Where do i get a clingy friendless gf?

Where do i get a clingy friendless gf?

Attached: David-Laid.02.jpg (850x1003, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0NJois4JMGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

discord servers

Attached: 1526702653195.png (143x245, 2K)

read
alternatively IMVU or Frenzoo but you're about *looks at watch* 7 years late for that.

retard. Clearly you're some old dumbfuck with little grasp on where these girls are.

here i am op

They're usually fat or have BPD
So either you chase chubby or you have the patience and mental fortitude of an absolute martyr
Otherwise they chose their antisocial life and will not take a desperate guy because desperate guys get mad when you don't immediately reply to texts or whatever, and the whole thing about being antisocial is NOT socializing constantly.

The thing is, bud, YOU are sad. If you don't intend to fix it, even friendless girls are gonna wanna swerve because, man, desperation is possibly the single most universally unattractive thing.
Some girls are even into mental problems and -pathy (sociopaths, psychopaths)-- but I've never heard anyone ever say they like a desperate guy.

i had a gf like this it ain't fun. why would you want this?

Desperation breeds all sorts of new options. It's like opening new doors, Ed boy, except it's opening doors you yourself closed and for good reason and also you're walking backwards.

at the looney bin

Not him but I definitely am. When I was 13 up til 17 I had multiple online girlfriend's, most of which I don't remember where I met them. Some in WoW, others on AIM and chat rooms. At any given time I had at least 4 online gfs, then around 16 settled on one who I was "with" for nearly 2 years until a real life girl let me finger her while we were both high on percoceots and I dumped my online gf god damn was that a fucked up day. She bawled her eyes out over the phone and kept texting me for weeks she was so heart broken. It was probably the most fucked up thing I've ever done because that girl was head over heels dead ass in love with me and I thought I felt that way about her too until I got some irl cunny. I haven't checked up on her in years but last I saw she had a Chad bf so she's probably doing good. She came from a rich ass family of doctors.

They are crazy as shit. Even though insecure and desperate boys like you might think that's your only option - it's not. And they most likely won't be attracted to your desperation, rather the opposite

Ok thanks, but where do I find them though?

Use your eyes you blind fucking ponce

They find you, user. If one hasn't yet then change your style.

I met one at a rave party. Turned out she was abused as a kid and her mother was an addict. Broke down in public multiple times and threatened to kil lherself. hf

user it's not what you think at all. They aren't clingy, they have legit mental issues and you're basically going to be babysitting a disturbed child.

I have a lot of crazy stories from this one ultra clingy chick, but basically they don't think like normal humans and no matter how crazy she was about me, it's not something I would ever want to go through again. Especially if they have no friends. There's a reason they have no friends. You're better off finding a nice homely girl with a small group of friends.

There you go my dude.

I've dated some clingy girls that were pretty hot, but yeah it's not what these guys think it is. They will attempt to ruin your life over anything.

...yep. lot of beta orbiter competition tho

>If one hasn't yet then change your style.
How so?

God, even when they are buffed the new generation looks like pathetic weak fags that start crying any second working out just for looks.

Attached: henchback.png (1006x824, 1.38M)

>YOU are sad. If you don't intend to fix it, even friendless girls are gonna wanna swerve because, man, desperation is possibly the single most universally unattractive thing.

Then how do you explain the OP of having a GF?

Girls aren't put off by desperation. The logic of female attraction is totally nonsensical and basically boils down to abstract factors like what "vibe" they get when "connecting" with someone.

I've been non-desperate and mostly happy for years and yet I'm still an incel.

Bruh, yes they are. Not all girls are but most are. They want someone who can protect them and be a valuable member of society. A desperate guy looks weak and undersireable. Having commitment issues or depression is a whole other matter. user, I am a good looking dude and girls get turned off by what I'll call my autism all the time.

>Where do i get a clingy friendless gf?
Check your local university library.

Desperation and despair are not the same but fuck it, you just want an easy out so sure. You're right and we're all wrong.
Pottery.

Read the thread I linked to. It is clear that not all women are alienated by desperation and self-loathing.

I outgrew my teenage self-hatred a long time ago, and am far from desperate, yet I can't get a date.

op never stated whether what medium dumbfuck.

Depression and self loathing are two different things.

Careful what you wish for...

What if you're not desperate at all but you're very antisocial and want a similarly antisocial gf

I've been out of the dating scene for a few years (still had flings tho), would like to get a gf who hates society and loves freedom as much as I do.

Don't think there are women who want to live totally free but still not sleep around tho, and fuck stds.

Or juuuust at the right time

>I think I'm not desperate!
And? Who cares? Of course you don't, it funds your narrative not to be.
I do not get you guys. You always espouse your opinion on yourselves, but never seem to understand you're not being courted by yourselves. You're being courted by others. If you're desperate, or appear that way, others will see it regardless of your opinions on the matter.

I think your problem is you're kind of a prick with a chip on his shoulder but who knows, Poe's Law.

How to meet girls at uni library? They're always studying.

>How to meet girls at uni library? They're always studying.
Approach them, make a comment about whatever they are reading, mention something relevant about yourself and encourage them to talk about themselves. Here's a couple of examples:
>"You're doing the Plato assignment? I loved how critical he was of democracy, what's your favourite bit?"
>"I love the mathsifun website too, I can't get enough of tanks 2, do you also like eating glue?"

youtu.be/0NJois4JMGU

op you sound like a possible opportunist, one who likes control. why do you want a girl like that? we need to make friends eventually it isn't healthy. it's scary loving someone so much that they can play with your heartstrings. t. clingy, near friendless girl