Hoax/pol/: Jussie Smollett edition

>ctrl+f
>jussie
>0 results
What's going on burganons? What's the latest news? Last I heard his 2 nignog friends who flipped on him were at the courthouse talking to prosecutors and his TelAvivision show was cutting his scenes and frantically rewriting scripts.

Attached: 54287153572.jpg (639x711, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto
mobile.twitter.com/KimFoxxforSA/status/703328452670332928
youtube.com/watch?v=pXLx5OY21Bk
youtube.com/watch?v=rqotw8cCmaM
twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1098091434882752513
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's going to be memory holed. Jews dindu nuffin wrong ever.

did the same, found this bread...

I want this talked about non stop for 6 weeks.

>Bleach - Awesome

State Attorney that refused herself.

Attached: 1D18301C-E542-4C66-A5B4-86DFAAAFCF6C.jpg (1201x1751, 1.39M)

Just check Twitter unironically. It’s going to grand jury. Probably get charged in the next week or two plus federal indictment.

Attached: E3E1D546-A850-40C4-8D5F-6A7F757F8B1E.jpg (1883x1277, 565K)

Maybe his Jew jihadist buddies will shoot up another US school to get the heat of Jussie.

Attached: FloridaMass.png (740x733, 845K)

>Can someone give me a quick rundown as to what is going on?
>A congresswoamn and her friends, a gay black jewish actor, were campaign to pass a law to make lynching "more illegal"
>suddenly that same gay black actor survives an attempted lynching downtown in one of Americas blackest and most progressive cities
>Chicago was experiencing one of the coldest nights the city had suffered from in 50 years when some racist trump supporters carrying bleach and noose happened to find the gay actor
>"this is MAGA country" they shouted, along with other nonsensical utterances dreamed up as a caricature of redneck trump supporters from Alabama.
>almost instantly people called bullshit on the story, and leftist websites started banning people for victim blaming
>main stream media sold this as a modern day lynching and reminded America once again that Trump must be stopped at all cost
>alt-right, dog whistling, and the usual buzz words make their way around to further villify anyone who doubted this story
>police find no evidence of the attack, and no video footage in a city covered in cameras
>turns out the attackers were black men from Africa, and one was an extra on the actors show
>turns out the gay black actor hired these men to attack him to fake the crime
And here we are...
>> Democrat VA Governor and AG wore blackface
>> Nigger VA Lt. Governor accused rapist
>> Liam Nelson went nigger hunting
>> Jussie Smollett caught falsifying a hate crime
>This is the best black history month yet

Attached: 44F1E588-D423-4420-A0BC-713FA6D403C9.jpg (1347x1536, 1.81M)

>What's the latest news?
it looks like he was also behind the threatening letter he got as well. he's gonna get fucked now because that's a federal crime

>his TelAvivision show was cutting his scenes and frantically rewriting scripts.
yeah, but he's still in at least some which is a joke. roseanne tweeted some dumbshit and was instacancelled. this dude committed multiple actual crimes while faking shit and is still in them

wait, why did she recuse herself? is she friends with smollet?

Is Donald Trump a Mason??
>an honest and thorough look
He definetly is versed in handshakes of different mystery schools to say the least!!
>also PLUS ULTRA VIDEO!!
Are they the Anti-illuminati!?!?!
Is trump a good guy???
youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto

Think and seek truth..!!!!

Attached: 1550640619624s.jpg (250x122, 3K)

lmao wew lad. Now thats a rundown.

"Out of an abundance of caution, the decision to recuse herself was made to address potential questions of impartiality based upon familiarity with potential witnesses in the case," a spokeswoman told ABC News via email.

Someone post the the police report some based cpd lead

Potential witnesses? Who?

Aw fuck. I might have to make threads about this. Ten minutes until I find out if I’m working today.
If not I might have to shitpost your ideas a few times. Hope it’s a snow day. I’m your huckleberry.

Attached: A7C14566-3465-46F1-842D-9553B34215DE.jpg (1406x1694, 749K)

Hearty KEK

she knows Kamala Hairyass. one could guess the cops found phone records linking Kamala to Jussie.
just wierd all these people know each other.

It’s just a “coincidence”, y’all gotta stop reading in to this too much. It’s not like a presidential candidate conspired with a television star who she’s friends with, to stage an impossible lynching to show how racist America still is and push her anti-lynching bill, that they campaigned on together and thus furthers her presidential run.

Die nigger faggot...is faggot spelt with 2 g’s or should I just call myself fag?

Attached: F1F6BC31-7F49-4EC0-B1B2-88306D8C75BC.jpg (350x409, 29K)

I think only 2 of these are actually Jews.

Where'd this pic come from user?

Her twitter
mobile.twitter.com/KimFoxxforSA/status/703328452670332928

youtube.com/watch?v=pXLx5OY21Bk

>7:16
this reaction is known as duping delight.

youtube.com/watch?v=rqotw8cCmaM
>uh oh the false flag didn't work

>peace n love my name is ALLAH AKBAR !!!!
>ayo nigger we divided but it's not my fault i don't assimilate.

Very telling her and Jussies connection to Kamela Harris

>that image

Attached: 1548436240585.png (669x782, 601K)

Jesus, I need to turn up the brightness on my monitor.

Attached: 1550293965599.png (1000x1000, 367K)

Times Up President which Jussie and Kamela were members of resigning.

District Attorney recuses herself.

They’re on the run.

twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1098091434882752513

I had to do it.

Attached: brightness.jpg (1347x1536, 1.35M)

Best thread this morning, thanks OP

when i saw this thread i thought it was about the holohoax. I was severely disappoint. Once again sorry OP, you dingo fucking cock sucker.

Attached: fuckingpotato.jpg (1006x921, 152K)

It's not a big deal, people lie all the time. The best thing that comes out from this is that it can be used against Kamela and Booker in the upcoming elections. Don't pretend like it's anything more than ammo, don't try to use it as anything more than ammo. Don't over react, don't make it a bigger deal than it is. Take the high ground and then lay it out in front of them when they least expect it.

kek