)

gollygee!
how stupid can amerimutts be. whoever won the presidency, saudi will still be usa greatest ally.
and nobody even ask why, it is like putting bomb in your kitchen microwave.