If Blacks are so physically superiot to whites

Why do whites win so many olympic medals and win the strongman competitions?

Attached: images (11).jpg (739x415, 43K)

"Being white is the only accomplishment I'll have to show for my life" the post

So true. Distinguish yourselfs you fucking losers.

B&R

Because NBA, NFL etc are bribed and pressured into recruiting blacks. If they were actually superior they wouldn't need affirmative (((BL)))action.

Whites are better built for strongman since we generally have shorter limbs and slow twitch muscle fibres. Blacks generally have longer limbs and fast twitch fibres which makes them better at things like running and basketball. Nobody is better or worse, we all have different strengths and weaknesses.

>yourselfs

Spotted Mr Dunning-Kruger

>omg how dare peple notice behavioural disparities between discreet genetic groups of human this means you're *insert ad hominem here*

Imagine living your life in this state of overly judgemental emotional infancy. Pathetic.

Blacks are best at running, twitch muscles etc.
Whites are best at pure strength, weight lifting etc.
East Asians are best at sports that need fast wrists and reactions, table tennis, video games etc.
South Asians are best at raping British kids

>South Asians are best at raping British kids

Attached: 1538624721168.png (279x326, 205K)

Blacks run faster, and can jump further. Other than that, they are inferior to whites in every way, physically, mentally, and aesthetically.

But blacks are better sprinters. That is true. They have longer dicks. That is also true. They are violent idiots. That is also true. Africa is shit because niggers never had any civilisation. That is also true.

based and ping-pong-pilled

Attached: giphy (10).gif (500x281, 1.6M)

Man's superiority is in his intelligence not his physical body since other animals can surpass us in terms of strength and speed.

Does that make them superior?

whites are smarter than black and thats why they strategize the game and niggers are glorified chess pieces

Stop reading here if you want serious answer.
Continue if you want to shitpost.

This is definitely true in American sports like your Football. I'm not really into the sport at all but I used to like the Madden games and I've seen the odd game on TV. It looks like every player is black except the quarterback in most teams.

Black people tend to be faster while whites tend to be stronger, and sports like basketball and (certain positions in football) value speed over strength. With the latter the linemen (the brick shithouses who protect the QB) tend to be majority white while guys like the wide receivers and literally every single cornerback tend to be black. Kickers and punters with great leg strength are virtually always white with the odd hispanic thrown in, and almost rarely are ever black (there's only one black punter currently in the NFL and he's one of only about a dozen all-time).

The NFL is about a 70/30 black/white split. I'm not looking up the numbers across the positions but for the big time "sexy" positions it's probably about 80% white for quarterbacks, 95% black for running backs (I can only think of three white ones, although one is extremely good and his dad actually used to be a good wide receiver), receivers are about 75% black, and tight ends are probably around 50/50 with the best ones mostly being white (Gronkowski [arguably the best overall at the position all-time] for the Pats, Kelce for the Chiefs, Ertz for the Eagles, etc.) Defensive players tend to be like 90% black though with white guys usually either being linebackers, the odd safety, and maybe about a quarter of the defensive linemen.

Wh*tes win in sports and positions that black men are not concentrating their efforts on. No black highschooler wants to be a quarter back. That's a bitch position, we want to be the badass that runs it down the field catches that shit and celebrates in the endzone.

"Strong men" is another useless competition. Wow I picked something heavy up and put it right back down. Theres no money or fame in it so it's not worth competing in. Might as well speedwalk

Why are heavyweight boxers black? Is that more about speed than strength as well?

Unironically yes even though I assume you thought you were being smart. Cardio is more important even for heavyweights. Heavyweight MMA fighters, however, tend to be white and those matches are more physical but last a shorter amount of time.

I actually wasn't being sarcastic or anything, just curious. It makes sense, punching is more about speed than strength, while MMA seems to be the opposite which is why whites tend to dominate. Obviously both are important in each sport but each favors one attribute over the other.

Being a strongman requires alot of money for food and steroids

>still believing those falacies