Is Jared Kushner unironically the anti-christ

Is Jared Kushner unironically the anti-christ

Attached: 5B77DB1B-FEC2-4D0F-97CD-F844EF719CC3.jpg (768x512, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AdId3WjEo10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>

No, he's not the Anti-Christ. He is a blading greedy guy.

Attached: facebook_Suit----------.jpg (1191x463, 129K)

I wish
That would mean it would be over soon.

i’m starting to believe it will all be over soon.

He lives in 666th

WIthin 10 years we will be replaced by AI.

That is why "globohomo" is so important.

Nice head, dick.

Thinking about him makes me want to kill myself

Everything is fucked

I'm glad people are losing their faith in this broken system. We are almost at the point where things get hot.

Keep preparing lads.

No christcuck, your desert jew religion is false like all the others.

But if there was a hell, I find it hard to imagine a place worse than where we are right now.

No, just ironically

That is stupid. Life is just a lot different from what you were sold.

Let us consider this a challenge to fight against to the end. Spread the word.

Only reason so many people are going along with globohomo is because they think they'll be allowed to adapt to it and survive.

If they realize that we're all planned to be destroyed (even their stupid media tools) we could have a powerful movement.

Basically every billionaire is planning to kill us all off. Massive genocide. Even then, only one of them will survive in the end.

Trump's latest child is into tech not business stuff, ever wondered why? It's AI.

I get big Patrick Bateman vibes from him

Yes, and Trump is Cyrus the Great.
Kushner owns a biometric company that deals with implants. You know, the kind that mark people with the beast.

Lol you faggot. You wouldn’t even survive in any other century you gigantic pussy.

I lean towards highly likely actually.

Kusher will be the presidents son in law for 4 years.The anti-christ is supposed to be someone loved or influential, I don't see Kushner having much of that after Trump presidency, he's very creepy

Trump's son is who Trump wants to be the one to rule the AI power structure that is put into place. Isn't it odd that he is the one Trump child into tech rather than business?

Kushner is not necessarily in charge. The memes you see about Trump being helpless are advantageous to Trump.

this
>jared on weekends
youtube.com/watch?v=AdId3WjEo10

Let’s do a ancestry tree and find out what blood line he comes from.

checked

Jordan Peterson is

Are Kushner and Cumberbatch the same person?

He sure acts like one. The public may hate his slimy guts but power players on the world stage, movers and shakers of industry, are all universally enamored by this kid. He works magic for the deepstate and higher.

Yeh he is

Attached: IMG_2647.gif (637x503, 50K)

No it's Soros or Rotchilds

The Bulgarian is right, the AC is someone that will be universally liked

No. He's not charismatic at all and is pretty ugly.

The Antichrist is supposed to be likable.

>The Antichrist is supposed to be likable.
this

Attached: makeamericagreater---------x------.jpg (1191x463, 103K)

Yeah, sure.. It's only about the money. It's got nothing to do with Jewry.

he's the handler of big goy in charge, the personal advisor in regards to Israel matters

Joseph Kushner(néBerkowitz;October 10, 1922– October 5, 1985) was an American real estate magnate, the father ofMurray KushnerandCharles Kushner, grandfather ofJared Kushner,Joshua Kushner, andMarc Kushner. At the end of his career, he owned over 4,000 apartments, houses, and properties, which he willed to his family. He was born in October 1922 to Chana and Moshe Berkowitz In August 1945, he married Reichel "Rae" Kushner (February 27, 1923 – 2004) in Budapest. Rae Kushner is from the city ofNavahrudak, and is remembered for their participation in the escape (via digging a tunnel) from thelocal Jewish ghetto established by the Nazis. In an area where about 10,000Jewslived before World War II, about 550 survived. The story of Rae Kushner and her brother Honie is on display in the local Museum of Jewish Resistance, for which Charles Kushner was the chief benefactor.The Kushners came to the US asSh'erit ha-Pletahfrom theUSSR in 1949. TheJoseph Kushner Hebrew Academyand theRae Kushner Yeshiva High School, both inLivingston, New Jersey, are named in their honour.

>The Kushners came to the US from Moscow 1949.
>Kushners came to the US from Moscow 1949.
>came to the US from Moscow 1949.
>to the US from Moscow 1949.
>the US from Moscow 1949.
>US from Moscow 1949.
>from Moscow 1949.
>Moscow 1949.
>1949.
It's over communism has infiltrated the White House and impregnated the first daughter.