Trump is a foreign agent, and here is proof

I’m a libtard, sure. I don’t particularly like you, sure. I fucked a goat, sure. But are you cool with the White House giving away US Nuclear secrets to Saudi Arabia?
Because if you’re not, maybe it’s time we stood together and threw these corrupt assholes in jail.

oversight.house.gov/news/press-releases/multiple-whistleblowers-raise-grave-concerns-with-white-house-efforts-to

Attached: 4385D74A-EBDF-4294-B9CC-91502B2DF686.png (641x415, 406K)

Other urls found in this thread:

britannica.com/topic/Federal-Reserve-System
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Warburg
truthcontrol.com/federal-reserve-guide
youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought the left loved Stalin and Mao.

Additionally they attempt to silence all critics anyway by getting them deplatformed so this cartoon falls flat anyway, when censorship is coming entirely from the left.

Let's see how many useless gen Z we can lure into this obvious slide thread. Bump.

Every politician ever has said that their critics are wrong, the alternative would be agreeing with them.

>Trump is a bigoted xenophobic homophobic white supremacist Nazi!
>Trump is a Russian stooge!
>Trump is a communist!

Man you people really are deluded paranoid schizophrenics. That and/or you're literally retarded fucks who can't think for themselves so you let the media and Democrats do your thinking for you, you goddamn soiboi cucks. It's all so tiresome

Kill yourself immediately to the delight of a grateful nation

Attached: 39750232_290263811561263_2382074018678177792_n.jpg (719x668, 45K)

>REEEEE ORANGE MAN BAD REEEEE

Attached: 1468646428213.jpg (600x606, 43K)

Does anyone else notice how they always portray him as a small guy? He's like 6'3".

>having the audacity to compare this orange clown to the 3 greatest people of the 20th centuary
These people deserve to be shat on

Ok, right behind Obama, Mueller and the rest of the Uranium One grifters that sold 20% of American uranium to Russia.

Fair is fair.

That's true, Stalin was like 5'6", Hitler and Mao were I guess 5'9''

USA is actively trying to contain russia and china. That being said it is actively trying to protect Israel at all costs. Thus giving nukes to saudi arabia, so they can threaten Iran and weaken their resolve to push further in Syria is furthering that goal. In effect if a limited one sided nuclear exchange with iran by their proxy, the saudies, USA will avoid a direct blame, ruining another country in the process.

It's all so tiresome to think presidents are anything but puppets.

Attached: 1522794939391.png (616x683, 321K)

It's like they're just forming words with their mouths that have no meaning other than the tone of censure they speak them with.

>I’m a libtard
Stopped listening right there.

Pic related. Go be a pedo someplace else Jew.

Attached: You know the rules.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

You need to change your memeflag its too obvious when you use it to shit up the board all night.
Post more RT slide threads imo
sage
>reminder, jews hate us and want the white race wiped out pic related

Attached: splc tracking white decline.jpg (995x889, 103K)

What is funny is that China is secretly moving nuclear parts into Africa. Israel won't see it coming. They will be looking the wrong direction toward Iran and trying to get nigger dick inside of white women in Europe and America etc. Meanwhile the Chinese are going to ass fuck Israel when the time is right. It will be beautiful. Trust me, the Chinks aren't going to stand by and let the Jews cuck them like white Christians did.

I truly want a Make America Great Again Yalmulka now.

The left and the right should come together to remove every fucking kike.

Attached: everyone vs the jews.png (500x593, 248K)

The SPLC should be tagged as an anti-white terroist organization.

As usual, americans will do nothing about this. Consuming shit they don't need is much more important apparently. The SPLC is literally dedicated to the genocide of white people.

funny how the stalin and mao need a name tag but not hitler. Just goes to show...

You say thing like this and wonder why we hate you back...

>A Federal Reserve bank is a privately owned corporation established pursuant to the Federal Reserve Act to serve the public interest

britannica.com/topic/Federal-Reserve-System
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Warburg

truthcontrol.com/federal-reserve-guide

youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

Attached: 1550657656501.jpg (1200x491, 165K)

this

Hillary literally wanted to put a Saudi Agent, Human Abedin, on the White House Cabinet.

You have selective outrage.

Before Trump got elected, you demonized nationalism and burned US flags and bitch about imperialism directed at Russia.