Are nordics more evolved than other Humans?

Attached: pf2ef7j8k8g21.jpg (960x1014, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

genetics.org/content/197/3/795
livescience.com/42838-european-hunter-gatherer-genome-sequenced.html
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
choice.npr.org/index.html?origin=https://www.npr.org/2018/10/22/658808705/thousands-of-swedes-are-inserting-microchips-under-their-skin
scmp.com/news/world/europe/article/2145896/thousands-people-sweden-get-microchip-implants-new-way-life
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etruscan_origins
en.wikipedia.org
twitter.com/AnonBabble

in what way? their intelligence is typically lower than anglo-saxons. but you can consider low intelligence to be 'more evolved' if lower intelligence was more suited to the environment

More evolved? What are you even talking about

Are you retarded?

Yes

Attached: 1544439977913.jpg (1263x1920, 816K)

no they just look good but overall they're retarded.
just look at Sweden, they're a bunch of cücks.

You can adopt a cat for fool looks...

Sexdolls

also, they might suffer as a whole from a genetic deficiency.
>domestication syndrome.
genetics.org/content/197/3/795

she's has a mulato bf

your mother has a mulatto bf
source : its me

gingers are
anyone who bothers to look up the differences between gingers and other whites would see that they are the next step in white evolution

and that girl is a slav

>she's has a mulato bf

Attached: proofs.jpg (576x463, 36K)

There's no such thing as "more evolved." Everyone has been evolving for the same amount of time, they've just been under different pressures.

Your are the jew and memeflagglet

Came here to post this. There isn't a single evolutionary line with some being farther ahead. Different races evolved under different circumstances.

Yes.

>memeflag

Nobodys "more" evolved you complete moron. That's not how evolution works.

Did you ever hear about those transluscent amphibians that are blind from living in the dark?

Everyone evolved from nordics, nordics were the first humans on Earth.

Niggers became black after generations of solar exposure prompting the pressures for melanin, and also reduced in IQ because they had abundant resources and easy climate.

Nordics had to endure harsh climate and scarce food.

Why would humans actively colonize a harsh climate? it only makes sense if they originated from there.

Why isn't there a melanism mutation? but there is an albinism mutation, because the first humans were white Nordics. Some animals have melanism but no primates have melanism.

Yes, with a genetic bottleneck happening as humans left Africa.

Anglo Saxons are Nordic, they descend from Denmark. Nordics don't have lower intelligence than average. Nordics have higher average IQs, they have less pigmentation, and they are generally more attractive than other Europeans.

Science is racist and Nordics are literally more evolved than dark skinned peoples. The evolutionary mutation is only several thousand years old.
>stay mad archaic primordial darkies
livescience.com/42838-european-hunter-gatherer-genome-sequenced.html

Nords are the master race

Attached: 1550249294834.png (1176x1862, 1.81M)

>higher average IQs
no they don't. just look at the lack of scientification innovation out of scandinavia. Niels Bohr is the only one to make a significant scientific contribution and he's part jewish

>tfw no aryan swede teen gf
;__;

this is something that needs to be known.
why are so many blondes fucking browns?
because theyre just as stupid so they see them as equals

litteral we wuz : the post

Attached: 1550524901803.png (700x491, 188K)

Attached: 6E2D7EBE-D5ED-4310-AD6E-63C9A1C80E06.gif (365x274, 1.33M)

le yawn

Attached: black varg.jpg (640x643, 264K)

Yeah but meds were a lot less brown back then so?

Attached: 15B7E7F1-1A40-4C94-AC36-C3351DDC4325.png (792x556, 296K)

their IQ is still high on the scale of world IQ's. South italians are higher. The most european and MENA people seem to be those most closely related to early europeans ie italians, greeks, jews, phonecians,

tends to happen when your people are enslaved by arabs as fuck toys

Bullshit, your completely ignorant on Nordic history and you are so fucking delusional that there is no point in trying to enlighten you. In short, a civilization's intelligence doesn't necessarily correlate with scientific accomplishments, but despite that the Nordic countries have plenty if you would just look it up. The quality of life in Nordic countries is by far superior to any other country in the world and this is because and is a greater indicator of their superior intelligence. The average net worth in Norway is one of the highest in the world, Norway is clean, it has an excellent education system, it's public services are great.

nej Memeflag faggot

>more evolved
Lrn2evolution fgt pls

Fuck off retard. The average IQ in Sicily is 89, the average IQ of Southern Italians is 90, that is why when they moved to fucking America they acted like fucking niggers and many still act like niggers to this day. It is the Northern Italians that are the wealthiest and the most intelligent and they are mostly Germanic, so it would figure. Stop basing your opinions on that stupid fucking "IQ of the world" website, it misinterprets the data in Richard Lynn's "the wealth of nations and IQ".

yeah but they weren't nords.
this is the as the same level as nigger saying they built the pyramids while there's nothing but mudhuts in their territories.

not really, their women are pretty but their men as suspect.

i think overall the Mediterraneans (mix of arabs, jews and whites) are objectively superior, culturally, linguistically etc.

i cant think of a single thing the nordics have done except warfare.

>lack of scientification innovation out of Scandinavia
what are you on about? Pr. capita we have a much higher level of scientific innovation than rest of Europe. In total no as London is larger population wise than Denmark and Norway combined. There are millions more people living in Australia than there are Nords in total.

back in the ancient times greeks and romans considered them good slaves i guess

>nordic
>brownish taint
>barely blue, more green eyes
>darker blonde
litteraly swiss tier euro mulato

Nordics often check all the boxes for what I supposedly find attractive.
> fair-skinned
> blonde / blue eyes
>a touch of the tomboy
However, the end result taken as a whole is often unattractive. I think they do much better with a dash of Anglo/Germanic genes.

You know what her taint looks like? Please share.

pathetic

Attached: We Wuz Etruscans n Shieet.jpg (1734x1200, 814K)

I wouldn’t think so, given their capacity of being cucks

All living things are evolved exactly the same amount.

If you don't understand this, you don't understand evolution.

You don't understand evolution, do you /pol?

whats the obsession with blondes? Dark brown/black haired women with light eyes look better every time

>reddit spacing

The stupid brown races don't fall for this trick. You have to be smart enough to think abstractly to fall for universal values like egalitarianism. Its the same reason extremely austere puritanist protestant became popular in Northern Europe. Nordics like universalist virtues.

By more evolved I mean superior and better suited to create more advanced civilization due how they evolved.

Pale skin, raven black hair with blue eyes is the gentleman's choice.

>muh pol
>The discovery of the creature, named Graecopithecus freybergi, and nicknameded ‘El Graeco' by scientists, proves our ancestors were already starting to evolve in Europe 200,000 years before the earliest African hominid.
>starting to evolve in Europe 200,000 before the earliest African hominid
>200,000 years before the earliest African hominid
>200,000 years before the earliest African
kys retard
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

Attached: 1389323736713.jpg (2048x1536, 366K)

Both can look good even brow/ black haired women with dark eyes. Although on average blonde women are prettier.

Attached: 1548779072385.jpg (1080x1350, 252K)

It's more a general push of non-Europeans into Europe which has been changing demographics and genetic make up for quite some time. Hell as far as we know nowadays, Minoans shared the same haplogroups and were closest related to modern Europeans.

also i love how you faggots only talk from a beauty/muh good looking stand point.
you fags really are retarded.

Attached: d02.jpg (1280x1046, 90K)

Nordic countries are much more advanced than other countries.

>selfie of the dying race

it's called being white + having your country bolstered by off-shore oil reserves. look at norway before they found a way to harvest their oil. they were poor af.

I think I got the word wrong, I meant the light coloring of her skin desu

no they're not, and they'll soon disappear under somali cum because they are a domesticated specie like cattle, they have no mind of their own, and are too scared to not fit that they are conformist as hell.
see

Attached: forsberg.jpg (2048x2027, 709K)

>Thousands Of Swedes Are Inserting Microchips Under Their Skin
choice.npr.org/index.html?origin=https://www.npr.org/2018/10/22/658808705/thousands-of-swedes-are-inserting-microchips-under-their-skin
>Thousands of people in Sweden get microchip implants for a new way of life
scmp.com/news/world/europe/article/2145896/thousands-people-sweden-get-microchip-implants-new-way-life

face it, they might be good looking, but they are nothing much than cattle.
they're the goodest of the good goy.

Attached: 1529937814439.png (829x770, 1003K)

>it's called being white + having your country bolstered by off-shore oil reserves. look at norway before they found a way to harvest their oil. they were poor af.
Yet they did good with what they had. Community and dugnad, something few nations can brag about.

reminder

Attached: whitesvsmeds.png (1689x939, 839K)

D&C

sure she does you demoralization kike. go suck another babies foreskin you demon

>facts are d&c

butthurt

Attached: meds vs nords.jpg (1258x480, 174K)

evolved into taking the cock better than other races, lmao.

that girl looks like shit anyway, she's too fat.

>my ancestors :)

CAN WE GET A 2019 VERSION MUHAMMED

WE

sure

Attached: today.jpg (1258x553, 264K)

they're bottom of the barrel tier

Attached: What's this thing.webm (1280x720, 2.71M)

Wouldn't people with faster reproductive cycle be more evolved.

Attached: 1548870380188.png (600x600, 809K)

imo the ancient indo-aryans were the most advanced civilisation in relation to their contemporaries to exist during any timeline in the history of mankind. of course tech wasn't a thing at the time so its very difficult to compare that period to the current state of affairs. (I am in now way implying that modern day poos are descendants of the demi god Aryans that created the hindu religion and philosophy surrounding that).

I would recommend people of all religions to read the bhagavad gita, you don't really need to be a hindu to follow the gita, it will help you be a better christian, a better muslim or whatever and at the end of the day a virtuous man.

An excerpt from the bhagavad gita : prince Arjuna has to fight a war as his fathers kingdom had been wrongly taken from him by his cousins, in the final moments before the battle, the prince feels troubled because he thinks that war will bring death and misery upon people, which is far from the moral thing to do. So his charioteer, Lord Krishna says this : "Now I will talk to you about the teaching of the depth of Karma Yog, by which even when you are midst of doing deeds, you will be free from all worldly ties. 'Accept victory and defeat, benefit and harm, without being affected and without being perturbed. Do not worry about pain, accept every thing like a brave warrior. Khsatriyas(the warrior caste) are the toys and the battlefield is the play ground. Khsatriyas' duty is to fight the war. If you do your duty in the battlefield, you will be saved from the effect of sin, since you are doing your duty. So look upon happiness and sorrow, victory and defeat, loss and gain without being affected by it. Since, to fight the war is your duty now. If you use your intellect and look upon this battle as your duty, then you will not have sinned'."

It never fails to amaze me how a group of people now extinct wrote something like this in 3000BC

Attached: download.jpg (189x266, 12K)

is this daisy hogg?

a small continuation of the above dialogue,

Prince Arjuna replies "Krishna, how can you say that if I fight a war I would not have sinned. When the battle is fought, there will be so much violence, so many will die. How can war not be looked upon as a sin?"
Krishna replies "If any work is done without the feeling of selfishness, then one is not a sinner, nor a pious man. If one understand this while staying in the world and performing worldly deeds he remains free from the expectation of the fruit of his deeds. This Karma Yog, its foundation is based on detachments.Once you understand detachment, there will be total peace in your life. To practice this yoga, one doesn't need experience of doing of doing penance for thousands of years. Selfless deeds begin from detaching yourself from the fruits of your labor."

Damn she's hot

Arjuna's kingdom was not "wrongly" taken from him - his idiot brother gambled it all away in a stupid game.

Etruscans were migrants from the Middle East bro

Attached: 1549728874436.png (331x132, 40K)

amerimutts, and their other form australomutts like you, don't seem to realize there's barely 15 milll actual scandinavians in existence

godamn you cant even wiki it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etruscan_origins

>Anglo Saxons are Nordic, they descend from Denmark.
It's surprising how few people know this

Nice so are other people

We're more evolved for Europe, but not otherwise. The notion of any lifeform being more or less evolved doesn't really make sense. All life evolves for its respective habitat, and thrives in that habitat. Africans are more evolved for Africa, native Europeans (that means people who look like OPs picture) are more evolved for Europe.

>Evolutionary lines
Nordics are descendants of Adam
Shitskins were already here living as human animals
>Darwin was a j-wish tool

wiki is J00 lies
Source:
en.wikipedia.org

but you are not European

better source than your ass.
tl;dr etruscan were natives with affinity to the first farmers from anatolia.

Were you there? Did you see them spring out of the ground like potatoes? They were Semitic brownies who came from the Middle East.

pleadians don't exist, retard.

This actually makes sense. Proofs?

Attached: ok.jpg (400x400, 21K)