Why is being a boy about being a male being a leader but being an adult male is suddenly about being an mega cuck

Why is being a boy about being a male being a leader but being an adult male is suddenly about being an mega cuck

Attached: nigsNcucksnotwelcomeinthisthred.jpg (339x357, 30K)

What is a man?

obnoxious controlling person commands all respect and control rightfully

That’s not what a man is. If you really think that is what a man is, you’ve never actually met a real man.

Also, you’re very obviously a beta.

i met them and its cringe they're obedient to women which is fucking disgusting

90s cartoons were good and taught you to not be a faggot

i am, a real man beats the shit out of disobedient women

Some body with a penis and can produce sperm

.t beta.
/thread

A miserable pile of secrets.

Real men are dominant to women, just more proof you’ve never actually met a real man, just a beta male, which is basically a woman, a male’s mother’s emotional weakness is present in the beta male.

A real man doesn’t need to beat women.

Beta.

stupid jew you've put words in my mouth guess you jews win again

But enough talk! Have at you

I’m not putting words in your mouth, you describe a man like a woman would describe a man, because you think like a woman. Because you’re a BETA male. If you thought like a man you would know what a man is, know that all the shit in this thread is just a bunch of bitching and moaning and complaining like a female.

Based. Someone got it

because i'm a modern male you cock sucker we were all raised as women

Thanks to jews like you

You’re not a “modern male”
Just a beta male, they have existed for all of human history.
They time in which you live in isn’t an excuse for not being what you are supposed to be. That’s nigger thinking. Slave thinking. You are a slave to your anger and your father is the devil.

All of the estrogen mimickers you have been consuming your entire life kick in by the time you are an adult.

youre right i guess if im an obnoxious asshole i would be a male but i would also lose my whole family

You’re whole family has set you up for failure.

is this that non nonsensical jewish ranting ive heard about

I have never come across a more feminine beta male, than you.

thank jew