Few hors ago i texted my gf to come over

>few hors ago i texted my gf to come over
>now, just bevore she said that shes coming
>she texted me "btw im for a "doing absolutly nothin evening exept wachting a movie"
>now im just sitting here like pic related

what does she mean by this
didnt get any pussy in 3 weeks bois

Attached: qcl0i2e84x521.jpg (720x711, 25K)

just watch the damn movie, and then maybe talk about the whole 'no sex' thing with her? did this option never cross your mind?

She does not want sex

She is fucking some one else, sorry user

Yeah for real, I mean why else would she bring it up? OP better put a lock on that shit

>talking
>to girls
You actually do that?

yeah,
why should i talk about it with her tho?

?? what do you mean why? you want sex and she's not initiating it. If she tells you the reason why, you can decide what you're going to do accordingly.

She is getting it from someone else

Update

so, 5minutes before she had to catch the next train
she wanted to make out..

im just sitting there the whole time,
respecting her dessision.

when i asked her what she was thinking while writing that, she doesnt tell me a clear answer

i dont get women.

What?

Yeah, so they'd seem special enough for sex. It's like the foreplay for the foreplay

I don't understand this reply. It made absolutely no fucking sense. Rewrite it

Nigga stop speaking in tounges, what happened?

She's on her fucking period, she wants to see you and she's horny but she's leaking fucking blood you autist.
If she's coming over to make out and watches a movie but lets you know you can't have sex, it's because she's got a tampon in.

Replace tampon with dick. What's the issue?

im sorry, im just going to rewrite it.

>she came over
>we watched the movie
>we were at 60% of the movie
>she had to leave
>and 5mimutes before she was going to leave
>she wanted to make out with me
>i was confused but went with it

i was just sitting there the whole time..
respecting what she texted me.
could have gotten my dick sucked but no.. women have to comunicate like retards

>I can't talk to women so they must be the retards

Imagine being so obsessed with sex that you can't just enjoy hanging with your girlfriend lol.

>women have to comunicate like retards
You type like a fucking retard. Stop trying to figure out what's going on with her through text, you're obviously shit at putting thoughts to written words. I hope you're not an absolute idiot and are capable of voicing your thoughts to her in person. From the looks of you you were too stupid to speak your mind when she came over so whatever, I hope you enjoy suffering.

Intimacy is an emotional need, the denial of intimacy (or even sex) as a way to punish and control constitutes spousal abuse under us law

>as a way to punish and control
You'd have the prove this, which sounds notoriously difficult without something like written evidence that sounds like: "If you don't do the dishes you aint getting none of this."

Watch out! Incels gonna start sueing women. Kek.

Have you ever texted on your phone?
Pretty much all my contacts have sent me death threats I don't think it's difficult to accused l anyone of anything this day and age

i thought about asking her what she ment
but it semed so clear

i would have enyoled the evening if she stuck with the no sex thing

english is not my first language
..but yeah , you're right.
i learn form mistakes

That's not what people mean by talking about it. When you need to discuss something with your GF you don't literally ask her, "What did she mean by this?"

How can incels sue their gfs if they have no gfs?

why am i the only guy who instantly knew what op meant?

Reminder that if a retard like OP can get a girl, you can too.