Is it all really worth it?

Is it really worth it to fight for what you believe in, even that you will never live in a Utopia you dream of ?

Aren't some of ideas presented here an outcome of anxiety?

How are you guys fighting with loneliness and fear?

What is worth to suffer your life through and fight instead of suicide?

Attached: 1549459506523.jpg (720x707, 66K)

The likelihood of success is a completely irrelevant variable in deciding which course is the morally right one to follow

Mom n dad would b sad, godda spread the genes being only child

Expecting to achieve utopia in this broken world is pointless. Salvation is only found through the Lord.

All of politics is rooted in anxiety. Only brainlets think it’s love or honor or whatever.

If we lose we lose, we win we win. It doesn’t matter to history. The problem is if we lose we lose a lot, our way of life, our children’s future, a safe country, it’s all worth challenging. We are more likely to lose than win it seems but that doesn’t mean there’s no sense in at least trying.

Utopia literally means a place that doesn't exist, user.

Hate is motivation enough.

We don't live in a near-utopia tho.

We live in a near-dystopia.

We don't fight for perfection.

We fight for survival.

Never despair.

Attached: 1548238697863.jpg (639x794, 28K)

>Hate is motivation enough.
>We fight for survival.

Yeah but why? We are spending our time, our energy, our life... just to rationalise what we are doing... and we are doing what were doing out of fear and suffering...

Why shouldn't we really stop it all and just die? Our kids will suffer just as we do...

Is it worth it to endure the pain just to justify the lie that "we are all happy" ?

What should motivate us to fight with this space floating ball of shit... not as a society/group but as a individuals ?

>We fight for survival.
>Yeah but why?
You just fucked up the subversion protocol.

I'd rather die for an ideal than be forced to live in a dystopian world that hates me for existing.

I meant:

Why should i think that my survival is essential while i'm not really having fun while surviving?

life isn't meant to be "fun", you child, especially in dire times.

The struggle is fun also suicide is for failures, faggots and trannies.

Attached: 1550454126881.jpg (526x501, 21K)

Life is stuggle, everyday. Struggle is the only thing that can sustain a person

Checked.
Say his name. Jesus Christ.
Philosophypilled.
Based and redpilled.

Attached: 1550649551499.jpg (618x741, 75K)

As far as i know suicide is for pussies cuz others will be even more sad and you won't work for the society's taxes and everything...
You could justify not throwing everything away by courage, but there is nothing courageous in just suffering for the sake of being courageous.

The fact that society needs me to be another cog in a babylon clockwork or a brick in a wall is deppressing not motivating, after all everything is temporary and empty.

not feeling bad is a meme. (or an Ignorant's gift)

Not saying that death or suicide is good, but if i get rid of a severe anxiety why should i be motivated to do anything really? If there is nothing i could be offered why should i bother?

Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

You think I want to be this way? of course I don't.

Life being blue pilled was like a comforting dream like existence.

I know its meme'y but that scene from the matrix says it pretty well

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

That is harsh man.

What are those who want to live living for?