Are thing really so bad?

I think echo chambers like Jow Forums can make the world seem worse than it really is.

Attached: 0075D847-1000-4F1F-87E9-DA02E0B9DFFE.png (435x318, 103K)

Things are terrible and will remain terrible until we get rid of every beaner going back 2 generations. This is not the America our Founding Fathers wanted. We live in a failed state in which foreigners can walk in and vote in some territories with impunity.

Fuck this place until it is fixed.

This is an example of what this bubble can create. Is he LARPing? Is he serious? Cant say for sure but society rejected him to such a point that he turned here and chose to speak the language that will get him a few replies to flood him with momentary positive feelings to forget about how shit the cards he was dealt are.

I’m literally a married white millionaire. 1%er. I’d take a few dollars hit to my stock if it meant never having to see beaners again.

Things are good and getting better. Globally certainly and also in most countries.

We have never been richer, lived longer, been more safe and had more access to the world, knowledge entertainment etc.

Of all the pills, the white pill is the one that the average Jow Forumsuser can't seem to handle. But when you realize that 95% of the board consist of fear-niggers who have lost the ability to see anything as other than a sign of the end of the world, it kind of makes sense.

And you still waste your time here? How embarrassing

Good or bad white people will be extinct in 100 years

No, it's shit. You are spoiled and sheltered as fuck and it doesn't affect you.

PAY ME 2K A MONTH AND ILL SCALP BEANERS FOR YOU ON THE TEXAS BORDER

Attached: 1477366856291.jpg (528x660, 108K)

W R O N G

Attached: 0A7CC5FB-8C11-44AC-B110-940CB52D8BAA.jpg (1080x1440, 202K)

The thing with echo chamber is :
The sound is coming from somewhere
Jow Forums probably make you feel as bad as being out and experiencing mahem ,exeption is outside
you can do something about it when its within your reach.

it’s a lot worse and on a scale that’s hard to comprehend.

Attached: 10445F40-5B37-4353-94B9-00D90111B661.jpg (1024x649, 56K)

take a road trip to camden, nj and enrich yourself

That's the dilemma of the blue pill and redpill. By all means, you can go live a bluepilled life and you'll probably be just fine. Bluepilled people are also the kinds of people who don't have children and say things like "idc what happens after I die" Some people do care about what the world looks like in the future, perhaps even 1000 years from now.

Attached: CF746492-20A2-49DE-B28B-FE7924AB4924.jpg (1080x1440, 132K)

you're neglecting the negative things though
mental illness increases alongside urbanization and industrialization
family structure and community mean less and less
many people turn to hedonism to fill the void

maybe you don't get to experience much of the negative side effects in a nice country like Denmark, but other people do... and it will come for you eventually, you need immigrants after all : ^)

>But when you realize that 95% of the board consist of fear-niggers who have lost the ability to see anything as other than a sign of the end of the world, it kind of makes sense.
this is definitely true to some extent though, I had to have a serious talk with an IRL friend of mind who is an oldfag. his life was going nowhere and when I asked him about it his whole reasoning was that shit was going to fall apart, why bother. I argued against that idea and I think it helped him, he's working on a career now

>can make the world seem worse than it really is.
Please, go spend some time in the Congo faggot and tell me how great it is.

>Jow Forums can make the world seem worse than it really is
nah, Jow Forums helps you realize just how bad things really are.

Attached: 1550300735561.jpg (480x851, 85K)

This. Negative things will be ignored or severely downplayed in a normie environment and MSM.