>Tortures animals
>Bad hygene
>Rude
>Lacks empathy for own kind
>Eternal slave race
>build escalator
>ride escalator
>get killed

They seem very suspiciously like niggers.

Attached: chinese-merchant.jpg (1000x667, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are the first to get cucked, China incorporated too many different people from surrounding areas and turned into Chinese goblins.

except they are actually working and have stable income.

>stable income.

I want a Chinese gf

Yet to be proven they are sentient/even human. Still waiting.

no, they are the jews of asia

Attached: Screenshot_20190211-192306.png (1920x1080, 1.23M)

The Chinese in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, and Malaysia are perfectly civilized and admirable.

It's just those commie Mainlanders who act like insects.

Lived their for yrs can confirm they basically are niggers. They even have pig noses like all niggers do. Still not as bad as a kike tho. Would visit again they have nice hookers and some dank food as well. If it wasn't for their history they would have been the shittiest Asian nation.

/thread

Attached: 1462368963360.jpg (960x960, 69K)

They are what happens when you combine a jew with a nigger . Arrogant, obnoxious, brutish but also crafty

>Would visit again they have nice hookers

if this is true then i might visit

They will eat each other. Mark my words, within 10 yrs china will collapse into bugman chaos and the cannibal holocaust will begin.

Oh and to add some positives, the Chinese have literally S+ tier work ethic unrivaled by any other race imo. Except it falls short because for some reason they are incapable of lots of original innovations. Not sure if it ls cause of communism or what but they have that skill at least. China isnt half bad if you get over thier shitty habits/politics as is with most (kikes being the exception) nations/ people.

Attached: 20181217_022247.jpg (334x334, 81K)

Chinese have awful work ethic, they cut tons of corners and are incompetent, the only reason they "work hard" is they can be beaten in China

its ok billu bob . you wont live long enough to worry about the china man. trumps economy will be your end and the wealthy elite you look up to will have to kiss asians asses. its for the best you wither and die before you have to witness the bitter end for your race... 2025. better for you to starve to death now

Chinese civilisation was on track until recently. They had writing, boats, multi story buildings.
What went wrong? Opium and communism?

I can agree with this. They do it to just best out the next Chinese dude or to "save face". I guess I was just comparing thier work ethic to my lazy ass lmao. But I mean they developed mad quick though is that not work ethic? Or just commie labor?

If you look carefully, you will find chinks and mutts are actually the same thing.
Aussies are stuck in between thus are able to see through it.

Attached: huehuehue.jpg (640x475, 32K)

And they are woke

Attached: china-leftover-women_mh1550600798659.jpg (789x514, 196K)

Commie labor.
The Soviets did amazing things but Russians work like shit

No, the rapey Japs are

Japs are white.
Chinks are Jews
SouthEast Asians are Slavs

Fuck china
Is Donald Trump a Mason??
>an honest and thorough look
He definetly is versed in handshakes of different mystery schools to say the least!!
>also PLUS ULTRA VIDEO!!
Are they the Anti-illuminati!?!?!
Is trump a good guy???
youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto

Think and seek truth..

russians are in asia also
russians are the niggers of asia

Will you still be making these threads when they have a colony on the moon while Americans are busy putting artificial wombs in men?