Jow Forums got BTFO by this sandnigger on IQ

youtube.com/watch?v=7zkiV1EToGg

Basically the poojeet in the video has no good counterargument to the issue of IQ

Attached: {E2E623E4-1F9D-4ECE-8440-17693E70FDA3}.png.jpg (1329x936, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_quotient#Reliability_and_validity
youtube.com/watch?v=FSgeg3z0ewI&bpctr=1550630329
youtu.be/7zkiV1EToGg?t=480
youtu.be/NiGYtQ1EWZw?t=4884
youtube.com/watch?v=jSo5v5t4OQM
youtube.com/watch?v=h7Ak2oqNtQk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ve6uK00AvNo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you saying that there are no average differences between the IQ of different ethnicities? Becayse that is compeletely false.

No he's debunking the validity of IQ, watch the video. He btfos him very well. It's only like 20 mins.

*15 mins

IQ is not everything but it is valid. Even (((wikipedia))) says so.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_quotient#Reliability_and_validity

Only a 90 IQ subhuman would try to argue intelligence doesn't matter. There's a reason gorillas aren't the apex predators.

>debunking the validity of IQ

You may as well try "debunking the validity" of gravity or your need to suck in air to live.

Barrabas is right... .IQ tests are not compliant with the scientific method. Funny to see many poltards hating the jews, but falling for the psychology meme which was created by the jews. But niggers are stupid though, just look at white,brown and nigger countries... there must be something in the skin which makes you less of a better culture

The sandnigger kid even states in the video that he doesn't give a fuck about left-wing/right-wing political ideology.
He's just looking at it from an objectivist pov.
I get the feeling he doesn't disagree with the premise of niggers being dumber, he's just saying that he thinks IQ is invalid and that means the dichotomy of white = good, nigger = bad that the servant-mentality poojeet white-wannabe was making.

>IQ tests are not compliant with the scientific method
>susceptible to human amendment

>the Raven test
>is not scientific

I can't look at this video without getting angry.
This is just blatant lying.

the other guy don't look too white to me too

looks like an average Tbilisite

you posted this last night already, britskin.

>semit gets emotional and confrontational, confident even though he doesn't know what he is talking about

This is not news nor is it thread worthy

I wasn't even on last night, but it's good to know there are other bongslims doing the Lord's work.

>.IQ tests are not compliant with the scientific method
Yes they are, you uneducated bean bag!
They are standardized tests that can determine an individual's ability to learn and adapt.
There's nothing ambiguous about it.

it makes me realize race is real when a shitskin watches that video and thinks the mudshit made a good argument

a muslim undermining logic using duplicitous logic? hmmm

Attached: 1550629117552.jpg (1024x860, 155K)

>They are standardized tests...
till here you were right.
You see, this is the dificult part to deal with normies like you with the jew programming. Is like I'm insulting your religion. Now, deconstruct your sentence
>that can determine an individual's ability to learn and adapt.
a test cannot determine your ability to adapt but it might does for learning.
Niggers can adapt to mud cookies when there is nothing to eat, a white person would create something to eat better.

What the sandnigger is actually saying is (I should be allowed to invade white countries and do as I please). There are no more arguments. GTFO.

Attached: 154744223784368902.gif (403x533, 140K)

It truly depends at which age you take the test.The best and accurate results are shown between ages 12-18

At what point in the video does he even allude to that? Timestamp pls or gtfo

Have you ever taken a raven test?
You have the internet go take one now

hes a muslim standing on christian ground, he is not there to engage in commerce, in fact he is trying to undermine the social cohesion of the very country he is in. at any point in british history prior to the 20th century this would have been grounds for execution or expulsion.

i found it funny how 2 niggers one are arguing over nonsense, while the german they imagine is actually the most industrious and productive european, literally collapsing the british economy after the brexit vote.

in reality the germans and northern europeans are superior. and germany by encouraging immigration yet having the largest population will reap the benefit of it's competitor nations collapsing under civil unrest. the eternal kraut strikes again, this is why the russians and americans cut them in two. to prevent this from happening too soon.

That's what the argument is about. It isn't about IQ. Try not to shit on your prayer rug.

Attached: 154207794397382867 (2).gif (618x731, 323K)

>christian ground
>london
shut tf up cunt

gtfo then

Just watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=FSgeg3z0ewI&bpctr=1550630329

>this is the dificult part to deal with normies
I have a bachelor's in psychology, you twat.
You're wrong.
>a test cannot determine your ability to adapt but it might does for learning
Adaptation has everything to do with learning.
You absorb information and process to the extent that you're capable of.
The extent to which you're able to process information into a result is IQ.
>Niggers can adapt to mud cookies when there is nothing to eat, a white person would create something to eat better.
Yes and that's exactly what the tests show.

They do have tests designed for each age bracket.

LMAO I just noticed the pajeet is literally from Jow Forums, he does the 'MUH RACISM MUH SEXISM' at
youtu.be/7zkiV1EToGg?t=480

>Niggers have a higher chance of being billingual

Stopped watching.

the amount of violence the white majority will unleash on you inside 15 years will make ww2 look like a funpark.

you should be nice to aussies because it's us and the americans that will have to parachute in and save your brown ass.

maybe study closely the history of europe. it's the most barbaric and torturous wars in all of human history, anywhere you stand on european soil countless have died, and they fought your retarded hordes to a standstill for 1000 years, before you got btfo by the chinks and your entire culture got erased and burned to shreds.

>inside 15 years
oh boy, for your sake you should hope they start shit before then, if they take that long, we will have won by default (we already have desu)

>Niggers can adapt to mud cookies when there is nothing to eat

The mud cookies are lard and sugar.
The mud is just filler and adds nothing of value to the "cookie".

>Debunking the validity of IQ
Okay, then do you want to talk about the countries the respective races have created for a practical example of how intelligence leads to a better society? No? Well gosh darn how about that. Guess everybody is the same but we should celebrate the diversity that makes us all different. It's current year after all.

you're talking to pic related. literally a low IQ alien in a white nation arguing some guy on the street has proven something. in his mind it's all real, and this is why they are laughed at, they really don't get it.

Attached: pakichan.jpg (612x401, 33K)

why does everyone seek to prove Jow Forums wrong he let me answer for you because we are always right. if that werent the case then there wouldnt be these stupid ass post
>pol btfo
>how will pol cope
>what do you have to say for yourselves pol
just quit already jew fuck, obvious bait is saged

your point?
I could google up the answers... does that make me smart?
>felt for the jew psychology meme
man, I'm sorry for you and that you felt for a meme career. Now, to deprogram yourself from what you studied, please google up some information why psychology is not a science.
Are you Human Resources by any chance?

Attached: lolololol.png (401x382, 234K)

also maybe study closely the recent history of europe, when all the fighting men got killed, and where you're left the literal eunuch manginas of the white race across the european nations including yours. (that's why you haven't fought back against the colonisation of your lands and that's why you won't, and that's why you have already been enslaved by kikes). how tf are you going to fight back against the men of Islam? you're not, otherwise you or your racial brothers would have done so when all the news about those girls getting raped came out. what did you do? cry and masturbate at the thought of those white cunnies getting invaded by paki dicks.

also my entire culture hasn't been erased, that would be yours, that's why your culture got so easily replaced with marxism and atheism.

I know you'll respond with bitch tears, I'll advise you to not bother, go cry in a corner you fucking retard.

If you want to talk about who created what, let's take a look at the western world we live in today, the one created by those "high IQ" people. The one taken over completely by feminism and Marxism and atheism.
If that's your best proof for your "intelligence", then whatevs.

>London
>Christian ground

Just fuck off to Reddit, kid

Attached: 1535336353130.webm (406x720, 991K)

>btfos him very well
Sandnigger detected

Paki Aryan vs wh*Te wannabe poopskin POO

In Europe all the engineering text books were in German . Most Euros were bilingual

IQ test are the only reliable measurement of psychology. Correlation between IQ a real-word performance was observed numerous times. IQ has been measured by the US military for decades. Modern IQ tests are culturally and language neutral, google Raven Matrices

Attached: iq why g matters.png (800x724, 27K)

>He btfos him very well

You must be the big nosed jew pet in the video...

IQ test is simply a standard of measurement. Like the inch or the centimeter. Is your dick 2 inches, or 5.8 centimeters? (The answer is -yes...;)) IQ simply says "can you do this mental task" and "how long does it take you"? From there we can aggregate and compile the similarities with which a given demographic performs, according to said standard and apply their collective grade to other demographic behavioral patterns. Does it 'always conform to the scientific methhod...' Nope. NOr does it need to. Nor has anyone made the claim that it would or should...

To say that IQ doesent conform to the Scientific method (I assume he is referring to the need for reproducibility.) is silly. Reproducible how? Why? Of course testing the general IQ of large populations wont result in 'reproducibility' on the individual level...duh! And that claim was never made! Moreover, ALL scientific theories start to fall apart, when more variables are introduced.

Does the lone british female, walking alone at night and upon seeing a roving gang of shitskin muzzies moving towards her -having taken into account the high rate of muslim on white female rape, need to apply the scientific method, when choosing whether or not she should continue on her path, or turn and move the other direction, at speed?

Of course not. While she may be wrong, she is required by circumstance to measure them by the standard set by their identifiable group. It isnt scientific, and it doesnt need to be...

The only thing this video proves, is that you can teach a desert ape to string together nonsense, without understanding what it is that he is saying.

IQ tests are compliant with the scientific method

because they're not carnivorous?

lmao

Attached: 1547999572959.png (500x522, 136K)

>All this shitskin cope
Lmao

The race war can't come fast enough

watched this
youtube.com/watch?v=h7Ak2oqNtQk
and now i hate Jews even more and want to convert to Islam

>The race war can't come fast enough
agreed, you don't know how badly we want to end Europe and place the flag of God Almighty over all European monuments

want someone to knicok that kike the fuck out so bad
cant believe the sandnigger didnt choke that hooknosed faggot to death

Though the concerted effort is real, we have not yet been replaced. It is true that we allowed much degeneracy in our nations -bt that is only as a consequence of our better angels. We are a moral people and tend to not want to interfere with the choices of another individual. That tendency has been hijacked, overused and abused by the likes of you and your jewish owners.

But now, the saxon has awakened.
Now, we will remind your kind, just -why- we were able to rule the entire globe.

Takes forever to make a point that IQ can't be measured.
He's made a point, just not his.

What is this quintessentially British man doing in the US preaching to its population? Or is it an American guy in the UK?

First words out of this guy's mouth

>IQ tests are susceptible to human interference and therefore violate the "scientific method"
What he's probably referring to is inductive reasoning, itself a human creation, itself subject to critique.

IQ tests are very scientific, there's more experimental data for IQ than there is for gravity. What is not up for discussion is that people vary in intelligence, IQ tests are not intended to prove that this is the case, they exist to measure, and study the effects of, differing intelligence.

It's in London dumbass.

Yes, statistics say so, but lower IQ people are the only ines worried enough to publicly worry about it.

The reason why you would never see the reverse video created is the real racism. The argument is never reversed because noone, not any groupinuding blacks, actually think blacks on average are smarter than any other race on average. They only worry about criticizing the methods used to indicate IQ and shouting down anyone who acknowledges the realism on the matter. Basically they are annoyed and find it rude. Like staring at the handicap.

What ethnicity are you f a m?

>Juden Peterstein
I'm BTFO forever. How will I ever recover?

did you not read what i wrote? im not fighting the idiot europeans, im coming to save you when they put you in camps and murder your women and children by the millions.

dude... 12 of your ppl killed 3000 new yorkers and america in return killed like 1-2million in the middle east. do you not understand what a terrible position you are in? white people are fucking crazy, they will wait, and wait and wait, until the situation for them is completely intolerable, then they will rise up as one great body and do something stupid like nuke themselves. at which point the normal whites (ie. those who left europe like us) will have to come in and save you. otherwise muslims will go the way of the indians in america.

you realise that numbers dont mean anything when you have technology on your side right? the fucking americans sterilized their own population in the 50s for gods sake. you are in fucking real danger. IM TRYING TO WARN YOU HOLY SHIT!

I know that, and you think the underlying threat in your words escaped me but no.
They can try and murder us, and if that happens (which is going to be fucking funny because we have all seen the calibre of European white males in recent times) then we will also retaliate.

Most of those 1-2 mil were people killed by other Iraqis. The NATO forces killed a few thousand Iraqi troops and that's it.
And the economy of the US will never recover so when it eventually collapses for real, the civil war in America will result in another few million deaths which were caused indirectly by our 19 guys on those planes.

sup

Attached: 1548598673305.png (400x400, 62K)

Here's your counter argument.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ve6uK00AvNo

Attached: hjjhgjhj.jpg (800x800, 261K)

Listen I'm a Paki too, but once white people chimp out it's over for us non-whites because there's no point fighting back as we'll be vastly outnumbered.

I think the Americas will become majority non-white without a fight, but the Europeans will chimp out because they'll feel threatended about being replaced in their native lands.

I'm from Northern Pakistan and if ape-faced Dravidian Indians came here in the thousands, I'd be pissed, so I know how white people feel that other races are coming to their lands in the thousands.

>It's only like 20 mins.

Attached: 1504425093272.gif (264x264, 1.39M)

i will add also that you fell for the racial solidarity meme. when the british and the germans stop genociding you, they will turn on each other because their own hatreds run far deeper than the petty crime and gang rapes muslims might have caused in the past few decades. the british people were partially erased from history (about 800 years missing from 400ad to 1200ad) due to german sauceyness. that's the type of shit you cant forgive.

even if you become like 95% the majority in any one of these countries, the remaining 5% will be so radical and so subversive and so intelligent, that they will find a way to attack your genome and wipe you out with the science they invented.

go for a visit in syria, libya, egypt, afghanistan, iraq, most of central africa, israel.

they will carpet bomb the shit out of london and not blink twice, if anything it looks to me like they are grouping you all in one big place so it's easier to bomb/gas/destroy. most of those european cities are old as fuck too, makes sense to have a war and rebuild.

islam has mostly been at peace, the ottomans were good rulers and you had 900 years of decadence, the idea you can somehow compete with european technology or bloodlust because of some beheading videos and low brain terrorism. school shooters in america (teenagers for fucks sake) terrorise people more than actual terrorists. read about the french resistance, read about the anti-vietnam war protests, read about the kosovo conflict or whats happening in ukraine right now.

you don't know real war man. when it begins in europe, and china is rubbing it's hands, it's going to kill maybe 100-200 million people. and guys like you will be first to go unfortunately because you don't have the money to flee or the skills to survive outside of major cities.

His arguments are not effective though. If IQ tests were affected by Eurocentric, then you would be able to show through testing that IQ tests fail to predict real world outcomes in a non european environment. For instance, let’s say blacks and whites are equally smart but IQ tests give you more points for doing tasks that Europeans value, and none for doing what Africans value.

If that were so, then we should see no correlation among Africans between IQ and success as defined by Africans. but that is not what we see. Africans value the accumulation of wealth and property just like Europeans, they also value the ability to recognize deception, to be efficient with one’s resources, etc, and we find that the ones with higher IQ are more successful purely within Africa. There is no evidence that I have seen that IQ is Eurocentric and invalid for that reason.

The greater point is this: the existence of a hypothetical confounding variable does not invalidate a scientific theory, it’s an avenue to further test and refine the theory. Merely pointing out that you have imagined some way in which IQ tests could be foiled in their attempt to test innate intelligence is not an argument against IQ as a measure of intelligence, you need to show with data that IQ loses predictive validity when controlling for statistical factors, and that you have another theory that better explains the data.

>because there's no point fighting back
>vastly outnumbered
Are you sure you're a Paki and not a Jew pretending to be a Paki?
Muslims have always been outnumbered in the wars we've fought and we've managed to come through. You're maybe a bit young and still a bit attached to your mother's tit.
You'll grow a thicker skin as you get older.

Ive always been against the IQ meme which was developed by Jews. Its a shitty way to to measure success, maybe only some pattern recognition.
But the best way for me is to just walk outside and look at people. When i start having to talk like a sixth grader for someone to understand me I kinda know where they stand.

This. Ashkenazi Jews are way smarter than gentile Europeans.

>I’m a paki
>I’m a paki too
>flags

Africans value nothing but pumping out a dozen fatherless children and becoming the next warlord of their respected shitholes while living off of gibz from the rest of the world that has since left them because they can't rub two brain cells together that they do not possess to learn how to sustain themselves. If you need a reference, take a look at almost the entire continent.

das rite, IQ is a meme. Please se the video below

That is inaccurate, the 115 Ashkenazi IQ meme is based on a single flawed study involving elite private school Jews. They have similar IQ to european whites, between 100-105

I'm saying there's no point fighting for these lands when we can be fighting for our own native lands.

How long do you think it will take for whites to chimp out on us? 20 years?

London is majority non-white and so are most of the major cities like Birmingham, etc.

But the rest of the country is still overwhelmingly white and they won't hesitate to kill people who are shades darker than them.

I hate Anglos for fucking up Pakistan by inviting millions of ape-faces to Karachi and bringing ape-faces to Punjab, but the race-wars will be useless.

You sound mentally ill desu.. Stop replying to me cuntm8.

Attached: whynotboth.jpg (400x400, 21K)

once they guy started on about nazi germany and blue eyed people being what they thought was the pinnacle of race i realized that this guys view of the world has already been jewed up. Even muslims import themselves into the West and get jewed up.

one last thing, whites are some of the most brainwashed people. pay close attention to the movies they consume, horror, zombie films, end of the world, survival dramas, superhero movies (the concept of superman comes from nazi ideology), and they all revolve around WAR, CONFLICT, DEATH. there is a cia term for this called predictive programming, you have millions of innocent looking pasty cunts being prepared for absolute and total war.

this doesn't work in australia because were too cheeky to be racist, but in the rest of the world, especially where whites keep their language and culture, maaan. just go visit germany for a quick holiday and see the types of looks you'll get outside of any ethnic majority area. these people killed half of their own just 70 years ago, and it was purely over some petty shit like not becoming polish or accepting french troops on their rhineland.

well i did my due diligence, if you survive the camps i'll be the one with three yellow stars on my helmet when our troops sweep them back, give us a hollar when you see me.

He's a complete fucking retard and he's completely wrong. IQ is repeatable, if you have a certain IQ and you take an IQ test then you are likely to get the same score. Also, it correlates with so many other things so heavily that it is likely to be an indicator of intelligence. Also, if IQ was filled with biases then how come when one person takes one IQ test and then takes another that measures the same form of intelligence they have the same percentile score, it is because there are no biases. As someone else mentioned. The Ravens Progressive matrices is calibrated by having people take the test and the removing questions which don't correlate with the end score.

>too cheeky to be racist

Attached: BMH5C24CIAAnMiV.png (568x666, 595K)

cuntm8, what you should be worried about surviving is feminism desu. Your women being enfranchised has led directly to your birth rates hitting below replacement levels, and that's WITH THE SHITSKINS ALREADY FACTORED IN.
glass houses, just sayin.

not an argument
>How will I ever recover?
I dunno. get a brain and start using it?

Countries with low average IQ ARE shitholes. Fuck off with this "debunking" bullshit.

IQ tests are valid until they show someone is smarter than your group, right? The first person to measure the speed of light accurately was Jewish, after a bunch of failed attempts by gentile Europeans over the years. Then Einstein came along and really expounded on it with big brained shit. Almost every major player on the Manhattan Project was Jewish. You don't get that kind of overrepresentation in physics as a small subset of the population by being average. A very recent genetic study showed Ashkenazi Jews have higher polygenic scores related to educational attainment on average.

>115 Ashkenazi IQ meme is based on a single flawed study

This is a meme. There are many different studies showing AJs have a high average IQ, virtually every one. The lowest I've seen is 107.5. In 1954, it was discovered that 24 of the 28 students in the New York public school system with an IQ score above 170 were Jewish.

there are no "real" left wingers with iq above 130. Those who are typically part of "the plot" to fool others.

It's literally a waste of time to debate IQ with someone who believes in creationism.

Why? Do you believe that one cannot separate the concept of a creator and the nature of his creation?

c'mon Jordan, you can do better than that... you will never BTFO your jew ideologies.. you will always be a lukewarming nigga to me

Whites are still smarter than arabs regardless of how intelligence can be measured.

LOL...may be when compered to Southern Europeans. Aryans have higher IQ than Sand nig...rs

>debunking the validity of IQ
well if this random guy on the streets says so it must be true. id really like to know why they use iq tests to determine certain mental illnesses

you're right, you can have all the niggers they're
so fucking smart.

Attached: 1550592004791.jpg (900x1125, 403K)

Attached: gCmzZRP.gif (450x253, 3.83M)

probably because IQ is a jewish invention to make their practice look legitimate
IQ Is a skewed data to begin with
it doesn represent anything but what you want
also the study you're talkin about are made by (((them))) so why the fuck should i care ?
the old jewish lie that they control the world because they just happen to be more intelligent what a joke

Hm, one culture under went 1400 years of cousin marriage while for another culture cousin marriage was banned for centuries.

One culture had to survive harsh winters and develop agriculture methods. Another culture herded goats.

Hmmmmm why would one then be smarter than the other.....tough question.

>people that make IQ tests might have biases
Yeah, but that's precisely what they typically avoid.
>is billingual factoried in IQ?
>are Africans more or less likely to be bilingual
Firstly, the tests can be done on whites that are not typically bilingual such as Americans; the proportion of bilingual people is too small to factor in.
>science can be biased
Not an argument; if you found a bias then point it out

Kek the fucking title the sandnigger put to this video. Kikelet BTFO

>Your women being enfranchised has led directly to your birth rates hitting below replacement levels
what led directly to the rate of birth hitting below replacements levels is hyper inflation and forcing women in the workforce also the sexual liberation

>Juden Peterstein
Lmao may as well have posted a CNN study